♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest imkaaaat

the etude powder haa? hehehe do you borrow it from minho, hyesun aa?

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7839/60156162.png

cre pinoyexchange

and always like the OJ pulp juice haa? hehehehe .. but me too ^^

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww138/j...853501001_1.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_43QLdzCsR8Q/St8v...%20-%20Copy.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1449/13653905.jpg

cre as tagged

Another evidence! :P MinSun so obvious. :lol:

Thanks saintzizahmino for the good job and great pics. And thanks for your 'eagle eyes' didn't notice about Minho's pulp juice the same brand he gave to HyeSun during Kim Joon musical play. So happy:-) Must be their favorite. MinSun really make us always happy. Hope they both attend the year end KBS drama award.

i hope when they win the Best Kiss, they'll have to re-enact it

coz we never get see that actual kiss.. :lol:

what about that cheng hahaha :D ..hope someone could borrow the vid with that actual BOF highway kiss from the BOF director / management & share it with us hehehe :P

15hl9qu.jpg

Innolife-Japan Poll (ended Dec. 27)

ibxjck.jpg

Korean High Cut Magazine Best Couple Survey-Dec. 2009

oh yeah, the actual kiss! i was actually waiting for it to be shown on MNET's bof bts.. but too bad it wasn't leaked for minsun shippers delight. hehe!

I am so intrigued by that one since all we had was the three second smack on the lips! we definitely want something more passionate right?!

kbs awards will be on thursday.. can't wait! minho already confirmed attendance but hyesun needs to be there for it to become even more fun! and about the re-enactment, i wish they would.. dunno if you are familiar with ryan and rachel re-enacting their kiss at the movie the notebook when they won for best kiss. i want something like that! haha.. minsun is love!

but this will always be my favorite.. it completely melted my heart!

4sk2n9.jpg

Hello Minsuns,

Good morning. I hope everyone had a good Christmas Celebration!!!

I was browsing on YT and saw this video about GHS Online Exhibition.

I was so touched after watching and reading the interpretation of her artworks.

Hi blooming, it's first time we meet inspite of JunDi fanfix thread ^_^

thanks for share the link, actually I've download it when GHSfan tell me to watch those vid when we chat at GHS FC spazzbox, and after watch I got something that for me it's suspicious ^_^

still remember this picture right my minsun sisters ^_^

15145_173575964390_522664390_275400.jpg

cr : as tag

below this picture " We Easily hold each other shoulders and started to move to the steps. How much have I hated and yet longed for the tango dance step" ---> sound like she want to move on with another man, but she still remember her ex-bf.

and another written that caught my attention "Goosebumps flowed through my entire body. I am esctatic as if he has come to me on his own. I am happy as if I met the santa clause and the Tall man " ---> I think this is related to MinHo statement when he held TW FM that he want a girlfriend in this christmast??? (or it just my silly though) hehe...

I'm not good in analysis something so let's we analyzed together minsun sisters....

love onnie, share more your PS collection here hahahha......

yay our lovely couple finally win, haha it's good that I'm borrow my brother and sister email to vote for them hehe..

but still MinHo can't beat KHJ for the nth time T___T (I hope he'll win another award esp KBS award)

thanks GHSfan share the news I'm jumping around my room now

I'm glad although their kiss was not HOT, but sure like ais730 said before that it completely melted our heart

ching221194 same here, me too HAHAHAHA....

and for all minsun sister, thank you for share anything and HAPPY HOLIDAY

hi all sunnies :D how do you feel after holiday? hehehe not too bad, right? ...

izz, hahaha finally we meet as love and izz like in LI .. love your analysis about tango story, i think its great, santa clause and the tall man, someone directly come to my mind, that person is minho :P:P

mha, thanks for your comment for my ps, i will try to make better ,,, and thanks for the result from innolife-Japan and Korean High Cut Magazine Best Couple Survey .... our minsun always the best .... i smile after read this without know why and why .. but now i get the answer, all because minsun that always make me crazy hehehe ...

ching, ya me too hehehe

ais, thanks for the pic, kiss from ep 9 always the best, it melted my heart too ....

my blackie, ya this couple always make us crazy hehehe and thanks for minsun tongues pic, love them :wub::wub:

ania, imkaaaat and JJ, you're welcome :D

my another minsun ps ...

4218200597_8f13edc143_o.jpg

Guest phanlinh_111

Oh the best kiss! Thanks all Minsun shippers for voting! yes, ais, i hope they can act again...kekeke...

Love! Hug u tightly! How can u find OJ pics? oh, u really have sharp eyes! Great job!

at the Kimjoon's concert, someone said that because HS had a sore throat so KB and MH gave her the OJ. But now I think maybe it's not simple.

Love all ur PS, love! hehe...

Thank GHS fan and Pink, too!

Izzi, I really like ur analysis. hehe...

One more PS from ENdree NOona:

0.4677815_1_1.jpg

Guest junpyo.jandi

Min Ho already confirmed..... I hope GHS will also attend.... I wish they will make a big announcement befrore the end of the year... :P:P kekekekeke......peace' ', ...........MINSUN forever Go! Go! Go!

Guest girlnextstall

awww... just thinking about the KISS re-enactment.. ME LOVES!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Minsun? DEFINITELY!

Happy New Year, sissies shippers!

Much Lurve!

^_^

Guest dandelion29
Guest phanlinh_111

thank siidudul and dandelion for all clips!

wow, just finished the minsun cut. I only cut the moment they talking when KB arrived and the moment when HS was interviewed outside and MH sit inside and... keke...

at first, they rarely talked together but after meeting 2 MCs before the stage, they... and u can hear that they laughed together!

Oh, when i see it, i laugh louder than them!keke... :P

0.4683089_1_1.jpg

so cute MH! when HS was outside, u were singing!

Let's listen to him. I just hear he sang" saranghe"... haha...

Oh, too late. I have go to bed now! good night for all minsun sis havent slept!

oops... I left one thing! u can see at the beginning on stage after Tmax sang:

98593682.gif

I also noticed it phanlinh :D

again and again they sit side by side hehe seems there was still many empty seats so why did you have to sit next to each other MinSun? :P

this photo was taken when DVD photoshoot and they seem happy together :D there was no lack of interaction as we predicted earlier.

capture4copy.jpg

I love the way Hye Sun look at Min Ho. It tells something hehe.

capture5pp.jpg

Guest petite girl

Helloooo MinSun shippers!!!!!! How are you guys??? :D

wow i definitely love Jondi's kissess.. hahaha... I am so happy they won best kiss.. hehee :D And i hope they can win BEST COUPLE on KBS AWARD!!! -_- Amiennn.... OMG! Please God i want minsun win best couple!!!

Love... thanks for the PS pics.. Love it!! andi miss yuuu..

Izz... oh my friend! I just realize you'here.. hahaha.. :lol: i like ur analysis...

Siidudul.. thanks beibe for the videos!! I'm watching right now... and thanks also for the caps... :D

dandelion.. thanks for other videos.. :)

phanlinh. Thanks for cutting minsun part... yeah i heard too.. saranghae too minho!!! :lol::wub:

Wave wave to all MinSun Shippers boys and girls from A -Z!!!! Happy Holiday!!!

EDIT++

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 62 users ONLINE!!! :o OMG! AWESOME!! Only minsun shippers can do this!! :lol:

phanlinh_111 , thanks for the vid cut and you have very sharp eyes :D they were talking & laughing loudly!!!

For the part when HS swapped place with KB, I re-watched it a few times, she did that after the female MC talked to her, seems like HS was asked to change her place with KB. (or else, I think she would stay beside MH :lol )

siidudul , I agree that they look all happy throughout the photoshoot.

I also notice that look

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4866/capture5pp.jpg

HS stole a glance at MH when she squad down, that's cute :)

one more thing I found was that whenever they went back to backstage, HS would be walking in front, while MH follow closely behind. even HS walked really fast, MH would catch up with her pace. :D

As they know the bts camera is shooting, I think they avoid showing too much interactions.

wave to petite girl, hope you enjoyed your holidays! :) *hug*

phanlinh thanks for cut just for minsun, that's good for me because my internet connection are not really good if it's end of the month, so I can watch minsun part first, love it ^_^. you like my analysis??? hehehe.. at first I think is this just my silly though LOL..LOL..LOL..

and Omonaaaaaaa I can hear it "Saranghae" :lol: :lol: :lol:

from another interview, hye sun also said that "LMH-ssi has very good manners and often took good care of me."

love onnie, pipit onnie nice to see you here my sisters, actually I've joined soompi a long time ago, but I'm stuck o MinSun/JunDi fanfic thread ^_^

sidudul, dandelion thanks for share the link, already bookmark and in progress to download :lol: :lol:

Yay can't wait for KBS drama award, just imagine MinSun walk and sit side by side have make me giggling

waves to all minsun sisters, and thanks for share everything luv ya...!!!

j4.jpg

sqrt4p.jpg

minsun eyes can't lie " like a truth becomes a lie " yihhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....