♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest samysamir

Eid Mubarak to you too Petite girl....

also Happy feast to all JoonDi/MinSun Muslem lovers....

Have a nice Holiday with your family and your friends...

Guest pixie_eve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gil6m5UVfM

have u seen this vid from hotbluebird? it has the picture of the New Balance shoes that HS and MH have - the red one ;) i think they really like red shoes, first it's red chuck taylor, now its red new balance kekeke... OK i know there are many entertainers owning the same sets of shoes, but to always have the same color? ammmm..that's anothe story is it?? hehe...

and in that video...wen u look at HS and MH (especially at 2:16 and 2:21) they really have some striking resemblance! Their facial expression and facial features are starting to resemble each other :wub: wat do they say about couples looking alike?? hmmm.... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gil6m5UVfM

have u seen this vid from hotbluebird? it has the picture of the New Balance shoes that HS and MH have - the red one ;) i think they really like red shoes, first it's red chuck taylor, now its red new balance kekeke... OK i know there are many entertainers owning the same sets of shoes, but to always have the same color? ammmm..that's anothe story is it?? hehe...

and in that video...wen u look at HS and MH (especially at 2:16 and 2:21) they really have some striking resemblance! Their facial expression and facial features are starting to resemble each other :wub: wat do they say about couples looking alike?? hmmm.... ;)

thanks for sharing this video pixie..i really love it! :D

hi to all JOONDI addicts :D

MINSUN for life! :lol:

GOD bless us all! :rolleyes:

hello i am newbie here :D:D i am joondi lover too .. love this couple very much ....

finally i can join here .. hehehe read everything about joondi make me feel happy ..

hello saintzizahmino

you are very welcome here!

I love you signature..can you share it to me? :lol:

Guest pixie_eve

Blooming, I wish you can share the photos of HS with that shoes and MH with the matching shoes.

it's in a video by hotbluebird jujol ;) it's new balance

I remember reading I post in GHS's thread in relation to her photos from that film festival, "she looks like the female version of LMH". And I just couldn't agree more :D

hahaha...i agree she looked like a female version of LMH ;) she likes experimenting on her styles now - funky, a bit manly and and I think she started changing her style after Taiwan right?

:lol: :lol:

Guest tracyminsunlove

Hello JunDi / MinSun Lovers... Just dropping by to say HI :D

Really LOVE this couple sooo much... Hope they'll be a True Love Couple someday... (but from what they show to us like the identical couple items, their gestures towards each other, what more evidence can we ask?? really their stuffs and actions tells it all! There's really something going on between them, and that's ♥LOVE♥

Hoping for more MinSun News, MinSun Sightings... and MinSun CFs and MinSun KDramas...

If GOD permits, Lee Min Ho oppa and Goo Hye Sun unnie be Together Forever, Eternally.

Guest petite girl

So silent here... -_-

Hello All JoonDi /MinSun newbie... welcome here to JoonDi thread.. we're so happy to meet you here... :D

Hello samysamir.. nice to meet you... selamat hari raya eidil fitri to you and have a nice holiday to you and your family..

To all MinSun shippers... i give you guys minsun energy... i made LEE MIN HO & GOO HYE SUN video again... like always.. hehehe... i minsun so much.. huhuhu... i hope you'll like it!!! :)

++EDIT++

hi sasha.. wow sasha.. just wow.. hahaha... thanks!! :lol: i love your siggy..so cute... happy eidil fitri to you and your family too.. :)

Guest samysamir

thanks Petite girl for the video... it was awesome... some scenes it was the first time to see...

really I can't get enough of them .... waiting for their programme together tomorrow...

and now the holiday is over here but I really get enjoyed with it.... I hope you did sooo ....

pink fairy whare you get these from? are they presented it without edit the lighting?

I really want to see this special Kiss that made our JoonDi don't speak to eachother for week....

Guest tracyminsunlove

HELLO again... Just wanna share the JunDi Dolls...

They were originally posted by minjee at GHS thread and phanlinh_111 at LMH thread...:D

Jun Pyo Doll

549e91d8f58d29c538012f7a.jpg

Jan Di Doll

fa77lx.jpg

cr. baidu, minjee/phanlinh_111@soompi

Have a nice day everyone! Spread the JunDi and MinSun LOVE. :wub:

wow! thanks for sharing the Goo Jun Pyo doll tracyminsunlove...Since I didn't get to see his version before but the Jundi dolls are so cute and the eyes are just so big and nice even though I'm not into porcelain dolls but theirs is just adorable! I just want to share this posted by pink fairy @ GHS thread...it looks the pic was taken behind the scenes from episode 24 of BOF. The young girl (probably a fan ^^) drew Jandi and Jun Pyo & I think she drew them both very well! here's a cute pic of the three of them together :D

Imported from LMH thread1180rro.jpg

33jmlw7.jpg

cr:LMH&GHS thread

Guest phanlinh_111

Hi guys, more pics from LMH and GHS thread:

33ncnbq.jpg

baby4y.jpg

Credit: chiara and Nina67

Wow... I envy a little girl kissing both of them! :P

I miss Minsun so much! How is the interview today, guys?

Thanks pink for the kiss...ehhh... it's the deep kiss, awesome!

And petit, thanks again for the great vid!

And thank all guys for keeping this thread always alive!

Minsun fighting!!!!!!!19.gif

Guest tracyminsunlove

wow! thanks for sharing the Goo Jun Pyo doll tracyminsunlove...Since I didn't get to see his version before but the Jundi dolls are so cute and the eyes are just so big and nice even though I'm not into porcelain dolls but theirs is just adorable! I just want to share this posted by pink fairy @ GHS thread...it looks the pic was taken behind the scenes from episode 24 of BOF. The young girl (probably a fan ^^) drew Jandi and Jun Pyo & I think she drew them both very well! here's a cute pic of the three of them together :D

cr:LMH&GHS thread

you're welcome minjee...and thanks too... the little girl, so lucky to have kissed and hugged our JunDi couple... Hope we can also experience that... he,he! :lol:

at phanlinh_111, hello... thanks for the Jundi pics as well... yup, this thread needs all our LOVE, so we gotta be here always, hehe... and yup also, MinSun Forever Fighting! :wub:

Good Evening! ;)

Guest Jenny0622

Hi all MS shippers

We gonna see our lovely couple soon,rite? ;)

While waiting, I want to sare u guys some artwork from daum :)

27734422.jpg

My wallpaper for upcoming October,hehe :P

1280X800:

hyang3521280800.jpg

1280X1024:

hyang35212801024.jpg

Source: daum

Guest blooming

I just watched the Academy Nights interview on YT with Goo and LMH, I'm kind of disappointed there were no Minsun interactions at all.

Hello sammi02,

I agree with you. It seems like they are avoiding and not looking at each other. They look so cold.I feel very sad.I hope they are still friends and close off cam.

I just watched the Academy Nights interview on YT with Goo and LMH, I'm kind of disappointed there were no Minsun interactions at all.

Hello sammi02,

I agree with you. It seems like they are avoiding and not looking at each other. They look so cold.I feel very sad.I hope they are still friends and close off cam.

i think we can't expect too much from BOF japan event interview..we all know japan interview is full of formality..at least,we can see minsun together.hyesun looks beautiful in pink and minho looks good in blue.perfect match :)

pink dress hahaha my mind fly too 1 set pink dress dog clothes when minho buy in harajuku ;)

blooming of course they are close and good friend..it just a interview,just like japan trip last april..full of formality..not just because this interview so we lost our happy.keep FIGHTING FOREVER!!!

Guest phanlinh_111

Hi guys! This morning, I've watched that clip! Haizzz, agree with sammi, blooming and nat, too!

They seem be cold, but I think it' s not unusual because their interview in Japan is always so fomal!

But according news that Webby translated:

Lee min ho and goo hye sun will be appear on Sept 24th TBS's Academy Night (program which airs Thursday 2:33am-3:03am)

I think that clip is not full, the duration is about 30 mins, and also:

The two of them will appear on Japan TBS's late night program "Academy Night" on the coming 24th (sept) and reveal some behind the scenes stories.

there is something more, so let's wait! Maybe Japanese wants us to wait more as we waited for pics and clip from the last FM there! ;)

Yeah... keep fighting, Minsun shippers!35.gif

Ah...thank Jeny for the pics, great job! :wub:

Edit: thank jujol for the trans!

When MH was asked about the actor he wants to work with, before he answered, he looked at HS for a second, then she laughed, he said it's Kimura Takuya! Is there something strange here? keke...or maybe I read too much?

2-3.jpg

Hi guys! This morning, I've watched that clip! Haizzz, agree with sammi, blooming and nat, too!

They seem be cold, but I think it' s not unusual because their interview in Japan is always so fomal!

But according news that Webby translated:

I think that clip is not full, the duration is about 30 mins, and also:

there is something more, so let's wait! Maybe Japanese wants us to wait more as we waited for pics and clip from the last FM there! ;)

Yeah... keep fighting, Minsun shippers!35.gif

Ah...thank Jeny for the pics, great job! :wub:

I agree :) let's just stay positive and I think there's more to that TBS clip since they hardly talked about the BTS of BOF. HS eoni looked really pretty and girly wearing pink this time. It's nice to see both of them sharing their favorite films. HS loves romantic comedy films while MH likes action/mysterious films. I hope there's more since it's 30 minutes and not just 8.30 mins. Blooming, don't be sad one interview doesn't change anything since their Japan interviews are more formal.

I just watched the Academy Night @ YT (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42OaVdfMd_0). It's so dull and gloomy. I think both HS and MH were too tired from their tight schedule at Japan. It's so different from the previous interview at Namsan Tower/ Teddy Museum, where we can see they were so bubbly.

I just want to share MH's answers in the interviews.

[2:21]

Q: What is the similarity between the (GJP) role and yourself?

A: The personality is totally different. Myself, when I have a girlfriend, I like to have a "friendship-like" relationship where we can be very comfortable with each other.

[7:28]

Q:Which Japanese actor/actress you want to work with?

A: Kimura Takuya... I always watch his dramas/movies.

*Remember, HS said that her favourite Japanese actor is Kimura Takuya? Btw, HS's answer was "To work with, I prefer actress. Like Inoue Mao (Makino Tsukushi), or Aoi Yu. In a drama/film about girls' story."

:lol:

my friend just bought me CDs of BOF! ^^,v

I love them all! ♥

i can't help myself from watching it even if my mom is scolding me.. :P

Go JANDI!!! i♥u!!! :lol:

~aja fighting! :D