♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Dont worry about the Academy Night Clip,MinSun sister ^^ I have some strong beliefs about MinSun

First,remember this clip was made in September 6th.did u remember in images taken on this day,MinSun seemed so distant to each other.So I guess they will be like this and I'm right

But let's take a look further.I still remember that Min Ho has a news before September 6th,he and Dara kisses more than 100 times.Can it be the reason?LOL,MinSun used to say that they are very close.Min Ho said he thought he and Hye Sun had been friends since childhood.Do you find that's very strange if two main cast sit beside each other and dont even look at the other's eye one time.I'm sure there's something happen,but I am not sure the reason I said is right,LOL :D

Edit: thank jujol for the trans!

When MH was asked about the actor he wants to work with, before he answered, he looked at HS for a second, then she laughed, he said it's Kimura Takuya! Is there something strange here? keke...or maybe I read too much?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j26/phanlinh_111/2-3.jpg

thanks for the screencap :lol: , you're not alone I noticed this too while I was watching their interview hehehe~~ as soon as he choose Kimura Takuya to work with since he's seen many of Kimura's dramas/work...I remembered what Hye Sun said in the Japan press con when they were asked what they like in Japan and she answered "Kimura Takuya suki desu / I like Kimura Takuya". so hmmm...... ;)

Dont worry about the Academy Night Clip,MinSun sister ^^ I have some strong beliefs about MinSun

First,remember this clip was made in September 6th.did u remember in images taken on this day,MinSun seemed so distant to each other.So I guess they will be like this and I'm right

But let's take a look further.I still remember that Min Ho has a news before September 6th,he and Dara kisses more than 100 times.Can it be the reason?LOL,MinSun used to say that they are very close.Min Ho said he thought he and Hye Sun had been friends since childhood.Do you find that's very strange if two main cast sit beside each other and dont even look at the other's eye one time.I'm sure there's something happen,but I am not sure the reason I said is right,LOL :D

MINSUN, though avoiding to look from each other, but we can see the happiness in their eyes.. :rolleyes:

perhaps, they just want their relationship in private ( whatever it is!).

I am confident that they're in good terms.. :rolleyes::lol:

Guest phanlinh_111

thanks for the screencap :lol: , you're not alone I noticed this too while I was watching their interview hehehe~~ as soon as he choose Kimura Takuya to work with since he's seen many of Kimura's dramas/work...I remembered what Hye Sun said in the Japan press con when they were asked what they like in Japan and she answered "Kimura Takuya suki desu / I like Kimura Takuya". so hmmm...... ;)

Agree with u, minjee!

Actually, when I saw the post of petite, I found some infor.

yes, as Petite said, LMH and Takuya Kimura are so alike!

And I also found some news when BOF was aired, like “ Is LMH Takuya Kimura of Korean?”

1-7.jpg

When GHS said she likes him, I think more than she said ( maybe she thinks like me, just kidding) :P

And now, in Japan again, LMH said he wants to work with takuya kimura!

Ehem… for me, there is not just a concidence but I can’t think what it is yet! :wacko:

And yeah, Sisters, I don’t think there is happened between them, even maybe they have discussed about their answers before the interview, because their answers are so…hehe! :rolleyes:

Guest blooming

Hello again minsun,

Just looking Minho pictures during Trugen fansigning and I've noticed that he's wearing a platinum band like a couple ring. Actually seen him wearing that ring couple of times already.I know in Korea if you're in a relationship both couple will be wearing a couple ring??? It will be nice if one day we'll see Hyesun wearing a similar ring on her hand.hi.hi.... I'll be very happy!!!

Just looking Minho pictures during Trugen fansigning and I've noticed that he's wearing a platinum band like a couple ring. Actually seen him wearing that ring couple of times already.I know in Korea if you're in a relationship both couple will be wearing a couple ring???

In some countries like Japan, someone wears a ring on his or her ring finger (right: engaged, left:married) only if they're engaged or married. But in some other countries, someone wears a ring on his/her ring finger when they are in a relationship. I also notice that nowadays MH loves to wear ring on his ring finger. Do you think he wants to tell others that he's reserved for someone? :)

One more thing, lxandra (@ GHS'sthread) mentioned that HS was too careful not to mention any actor names, esp the hot one (during the Academy Night). I think they both were careful not too mention the opposite sex counterparts. Maybe they want to avoid LQ (not Low Quality :P ).

Guest blooming

In some countries like Japan, someone wears a ring on his or her ring finger (right: engaged, left:married) only if they're engaged or married. But in some other countries, someone wears a ring on his/her ring finger when they are in a relationship. I also notice that nowadays MH loves to wear ring on his ring finger. Do you think he wants to tell others that he's reserved for someone? :)

One more thing, lxandra (@ GHS'sthread) mentioned that HS was too careful not to mention any actor names, esp the hot one (during the Academy Night). I think they both were careful not too mention the opposite sex counterparts. Maybe they want to avoid LQ (not Low Quality :P ).

Hi jujol,

I've noticed for a while now that Hyesun is been wearing jeans or tight pants a lot and when she does wear dresses she wears black stockings. Is there someone very possessive telling her to cover up her beautiful long legs in public. :lol::wub:

hey blooming, I totally agree with your observations! Baidu Hosun fans have also noted that Hyesun doesnt seem to wear skirts very much unless someone (ahem) is around...in fact after SS501 concert, we hardly saw her bare legs?

Guest blooming

hey blooming, I totally agree with your observations! Baidu Hosun fans have also noted that Hyesun doesnt seem to wear skirts very much unless someone (ahem) is around...in fact after SS501 concert, we hardly saw her bare legs?

Hi shaz,

I think someone is being very possessive and protective when it comes to what Hyesun has to wear in public especially when that (someone) is not around. Hmmmmm!!! hi.hi..... :lol::wub:

Guest petite girl

Hello All MinSun Shippers!!

Hi phanlinh_111.. how r u?? wow.. they do look alike.. so no wonder if Goo Hye Sun likes Takuya Kimura... :rolleyes: hehehe..

To All JoonDi/MinSun Shippers here...

Just want to share my new Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun video.. their new event inspired me to make minsun vid again.. hehe.. enjoy watching my minsun video... i hope you'll like it...

After watching the Academy Nights vid one can't help but to think that there must be something going on between these two.

Come on they were so bubbly together and now so reserved. I mean if they are just friends no need for them to be this cautious :rolleyes:

Lee Min Ho - Goo Hye Sun MV

ROMANCE MV

Enjoy it!

sas & jas sorry dears i almost forget to chat with you guys tonight.i go there but you guys already gone :( take care always esp you sas..miss chat wiith all you guys esp someone who in UK now :P

for you guys all in here,keep FIGHTING FOREVER..MINSUN LOVER :)

hi everyone ! why so quiet these days ?

still no news on our minsun ? anyone know about their schedule ?

i enjoy all news, pictures,mv or anything about our minsun in this forum, thank you for your all efforts. :)

I agree~ this thread so quiet these days >__<" I know HS will have a new CF coming out 2moro (Oct.1). We all know the first day of the month is special for Jundi/Minsun since July 1st - MH visited HS's exhibition, Aug 1st - SS501 concert...ahhh i miss those days~~where's flowerpot? I miss her updates and also her updates on SCL fanfic....but don't be sad everyone...I know they are both participating for the Legal Downloader campaign with other celebrities this November :) ...I don't want to expect too much because I don't want to end up disappointed but at least we will see them work together again and even better it's for a good cause too! ;):):D

Hello again minsun,

Just looking Minho pictures during Trugen fansigning and I've noticed that he's wearing a platinum band like a couple ring. Actually seen him wearing that ring couple of times already.I know in Korea if you're in a relationship both couple will be wearing a couple ring??? It will be nice if one day we'll see Hyesun wearing a similar ring on her hand.hi.hi.... I'll be very happy!!!

I've noticed that also.. :D hmmm, there is more than friendship happening between our beloved MINSUN :rolleyes::lol:

HELLO EVERY ONE :D

I agree~ this thread so quiet these days >__<" I know HS will have a new CF coming out 2moro (Oct.1). We all know the first day of the month is special for Jundi/Minsun since July 1st - MH visited HS's exhibition, Aug 1st - SS501 concert...ahhh i miss those days~~where's flowerpot? I miss her updates and also her updates on SCL fanfic....but don't be sad everyone...I know they are both participating for the Legal Downloader campaign with other celebrities this November :) ...I don't want to expect too much because I don't want to end up disappointed but at least we will see them work together again and even better it's for a good cause too! ;):):D

yes,so quiet :( miss minsun moment together..i hear from honeypia,FP is sick and can't go to korea for her holiday..i hope she getting better now,miss her analysis about minsun.

for all minsun shipper..i just can say keep your minsun spirit always..lets hoping for all the best for minsun.FIGHTING!!!

Guest phanlinh_111

Hi Minsun shippers, how r u?

Don't be sad! We have more and more Minsun moments, let' s wait together, because:

lastly, starting next week we'll be able to watch BOF the making! yipee!

From on Oct 11, Mnet Japan will broadcast the "making of BOF" every week which will be 30 mins show.--byjj2luv@YOUTUBE

And about sis Flower pot, I heard now she becomes better, she is resting, I think she will recovery soon and have a great comback! I miss her analysis too!

Take care of urself, all minsun sis! Hope the best for all of u!

Minsun fighting!!!!!19.gif

Perfect couple!!!

More pictures from BOF press conference in Japan 2009.09.06

090906hana2.jpg

090906hana3.jpg

090906hana4.jpg

090906hana5.jpg

090906hana6.jpg

credit: as labelled

Thank mintcar@GHS thread!

and another great clip Minsun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNn_bIGRHKA

Ah... thank petit and nat for great clips, u r always hard working!