♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

OMG Son Ye-jin....What can I make now? I love her too...huhuhu....God is kidding with my MinSun right?? I worry a bit...Son Ye-jin is beautiful, talent actress and her voice sing good. I can't drama LMH and Son Ye-jin. GHS is my Idol, my lover ...but I love Son Ye-jin too...Okay...It's not important. The important is Whom LMH choose...Anyway MinSun Keep The Faith

Guest minsunlover

Hello MINSUNLOVER, when your you mention that there are evidences of his relation but that they have not been shown because managers of both has not allowed it, can you say to me where there are reed that, please!

Ah and also where reed that " Some reports mentioned about the photos. I heard there was to kissing scene in Taiwan (June)"

I am touched much knowledge this that you mention jeje

Thanks. B):rolleyes::D

Minsun love to forever

Hello VANESSA123 :) I read that post at pinoyexchange LMH♥GHS: Unbelievable to finally be in love somewhere I never thought I'd be. Though i don't speak tagalog & i don't understand almost all content at those thread (except the english part) but that post really caught my eyes :D I once search for goo hye sun's boyfriend at google search engine and i found that post accidentally. If you like to read it maybe you could search via google with key word i used (goo hye sun's boyfriend). It repost on 17/01/2010 by korYANNA (original post by imkaaaat) at page 124 (post # 2469). But I didn't look for the original post so i don't know if it is some kind of article or what. But i really..really...really hope it's true ;) Thanks.. MINSUN LOVE FOREVER..

Guest leezzul

Hello MinSun sister! :D

Wow,Minsun vs Minjin.haha! sounds interesting. :P I agree,Minson sound little bit weird.hehe..

Sometime,i feel worried about someday MH will be pair with other actress, and now the time has come. But,maybe we didn't have anything to worry right? just assume that they only doing their job.nothing personal. :lol:

I also think,if other couple can be pair with another person,why not MH and HS right?As long as they keep their profesional,everything's gonna be okay.

Let's hope they will do the best for PT.(but my mind still only see MinSun.can't get over from both of them.) :lol:

BTW,does anyone know how many episode in PT drama coming soon?hope not longer than BOF. :D

ALWAYS KEEP MINSUN FAITH!

I also heard about the update.. son ye jin from the movie "the classic" will be minho's new leading lady..

she's pretty.. and for some reason, I feel at ease that minho's is working with her.. I guess we just have to wait to the see the bts and check if they share the same connection lmh had with ghs..

hello everyone :D love all the comments, pics/PS`ed, vids esp. the gifs (beth, those are nice ones :) )

i found out how Son Ye Jin & Hye Sun coincidentally had previous gathering for last October`s AISFF 2 events..wonder if they`ve gotten to be friends in real life :) (hope i posted the right actress since i barely know about her)

here`s a related article & news vids:

Korea Buzz – Goo Hye Sun Attends 7th AISFF Opening Ceremony

Posted on November 5, 2009 by gongjunim

(translation copyrights credit – gongjunim.wordpress.com)

(Translated from 뉴스엔) The opening ceremony of the 7th “Asiana International Short Film Festival” took place this evening (5th October) at 6:30pm in Seoul Jongno-gu Cinecube, Gwanghwamun. Goo Hye Sun attended the opening ceremony in director basis.

Goo Hye Sun is seen here having a handshake with actress, Son Ye Jin, who is also part of the jury for 7th “Asiana International Short Film Festival”.

inwr4w.jpg

091105 SSTV - Goo Hye Sun at AISFF Opening Ceremony ---> w/ Yoo Ji Tae, Ryu Hyun Kyung, Ahn Sung Ki, Park Joong Hoon, Son Yeh Jin

** Son Ye Jin & Hye Sun During AISFF Press Conference:

091006 SSTV - Goo Hye Sun AISFF 209 News ---> w/ Son Ye Jin at the earlier part of the vid

2vu0hg5.jpg

sypgmd.jpg

Dear all,

Just want to share the followings:

1/ Yes agreed with some sisters that MH was not avoiding HS in his interview. He's just not prepared that PSH was so frank and open to mention HS's name. Actually, if our Minsun had nothing in between them or they just ordinary coworkers/ friends, MH would not have such big reaction.

2/ Though MH is about to pair up another actress for the upcoming new drama, I consider our shippment of MINSUN is totally different from that of MinXXX or MinYYY or MinZZZ in the future. In my eyes, they have already turned their love relationship to be a real one in the reality...NOT just being coworker..it's just a matter of making it known to the public openly...And I agree with a sister here that I sometimes hope that they have the room for developing their love freely, though I'd like more Minsun sightings..

So, I really don't bother much about MH's pair up with other actresses. Because I am sure he will work professionally at the scene with the great eagerness deep inside his heart to share with HS at the end of the day after the hard work.

Guest samgirl

i actually thought at first that Hyesun unni resembles SOn Hye Jin, i remember when I saw the CF she did with Jo In Sung for a bakery , i althought it was son hye jin all along, only after BOF did I find out it was Hye sun.

Guest petite girl

Hello All MinSun shippers!!

Who's Son Ye Jin?? I dunno who she is.. sorry.. hehe.. i'm not familiar with her.. :P She's pretty.. But I like Hyesun more... ;)

OMG! MinSon.. :lol: MinJin is better.. remind me of minsun shipper here named minjee.. :lol::P wave wave to minjee^^

But of course MinSun is THE BEST..... :wub:

I search at google she born in 1982... She is way older than minho... I'm not worry with Son Ye Jin at all... hehehehe.. She and MinHo like compare to Goo Hye Sun and Kim Bum... In Min Ho's Heart.. I'm sure He only loves Hye Sun... (Thats only my wish but i hope it's true) haha :P

I want to share my new MinSun video.... I hope you'll like it... Thanks for watching!! Always keep your spirit for the best korean couple EVER MinSun!!!! :wub:

Thanks everyone for sharings pics, analysis, and vids... Have anice day everyone! :)

I was just at the LMH thread and I was shocked to discover photoshopped pictures of Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho. I was really upset because when Betchay posted a collage of pictures of LMH and GHS some LMH fans pounced on her so the moderator stated that there should not be photoshopped pictures of LMH with any other actresses. Now they're blatantly doing it. What gives? Frankly, I don't really care if photoshopped pictures are posted in LMH but since the rule was put in place I think it should be followed.

Sharing with you Rebby's post.

Moderator Creidesca has advised on the shipping posts and posting of photoshopped MinSun images.

Let me just reiterate that this is a Lee Min Ho thread, not MinSun thread.

If you want to see images of both of them together, PSed or not, please go to MinSun thread.

As long as pics of them posted in this thread are NOT photoshopped, it can be posted. The same rule applies for pics of LMH with other actresses/celebs.

This is a second reminder for the MinSun shippers. Post where the content belongs.

It is not the first time such arguments have arose between pure actor fans and shipper fans. With LMH's new drama coming up, there would soon be a new group of shippers from that drama. So to prevent future arguments from all camps, everyone should do their part to maintain the peace and cohesiveness of the thread.

I was just at the LMH thread and I was shocked to discover photoshopped pictures of Son Ye Jin and Lee Min Ho. I was really upset because when Betchay posted a collage of pictures of LMH and GHS some LMH fans pounced on her so the moderator stated that there should not be photoshopped pictures of LMH with any other actresses. Now they're blatantly doing it. What gives? Frankly, I don't really care if photoshopped pictures are posted in LMH but since the rule was put in place I think it should be followed.

Sharing with you Rebby's post.

I remember that too. I know I was so shocked because they were really very rude about it at the LMH thread. A nice reminder would have gone a long way to keeping the situation pleasant since we all make mistakes once in a while. Which is why I only post my few spazzworthy things on this thread. Other threads seem too scary! THanks MinSun shippers for making THIS thread so awesome and welcoming.

I'm happy to see LMH acting again and I hope he has much success with Son Ye Jin. However, in my heart I will always support MinSun first :)

Guest vanessa123

Hello minsuners i want to know how if somebody can you say to me that meant it has that "key" that LMH takes sometimes hung in their neck, for example in fanmeeting of Japan in September?

And I have found a GIF in which the woman who accompanies LMH has a very similar "t-shirt" to which we have seen him using LMH and GHS, I am not safe if he is the same with which I arrive from Australia??

This is the link:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showth...77&page=184

MINSUN LOVE FOREVER :D:)

Sorry off topic here but since it's joondi thread, hope it's okay that I can share a thot. When another rumour surfaced that Son Ye Jin will be the female partner instead of LNY with MH in PT, I already had a hunch that SYJ will be the one chosen as his female lead and it's true! :lol:

Am sure a new shipper of LMH and SYJ will gather in no time ..... even before the filming starts! :lol: As LMH had said in his recent interviews during his Asia fans meet, since he's still young, he wants to act in light and cheerful character for now until a more serious role later. Hence, no wonder he picked PT .....

Now have to wait to watch GHS's movie Magic and LMH's mini drama PT ..... wonder how long we have to wait to see both Minsun together in another project ........ :unsure:

vanessa, if i am not wrong, the woman who wear the same t-shirt with minsun is minho's stylist noona :D and there was news that that t-shirt is sponsored by bof but i dont know it is true or not ;)

shehe, i am shock with that ps'eds too, so i make a comment there hahaha i am worry someone will kill me immediately ;)

pipit, thank you very much dear, wowww another minsun video, i love it :P

big hug to all minsun shippers, specially meow, donna, beth, blackie, mha, sas and bla bla bla hehe ... .. you all make my day :P

shehe, i am shock with that ps'eds too, so i make a comment there hahaha i am worry someone will kill me immediately ;)

Good for you saintzizahmino. I did pm Rebby about it and I'm still waiting for her reply because in her post she specifically targetted Minsun shippers. Actually, I was the one who reacted when someone told Beth off because I found her language to be offensive and she could have pm'd Beth about it. Besides, I found nothing wrong with Beth's photo collage.

Good for you saintzizahmino. I did pm Rebby about it and I'm still waiting for her reply because in her post she specifically targetted Minsun shippers. Actually, I was the one who reacted when someone told Beth off because I found her language to be offensive and she could have pm'd Beth about it. Besides, I found nothing wrong with Beth's photo collage.

first time i am ok with their reasons, but not until i found minho and syj ps'eds be posted in his thread, its not fair for another shippers, isnt it? ..

i am not an antis of syj but i just cant handle myself for their childness :angry::angry:

if they keep that ps'eds for PT thread, i will support them, so now i just can wait what will they do next...

Thanks to the two gutsiest Minsunnies - Shehe and saintzizahmino - for pointing out the ps'd pics in the LMH thread. I can't believe how slow Rebby is responding (or not) as of my last view. Let's wait and see....

Thanks shehe & love for bringing up the issue. I think they should be fair to all minsun shipper. :o Let's wait for Rebby's response...

@ pipit, as always, I love your MV. Thanks a bunch~ :)

*wave* to all minsuners. hope you all have a great day! B)

vanessa, if i am not wrong, the woman who wear the same t-shirt with minsun is minho's stylist noona :D and there was news that that t-shirt is sponsored by bof but i dont know it is true or not ;)

pipit, thank you very much dear, wowww another minsun video, i love it :P

big hug to all minsun shippers, specially meow, donna, beth, blackie, mha, sas and bla bla bla hehe ... .. you all make my day :P

OIC....i tot that t-shirt is minsun couple shirt. Well since is sponsored by BOF, if not mistaken i juz saw 3 person wearing those "t-shirt" 1. min ho 2. hye sun 3. min ho stylist. So do u guys see anyone is wearing that t-shirt beside them? :)

Guest leezzul

Hello MinSun sisters! How was this day?hope everybody is cheerful always. :D

Its really about the photoshop pics at LMH thread? Actually,at first i don't know why when MinSun pics if its photoshop or not can't be post on LMH thread. Now i know.Yes, its a rule,but why when the woman is not HS,its ok? I don't hate SYJ,really.She look like very pretty and okay.

Maybe some of them can't stand to see HS be with MH.:D What a feeling,but i can feel that something wrong here. Look like some of them who dislike HS also conscious something special between our Minsun although we can't claim they as a couple already. ;)

If not,what a reason?coz me,for a woman like HS who has so many talent,very down to earth and of course her very angelic face,oh! so hard for me to did not love her! Im not consider myself as a kind person.No.But i just feel i've no use to ignore such a great talented person like her.Although if other person has talent and nice attitude same with HS,i'll like it too. :)

However,back to reality,its really really normal situation. If we like some thing,other person will not like it. If we don't like some thing,they'll like it.Lastly, i just really hope that as long as our MinSun still alive ,this thread will be alive too.No matter what will be the ending in MinSun r/ship.

This ending,be as a truth loving couple forever or this,as a best friend forever. (if i can choose for them,i'll pick number one ending.haha! still have them as a lover in my eyes.)

JUST LOVE MINSUN!