♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

The Video brief translation by: susAMERICA @ GHS thread

GHS and LMH are talking about food and places that they like to go in Korea. LMH is talking about food like ice cream, ice mocha and ice latte and places like Yang Pyung and Chung Pyung for church, cafe and shopping. Hey, if I am assuming correctly (since I cannot read Japanese), he also seems to like sweets as GHS does. GHS may say anythig to LMH even if it may be hurtful. ohmy.gif sad.gif She looks at several of LMH's pictures and tells him, yah, they say your face looks like it is about to burst,,your face gained lots of weight,,oh you pig"." LMH agrees with her but does not look very happy. GHS must still feel so comfortable with LMH to say such a thing in front of camera, but I wonder if LMH would say similar things like that to her??? Well, we have to know that GHS is not perfectly polite and nice. I am fine with that. rolleyes.gif

GHS asks Japanese female audience to come to Korea were there are lots of places to eat delicious food. She especially recommends "Gop Chang" which is the intestines of cow or sheep, She really likes Gop Chang herself and supposedly Gop Chang has lots of "collagen" or what Japanese women refer to as "hormone" for the skin.

i miss them SO much. I hope they can surprise us again... :D

well..i think minsun know and hear what we want pia.everytime minsun news so quiet,they always surprise us with they way..hahaha :lol:

special thanks to meow13 thanks for sharing the vid also the caps and welcome to minsun thread :)

my heart beating so fast when i watching the vid,OMG!! love minsun so much :D

sas dear thanks for bring the translation here ;)

Thanks GooHyeSunfan!

Also to you, Natali! Love your MV. (Btw, it's nice to know we share the same first name) ;)

Here's another MinSun MV that I've just made.

I'm so glad you made you made your first post here with the most awaited update on MinSun sighting.

Btw, I'm also a strong follower of your YT uploads and LMH updates. Thanks so much!

thanks because you like my MV..same her,love you MV too (yes,we feel close because share the same first name :wub: )

MINSUN FIGHTING!! :wub:

lan where are you dear :P i hope you feel happy too with us in here dear ^_^

natcza, thanks for the warm welcome. :) I actually visit this thread regularly and I enjoyed all the analysis about minsun couple :D

The Video brief translation by: susAMERICA @ GHS thread

GHS and LMH are talking about food and places that they like to go in Korea. LMH is talking about food like ice cream, ice mocha and ice latte and places like Yang Pyung and Chung Pyung for church, cafe and shopping. Hey, if I am assuming correctly (since I cannot read Japanese), he also seems to like sweets as GHS does. GHS may say anythig to LMH even if it may be hurtful. ohmy.gif sad.gif She looks at several of LMH's pictures and tells him, yah, they say your face looks like it is about to burst,,your face gained lots of weight,,oh you pig"." LMH agrees with her but does not look very happy. GHS must still feel so comfortable with LMH to say such a thing in front of camera, but I wonder if LMH would say similar things like that to her??? Well, we have to know that GHS is not perfectly polite and nice. I am fine with that. rolleyes.gif

GHS asks Japanese female audience to come to Korea were there are lots of places to eat delicious food. She especially recommends "Gop Chang" which is the intestines of cow or sheep, She really likes Gop Chang herself and supposedly Gop Chang has lots of "collagen" or what Japanese women refer to as "hormone" for the skin.

pink fairy, thanks for posting the translation :)

that's explained why Minho put his hands on his face like that, he is trying to make his face look slimmer! :lol:

snapshot20091007220209.jpg

Guest natcza

thanks because you like my MV..same her,love you MV too (yes,we feel close because share the same first name :wub: )

MINSUN FIGHTING!! :wub:

Yes, natali! mine is spelled w/ an "e" at the end.

Let's keep making MinSun MVs esp with this new MinSun update to inspire us more. ;)

MinSun FIGHTING!

natcza, thanks for the warm welcome. :) I actually visit this thread regularly and I enjoyed all the analysis about minsun couple :D

that's explained why Minho put his hands on his face like that, he is trying to make his face look slimmer! :lol:

http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/m...91007220209.jpg

meow, hope you can be around in this thread as much as you can.

With your MinSun vid upload, you've just made this thread and even my

MINSUN BLOG so ALIVE again. Thanks so much!

Love the screencap of MH.

MH seems really affected by what HS thinks of him. "Don't worry MH, HS really loves to tease you." :P

But I'm sure you're still appealing for her. :lol:

Guest honeypia

hello meow13, you just dont know how those pics perked up our day!!! Wooohooo.thanks alot!!! i for myself consider that as the mother of all minsun clips! lol. minho's glances were a give-away. he looked at our jandi so softly. a different look to his usual stance whenever she's a with a different girl. :D

natali, i SO agree with you sister. are they also reading soompi? :D Lol. I really hope so. Hehehe.

Annyong *waves to all MinSun shipper * I'm newbie here :) :)

usually I stuck in FF thread, and just being SR here

I would like to say big thanks to all of your effort for MV, Vid, picture I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE it

Thanks meow13 for VId, I though Japan Fanmeet didn't bring any minsun sweet moment, but I'm wrong fiuhhh,..

They are really cute being together, and the way they look each other can't explain by words

I wish before hye sun birthday they've declare that they are dating kekekeke,..

thanks

izzri ^_^

Guest flower pot

Can i just say that i so, so love this video? That's what i was saying... KEEP THE FAITH SISTERS... everyone was so hung up over the Japan fanmeet thinking that they're cold towards each other or in a funk, but i stuck with my instincts and i was gifted with this gem of a clip... I knew that no matter if i don't see a video where they're acting lovey dovey towards each other, something would give and give they did when they are already by themselves in this photoshoot... Goes to show that what normally happens can't all be caught on camera... I'm sure the sisterhood is rejoicing...

Funny how Hyesun looks at their photo together but instead of focusing on how she looks like, it seems like she only has eyes for Minho! WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Did you see that part at 1:49 when Hyesun sneaked a peek at Minho and then Minho was just staring at her and not taking her eyes off her? THAT STARE AND THAT SMILE... I wonder how Hyesun stopped herself from melting into a puddle... no wonder they're both giddy...

I love how when she giggled she instinctively leaned closer to Minho... The way Minho looks at her needs no explanation... THIS IS PUBLIC FLIRTING AT ITS FINEST...I have a feeling that i'd come up with a new chapter for SCL this weekend...

74541694.png

51726905.png

Guest blooming

Hello minsun sisters,

I'm sooooooooooo happy to watch the video and those pictures are to die for!!!! I notice that Minho keep looking on the side while he's talking and you could hear Hyesun voice when he's saying about ice coffee and she giggles. Look at the difference now of all their pictures in the past together it seems like they are more comfortable with each other and Minho body is so close to Hyesun and did you guys notice too when they were looking at each other Minho winked at Hyesun @ 2.02. Just watch it again!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO56EXGQv0U&feature=sub

Guest pixie_eve

gawd!! this couple really knows how to keep us all swooning over!! :wub: and their eyes!! you can tell by the way they look at each other how they adored each other :wub: THANKS for the transcription from SUS and the vid from SAS ... gosh! i really am reeling over this clip hahahaha..

I love the photographer ;) I think she was asking them to look at each other and MH instantly oblige with that gooey look on his eyes wahhhh :wub: i wonder how Hyesun can keep her cool whenever MH looks at her that way *sighs*

HS appeared a bit shy when the photographer asked her to look at MH, but i think she wasn't shy :) she looks more like a girl feeling all giddy and could not contain it :lol: She couldn't even look at MH directly :lol: but in the split second that she looked at MH, her eyes gave her away, there was so much tenderness in her eyes when she looked at MH :)

Hi FP !! welcome back Minsun Sis...missed ur posts dear :) looking forward to SCL keke

Guest pixie_eve

She looks at several of LMH's pictures and tells him, yah, they say your face looks like it is about to burst,,your face gained lots of weight,,oh you pig".

wahahaha...HS was acting like a real GF here :lol: looking at their pictures together, she was more interested in how MH looks than her own. She was even demonstrating how his face seemed to burst out. I dont know if its just HS being Jandi by poking fun at MH whenever she gets her chance or maybe its HS downplaying Minho's gorgeousness for all the girls swooning over him at the photo shoot keke..HS always do that to MH :lol: she always makes fun of him (even at the King's brunch interview remember?) maybe its her way of saying...hey this Junpyo is not as gorgeous as he is so stop drooling after him -- he's mine!! :lol: :lol:

Or maybe HS is also being a friend (or girlfriend keke) trying to make sure that MH looks his best in every angle of their photo ;) I dont know if MH was offended though, i think judging from his reaction, he seemed used to it, and in a way he respects HS' opinion, that's y when HS said his face looks bloated he held on to his face to make it appear smaller fro the shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm9wYC39lGE

hope youll like it!

waaaaaa SAS i looveee it !!! thanks :wub: mwahhhh

Hey guys I read from another thread that Minho bought a house in the same compound as Hyesun and they are real couple na!! I'm not 100% positive about this news!!! But if it is WOW!!!!Minho must really in love with Hyesun..He follows her around!!!! Let's pray that their relationship last forever and end up getting married when times come!!!!!MINSUN FIGHTING!!!!!!!

wow.. which thread did u find the info from, blooming? do u have the link? that must be some insider news.

i love reading everyone's insights to the japan magazine photoshoot clip. it made me wanting more.

Guest tracyminsunlove

Hey guys I read from another thread that Minho bought a house in the same compound as Hyesun and they are real couple na!! I'm not 100% positive about this news!!! But if it is WOW!!!!Minho must really in love with Hyesun..He follows her around!!!! Let's pray that their relationship last forever and end up getting married when times come!!!!!MINSUN FIGHTING!!!!!!!

oh my, really? wahhh... pls tell us what thread, the link and all... we'd like to see how the talks on there go.. pls pls.., :rolleyes:

MinSun's driving me, us sooo Crazy in LOVE :wub:

Guest petite girl

how do you know about this news???? i need to know.. :mellow:

Guest tracyminsunlove

Hi again... I just want to say 100% THANK YOU again to meow13 for sharing the ChouChou Mag Photoshoot of MinHo and HyeSun... It really revives our MinSun Spirits! When we first saw it, it made our heart beat faster, so missing them together, that's why it's such a manna to see that video! And it felt like we're lost in outer space, we can't breathe! Ha,ha! Yeah, really... They're also like a magnetic field, so attractive that it can't be forgotten despite the end of BOF. Moreover, they possess such great chemistry that even people of all ages, they love to know what's really the score between the two.

That's why albeit the lack of interaction of them during the BOF Japan Promotions,we still hold on and see and wait for updates about what's really going on between them...

And now, here it comes, the VIDEO we've all been waiting for! OH MY! Speechless, can't take it! We're all losing control! Ha,ha! I'm just too excited... We're all still on a hang-over because of that vid! :P

Lastly, I wanna say THANKS also to all the MinSun Shippers here... Keeping the MinSun Faith is so worth it! And we all can't wait for more shocking revelations in the future of our Forever Lovely Couple, Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun! :D

MinSun :wub:

Hi all!

I don't have much things to say, I just want to join your "party" here...I don't want to be left behind.

Thanks miaw13 for sharing the clip. I think what I thought of them/ the clip is exactly the same of what you all thought.

Their physical closeness (even though we know they were asked to), MH's stares, HS's shyness, Oh God! please tie them together with the reddest thread/string you have and never undo the knot! :D

Looking at their physical closeness, they were too comfortable with each other to be a mere colleague. HS's shyness when asked to look at MH really meant something.

And blooming, please share the source of that gossip/info. Well, honestly, if it turned out to be true, I'm not surprise. And you know what, I always thought of what's going on between them as real-life BOF, with HS and MH as GJD and GJP themselves, MH's fanatic fans and HS's antis as Mama Kang, MinSun shippers like us as the Geums whom couldn't be any happier to see them together, F3 as F3 and PBY or SP as JaeKyung... :lol: And if you look back to Taiwan trip, their sneaky glances, MH attentive BF actions (pouring water, took HS's cheongsam and gave it to the host, etc)...the moments in Taiwan are very similar to certain scenes in BOF Episode 5 and 6 (happy moments in New Caledonia).

And , if MH did actually bought a house in the same compound as HS's, and moves there, then this would be the real-life remake of BOF Episode 18. Then we only have 7 more episodes before we see someone kneeling in front of the other with a box of ring in his hand! :rolleyes:

Last but not least, to those affected with the recent natural disasters, take care.

Guest tracyminsunlove

Hi all!

I don't have much things to say, I just want to join your "party" here...I don't want to be left behind.

Thanks miaw13 for sharing the clip. I think what I thought of them/ the clip is exactly the same of what you all thought.

Their physical closeness (even though we know they were asked to), MH's stares, HS's shyness, Oh God! please tie them together with the reddest thread/string you have and never undo the knot! :D

Looking at their physical closeness, they were too comfortable with each other to be a mere colleague. HS's shyness when asked to look at MH really meant something.

And blooming, please share the source of that gossip/info. Well, honestly, if it turned out to be true, I'm not surprise. And you now what, I always thought of what's going on between them as real-life BOF, with HS and MH as GJD and GJP themselves, MH's fanatic fans and HS's antis as Mama Kang, MinSun shippers like us as the Geums whom couldn't be any happier to see them together, F3 as F3 and PBY or SP as JaeKyung... :lol: And if you look back to Taiwan trip, their sneaky glances, MH attentive BF actions (pouring water, took HS's cheongsam and gave it to the host, etc)...the moments in Taiwan are very similar to certain scenes in BOF Episode 5 and 6 (happy moments in New Caledonia).

And , if MH did actually bought a house in the same compound as HS's, and moves there, then this would be the real-life remake of BOF Episode 18. Then we only have 7 more episodes before we see someone kneeling in front of the other with a box of ring in his hand! :rolleyes:

Last but not least, to those affected with the recent natural disasters, take care.

Hi jujol and to all... waaaahhh... i love what you're thinking, yes oh yes it kinda resemble some episodes of BOF! Oh My! it'll be surely a happiness overload if MinHo did moved to the same compound as HyeSun! They may be practicing household chores together so that in the future if they'll have a family, they know what to do? waaahhhh... sorry i'm just very very excited! :P

Dear God pls grant all our hopes and wishes for MinSun... pls permit them to be destined to each other...

and also thank you for your concern... we're from the Philippines and was just recently hit by 2 typhoons :( some parts had been greatly destroyed... but hope to recover and bring back what has been lost... to those affected by the typhoons, we're all united here to help one another...

same thing to other countries as well, hope everything's ok, and take care to everyone :)

MinSun :wub: