♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

sukreen said: class="headline" Korean actor Lee Min-ho’s life on the A-list

by chester chin

...But when it comes to his future children hypothetically following his footsteps, Lee remains realistic about the competitiveness of the republic’s entertainment industry.

For my daughter, I hope I’ll be able to make the decision whether or not she’ll be able to make it through in the industry,” the actor says as he casts a careful look at one of his agency’s representatives.

“If I feel that she probably won’t be able to make it, I’ll try to find something that she can be better at and enjoy doing as well,” he offers.

source: http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Entertainment/Movies/News/2014/10/16/Korean-actor-Lee-Minhos-life-on-the-Alist/

Beautiful article <3 <3 Thanks to soompi :) A big article which beautifully highlights what type of character Geum Jandi is :)
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Woman Crush Wednesday: “Boys Over Flowers’” Geum Jan Di
2v1ar2q.png

I’ve always been told that great things come in pairs. So what would Man Crush Monday be… without Woman Crush Wednesday? Welcome to the first edition of our new Wednesday special!

Similar to our Monday counterpart, every week, a very unique woman will be featured for her captivating charm and irresistible quirks. She might have made hearts skip a beat or became someone’s new role model. It’s even possible that wishes have been made to find a real person just like her to befriend or love. Whatever the case may be, there is something truly special about these lovely ladies.

The first woman to make it on our list is Geum Jan Di from “Boys Over Flowers.” She was just an average girl until her equally as average life was completely turned upside down after an outright amusing rescue of a suicidal student. (I’ve never seen someone so determined to successfully deliver laundry!) Due to her insistence on getting the money for his dry cleaning bill, I mean, her heroic act, Geum Jan Di gained admission into the prestigious Shinhwa High School on scholarship and there, we see, firsthand, five reasons that make her adorably crush-worthy (spoilers ahead!).

1. Geum Jan Di is gutsy.

“My idea of fun is to make dumb, rich kids suffer!”

6zu2s3.jpg

As if she wasn’t already courageous enough to speak her mind about the intense hatred she had for the most feared man in school, she also had the audacity to shove her ice cream cone in his face. Amusingly enough, her surprise attack held so much strength, Goo Jun Pyo actually flew backwards before falling, quite possibly for the very first time, into an undignified heap.

Geum Jan Di also gets bonus points for:

• Tossing her hard earned money at him – as if Goo Jun Pyo wasn’t already one of the richest men in the country. (Talk about role reversal here!)
  • Slapping dirty towels across the left side of his face.
  • Performing a beautiful spinning kick to Goo Jun Pyo’s face (right side this time!), shocking everyone in the vicinity.
  • Punching him, again in the face, after realizing he had tricked her into “kissing” him.

2. Geum Jan Di’s facial expressions will brighten even the darkest of days.

23hrvwg.jpg

No matter what the situation may be, her heart is written on her sleeve. One look at her quirky facial expressions is enough to let you know whether or not you’re an idiot, utterly ridiculous, or in some serious trouble. It’s actually really refreshing to see such a wide range of emotions without caring about appearances and Geum Jan Di is confident enough in herself to not worry about those superficial things. She’s comfortable in her own skin and that is a certain type of sexy. Or so they say. In actuality, Geum Jan Di is just all sorts of cute and adorable.

3. Geum Jan Di is loyal.

2r28bap.jpg

It doesn’t matter if you’ve been best friends since kindergarten, have known each other for a few weeks, or are rivals in love. If you are a great friend to Geum Jan Di, then she will be the most loyal friend in return. She puts friendship before self, much less things like money or status. Don’t mistaken her for lacking a backbone though, because if you betray her, she’ll still stand for justice if you get bullied, but it’s over between the two of you! Which, truthfully, would be quite a shame!

4. Geum Jan Di is never wasteful.

“How many eggs is this? Flour is expensive these days. What a waste! How many pancakes would this batter have made?”

2zjl3md.jpg

Perhaps some may say this is a flaw, but I personally find this trait to be very endearing. Geum Jan Di is always calculating costs and trying to find the best deal. She blanches at the thought of spending 5,000 won for lunch and scolds Goo Jun Pyo for taking his wealth for granted by reckless spending. She prefers living simply rather than lavishly and that is completely admirable. (And hassle-free for the men!)

5. Geum Jan Di is multitalented.

654rv9.jpg

For the ambitious ones, you’ll love this characteristic in particular! Geum Jan Di isn’t only a competitive swimmer, but she’s a pro at being warmhearted, sincere, and valuable. It doesn’t seem like much, but those traits are what eventually brought her to the medical path where, apparently, she’s successful! Well… she will be with a few more attempts. Hehe. Not only that, but it was her spunk that broke through Goo Jun Pyo’s barriers, reconciled family members, and chased away others’ loneliness.

And there you have it, five reasons why Geum Jan Di rocks our Woman Crush Wednesday list! Which reason did you like best or was there a certain trait you love in particular that wasn’t mentioned? Let us know in the comments below and tell us who your Woman Crush Wednesday is!Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/22/woman-crush-wednesday-boys-over-flowers-geum-jan-di/#comments

• Thanks 1

awww aftr reading this thread i belv more mre more dat minsun is real ..i m so hppy ....this thread really amzing i really love it...guys let me tel u ..wen ther was rumour btwen our prince and ,@@## ..i gt heartattck....i thoght its was real ..but wen i read ths thread ...i relse dat day r not...in reltionshp....:P

Hello Minsuners be happy :-h

What i'm looking forward today, 23.10.2014

1) LMH at Eider FS

Venue for today credit LeeMinHoMinoz

B0kC0s4CAAAn3u9.jpg

2) Hallyu World - Ku Hye Sun interview to be air on Oct 23

B0GK2SrCcAMMZwr.png
screencap cr meow 13

Gosh :-O @RubyK awesome :D @dysentery_analyn you're not the only one ;)

Wow..interesting post on Geum Jandi thanks @gayu312 for sharing , I think it's ages since I read such a nice article from soompi. Anyway, isn't GJD's character more or less same as Multi-talented Ku Hye Sun in reality? :)

Emm.. I bet this is not a coincidence right? :-?

Our Princess Hyesun update her twitter 22.10.2014 > 1990 = 6 years

Our Prince Minho at Ozing FM China 18.10.2014, In a soccer game which he had to choose a number b4hand on 1 box out of 9 to shoot a ball. And MH choosed No. 6

yay.. what do you think of Number 6 minsuners  :D
Isn't BOF 6 years now and so is their r/ship, 6 years and counting
:P \:D/

Never doubt Minsun is REAL. :x

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Would Lee Min Ho rather give up his looks or his height?In a recent interview, popular actor Lee Min Ho was asked an imaginative question. For a handsome man who is adored by millions of fans, if he had to give up either his charming looks or his long-legged height, which would he choose? You may be surprised by his candid answer. He also admitted to why his face may be a little puffy. Let's find out more, including how he's able to face pressures in the entertainment world.

Start: (Interviewer welcomed LMH and asked about the most difficult part in playing a role that is 9 years younger than his true age in Heirs.)

00:22 - 00:39 LMH: Even though I have previously worn a school uniform in other dramas, to wear it again as a character 9 years younger, of course I felt some pressure. However, I have a young and fun side too, so it wasn't difficult to interpret and express the character.

(She asked whether he possessed something unique to attract such roles as charming chaebol sons as in Boys Over Flowers and Heirs.)

00:50 - 01:02 LMH: To audition for the curly-haired Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers, I permed my hair to look more like him. (Laughs)

01:02 - 01:10 She asked if he would have a curly haired look now. LMH laughingly replied, "Impossible!"

(* Here comes the important question about what he would give up.)

01:11 - 01:23  You are exceptionally tall and handsome, so we have a special question that you may have to think about more before answering. If you had to give up one of the two features, which would it be?

01:23 - 01:34 LMH: I think my looks are enhanced by height. So, if I had to give up one of the two, I would choose height.

01:35 - 01:45 A drama series can quickly propel an actor's fame. How do you plan to keep your top position among actors when faced with fierce competition?

01:46 - 02:02 LMH: My principle in life is to fully exert myself to do well in everything so that there is not a single regret. Regardless of which character I play, the most important thing is that I act with sincerity.

02:03 - 02:18 I've heard that Korean actors would not eat ramen to avoid having a puffy face the next day (Lee Min Ho touched his face.)  I see you covering your face immediately. Do you have such a worry?

02:19 - 02:30 LMH: Koreans love ramen and would often eat it in the evening. I ate some ramen last night, so my face is a little puffy.

(Okay, mystery solved. If you ever see Lee Min Ho with a puffy face, it's probably because of ramen. Can't someone invent a ramen that doesn't cause a puffy face?)

(She then asked if he has certain food restrictions or special fitness routines to maintain his best condition.)

02:44 - 03:05 LMH: Besides paying attention to external looks, I also focus on strengthening my internal state of mind. I've noticed that even when feeling fatigued or stressed, I can quickly recover if I am strong mentally.

(Because this interview took place while he was promoting for Osim's uDiva massage chairs, she congratulated him on becoming Osim's spokesperson and asked if he felt more energized by using the massage chair.)

03:20 - 03:36 LMH: Using the massage chair can relax muscles and cheer up one's mood. UDiva has a lot of features. How about giving it a try?

(She asked him to describe the massage chair's most unique feature.)

03:44 - 03:55 LMH: Its modern design. I couldn't believe it when I saw it for the first time. It's a massage chair?

(She asked if his height is a concern for a chair that looks small.)

04:02 - 04:17 LMH: That was my original concern too. However, uDiva can be adjusted into many positions, so even though I'm tall , I can feel very comfortable.

Lee Min Ho then ended the interview with a special message to the viewers:

I am Lee Min Ho. Thank you. 

He added in Chinese 

Xie Xie (Thank you.) Zai Jian (Goodbye.)

cr.http://www.dramafever.com/news/would-lee-min-ho-rather-give-up-his-looks-or-his-height/

Guest ayesuper1

hello all ;)

waiting for my review today? haha

just what i want to say is

'Believe our ship and follow our ship'

and

'seems Ku knows everything what happened to her these days' (i think u guys know my meaning hehe)

cant believe?

haha.

then u can follow her in person

and ask her directly.

gnite / good morning all.

i feel i am happy and glad to meet u guys these days.

and i am very lucky person. hehe

you guys also too.

ah. will upload ku's pic with my logo tmrw.

pls wait more ;)

minsun rocks!

ayesuper1 said: hello all ;) waiting for my review today? haha just what i want to say is 'Believe our ship and follow our ship' and 'seems Ku knows everything what happened to her these days' (i think u guys know my meaning hehe) cant believe? haha. then u can follow her in person and ask her directly. gnite / good morning all. i feel i am happy and glad to meet u guys these days. and i am very lucky person. hehe you guys also too. ah. will upload ku's pic with my logo tmrw. pls wait more ;) minsun rocks!