♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Hi all, I keep on forgetting my password everytime I wanted to "add reply" this is my 3rd time. Gosh I'm getting old! I will definitely write down the password in my blackberry this time.

Anyway, just want to say..thank you so much Flower Pot, Meoww, JandiJunpyo - you are absolutely correct. I should have read in between the lines and not just take all statement at face value. Minho and Hyesun trully are very close,still very much in contact with other, and understand each other very well. Heck, they are both in love and their love is already in such a state that they have to sacrifice it in order to move ahead with their career and to reach their dream / goals...waaahhhh..so heartfelt touching..DIESSSS... such true love. They are putting their dreams ahead of their love declaration...such romantic and sweet and truly truly mature...

loving this two tandem more than ever...they are so much in love...

by the way, I accidentally hit the 'unsubscribe' button...hopefully I am not kicked out by the forum admin...cause I really want to keep on staying on this thread...I am such an ardent supporter...

Keep the Minsun faith alive!...

Oohhh goodnes sake, I accidentally hit the unsubscribe button. I hope I am not 'out' the thread...please admin keep me in the thread. I am such an ardent supporter of Minho and Hyesun...I believe they are meant for each other...

Keep the Minsun spirit and faith alive...

Yes girls! What a good morning it is! :D

I agree with FP, junpyo.jandi, meow, jandi_girl, and saintzizahmino! The fact that they remain very close and that JD/GHS doesn"t want others to misunderstand their friendship are just enough to fire up my gut feeling about this "relationship"!

As saintzizahmino said, "they're on their way" to a relationship that transcends friendship. When someone cares enough for somebody to want to protect them, that friendship is pretty deep. As you girls recall, when GHS's name popped up during the Etude CF with PSH, MH jumped to elbow PSH in a hurry as if not wanting to get GHS's name in a scandal. And, to recover, MH immediately picked PSH vs. GHS to prevent any suspicions.Maybe, in one of their "undeground" outings, these two probably discussed ahead of time how to respond to prying reporters ;) .

Saint, I love your ps'ed pics!

Izzri, I LOVE your investigative eyes (the one with MH's back turned at the airport and he looked like he was making a phone call/text to someone? :rolleyes: I wish it were soooo true!).

Have a great day girls! XoXo

Guest leetya

BIG THANKS FOR FP,,OMMA LOVE,,MEOW,,JUNPYO,,JANDI,,and all MINSUNERZ IN HERE.. ;)

GOOOOSSSHHHHHH.....IM TOTALLY COLLAPSE AFTER READ THAT ARTICLE AND FP ANALYSIS...123.gif...

MINSUN IS SOOOOO REEEAAAALLLL....OMO...154.gif154.gif

BEST PRESENT FOR MY BIRTHDAY TODAY FROM ALL OF YOU....91.gif

Ps:....DONT FORGET ABOUT THE PETITON GUUUYYYYSS....126.gif

good morning boys and girls .. upsssssssss i think all of u are girls LOL

tya, once again thanks for the petition .. i hope they will hear our wishing :P:P

NJM, i agree with u too, so many things that have proven that they're the real couple, they're in love very deep to protect and understand each other :P

jamesbond007, sorry, maybe too late to say hello but i still would say this "hi, nice to meet you, welcome to this thread and happy posting, keep our minsun faith :P " hehehe

donna, as usual i love your analysis, thank you very much :D

junpyo.jandi and meow, thanks for the notification of the article, it really make my day :D

big wave to all minsun shippers in this thread, i love you all LOL

Hello MinSun shippers!! Good day to all..

I've been a silent lurker here for quite sometime but I just can't keep myself from posting here for the first time because of all the interviews that Minho and Hyesun had these past few days..

Oh my.. With all those answers coming from Hyesun during the past interviews, I believe every MinSun shipper could think that she's really trying to protect what she and Minho have.. Waaah!! I just wonder why in almost all of her interviews, people do ask about her and Minho.. :)

I think our MinSun dreams are really coming true.. haha LOVE..LOVE..LOVE..LOVE..

So, let's keep the MINSUN faith gals.. MINSUN IS REAL

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

I have a request to our Minsun MV up loaders guru to use these songs by: Charice Pempengco and Iyaz titled PHYRAMID and We could be in Love by Leah Salonga and Brad Kane. I think it fits Minsun couple. Please!!!

Pyramid Lyrics

shawty's love is like a pyramid

we stand together till the very end

there'll never be another love for sure

iyaz and charice here we go

stones heavy like the love you've shown

solid as the ground we've known

and i just wanna carry on

we took it from the bottom up

and even in a desert storm

sturdy as a rock we hold

wishing every moment froze

now i just wanna let you know

earthquakes can't shake us

cyclones can't break us

hurricanes can't take away our love

pyramid, we've built this on a solid rock

it feels just like it's heaven's touch

together at the top (at the top baby) like a pyramid

and even when the wind is blowin

we'll never fall just keep on goin

forever we will stay like a pyramid

like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey

cold never ever when you're close

we will never let it fall

a story that was never told

something like a mystery

and every step we take we grow

look how fast the (?) is flown

the journey to the place i know

we're going down in history

earthquakes can't shake us

cyclones can't break us

hurricanes can't take away our love

http://www.elyricsworld.com/pyramid_lyrics...ce_ft_iyaz.html

we'll never fall just keep it goin

like a pyramid girl i'ma show you

that i love you so much that we're gonna get through

even when it storms i will never go

i'ma be the one to keep you safe

(?) was a love i care more than enough

holding on to one another be the couple when it's rough

mother nature, a disaster won't stop our happy ever after

pyramid..

we'll never fall just keep on goin

pyramid..

we'll never fall just keep it goin

We could be in love (lyrics)

Lea:

Be still my heart

Lately its mind is on it's own

It would go far and wide

Just to be near you

Brad:

Even the stars

Shine a bit bright I've noticed

When you're close to me

Lea:

Still it remains a mystery

Chorus (Both):

Anyone who seen us

Knows what's going on between us

It doesn't take a genius

To read between the lines Brad: ohh

And it's not just wishful thinking

Or only me who's dreaming

I know what these are symptoms of

We could be in love

Lea:

I ask myself why

I sleep like a baby through the night

Maybe it helps to know

you'll be there tomorrow

Brad: Lea:

Don't open my eyes Ohhh

I'll wake from the spell I'm under

Makes me wonder how Tell me how

I could live without you now

Both:

And what about the laughter

The happy ever after

Like voices of sweet angels

Calling out our names

And it's not just wishful thinking

Or only me who's dreaming

I know what these are symptoms of

We could be in love

Brad:

All my life

I have dreamed of this

But I could not see your face

Lea:

Don't ask why two such distant stars

Can fall right into place

(Repeat Chorus)

Both:

Oh, it doesn't take a genius

To know what these are symptoms of

We could be Lea: ohh

We could be, we could be in love

Brad:

Could be in

Both:

We could be in love

I MISS THIS THREAD SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

so angry with my internet provider for having so much trouble with their services these past 2 days :angry:

SUPER WOOOOOOOOOW!

LOVE YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR POSTS HERE...pics, news...most esp...ANALYSIS on our dear MINSUN couples on that new article @Donga. com!!!!

emotions are building up in my chest as i read through all your posts....it feels like its going to explode :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i cant even write about my own thoughts...its already OVERWHELMING!

BIG WAVE to FP, meow, junpyo.jandi, NJM, Sue, Jamesbond, mai, beth....ss Saint: you noticed that too LOL...its hard to surpress feelings towards our MinSun couple...and really so glad i can pour it all out here...happy to be with you here too!

HAPPY FOR ALL MINSUN SISTERS HERE!

Guest keuti

Hello, everyone!

Good afternoon to all from sunny Manila!

I’d been reading your posts since last night and good heavens! this thread is getting to be very exciting and hotter than the weather that I can imagine everyone thinking of the latest interviews that HS had..

Thanks ms. Donna and the others for your wonderful insights and analysis. My 2 cents?

You’re right in saying..

“if there's nothing between them, why is there that fear of him affecting his career?”

Even if they’re just friends, their friendship must be so special that HS’s willing to sacrifice her feelings for that friendship..How sweet of her!! If I were Minho, I’d grab her now, hug her ‘till she can’t breathe and kiss her like what he did in that highway scene at BOF!!!!

Ooolala!! ;)

Guest minjee

I love your analysis FP! :D From her recent interview about love & marriage I love it when Hyesun mentions about MH's feminine side and how he understands and hears him so well and knowing Hyesun is a bit of a tomboy and also 4-D~~ haha just explains opposite really attracts ;) I was browsing through the old BOF blogsites and saw a new minsun/joondi blogsite on livejournal it just proves even if the drama has finished for quite some time now...many still love them :D

1z6jps.gif

LINK: http://community.livejournal.com/great_chemistry

Wallies~

25u4e8z.jpg

2wrma2w.jpg

credits:deema_angel,tokiohotelsucks.livejournal

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

MinSun sisters... OMONAAAAAAAAAAAAA... :D

Are they really coming out slowly in the open... OH MY GOSH! I think i'm about to cry... What's happening? I think lately, this is the most open i've heard and seen tehm talk about each other...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :wub:

I can't wait for the Japan trip on April!

Allow me to post my comments in blue italics about the article...

Excerpts from Hyesun's interview today posted at Donga.com

Read between the lines sisters! READ BETWEEN THE LINES! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :wub:

Headline: People Q: [Multi-talented Beauty GHS's Secrets] When I hold the megaphone, thoughts about men just diappeared.

posted on March 8, 2010, 7AM

26671952.1.jpg

Artist, writer, composer, short film director, etc. GHS the multi-talented entertainer on duty as a director of her first full-length feature, Magic, at the film location in kyungido goyang Ahram noori serah new theatre.

GHS's thoughts on love and marriage

(Again, the presscon is for her movie but the questions are all about Love once again when the topic of the movie is not even centered on that...

I wonder why she's always asked about this lately?)

Until last year, GHS' greatest interests were love and marriage. However, as she started directing her movie, such interests disappeared.

(Is this why she say she's putting off love until such time when she's not busy anymore this year like she told Korina? hmmm...)

GHS: ' I really do not even have the time to meet men. At certain point in time, my interest in men disappeared as well. My parents always advised me to marry late, but I never understood their meaning. As I look at other people marry around me, I begin to think more that I should not marry. haha.'

(Precisely my point... she speaks so confidently about having a boyfriend this year and yet she has no time to meet men and to be with other people except Minho... could it be that her interest in other men waned as well because there is someone she already likes, like the man she has all the time in the world to talk to and meet no matter how busy she is?)

GHS says, 'I have loved enough'. While attending college at 20, I have loved. She explains, 'I do not mean that I have loved many times, but that I have experienced enough of the various feelings that derives from love.'

'I used to think that I can only marry someone whom I love undonditionally. However, now, I tend to see the more realistic sides. If I ever meet someone who can make me not see the reality, perhaps then I may marry.'

(Lee Minho! Lee Minho! He can make the fairytale come to life for you... Geum Jandi and Goo Junpyo, noona-dongseng... that love can work in showbiz despite the antis... hahaha!)

While filming BOF, GHS and LMH were reported in the news as a couple. She says LMH is 'a dongseng who is three years younger than I am' and that she still gets along 'friendly' with him

(Take note... no denials nor violent reactions just that fact that Minho's her dongseng and they still get along "friendly" in quotation marks as well... which exactly means what? she didn't even say that they can't be together because he's a dongseng... just that fact that he's younger... I wonder how friendly, friendly is? :D

Isn't it funny how so much time has passed and yet people still ask them about this question? I mean cmon... she's been rumored with Ji Hoon last year too and Minho with a multitude of girls... why is it that they are the only ones who are still being linked together up to now constantly?)

'Because I am so close with Minho. I guess people can misunderstand. We can really talk and, because of Minho's feminine side, he really understands and hears me so well. However, I am very careful when we meet so that his future is not in any way negtively affected by any misunderstanding because of me'.

(OMG! This is what i'm spazzing about! SPAZZZZZZZZZZ, SQUEEEEEEEE, SQUEEEEEEE, DIES!

I mean, she has no time to meet men but she's very close to Minho enough for him to be even sensitive about her and show his tender side ... and the last line is a dead giveaway probably why they can't come out in public and why they meet away from the public eye...

How much sacrifice does it take that she'd even think of his career and put it first before her own just for him? THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF TRUE LOVE! I mean if there's nothing between them, why is there that fear of him affecting his career?hahaha!

But the best thing there is, even if it's difficult and they face hardship, they still try their best to meet and see each other because that's what they want to do and nothing can stop them from doing that... I LOVE IT! :wub:)

One internet community's survey selected GHS and Rain as the Best CF Couple. Bi and GHS advertised together for the confectionary brand. Besides filming for CF, GHS also had an opportunity to meet Bi with Yang Hyun Suk in the past. GHS would laugh and say, 'My mother really likes Bi much more than I do. She asked tons of questions when I filmed the CF with Bi.'

(How careful is Hyesun? Spoken like a woman taken who'd prevent her BF from getting jealous... Excuses... excuses...hahaha!)

ranbi@donga.com = Reporter Yang Hyung Mo

yohan@donga.com = pix by Reporter Yang Hwee Sung

Thanks to sisters meow, junpyo.jandi and jamesbond007 for sharing this article... it made my night!

OMG FP, u r professor analysis love, I luv all ur words...it's make me happy. Now we must wait until LMH is successful in his caree, a famous actors. They will talk us good news. Keep the Faith!!!

Guest GHSfan

hello to all :D

while reading all the wonderful analysis for "Rated K" interview, i keep on saying yes, yes i agree..it`s true..so thumbs up to all of you guys..you bring the spirit back again..i was a bit hopeless for days for some reasons regarding MinSun but with these recent happenings, i wanna join everyone`s celebration of love & joy for them..to FP esp. i know how grateful shippers are for having you around to brighten & enlighten everyone..i let myself go with the flow of emotions of every shipper that`s why i understand everyone`s reaction..though a bit late, i wanna share my 2 cents:

~~ i keep on repeating the part @ 3:15..i notice that when the host, Korina asked, "do you have a favorite among the F4?? like Jun Pyo??" though there was a sudden change of an angle of the camera, Hye Sun is caught nodding & it`s obvious she`s saying yes to the question & agreeing to it..just right after the question "do you have a favorite among the F4??" was asked, i notice Hye Sun made a slower single nod & she made it in full act after JunPyo`s name was mentioned..so it`s very clear..SHE IS CLOSEST TO JUNPYO..woohh :D and the special info she gave is her admission : "i still see/meet all of them coz i have been close to them..sometimes we call each other..they haven`t forgotten me.." ..with some naughty thoughts, i somehow wonder..could those meetings be more frequent than the calls?? or could be SMS thing a must-do rather to be not too obvious keke..well, just wishful thinking..

i hope in her next interviews few same questions be asked coz i wanna see & hear those same sweetest smiles & laughs:

GHSatRatedKMar7-1A-1.jpgGHSatRatedKMar7-2A-1.jpgGHSatRatedKMar7-3A-1.jpgGHSatRatedKMar7-7A-1.jpgGHSatRatedKMar7-10A-1.jpgGHSatRatedKMar7-14A-1.jpg

dunno but this time, i think Hye Sun is taking it slowly..she`s trying to be more open now & she looks more free, confident, though there`s a bit of hesitation but she`s more relaxed now than before..i notice how synchronized the MinSun`s memorable BOF scenes to the unbeatable KBS scene were included in the interview clip..i love the part where the host appeared to be quite unconvinced by Hye Sun`s "no" answer to the question if she has a bf & she even opted to wait for further details from Hye Sun..now i dare not be shy & won`t mind that at my age, i`m spazzing this couple like a teenage girl keke..the host inspired me more yaayy :P

Guest junpyo.jandi

FP your definitely one of the great psychologist.... that was a best analysis indeed........

Wave to all MINSUN SHIPPERS, I know one day love can't be hide anymore....eventually it will explode.... and thats what all of us waiting for...

I have faith with our MINSUN..... Come to think of it many Hallyu stars in long hiatus in the business had just recently publicized their relationship with their co-celebrity.... After their popularity is pulling down because of the increasing number of new promising stars, they finally take courage to admit their true feeling...... I know our MINSUN will reveal everything at the right time..... For now, lets continue to support them for all their future undertakings.....

BTW, Leetya, Belated happy Birthday

Guest leetya

BTW, Leetya, Belated happy Birthday

junpyo.jandi dear....thank you 57.gif

gooossshhhh,,,still cant get enough for that interview... :P i hope there are more invest on that.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

just my wish coz i missed them soooooo muuuuuccchhh....48.gif48.gif

MinSun...please came out together again..heee...im dyin too saw you guys...38.gif38.gif

hwaiting galz...thanks for all the info,,pics,,and vids.. ;) ;)

HI TO ALL MINSUN!

been so excited the wholeday to check this thread :D

there's no stopping loyal MINSUNs from the excitement too...with all your wonderful analysis on our dear couple :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just wish i can find some genie somewhere and make our wish come true! :P :P :P

Leetya, belated Happy, happy birthday...stay happy and healthy!

junpyo.jandi...i hope that time will be soon...that they can admit their true feelings...no need to wait till their success slowdown....we do not want that to happen :) :) :)

GHSfan.... :lol: ...as MinHo said...age doesn't matter...so let's spazzzzzz some more for this couple!

Pink Fairy....love that portrait of MINSUN...so classic yet elegant couple!

Wave to keuti, blooming, saint, net, jamesbond, minjee, sue, meow, FP and other MINSUN here!

as the famous quote of JiHoo..."Not all we see is real, some are only visible with FAITH"....let's keep our FAITH alive!

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

Hello sisters,

I see Preview Trailer Personal Taste :mellow: It killed me...huhu...I sing a song "Breathe"...can't breathe :rolleyes: . Wonder how GHS think when see it?i really jealous in 0:09...huhu

Guest blooming

Hello sisters,

I see Preview Trailer Personal Taste :mellow: It killed me...huhu...I sing a song "Breathe"...can't breathe :rolleyes: . Wonder how GHS think when see it?i really jealous in 0:09...huhu

Gosh! lots of skin ship on PT drama.There's one part that I think MH about to kiss SJ. I can't wait to see howMH kiss and stare at her. Is not that I'm excited about it but I just want to compare the way he kissed GHS on BOF. I'm sure he got permission already.kekeke!! I want MH to success in his drama and same with GHS in her movie "MAGIC". Minsun Fighting!!!!