♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vanessa123

Hello GHSforever enchants the idea that you have made a new video, because I adore to the pair that makes LMH and GHS I want already them to see together in some meeting! PLEASE But I cannot see the video that you loaded in the page, because they are violated not that codes or something thus. Its a sorrow!

MINSUN LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER :):D:P

Hello GHSforever enchants the idea that you have made a new video, because I adore to the pair that makes LMH and GHS I want already them to see together in some meeting! PLEASE But I cannot see the video that you loaded in the page, because they are violated not that codes or something thus. Its a sorrow!

MINSUN LOVE ALWAYS AND FOREVER :):D:P

hello my friend, im so sorry you cant view my MV unfortunately this MV is blocked in some countries because of copyright what country are you from?

Guest vanessa123

[font = "Comic Sans MS"] GHSForever si he sido capaz de ver algunos de los videos que usted hace realidad! pero esto no he sido capaz. buu!! [/ font] [color = "# 000080"] [/ color]

GHSForever if I have been able to see some of the videos that you do fact! but this I have not been able the one that your you finish to me happening I see if it but the one that you put above does a little while I cannot appears to me this: This video contains content of WMG and Koch Entertainment, one or several of which has blocked by reasons for author rights.

[font = "Comic Sans MS"] GHSForever si he sido capaz de ver algunos de los videos que usted hace realidad! pero esto no he sido capaz. buu!! [/ font] [color = "# 000080"] [/ color]

sorry vanessa i dont understand spanish :( Doramera requested that song with spanish sub i just made it for her :):)

GHSForever if I have been able to see some of the videos that you do fact! but this I have not been able the one that your you finish to me happening I see if it but the one that you put above does a little while I cannot appears to me this: This video contains content of WMG and Koch Entertainment, one or several of which has blocked by reasons for author rights.

yeah im sorry i wonder if anybody else is having trouble viewing this video please let me know MinSun shipper :( :(

Guest blooming

yeah im sorry i wonder if anybody else is having trouble viewing this video please let me know MinSun shipper :( :(

Hello GHSforever, same here I can't view your Minsun MV. I'm from Ca.I hope you can fix it.:(

hello MinSun shippers :) here's another MinSun MV hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq9QK19bc0Q

blooming and vanessa the other MinSun MV i couldnt used it the song "Through The Fire" by chaka khan because of copyright so I had to delete it. This MV is only blocked in Germany so everybody should be able to view it, please let me know if you have problem viewing this MV thanks in advance for watching.

sorry ghsfan/mha i cant make your MinSun MV :( :( if you have another song in mind please let me know I will make a MinSun MV for you... :):):)

MinSun love always :)

Guest vanessa123

Hello GHSForever thanks for the video this very very very good and if I have a song is "need you now" of lady antebellun, is very pretty so hopefully you can make a video with this song is very romantic jeje.

Thousands of thanks for the videos are huge, I only hope that LMH and GHS already become to see, kisses.

MINSUN FOREVER

Guest _enaj_

love those video.........

thanks....thanks......

i miss them so much.......

the more i saw those picture and video the more i miss them........... :(

minsun pls... i hope to see you soon.......

Guest yanna_cutie04

Sis Yanna! So glad to see you here. :wub:

Are there new updates?

So there are exactly 36 days to go before the last event of BOF. (here in my country) It will be a really long wait. Nevertheless, let us hope for the best. :)

Sis Kat! :D Hehe. Me too! ^^ This is really fun staying here at soompi with our MinSun Sisters.

Also at pinoyexchange, with MiNSun Adiks!

sis YanZ . .hai.. hehe. we have two minsun house already. .haha.

one there at PEX and here. .at soompi.

welcome here sis. . .

:D

♥minsunforever♥

Sis Chang! *waves* *kiss*

yes! i'm happy to know that many loves MinSun! <33

Hello MinSun Sisters!

omma,,,hehe..i always brought endoz pics in here coz i couldnt make it or made any editing of it.. :P

wow,,mom till when you and noona became enemy huh?.. :lol: you could say by ur self in our forum right mom.. ;) ..but if you too shy..hoho..i`ll teel her that you always loooveeee her.. :P

hi,,hi yanna...nice to know you dear... ;) ..you had the same age with my lovely sista..(minymino).. :lol:

im from indonesia...hope you always share anything about minsun in here..

love u..^^

hart... :wub: ...really??,,so thers no pict like that on min ho thread?..haha... thumbs up for endoz then... :lol: :

its a looong time for me since my last post on MH thread... :P

love you dear..

GHSfan dear....hooaahhh..im giddy read those coincidence...hehe..so maybe minho take that role becoz he know that the gae in character were gonna bring him for always remembering hye sun.. :P

yeeaaahh..i love those sweetest words too dear...

thanks to endree_noona..(my lovely mak..) :P

my lovely sist...endoz a.k.a mak nem... :lol:

yeeaahh....you know i always easy to cry anything about minsun dear... <_<

miss minsun sooo muuuch...oh btw,,omma love said that she really loves you even you always makes her angry... :lol: :lol:

and about youre craziest mind....I TOTALLY LOVE THAT..... :wub:

coz you know what i mean right?...hehe

oopps..i almost forgot...RENAJANEY.n PIPITqu...THANKS FOR THE VIDS DEAR....LOVE U ^^..

BIG WAVE FOR ALL MY SISTAS IN HERE....PIPIT,MEOW,OMMA LOVE,ENDOZ,HART,NATALI,IZZRI,SIIDUDUL,GHSfan,MINJEE,JUNPYO.JANDI,TRACIECULLEN N OTHERS...

BIG HUG FROM ME TO ALL OF YOU MY SISTA... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hello! Nice meeting you here. Ahh, sis miny? Yes. I know her. She is also posting there in PEX sometimes. Haha! :D Sure. I am glad that I'm welcome here. You guys are so frienly. ^^

HI MINSUN Sisters! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GHSforever (Dahlia), im okay now..really appreciate it...love, love, love....WAVE to you for another romantic MV of Minsun...to Petite Girl (Pipit right?) as well...feel so real...big thanks to both of you...so LOVE it!

leetya,love you too dear...that pic is wonderful :rolleyes: keep posting pics that would truly reveal and confirm MinSun romance :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi to other MinSun ss today: GHSfan, vanessa, _enaj_, blooming, saint, meow, endoz, minjee, junpyo.jandi, tracie, nat, izzri, siidudul, love...OTHERS :D

yanna => im pinay too...glad to know there's more of us here..welcome to this thread..im not aware of pinoyexhange though...i hope i can join there too...keep posting here!

missing MINSUN!

hello all minsuners, i miss this thread very much hehe

pipit, dahlia n' janey, thanks for the videos link ;)

tya, hehehe i and noona b are always fighting and you knew that, right? ;) ..

big wave to meow, hart, izz, noona b ~my dear enemy ;), mha, sasha, vanessa, yanna, miny, ching, nora and the others minsuners

have a nice day :P

Hello all MinSun sisters~

just found this pic in DC

26353_1093040903255_1743529378_1684.jpg

cre DC Minho

can you see how delightful Minho was when Hyesun's beside him :wub:

I really want to see them sitting side by side like this again~

I'll pray hard for that

Have a great day ahead! ;)

Hello all MinSun sisters~

just found this pic in DC

[im 26353_1093040903255_1743529378_1684.jpg[/im

cre DC Minho

can you see how delightful Minho was when Hyesun's beside him :wub:

I really want to see them sitting side by side like this again~

I'll pray hard for that

Have a great day ahead! ;)

yup meow .. agree with you, he looked so enjoy that time, very comfortable :D and we know why, right? all because he love her heheehe

4455251103_502bd871e5_o.jpg

same sentiments with all of u.. been wondering what happened to that i-cant-contain-my-happiness kind of smile..

every single time i see bts pics of our guy on the shooting of his new drama, the expression looks the same.. maybe only now does he truly experience the meaning of long hours of shooting.. because in bof though he only gets an hour of sleep a day it was just pure fun..that's why he's perky hehe!

saw on ghs thread that the vip premiere of magic will be on april 12.. may he make an appearance and make our hearts flutter once again...

Guest endoz

heloo helloooo everybody n everyone here just drop by here to say

69.gif

mamiiiiiiii love that pictures 73.gif My Minho now sing "I Don't Care by 2NE1 54.gif

sdgd1.jpg

even if she fall minho watch her with full of smile on his face n then start to be the real man

:lol:

can't hardly wait to see PT press conf to compare again with this pictures :lol:

minsun.png

and i found this pictures in minho cyworld kinda remind me of Minsun a little

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2212/minsun.jpg

when i saw that pictures it's look like the reflection of minsun in little version 57.gif

Guest imkaaaat

I think he posted that picture because he once stated in an interview that he wants to walk by the beach with the girl he loves. :wub: