♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

thanks everyone for all the vids, pics and analysis of course ;):D Ok so it's confirmed that Minsun will be at the KBS Drama Awards on 31st Thursday night! :D

vid:

I love this fanmade mv hehe...twinkleapril has awesome minsun vids! be sure to check out her account if u haven't :D

cr:twinkleapril03

anyong all minsun shippers :P:P

mina, thats video again ha? hehehee i think you really like it :D and me too hehehe thanks for sharing my sista :P

pipit, are you interesting to make another minsun's videos from that minsun event in japan? :D i am wating for it :P

izz, always glad to see you here dear :D

wave to meow, siidudul, my blackie, ais, linh and the others minsun shippers ...

thanks for everything ,,, another minsun moment and i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it very much .. always the action couldnt be lie hehehe ....

Guest ching22194

ais730 that ryan-rachel kiss was intense.

and i think briana and robert from Step Up 2 won

the Best Kiss and also kissed on stage.

I just wish they would show the clip

if not, maybe tease them a little bit and we'll see how they react.

then FP can make her analysis.. :lol:

Guest crookshanks_22

sign0077.gif Hello MinSun Sisters/Shippers!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!! t07060.gif

Thanks for the BOF Premium Event video link dandelion29 & siidudul

meow I've noticed that too. Seems like HS is always in a hurry to get out of the stage. She walks very fast so MH has to chase after her.

2s0lp39.gif

Until finally...Gotcha!!!!!!! free-love-smileys-882.giffree-love-smileys-882.giffree-love-smileys-882.gif

minsunscap1-1.jpg

minsunscap2-1.jpg

minsunscap3.jpg

Thanks minjee for the fanmade MVs. Love it! I cant wait for the KBS drama award! happy0006.gif

Guest flower pot

Thanks everyone for the caps, video links and such for the premium event in YOKOHAMA...

Can i just make a request? hopefully someone can make a cut of all MinSun moments mentioned here for Japan especially for people like me who do not have the patience to go through all of the ten links and would only want to go through the meatiest part of the MinSun spazzing? (that and so we can have it on repeat mode in our ipod over and over again... hahaha!)

Two more days to go and it's MinSun love all over again! I can't wait for the KBS drama awards! It's been more than a year sisters but the MinSun closeness is not waning at all... In fact, it seemed to be getting even deeper and stronger despite the fact that BOF is sooooo over eons ago!

I could forego the crap that was the BOF script and directing and would still consider this show as one of the BEST KDRAMAs ever made if only for the fact, that Minho and Hyesun crossed paths because of it and if indeed time will reveal that they are really together... THIS IS ONE HECK OF A REEL TO REAL STORY THAT WOULD GO DOWN IN THE PAGES OF K-ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY... :wub:

im having visions in my head how the kbs event will turn out..the anticipation makes me go nuts! i hope there's gonna be a lot for us to spazz about.. one more sleep to go minsun sisters!

the way minho chased sun was so darn cute.. i mean... how can we believe you minho when you say that shk is your ideal girl when you act like that around sun? seriously minho?! seriously! hehe!

Guest blooming

Hello Minsun sisters,

Remember that video clips above. After their interview on stage,GHS left right away not even looking back on F3. It's funny how she walked really fast like she's avoiding someone.hehehe!! I wonder who?? If you watch the video, MH was far behind GHS and you can see that he's trying to catch up with her and the next thing you know he was behind her already. It looks like he grabbed her arm but GHS continue walking and ignored him. Can someone post that video clips?

yes that was interesting.. sun looks like she was avoiding someone, while lmh was eager to catch up with her.. they were entering the same backstage so why does he needs to hurry too when they'll end up on the same room anyway.. hmmm..

Guest keczianthei

you guys are the BEST!

thanks so much y'all for the goodies.. sorry, cant enumerate each one but really appreciate all the pics/vids/news you gals are sharing here.. :)

what time is the kbs drama awards?? like all you gals here, im also anticipating their attendance to the show.. :wub:

Thank you all guys for the pics, news, translation, videos and now the BOF DVD Yokohoma event and like the rest of you looking forward for tomorrow's event, KBS awards and really glad our lovely MinSun couple will attend that's why I'm hoping more spazz for us to come with MinSun tom and forever hehehe...:-)

To all MinSun sis,

BOFny.jpg

Let's pray for MinSun getting the Best Couple Award tonight~ MinSun Fighting! :D

@FP, I have 2 video cuts on the back stage video with all the scenes with MH & HS [not all minsun though since they got individual footage each, hope it helps :) ]

here are the links:

BOF Premium Event in Yokohama - Back Stage [Lee Min Ho & Ku Hye Sun cut] part 1 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9PRzI-q90s

BOF Premium Event in Yokohama - Back Stage [Lee Min Ho & Ku Hye Sun cut]part 2 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gGKog7rqwQ

Guest petite girl

annyonghaseyooo minsun shippers!!! :)

meow thank you so much.. i already watched and downloaded it.. hehehe... ohh happy holiday for you too!! :D

minjee thanks for the videos.. i love twinkle vids! so awesome!!!

izz hahaha i know you like to read fanfic jundi/minsun... hehee.. :P

love thanks for the PS's pics.. the last one is so cute!! :lol: actually i made new minsun MV.. i put when mino singing saranghae @ backstage BOF in japan.. :rolleyes:

OMG!!!!!!! i'm soooo excited about KBS award tonite!!!! wow! wow! my heart beats fast... hahaha... I pray minsun win best couple!!! ;)

before 2009 ended, i made new LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV with the opening video of mino singing saranghae i love you @ backstage..

i hope you'll like it!! :D

@ casey.. 19.50 Korea time...^^

OMG gurls and boys!!! I NEED KBS AWARD LINK PLEASE!!!! :blush:

Guest flower pot

Why is Hyesun not in a DRESS???? GRRRRRRRR!!! I hate it!

But i love the fact that they're seated together... but still how i wish she would have worn a cute gown... :(

Thanks meow by the way for the MinSun yokohama cuts...