♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest pianist

She could have just answered yes or no, but the way

she shake her head violently that makes her hair messed up

is just too cute and can't help to think if she's lying.. B)

can't wait for the whole interview tomorrow..

Yea, ur ryt. i cannot also stop think if she's lying.

PLS Give me a Vitamin Minsun. :D

Guest junpyo.jandi

I totally agree with you Flower pot..... While watching the interview.... and when HS mention the her parent won't allow her to get married... how come she made such conclusion? unless she had a special some one just recently that makes her parent worried that he might take her away from them.....kekekekeke...

I think unnie is just happy that they have many fans that really want to see them be together.....

And its already a year after Bof..... I wonder how close are they now?....

wowwwwwwwww minsun make me crazy now :P:P

pipit, thanks for the nice mv ;) ya i miss u too hehe ..

donna, thanks for your wonderful investigation, all of us know that they always have a same answer for the similiar questions ;);) minsun really love each other very much ...

big wave to all minsun shippers, waiting for another minsun moment :P

thank you so much FP onnie :)

I'm relieved now cause I know that they still see and call each other :D

Hye Sun answer about marriage almost same as Min Ho answer, maybe they've discussed about it :lol:

pipit love your mv as always :D please keep up the good work pit!

Guest honeypia

Thanks so so so much FP :) Hyesun looked restless while answering the "Minho" slash boyfriend slash marriage questions. She really did keep on touching her hair and having those lapses in answering the questions.

the rated K interview was indeed spazz worthy.. superrrr!

especially when she admitted that she is closest to junpyo.. sheeez i was giggling like a loony in my room.. ahhh these two, making us go crazy again... kudos to korina for asking those questions haha!

the rated K interview was indeed spazz worthy.. superrrr!

especially when she admitted that she is closest to junpyo.. sheeez i was giggling like a loony in my room.. ahhh these two, making us go crazy again... kudos to korina for asking those questions haha!

Thanks again Donna for your analysis and Thanks so much mai for sharing the video.

Though I can't understand tagalog but when i heard a lot of Junpyo mentioned in the questions, I was just so happy that :D their names were like inseparable!

Korina: So are you close to Junpyo...

Hyesun: Yes... out of the four of them, we became much closer, because we had scenes together more often AND THE LONGER IT IS, THE CLOSER WE BECOME...

thanks Donna for the translation :)

wow! they still keep contact with each other now, and I can imagine how close they become! :lol:

with HS try to have a bf this year and MH said in another interview that he wants a gf as a gift. I think they are the destined couple, aren't they? :D

wave to all MinSun Sis and keep up our spirit! B)

Good Morning Joondi sisters!

I'm so elated to read FP's recount of Korina's interview with Hyesun! Thanks, FP! I was surprised to read all of her responses. They seemed so much more relaxed and loose when it came to her admitting her friendship and closeness to JP/MH! And, when did MH become JP now? It's as if they are one and the same to HS/JD! And for her to admit that she herself has adapted JD's attitude is like saying that the JP/JD relationship is still strong. I know it doesn't seem to make sense the way I just said it. But, it seems to me that in MH's interviews, he talks very fondly still of JanDi...and it just seems clearer to me now that these two probably still refer to each other as JP/JD. Therefore, when MH speaks of JD, he really means HS.... ;););)

I think Korina is definitely a MinSun sister!!! I scheduled my DVR to tape the show tonight and cannot wait to see it! XoXo

Hello to everyone! MINSUN or Joondi :D

This is my first post in this thread...I am happy and overwhelmed to finally found this thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I love MINSUN/Joondi so much but its only this year that i got the time to check out sites and forums to feed my addiction to this couple. I started with Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun thread @soompi but I cant share much of my MINSUN thoughts :(

Glad that a friend gave me the link to this thread :D :D :D

I have been following news about them through YT only and cant seem to get enough updates.

Happy to find some members here who are also posting updates on MH and GHS's thread. HI TO ALL! I hope you remember me... Saint, junpyo.jandi, meow, and others :) :) :)

I am yet to check previous posts here and catch up with everyone else.

I hope I am welcome here :D

stay healthy and happy everyone!

FlowerPot, thank you for your analysis and vid caption and everything about Hyesun & Minho...I'm so rooting for these two to be together...Hyesun really seemed more relaxed in her answers...I hope Minho will open up soon..Thank you everyone...really made my weekend worth spazzing...love u all...

Good day to all Minsun sisterhood,

To my dear FP, you are the best. Million thanks for your analysis, i totally agree with you. It makes me giddy high after reading it over & over again. :P

To all others sisterhood, thanks for the sharing of your vids, pics, translation etc. thanks again, i love you all. :)

Just to share my 2cent, i don't know why i have this feeling that BOF is their LOVE story, that's why it looks REAL and we couldn't get enough of them....hahaha.. :lol: My vitamin now, looking forward to the sighting of MINSIN in April "BOF Graduation day" :D

All, I just read in "loveghs wordpress" website about Hyesun's love and marriage thoughts. She said something about her relationship with Minho. That they are close:

"Because I am so close with Minho. I guess people can misunderstand. We can really talk and, because of Minho’s feminine side, he really understands and hears me so well. However, I am very careful when we meet so that his future is not in any way negtively affected by any misunderstanding because of me"

but she also said that:

While filming BOF, GHS and LMH were reported in the news as a couple. She says LMH is ‘a dongseng who is three years younger than I am’ and that she still gets along ‘friendly’ with him"

The above translation were done by SusAmerica@soompi

My question: when was this interview taken? with what magazine?

I really hope both Hyesun and Minho really connects very very well that they have come to love each other without even realizing it and that Hyesun just better throw away that idea about Minho being younger than her, cause obviously he doesn't place himself as somebody younger and he doesn't act and think as someone younger than her...I really hope Hyesun will accept Minho's as a man...not as a dongseng...

Hyesun...please accept Minho and why don't you two just get on ahead and be a real couple...please...

All, I just read in "loveghs wordpress" website about Hyesun's love and marriage thoughts. She said something about her relationship with Minho. That they are close:

"Because I am so close with Minho. I guess people can misunderstand. We can really talk and, because of Minho’s feminine side, he really understands and hears me so well. However, I am very careful when we meet so that his future is not in any way negtively affected by any misunderstanding because of me"

but she also said that:

While filming BOF, GHS and LMH were reported in the news as a couple. She says LMH is ‘a dongseng who is three years younger than I am’ and that she still gets along ‘friendly’ with him"

The above translation were done by SusAmerica@soompi

My question: when was this interview taken? with what magazine?

I really hope both Hyesun and Minho really connects very very well that they have come to love each other without even realizing it and that Hyesun just better throw away that idea about Minho being younger than her, cause obviously he doesn't place himself as somebody younger and he doesn't act and think as someone younger than her...I really hope Hyesun will accept Minho's as a man...not as a dongseng...

Hyesun...please accept Minho and why don't you two just get on ahead and be a real couple...please...

Hi JamesBond007. The interview was originally posted in Hyesun thread, in which is an interview released today on donga.com. I think it should be done recently.

Well, I came to this thread exactly because of the same interview question. In my point of view, the first part about dongseng is not important, being in the showbiz industry, I think that's a quite standard answer...but the following part is the gist I want. :D

"Because I am so close with Minho. I guess people can misunderstand. We can really talk and, because of Minho’s feminine side, he really understands and hears me so well

I feel giddy when reading the above answer....my conclusion is : THEY ARE VERY CLOSE AN UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER VERY WELL :lol: I couldn't believe they would get close like this if they are just donseng-noona relationship :rolleyes:

However, I am very careful when we meet so that his future is not in any way negtively affected by any misunderstanding because of me"

I was so touched by hyesun's answer, she is protecting Minho and their relationship, isn't she?

and I keep giggling because of the words "I am very careful when we meet " I assume they should be meeting frequently :D

Just want to share 2 cents and to restate my faith in MinSun :D

wave to all MinSun sisters and Happy Women's Day!

meow, i'm agree with you, hyesun is really protecting their relationship, as we know, they always think about each future, she doesnt want minho's future in any way negtively affected by any misunderstanding by her and i'm sure minho too .. :P keep our minsun spirit guys, they really understand each other so dont worry about their relationship, they're on their way now :D:D

beth, thanks for the beautiful gif :P

mai, thanks for the video :D

hart, finally i see you here ;);) i always see your comment about our minsun in minho thread LOL glad to know that you're a minsun shipper too ;) happy posting in here B)

minsun2.jpg

minsun3.jpg

Guest jandi_girl

now it made sense why hyesun is always awkward when his with minho, like walking more faster that minho..she is really protecting minho in the best way she can. and that's what you called love..........

Guest junpyo.jandi

cr. http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...page=1&bbs=

(nahnah of DC calls this article number 3, GHS and love and marriage)

source: http://sports.donga.com/enter/total/3/02/20100307/26671184/3

Headline: People Q: [Multi-talented Beauty GHS's Secrets] When I held the megaphone, thoughts about men just diappeared.

posted on March 8, 2010, 7AM

화가, 작가, 작곡가, 단편영화 감독 등 다양한 예술 분야에서 활발한 활동을 펼치고 있는 만능 엔터테이너 구혜선의 장편상업영화 감독 데뷔작 ‘요술’의 촬영현장이 경기도 고양아람누리 새라새극장에서 공개 됐다.연출, 시나리오, 작곡, 출연까지 1인 4역을 소화한 구혜선 감독이 진지하게 현장을 지휘하고 있다.

(under the pix sumary): artist, writer, composer, short film director, etc. GHS the multi-talented entertainer on duty as a director of her first full-length feature, Magic, at the film location in kyungido goyang Ahram noori serah new theatre.

□ 구혜선의 사랑과 결혼= GHS' love and marriage

구혜선은 지난해까지만 해도 최대 관심사가 사랑과 결혼이었다. 그러나 영화를 시작하면서 관심이 없어졌다고 한다.

Until last year, GHS' greatest interests were love and marriage. However, as she started directing her movie, such interests disappeared.

“시간이 없어 남자를 만날 수도 없겠지만, 어느 순간 남자에 관심이 없어졌어요. 부모님이 늘 ‘결혼은 늦게 하라’고 하셨는데, 그 의미를 몰랐어요. 주위 사람들이 결혼하는 모습을 보면서, 결혼은 ‘하면 안 되는 것’이란 생각이 더 들었어요. 하하.”

GHS: ' I really do not even have the time to meet men. At certain point in time, my interest in men disappeared as well. My parents always advised me to marry late, but I never understood their meaning. As I look at other people marry around me, I begin to think more that I should not marry. haha.'

구혜선은 “사랑은 할 만큼은 해봤다”고 했다. 스무 살 시절 대학을 다니면서 사랑을 해봤다는 그녀는 “사랑을 많이 해봤다는 게 아니라, 사랑이 주는 여러 감정에 대한 경험은 충분히 해봤다”고 설명했다.

GHS says, 'I have loved enough'. While attending college at 20, I have loved. She explains, 'I do not mean that I have loved many times, but that I have experienced enough of the various feelings that derives from love.'

“조건 없이 사랑할 남자를 만나야 결혼할 수 있다고 생각하는데, 지금은 현실적인 면을 보게 돼요. 그 ‘현실’을 보이지 않게 해주는 사람을 만나야 결혼할 수 있을 것 같아요.”

'I used to think that I can only marry someone whom I love undonditionally. However, now, I tend to see the more realistic sides. If I ever meet someone who can make me not see the reality, perhaps then I may marry.'

구혜선은 지난해 ‘꽃보다 남자’를 촬영하면서 이민호와 열애설이 났었다. 그녀는 자신보다 “세 살 어린 동생” 이민호와는 지금도 “친하게” 잘 지낸단다.

While filming BOF, GHS and LMH were reported in the news as a couple. She says LMH is 'a dongseng who is three years younger than I am' and that she still gets along 'friendly' with him

“민호는 너무 친해 오해를 할만도 하다고 생각해요. 같이 수다를 많이 떠는데, 민호가 여성스러워서 잘 이해하고, 제 말을 잘 들어줘요. 하지만 (나와의 오해로 인해) 그의 앞길을 막으면 안 된다는 생각에 만날 때 조심스러워요.”

'Because I am so close with Minho. I guess people can misunderstand. We can really talk and, because of Minho's feminine side, he really understands and hears me so well. However, I am very careful when we meet so that his future is not in any way negtively affected by any misunderstanding because of me'.

구혜선은 얼마전에는 한 인터넷 커뮤니티에서 실시한 설문조사에서 비와 함께 ‘CF속 최고 커플’로 선정됐다. 비와는 모 제과 브랜드 광고에 함께 출연했다. CF촬영 외에 양현석과 비가 함께 있는 자리에 만난 적이 있다며 “나보다 어머니가 비를 너무 좋아하신다. 함께 CF 찍었을 때는 현장 에피소드나 인상을 물어보시면서 관심이 많았다”며 웃었다.

One internet community's survey selected GHS and Rain as the Best CF Couple. Bi and GHS advertised together for the confectionary brand. Besides filming for CF, GHS also had an opportunity to meet Bi with Yang Hyun Suk in the past. GHS would laugh and say, 'My mother really likes Bi much more than I do. She asked tons of questions when I filmed the CF with Bi.'

양형모 기자 ranbi@donga.com = Reporter Yang Hyung Mo

사진|양회성 기자 yohan@donga.com = pix by Reporter Yang Hwee Sung

I totally agree with you guys.... These makes things clearer to me... HS denies her relationship to MH because she wants to protect him... and support him in all the endeavors he want to succeed.... And for me its a sign of TRUE LOVE.... For TRUE LOVE declines selfishness...... I hope one day MH will do something to avow his true feeling to HS.... can't wait for it.....

BTW Hart118911...Hellow...... You're very much welcome here....

Guest flower pot

MinSun sisters... OMONAAAAAAAAAAAAA... :D

Are they really coming out slowly in the open... OH MY GOSH! I think i'm about to cry... What's happening? I think lately, this is the most open i've heard and seen tehm talk about each other...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :wub:

I can't wait for the Japan trip on April!

Allow me to post my comments in blue italics about the article...

Excerpts from Hyesun's interview today posted at Donga.com

Read between the lines sisters! READ BETWEEN THE LINES! WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :wub:

Headline: People Q: [Multi-talented Beauty GHS's Secrets] When I hold the megaphone, thoughts about men just diappeared.

posted on March 8, 2010, 7AM

26671952.1.jpg

Artist, writer, composer, short film director, etc. GHS the multi-talented entertainer on duty as a director of her first full-length feature, Magic, at the film location in kyungido goyang Ahram noori serah new theatre.

GHS's thoughts on love and marriage

(Again, the presscon is for her movie but the questions are all about Love once again when the topic of the movie is not even centered on that...

I wonder why she's always asked about this lately?)

Until last year, GHS' greatest interests were love and marriage. However, as she started directing her movie, such interests disappeared.

(Is this why she say she's putting off love until such time when she's not busy anymore this year like she told Korina? hmmm...)

GHS: ' I really do not even have the time to meet men. At certain point in time, my interest in men disappeared as well. My parents always advised me to marry late, but I never understood their meaning. As I look at other people marry around me, I begin to think more that I should not marry. haha.'

(Precisely my point... she speaks so confidently about having a boyfriend this year and yet she has no time to meet men and to be with other people except Minho... could it be that her interest in other men waned as well because there is someone she already likes, like the man she has all the time in the world to talk to and meet no matter how busy she is?)

GHS says, 'I have loved enough'. While attending college at 20, I have loved. She explains, 'I do not mean that I have loved many times, but that I have experienced enough of the various feelings that derives from love.'

'I used to think that I can only marry someone whom I love undonditionally. However, now, I tend to see the more realistic sides. If I ever meet someone who can make me not see the reality, perhaps then I may marry.'

(Lee Minho! Lee Minho! He can make the fairytale come to life for you... Geum Jandi and Goo Junpyo, noona-dongseng... that love can work in showbiz despite the antis... hahaha!)

While filming BOF, GHS and LMH were reported in the news as a couple. She says LMH is 'a dongseng who is three years younger than I am' and that she still gets along 'friendly' with him

(Take note... no denials nor violent reactions just that fact that Minho's her dongseng and they still get along "friendly" in quotation marks as well... which exactly means what? she didn't even say that they can't be together because he's a dongseng... just that fact that he's younger... I wonder how friendly, friendly is? :D

Isn't it funny how so much time has passed and yet people still ask them about this question? I mean cmon... she's been rumored with Ji Hoon last year too and Minho with a multitude of girls... why is it that they are the only ones who are still being linked together up to now constantly?)

'Because I am so close with Minho. I guess people can misunderstand. We can really talk and, because of Minho's feminine side, he really understands and hears me so well. However, I am very careful when we meet so that his future is not in any way negtively affected by any misunderstanding because of me'.

(OMG! This is what i'm spazzing about! SPAZZZZZZZZZZ, SQUEEEEEEEE, SQUEEEEEEE, DIES!

I mean, she has no time to meet men but she's very close to Minho enough for him to be even sensitive about her and show his tender side ... and the last line is a dead giveaway probably why they can't come out in public and why they meet away from the public eye...

How much sacrifice does it take that she'd even think of his career and put it first before her own just for him? THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF TRUE LOVE! I mean if there's nothing between them, why is there that fear of him affecting his career?hahaha!

But the best thing there is, even if it's difficult and they face hardship, they still try their best to meet and see each other because that's what they want to do and nothing can stop them from doing that... I LOVE IT! :wub:)

One internet community's survey selected GHS and Rain as the Best CF Couple. Bi and GHS advertised together for the confectionary brand. Besides filming for CF, GHS also had an opportunity to meet Bi with Yang Hyun Suk in the past. GHS would laugh and say, 'My mother really likes Bi much more than I do. She asked tons of questions when I filmed the CF with Bi.'

(How careful is Hyesun? Spoken like a woman taken who'd prevent her BF from getting jealous... Excuses... excuses...hahaha!)

ranbi@donga.com = Reporter Yang Hyung Mo

yohan@donga.com = pix by Reporter Yang Hwee Sung

Thanks to sisters meow, junpyo.jandi and jamesbond007 for sharing this article... it made my night!