♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vanessa123

Hello minsun lovers no longer whatever can be supported to see them together in some type of activity! the stranger much! I want to see them together ahhhh!

Some has secured some information exceeds they or remembers if there is some birthday of the F4 in which they are possible to be reunited?

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER :rolleyes::lol:

HI, just drop by to say hi to all MinSun sisters~ :)

thanks love for the video~

miss MinSun so much...

1264641588_201001281028151536256301.jpg

just found another fancam on KBS award

cre tsulee04s @ YT

i found that Hyesun actually pat on Minho's waist first before touching his arm to congrat him. isn't it a gesture just for someone who is really close?! ;)

20091231KBSDRAMAAWARDS-LEEMINHOfanc.jpg

MinSun Fighting!!! B)

Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho after 2009 KBS Drama Awards

Found this. I'm sorry if this has already been posted. What do you think, are LMH and GHS holding hands?

http://gongjunim.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/goo-hye-sun-and-lee-min-ho-after-2009-kbs-drama-awards/

mhghs2009kbsaward.jpg

Previously, Gongjunim has blogged on Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho at 2009 KBS Drama Awards.

After getting these photos from a Korean netizen, Gongjunim has decided to write a blog entry on Goo Hye Sun and Lee Min Ho after 2009 KBS Drama Awards. And I striked complete happiness as I began to believe that my favourite 2009 drama Goo-Geum couple has turned into a real-life Min-Sun couple…?

Starting off from the photograph from top, you can see Hye Sun and Minho standing side by side. Initially I didn’t pay much attention on their gestures, but slowly my vision moved on to Minho’s left hand. I was wondering the other hand below Minho’s belongs to. Was he holding the trophy with his other hand? Or the other hand belongs to Hye Sun’s? I am not too sure… ^^ (My sentiments said that it belongs to Hye Sun as the hands are seen gripped together) Haha… ^^

Following with this photograph below, the M.C was congratulating Hye Sun and his hand was seen panting on her left arm. And Minho is looking exactly at the direction where his hand falls on. Is he being protective? I am not too sure too… ^^ (I guess so) Haha… ^^

mhghs2009kbsaward1.jpg

And this final photo, Minho was seen borrowing mirror from Hye Sun before the live broadcast of the awards ceremony. He was having a final check on his looks before the show starts. ^^

(credit – gongjunim.wordpress.com + 아딸라)

mhghs2009kbsaward2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Guest mapleleung

wow~!! thank you all MinSun sisters^^ your analysis give me courage to believe minsun has a very very closed relationship :P

i miss them so much , but i know now they are hard working to achieve their dream , as a actor and director

i hope if the April JP BOF fm can come out... wish we can see minsun in the stage at the same time ...

anyway ,,,i will support minsun forever ...minsun fighting :D

Guest kuchai77

from above picture... i really confidence and sure about their relationship. Something special about them...Both of them not deny their rumous..they still can sit together, thanks each other..

i just follow their latest news every momenth...i;m happy with MINSUN... :D

Guest junpyo.jandi

Sheherizade3,I hope they are really holding hands.... kekekeke...

MinHo's gesture really shows how possesive he was.. to be honest I really like possesive bf...

I wonder how many times have they held hands in real life?

Guest vanessa123

Hello girls I finish returning to see the video in which LMH and the F3 estan recording the special one of BOF, enchants to see the part to me in which this preparing itself for the GJP paper and requests its mirror and there this the drawing of Goo Jan Di and asks to him if that mirror is of, and it says to him that if, it takes that it to all parts. It is like taking to GHS to where goes ahhh! so pretty

I miss you MINSUN

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER :rolleyes::D

Guest vanessa123

Girls not if they know what says in the mirror? Because I was looking for what this writing in the cloud of the drawing of GJD of the LMH mirror, but I have not found it. Some knows? Please could say to me! thanks!

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER

hello MinSun buddies ^^

thank you sooo much for all the posts ^^

so nice gifs beth unnie.. ♥ it!!~

also thanks to migs unnie for the MinSun MV... :)

and to shehe unnie for the post( by gongjunim abt MinSun @ KBS Awards ^^

and to meow for the other fancam.. haha love their touches to each other ;)

hi ommalove, leetya, endoz thanks for the pics ^^ and all sisters ^^ thank you so much ^^

23ijtcp.jpg

posted by webby... misss Min♥Sun so much sorry if i repost :P

30m0p6o.jpg30m0p6o.jpg30m0p6o.jpgMinSun fighting!!~ 30m0p6o.jpg30m0p6o.jpg30m0p6o.jpg

Guest betchay

Hello gals, Enjoy this MinSun MV :blush:

mi.jpg

You're My You, MinSun MV

INTRO

Every Romeo has a Juliet

Wishful thinkers have their stars

Hopeless romantics each have a love song

Played on their guitars

REFRAIN

But you, you're everything

This foolish heart could ever define

Every wish, every dream, every prayer come true

I feel so blessed to call you mine

CHORUS

You're my you, even more

No one else I'll adore

You're my you, in my mind

Simply one of a kind

You're the one who never fails to brighten my day

My princess in every fairytale

You're my mornin' 'til night

Such a beautiful sight

You're my you

Your eyes, your lips

The touch of your fingertips

Promise me you'll never take them away

For as long as I exist

[Repeat REFRAIN]

Hay

[Repeat CHORUS]

CHORUS

You're my you, even more

No one else I'll adore

You're my you, in my mind

Simply one of a kind

You're the one who never fails to brighten my day

My princess in every fairytale

You're my mornin' 'til night

Such a beautiful sight

You're the heat of the fire in a cold winter's night

You're a raindrop in June, you're the sun

You're the one, you're my you

Guest leezzul

Hello all Minsun sis!

Wow! this thread has going so colourful and awesome with MinSun pics.I love all the pics! :lol:

Hope our MinSun will end up like the pics that traciecullen has post.(my everytime wishful,haha!)

Sometimes when i watch BOF at 8TV (maybe tonight or next week will be the last episode),i feel like they,MH and HS not acting.they make it real. ;) Last night is very touchful scene.My eyes are teared from the starts till the end! :lol:

They such a great combination for acting.Hope they'll be working together again,maybe with another genre.Like romantic comedy.

I can imagine if they acting in romantic comedy,HS will always be shouting and quarell with MH,like in the BOF drama,haha!

"MINSUN IS MY EVERYTHING"

hello all minsuners :P:P

beth, thanks for that MinSun MV and the lirics :D its lovely ;) and thanks for the gifs too, you're the best ones guy :P

blackie, love the wedding pic hehehe they really match each other, the perfect couple ;)

enjoy the MV below, sorry if i reposted :D

#20. MinSun BOF Moments (BTS & NGs) Part I

cre uploader

wave to all minsuners in this thread ... :P:P

• Thanks 1

Guest junpyo.jandi

The replay BoF here in our country already reach its end.... I will really miss our MINSUN...

I hope they will surprise us again....

** waves to all shippers **

love everything that fellow shippers share with everyone here..proud of all the artistic people in this thread..thanks so much :D

reminiscing mode..wanna recall these old vids :)

090303 Lee Min Ho - UFO TOWN Replying Fans` Messages

info(translations) from the uploader :

a fan: Oppa, do you like me?

Minho: i'm sorry, i only like Geum JanDi right now...

MINSUN Favorite Books (LeeOiSoo-HahArk HahArk) the same - is it true??