♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest petite girl

Hello all minsuners!!!

@ all minsuners from A - Z.. thanks you so much for the pics, video, investigation and the news... you guys are awesome!!! :D:D

OMG!!! i saw post phanlinh_111 this evening... OMG!! i think they are holding hands... OMG!! hehehe,,

and i decided make a LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN MV again cuz i inspired from phanlinh_111's post.. eheheh,, and i make slow motion so you all can see they are holding hands... ehehe.. Go MinSun!!! :lol:

here's my video.. i make this video so rush... ahaha... :lol: ENJOY guys!!! you guys decided it they are holding hands or not?? :P

Are Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun Holding Hands?

Guest flower pot

MinSun sisters... a clearer video of MinSun exiting the venue although this one is in a different place already than the video posted earlier... I guess now, there's no question that it's really Minho beside Hyesun in that earlier clip... coz the uploader made sure to focus on him and zoom it in on him so there'd be no more questions... LOL

MINSUN FANCAM AFTER GOOD DOWNLOADER NUMBER 2

18886287.png

Is Minho's bodyguard working for Hyesun too? :D

I literally LOL'd when he physically shielded Hyesun from the fonecam of the fan waiting in front of her while Minho walked by himself unguarded, at the back... hehehe!

29959532.png

Other noteworthy analysis for this video:

In this clip, Kim Sooro was seen ahead of MinSun... Hyesun appeared after a while followed by Minho sticking quite close behind her... MINSUN entered the elevator together with their throngs of bodyguards... (Honestly, are they all Minho's? This is the first time i've seen Hyesun sorrounded by so many bodyguards! I presume Sooro must have went ahead?) ... I'm not sure but there's an assumption that the girl who went in last covered by the pink scarf was Bo Young...

The whole contingent sticking together is made up of the cast of School ET who is known to be super close to Minho... who among them is not included in the cast in this scenario?

OF COURSE IT'S HYESUN!

It's just nice to see her hanging out with friends who are very close to Minho instead of deciding to go by herself or going instead with the other actors who are also present in the affair... It just warms my heart that she's still sticking with Minho even if she's the odd man out in the whole contingent... isn't that worth spazzing over? :D

Ah... thanks FP for your analysis. I'm just so dizzily happy when i saw Mr. Bodyguard opening the way for hyesun instead of the person he's supposed to work for. Minho is just happily tagging along behind.

Guest ching22194

i'm loving minho for this. he sure knows how to take care of his girl.

thanks FP for pointing out its minho's bodyguard surrounding hyesun.

minho seems to be in a good mood, like he constantly looking sideways

to greet the fans maybe, and telling them, look im with her.. :lol:

hyesun on the other hand was very stiff and looking ahead for the exit.

last night i dream about them bickering and HE slowly kiss HER on the lips

and SHE received the kiss and gives out that smile when she knows the camera was on her.

its feels so real when i woke up, or maybe im just drunk that i imagined things.. :lol::P

I watched the earlier video like hundreds of times....and agreed with everybody....they walked side by side...but definitely not holding hands. Hyesun was on left side and Min Ho on her right side. And I saw Min Ho's left hand actually on Hyesun's back guiding her the way.

that alone........made me so happy to the max hehe

yeahhhh....MINSUN foreverrrrr!!

Guest faye1979

Hi All!

I am so giddy right now I feel the need to spazz.

I don't know if this was posted before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jz6ZM8x3zk...feature=related

cr:meow13131313@YT

After the event HS tried to exit from the wrong side of the stage and had to come back. By which time MH had already left the place the event was held. So it is safe to assume he waited for her outside.

After seeing the other video a zillion times(in slomo....sec by sec....) I have to agree with the people who think they

were holding hands. From the proximity of their bodies and and the angles of their hands it seems to suggest so.

LOL..I don't remember ever being this psyched about two people 'holding hands'. Thnx you guys you made my week.

flower pot I love reading your minsun analysis as much as your ff. you're really a good observer :)

petit, I love your MV as always, thanks

faye, originally I thought hyesun has another session so she stay in the theater when the ET cast left. I did not notice hyesun was taking the wrong exit and you have a point that Minho must have waited for hyesun :)

091110_SM5.jpg

Minsun are standing a bit far away, but at least they are in the same pic ;)

cre DC

• Thanks 1

Guest junpyo.jandi

What..... I just left for 2 days then..... I saw a very sweet video..... what a good reason to start a day......

I hope they finally admit it!!!

To me, whether they are holding hands or just Minho guiding Hyesun is not important, seeing them walking together/ side by side is good enough for me :)

flower pot, don't be angry.

I am sure that was Minho in the video since that was posted in DC Minho gall.

here is the original post and that's the proof, right?!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho...age=11&bbs=

hehehe..minsun always surprise us love it!seeing minsun walking together i'm happy but holding hands that is super bonus for me :lol:

meow dear the vid in DC already been taken but at least we already upload to YT ;) great job!

FP Thanks always for you analysis and don't be angry.all antis just jealous..

thanks for all minsun shippers who post vid,pics also comment..this thread make my day :)

FIGHTING!!!

Guest remhsak02

weeeee...c'mon Minsun, admit the truth!!.. :P ..sorry guys, I was just so excited!!...I love MinSun sooooo much!!!..wish they really have it,..the"real thing".. :rolleyes: ..*giggles*.. :D

Thanks all for sharing your thoughts, analysis, comments, etc. I'm just so excited, I don't really know what to say. One thing for sure, I'm so GIDDY!!! :P

Holding hands or not, watching them walking together like that, and knowing the fact that MH must have waited HS (in other video we can see that HS was the last to exit the theatre) I'm already overdosed.

Like FP, I also could not refrain myself from rof-lol-ing when I watched the vid where MH's BG was guarding HS, instead of MH. If HS was not with her manager, maybe I can understand his (Mr. BG) concern. But HS was with her manager and HS never needed bodyguards before. She even goes here and there, even now, alone! In that vid seemed like the chief BG (the handsome one who's always with MH) was working for HS not MH. 'Someone' must have asked him to do so.

With the Mr. BG acting like that, they (MinSun) really look like an item. It's so obvious that the bodyguards see them as an item. They were not just guarding MH, but they were guarding MH and his "dependants". And MH looked so content, like a husband who had provided the best security for his wife - that kind of look.

But pls don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure they are a couple. But I'm sure there's something between them. What is that something? Only MinSun and God knows what. I also don't need them to declare themselve a couple. Seeing this kind of picture is more than enough for me. I don't think I can bear reading news about them being a couple today and then break-up a month or two later.

Guest junpyo.jandi

Is that really the consequence of being a celebrity? to hide your true feelings to the one you truly fancy.....

I hope MINSUN will continue to surprise us.... I hope it will be more intimate... Kekekeke.... :P