♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest crookshanks_22

sign0077.gif Hello everyone!

Thanks for the link Webby

pallycute Yeah i heard it too. He said something like "bogoshipeyo". i could be wrong hehe. Hope someone can help us translate this :D

love this part! free-love-smileys-883.gif

bofepi61.jpg

Guest flower pot

^^^ OMONAAAAAAAAAAA... The MinSun interaction for this BTS is less than 3 minutes but i can watch it all day... It makes up for the entire clip... :wub:

Sisters, The way Minho said those words to Hyesun was not CASUAL at all... There was so much tenderness in his stare and his eyes when he said it that words are not necessary to convey what he feels at that moment...

This is not how you say I MISS YOU to a friend... none of the joking tone nor a friendly laugh that normally accompanies statements like this... Minho was DEAD SERIOUS...

Even his reaction afterwards was so different... he would have laughed it off if he was joking or if he meant it casually but the shy smile he gave was so real and so painfully endearing that my MinSun heart literally did a backflip...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *dies* :love:

Look at their facial expressions and the way minho stares at Hyesun... It says everything there is to be said...

17876628.png

If i were in Hyesun's shoes, i would have melted...

Hyesun on the other hand seemed to be so surprised at Minho's words that she had to cover her face but i bet there's a smile hidden somewhere behind those hands... hahaha! LOL

The way she stared back at him is also very telling...

52456226.png

OMONAAAAAAAAA... These two are killing me i swear!

Minho seemed to be so painfully shy afterwards, probably wondering how he could have blurted out his feelings in front of the camera... hahaha!

They must not have seen each other a long time prior to this taping that's why he can't stop himself from saying what he is feeling... hehehe!

Is Hyesun watching Minhod during take right after? :)

21557432.png

Guest samysamir

In this shoot it seems that MinHo said it's long time no see also I miss you to hyeSun... and hyeSun blushed and MinHo laugh hardly... they are so cute... I can't stop loving them...

although I don't know korean, the words that MinHo said to Hye I know it very well...

Guest honeypia

sisters.. please tell us what minho was saying after hyesun blushed? minho said "jandi" and did he also mention hyesun's name? :D

Love love love this clip!!! now this made me understand better how CLOSE these two really are. the in-between takes have spelled it LOUD and CLEAR :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm trying not to spazz too much, but, I can't help it! It's scenes like these that make my pains go away! JP/LMH is sooooo charming here. Who wouldn't blush after words like those? GHS/JD scoots away happily..... :lol: Knowing these two, seeing their interactions from previous BTS, we all know how little filtering they have over things they say towards each other. Thus, there is no doubt those words said by LMH/JP were truly meant. Haaaaaay, these two make me so happy!!! XoXo

Please allow me to request from anyone who has the photoshopped picture of HS trying to sleep while LMH is sitting next to her? I've been looking for it for a while now and can't find it. If someone can PM it to me I would be so grateful! Thanks in advance!

OMG! just watched Ep6 and I just smile at the computer screen like an idiot. :rolleyes:

Hyesun's facial expression was so sweet after she heard Minho said "Bogoshipda" :wub: seeing that timid smile & covering her face, I guess Hyesun must have melted already~ Minho just blurted out those words when he saw Hyesun besides her, he just say out his heart spontaneously :D

thanks for webby for the link & flower pot for the cap :)

Thanks for the clip webby!

Jujol- we may need your help to translate the japanese part please =D

Part 1

Korean parts only:

4:06- I can't really communicate with her so I am just saying ABCs (LOL!); when the director was asking how he was doing talking to her, LMH said that the communication with the actress is going well and since he could speak some english (he's being sarcastic here) he is just singing the ABCs and is having fun.

As soon as GHS walked in, she was making that rabbit sign I think, at 4:25-

LMH- noona, it's been a long time, I've missed you (he is speaking formally to her)

4:36- he is talking about the Macau scene, how it was after a period of time that him and JD met and then LMH was describing the scene. by acting it out

6:12- GHS saying the common phrases (I'm assuming during filming)- "I'm hungry" "I'm tired" "it's hard", (can't hear?) "rice rice"

8:00 onwards- KHJ doing the fight scene and I am assuming the director/photographer showing him techniques of how to throw punches so it comes out well on film

Part 2

0- 59- KB doing the action scenes and him saying that because he has filmed some that the action scenes are ok for him (summary)

I think that the action scene got out of hand and the other stunt actor might have gotten hurt

2:44 - describing the scene where JH was panhandling because they had no money and him singing (gahhhhh my all time favorite songs no less)- he talked about singing in the public in that type of forum and how he had always wanted to sing in such a setting and glad he had the chance to do so. He mentioned how he felt obligated to sing continuously since people were giving money

4:30 onwards- GHS getting a first hand experience of filming (great practice no doubt!) She is talking about filming and how everything has to jive during filming. Then her walking off stating that she is a busy person and that she has to film a scene

6:00- I think KHJ is playing different chords and GHS is trying to match which it is, as in: is it C minor, etc etc

5:15- I have no idea what question was asked but KHJ said: I don't know what she (GHS) is doing, I guess she is flming? Right now she took my work (him singing for money) and is repaying me back (related to the scene)

She also described the types of proposals that she wants to have/receive:

1. sitting on a gondola and singing

2. singing in an alley and playing the guitar

( she is learning the types of proposals that she is learning about. She said that if she received such a proposal, she wouldn't know what to do since she would be so embarrased)

@ 1:59

Narrator: Oh my! What they are doing at filming site?...But I think I've seen similar scene somewhere..

<< Flash back from New Caledonia >>

Narrator: No matter how cold it is, it's still wrong to do that, HyeSun-san!

Text: Is it Goo JunPyo?

Narrator: Ahh..it was a girl! It's a misunderstanding again.

@4:01

Reporter: Do you like the actress who's playing your date?

MH: We can't communicate with each other, we just say "ABCD" to each other.

@4:25

LMH: Hyesun-san, long time no see. I missed you.

@5:04

LMH to reporter/BTS producer: She said "nice to meet you".

Actress: I'm happy to see you.

LMH to the actress: Oppa

Actress: Oppa.

(LMH was trying to match-make the actress and the reporter/BTS producer)

@5:09

Narrator: Oh my! Lee Min Ho-san, you just introduced that actress to the (BTS) producer?

Narrator: Producer-san, fighting!

@5:42

MH: You really lost weight, don't you?

HS: Really?

Guest ching22194

Hyesun so cute..covering her face like that.. ;)

With this "BOF The Making" is this shown in order of the event?

Then Minho had reason to miss her since they were shooting separately.

I think she got jealous about the girl his filming with so she make her presence felt.

You can see it in her expression, the way she look back at him when he called her.

And that "I Miss You" thing is too much for her heart to handle.. :lol:

I'm positive its him she was looking at the monitor.

Yah...these two really are flirting..

Now i know why Japanese BTS shows too much Jandi/junpyo scenes,

they're even rooting for the couple.. :lol:

woah thanks so much Webby for the clip and Bella for the translation!

I think they didn't actually filmed the drama in order cos Caledonia was filmed first and then Macau, if I'm not wrong. Which explains why he still addressed her as noona and spoke to her in honorifics then since during overseas shoots, the cast only just got to know each other. Maybe MH said he missed HS cos in Macau, they hardly shared any scenes. But yes it was said in such a tender way on MH's part... heehee.

There is no denying that Minsun got on like a house on fire so early on... :D

they were already flirting in Caledonia!! I love the mnet bts!!!

Thanks for:

new vid links, webby and pallycute!

bella & jujol for the English Translations

Another noteworthy MinSun analysis/caps from flowerpot..

cute gif from Linh

totally agree with you Shaz ;)

as for me..always reviewing MinSun old BOF interaction while waiting for another MinSun sighting

Btw, Bambi (hotbluebird) sent me a message @YT along with the others about a new voting site for MinSun.

Asia Buzz Awards 2009

You can vote?

5 Nick can vote 10 times.

leeminho & Goohyesun (minsun)

Vote Please.

Much more minsun fan let me know.

leeminho & goohyesun (minsun) want to go to Hong Kong was to go with the awards ceremony.

Please gather strength.

Thank you.

related posts for mintcar (GHS thread) and siidudul (LMH thread) for their respective voting pages.

Vote for Lee Min Ho

Vote for Goo Hye Sun

Guest pallycute

@ 1:59

Narrator: Oh my! What they are doing at filming site?...But I think I've seen similar scene somewhere..

<< Flash back from New Caledonia >>

Narrator: No matter how cold it is, it's still wrong to do that, HyeSun-san!

Text: Is it Goo JunPyo?

Narrator: Ahh..it was a girl! It's a misunderstanding again.

haha I think we would never know, what was GHS's intention to LMH at New Caledonia ^^

but thanks for jujol and bellaangel012 for the english translation

Mnet Japan always give us sweet moment from Minsun :)

Natcza thanks for the info about voting for Asia Buzz Awards :)

Guest junpyo.jandi

I really love MH's way of uttering those words..... he was really serious though.... Hye sun noona's reaction was really cute...