♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest sareerat_e9aa

Happy on belong to this thread and see many wonderful perspective though and great love to MINSUN couple from all pure and lovely hearts in this space sooo much.   :x :x :x

Min ho is free on the 31st - wifey's press con . I wonder if we will see a tweet from him like the AE 's press con. Min ho has always supported wifey's in everything she does - paint, go to college etc etc. I think this movie is special to Hye sun . She acted, directed , wrote and produced it. Knowing Min ho - he is around cheering for her. That's why he is a good hubby or should I say "mother" LOL I imagine him pushing his movie premier to a later date so the public focus will be on his wifey's movie . That is what a loving couple does - they don't compete but instead let each other shine . This is what they have been doing for the last 5 years

Baby ghamja so cute but now no longer a pup. Hye sun took care of ghamja as a pup/ now ghamja is taking care of hye sun by protecting her while his daddy is away . If I'm not mistaken ghamja is a golden retriever which is a faithful and protective dog. And most of all - they are good with kids - hint hint Photo looks like you are missing daddy ghamja ;);)

30.10.2014 KHS tweeted again 2:25 PM - 30 Oct 2014

언니야가 아가야 낳으러 갔어요. 저녁엔 소식이 있을거예요. 왜 제가 지쳤나요. 

translated credit @Ayesuper1
Sister went to give birth to a child around night, there will be news. Why I am exhausted?

B1K9y-_CAAEBSvJ.jpg

Congrats Hyesun-ssi you're an aunt now  <:-P
No wonder Minhos-ssi looks so happy too this morning someone will be calling him uncle too lol :x

Woaahh my both wishes satisfied :D one is, I and even some of our sisters here asked her for selca with Ghamja :) But was surprised to see baby Ghamja! !!

Another is I tweeted her asking for updates on her sister's delivery and she updated that also :) Sooo happyy and I really feel like she reads our tweets!

Saw her interview in GHS thread !! Doesnt have boy friend??? I get only laughter reading it!! May be Mr.Ghamja shi warned koo that she told too much in her previous interviews regarding continually dating and inspired from Boy friend and so Koo back to her old dialogues..These 2 surely know how to deal with these situations :D

Cant wait to see her tomorrow :) all the very best for "Daughter"movie :) Hope it does well at the box office :)

Guest ayesuper1

Woaahh my both wishes satisfied

:D

one is, I and even some of our sisters here asked her for selca with Ghamja

:)

But was surprised to see baby Ghamja! !! So now Ghamja gave birth to a baby?? Wonder who is his wife

)

) Ghamja had successfully made his family now

)

Mr.Ghamja shi where are you???lol :))

Another is I tweeted her asking for updates on her sister's delivery and she updated that also :) Sooo happyy and I really feel like she reads our tweets!

Saw her interview in GHS thread !! Doesnt have boy friend??? I get only laughter reading it!! May be Mr.Ghamja shi warned koo that she told too much in her previous interviews regarding continually dating and inspired from Boy friend and so Koo back to her old dialogues..These 2 surely know how to deal with these situations :D

Cant wait to see her tomorrow :) all the very best for "Daughter"movie :) Hope it does well at the box office :)

Aft koo said she has no bf

she appeared with ghamja pic suddenly.

what a good timing?

Maybe she feels sorry to us. lol

i keep saying ku read all tweets.

i bet.

but she only reacts to our tweets. ;)

ayesuper1 said:

Woaahh my both wishes satisfied

one is, I and even some of our sisters here asked her for selca with Ghamja

But was surprised to see baby Ghamja! !! So now Ghamja gave birth to a baby?? Wonder who is his wife

)

) Ghamja had successfully made his family now

) Mr.Ghamja shi where are you???lol

) Another is I tweeted her asking for updates on her sister's delivery and she updated that also

Sooo happyy and I really feel like she reads our tweets! Saw her interview in GHS thread !! Doesnt have boy friend??? I get only laughter reading it!! May be Mr.Ghamja shi warned koo that she told too much in her previous interviews regarding continually dating and inspired from Boy friend and so Koo back to her old dialogues..These 2 surely know how to deal with these situations

Cant wait to see her tomorrow

all the very best for "Daughter"movie

Hope it does well at the box office

Hello my fellow Minsuners bros/sists be happy and stay strong tog :-h

ZamZam said: ayesuper1 said:

gayu312

said:

Woaahh my both wishes satisfied one is, I and even some of our sisters here asked her for selca with Ghamja But was surprised to see baby Ghamja! !! So now Ghamja gave birth to a baby?? Wonder who is his wife Ghamja had successfully made his family now
Mr.Ghamja shi where are you???lol

Another is I tweeted her asking for updates on her sister's delivery and she updated that also Sooo happyy and I really feel like she reads our tweets!

Saw her interview in GHS thread !! Doesnt have boy friend??? I get only laughter reading it!! May be Mr.Ghamja shi warned koo that she told too much in her previous interviews regarding continually dating and inspired from Boy friend and so Koo back to her old dialogues..These 2 surely know how to deal with these situations

Cant wait to see her tomorrow all the very best for "Daughter"movie Hope it does well at the box office