♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest S_sun

@Hannah Angie, love your new ps pic of Minsun!Reposting here as soompi don't allow quote pic.

LMH: I am acting a bad boy....hahahaGHS: You....what are you going to do to me?.... My imaginations going wild....hahaha =)) =))

hello minsun sisters !!!
jejej mm well here I am again with a new video Minsun, well not all video is dedicated to them but .... hope you like it, listen as the song is I wanted to make a video .. and after five minutes and had it completed. If you want I can do it ... just scenes Minsun jejej

Minsun scenes ... 0:00 - 1:09

Guest Hannah Angie

S_sun said: @Hannah Angie, love your new ps pic of Minsun!Reposting here as soompi don't allow quote pic.

LMH: I am acting a bad boy....hahahaGHS: You....what are you going to do to me?.... My imaginations going wild....hahaha =)) =))

Guest LiduvinaE

Happy Good Friday Sisters!  It's been a wonderful week.  Thank you for all the goodies you have shared and I have never been hungrier but still craving for more.  I think everybody is getting fat because of all these sweet indulgences, LOL. You are truly great artists with pure imagination. 

Guest LiduvinaE

myonenonly said: Hi all! @Surie_Riri another masterpiece! I love it too sis! wow! @LiduvinaE I love your fan art too. You ladies are so talented. :)
@sukreen the royalty bears are still there. It means a lot to us. @myoblu thanks for your insights.
I happen to watch a reality show earlier & heard our couples favorite song again! "Falling Slowly". As we all know LMH sang this song during his special day with Minoz 2 years back? That time we didn't know that it is GHS' favorite song too. Then on JIMFF 2012 festival she was interviewed.
GHS said - " Of course I really love ONCE. I love the movie & its music. To create such beautiful movie with a low budget and ends up being loved by all over the world is, I believe, the dream of all movie directors. It is also my romance dream. I specially love the song, Falling Slowly, sung by Marketa Irglova & Glen Hansard. There is something about the song that seemed Korean. The chords are truly very simple. Before watching the movie, I tried to play the song in the piano. There are not even 5 different chords! It is a song of simple chords & simple melody. I realized that a musical masterpiece can come out of such simplicity. I initially thought it amazing that movies along with their music are becoming more & more slowly & complicated. However, I now think that it is harder to simplify things". (source: 10.asiae.co.kr  credit:loveghs/translated by cheerkoo )

If you think about it, if GHS & LMH is not on a relationship but then again they share the same passion for the this song & movie? Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO! The first time they heard the music they both LOVE it, then they watch the movie together. :D GHS must told LMH that he will sound good singing it in front of his minoz fans. We know that LMH is not a singer but can sing. The simple chords & melody as she said will not be too hard for him I guess. I can't help but think she probably practiced LMH in her piano. LMH having a duet with his darling GHS while playing the piano! What a beautiful sight!  :X :X :X  I myself love the song. :D

@myonenonly To spice up your insights here is an article posted in loveghs.wordpress.com.

[info] Lee Min Ho shares his playlist with Naver Music, Aug 28, 2011

Actor Lee Min Ho shares his recommended albums/songs.

4) Glen Hansard, Marketa Irglova’s “Falling slowly” 

LMH said “I was quietly moved by the beautiful movie and its music, instead of feeling coerced by strong emotions. It’s a movie where different people are moved by the story and music differently.”

Conclusion: MinSun never lose communication with each other.  They just act discreetly so no one would

know the real score between them.  However, how could these corroborations not being missed by MinSunners??? Because we BELIEVE that LOVE is in the air, waiting for the TIME when would it touch the ground.

@LiduvinaE‌ yeah sis thank you! How could two people openly share the same views of same movie & song? Too much of a coincidence. :P

Frankly speaking I have already stopped considering any similarities between our beloved MinSun as pure coincidences . 
Thank you everyone for your posts, I continue to enjoy going through them a lot. GOD bless you all and bless our charming couple the "MinSun" .

@dianaharumi he was in that incipient phase ,when he was absorbed by his lovely Jandi ,so he couldn't eats,sleeps even if it wasn't his turn to film .The only thing he could do was to stays and watches his darling, if he couldn't be near her ,plying his role in drama ,so to speak he was in the middle of the typhoon ,unable to go next JanDit ,unable to go away ! Second show how delicate and dedicate he help her to mount in helicopter ,not to get even a scratch ,demeanor which was continued  later on ,if you remember the trip in Taiwan when he was very considerate towards her .Like that :
Fotografie: hang in there little buddy, I'll save you! meow  :)http:
cr Just Wow 
While, with the other, he did like that, and bring instead JanDi with him :
Fotografie: All Is Minehttp:
cr Just Wow 

Guest Hannah Angie

@Shadia71

That's so true. As biased as I am with them, I don't want to screw my head with false hopes and all since I'm a very rational person. Realistically speaking, we could call something a coincidence if it happens once or twice (I kept telling myself that during my first year following Minsun because there was a possibility that all of their couple stuff were sent by some companies who wanted them to endorse their products due to BOF popularity). But even years after they finished working together in BOF, we still continuously get them caught with similar/same things or gestures. They may conceal their relationship with words of lie, but with a closer inspection, one surely could sense what's truly happening behind the screen!

@Surie_Riri

That's a cool fresh-from-the-oven pic! Camping Minsun, I'm getting naughty ideas of what they might do during a weekend gateway in the forest lol anyway, I never stumbled upon Protovisi! Will definitely try it soon, thanks. :-* Gosh, I'm flooding my timeline with Minsun PS-ed pics merely because we're approaching term break and I'm having so much free time it gets too boring if I don't get my mind occupied with something.

@dianaharumi

Thanks for the pic, it makes me feeling really nostalgic :x