♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest natcza

Hello, Joondi shippers!

It's my first time to post here.

I just want to share what was posted by Nina 67 at the GHS thread..

These are the most recent photos of JD at her art exhibit.

more pics of Hye Sun at the art exhibiton..e hem...i dunt like her hairstyle today yet when i watch the fan cam, i found that she still pretty as usual hehe

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/2-8.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/1-6.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/Nina0607/13.jpg

Fan Cam:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naMUnvxxl1E

Her hairstyle may be a bit different but she still look great.

What I like most about her get-up is the shirt.

Hmmm..it looks familiar.. I think it's the shirt said to be the same as that of JP

so I checked again the old photos showing their shirts.

Here the previous photos....

identical shirts

Too bad, I can't see the shoes she's wearing in the photos. It would be great if it's the red chucks that she chose, too. ;)

It's also interesting to know and see this particular illustration of JD for her book "Tango".

I wonder what inspired her to draw this and it's significance in the story.

It would be cute if she had it colored red, too. (haha..just kidding) :P

017988267.jpg

credit: as labeled

Guest pols

Hi All!

This is my very first post in soompi but I've been a long time lurker here. :D

Just wanted to share this, I saw this pic from LMH thread ...

minho_cap.jpg

and I remember GHS wearing similar cap long time back while recording the Cheoeum Cheoreom CF. ;)

hyesun_cap1.jpg

credit: me

Wonder what the logo on the cap means? :P

Anyway, thanks to everyone for all the updates, links, news and pics. It really makes me happy to hear and see anything relating to our couple especially their interactions.

Keep up the good work! :)

Guest ml_87

pols: welcome and ths for the news. they do have same style( but i have the exactly same cap as Mino's, too :lol: )

natcza:yes, it appeared again :D i dun know how to say. ke ke.

xiam: i'd love to see them in Phil, too. so i'm writing :D

Guest pols

pols: welcome and ths for the news. they do have same style( but i have the exactly same cap as Mino's, too :lol: )

xiam: i'd love to see them in Phil, too. so i'm writing :D

Thanks, haha that cap must be popular then. :P( lucky you to have same cap as Mino's :D )

But the shirt seems pretty unique to me.

She must like it so much to wear it again after wearing it just recently and always at her most important events. *wink* ;)

leng_raymundo@abs-cbn.com. Her name is Ms. Leng Raymundo. She's the Head of Programs Acquisition Department. Non-filipinos can also help us. Your email will definitely make a big big count because it would mean non-pinoys love them too! and that they also have a huge following. :)

Yes, let's do that. I don't think on-line petitions would work so I think personally contacting ABS CBN would be the best way. If only we know someone inside....anybody has connections in ABS???

Maybe we can go to wowowee and personally and ask Willie, lol.

Count me in sisters! im keping my hopes up for MINSUN Ph trip!

Hello, Joondi shippers!

It would be cute if she had it colored red, too. (haha..just kidding) :P

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv157/n...a/017988267.jpg

welcome! yeah the tee...she must love this tee to wear it twice in public! :P th jacket seems big too ;)

and the shoe drawing? you made me smile @ your comment..yeah color it red!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/pauline/minho_cap.jpg

and I remember GHS wearing similar cap long time back while recording the Cheoeum Cheoreom CF. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/pau...hyesun_cap1.jpg

credit: me

Wonder what the logo on the cap means? :P

welcome! it is the logo of DETROIT TIGERS DT baseball caps are quite famous.. :)

Guest sipa

OH YEA!! :D

I am flying high!!

that t-shirt appearance again!

HS is extremely beautiful yesterday :P she is glowing

btw, again, i think that t-shirt just look like male style

Guest ml_87

in some of above piz, Mino and HS look a bit embarrassed :rolleyes:

20090707121403.png20090707121443.png

20090707121432.png what's this look? B)

20090707121423.png what're u loooking at, Mino? -_-

Guest mytafan

in some of above piz, Mino and HS look a bit embarrassed :rolleyes

http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/7176/20090707121403.png%7Boption%7Dhttp://img355.imageshack.us/img355/46/20090707121443.png

you're right, Ml_87 the couple is a little shy ...they come back after their honeymoon....hahahaha

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8450/20090707121432.png what's this look? B)

I'm wondered, too. Why did the woman cover her mouth and the man looked at her??? ;) maybe, they were asked about some "special question" about their honeymoon..hahahha

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3645/20090707121423.png what're u loooking at, Mino?

yea...who knows ..maybe, he do sit on a part of his dress :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: or because of the woman's SEXY LEGS :P:sweatingbullets:

Guest minjee

szy2jm.jpg

haha! this pic looks like they're comparing their skin tone or something~~ reminds me from the BTS scenes from New caledonia ^^

0.554560001246541770.jpg

this photo,,,,can i say that i observed love in MH eyes in the first photo??

m i think too much?

sipa, I don't think you were thinking too much. Or maybe I'm thinking too much too.. :D

But look at what HS's said during an interview with Vogue Taiwan (thanks webby for the translation):

I've come to realize that love really has its expression. Not long ago I met a couple who had just gotten hitched. I went singing with them and noticed how they looked at each other. That was the first time I noticed the expression of love, when one person truly truly loves the other person. So this is love... I've never looked at someone in that way throughout my 26 years. (cited from GHS thread)

So, maybe what we saw in that photo is the same thing as what HS saw in that couple she mentioned.... :rolleyes:

natcza, thanks!!!!

Wow! She really like that shirt huh? The first day of her art exh, HS wore the same style of outfit she wore for flight to Taiwan, including accessories and shoes. The similarity of the 2 occasions is the presence of MH. Then yesterday we saw her in "common girl's-outfit". Still sexy, still gorgeous with her skinny jeans and body-hugging top and cardigan. Today we see her in "that shirt" again. And again, she wears something very loose/ baggy to cover the bagginess of that shirt. I don't want to think too much, but as somebody mentioned earlier, she wears that shirt for her special occasions. And for somebody who has deep thought/feeling/mind like her, everything she does, everything she wears, I think there always some meanings behind it... :rolleyes:

Guest petite girl

Hello Jundi Shipper!! long time no see.. I miss this thread alot.. hahaha..

omo.. omo.. soo much jundi news.. LOL.. omo.. omo.. the Tee appeared again.. :o She must love that shirt.. :rolleyes: OMG! i'm soo SPECHLESS!!

I'm soo happy today.. Minho mentioned Hyesun in China PC and and heard that minho gave a belt to hyesun, and last i just saw hyesun wore the Tee as similar to minho.. OMG! what a wonderful day!! :wub:

Cmon JUNDI... tell us the truth!! We already know! LOL.. hahaha.. just kidding!! :lol:

Guest webby

PLAY MAGAZINE

...it would be nice if someone could translate this article..thanks!

dc

the article is similar to the one posted earlier in another taiwan magazine(trendy maybe) which shaz already translated. the last pic just contains the personal profile. One question asked whether minho and hyesun would come to taiwan again for promotion. The answer is that since they've already come, there wouldn't be a 2nd visit from the 2 of them.

Guest honeypia

One question asked whether minho and hyesun would come to taiwan again for promotion. The answer is that since they've already come, there wouldn't be a 2nd visit from the 2 of them.

Webby, im wondring, they both answered the question? or did minho again become the spokesperson for hyesun? :D

Guest webby

Webby, im wondring, they both answered the question? or did minho again become the spokesperson for hyesun? :D

the print is fine, so i couldn't read very well. but seems like it's the exact same structure, interviewer poses questions and both of them reply. Replies seem exactly the same, word for word.

Guest natcza

Hi, ml_87, pols, pink fairy, sipa, jujol, petite girl and to all Joondi shippers

who never tire of giving us the latest updates!

Thanks for the warm welcome here in the Joondi "nest".

haha..speechless, ml_87? It made my day when I saw the photos ;)

Thanks, haha that cap must be popular then. :P( lucky you to have same cap as Mino's :D )

But the shirt seems pretty unique to me.

She must like it so much to wear it again after wearing it just recently and always at her most important events. *wink* ;)

Hi, pols, nice to know we made our first post at the same time..

though the cap may be popular but it's nice to know there's another accesory added to identical items list.

Please correct me if my memory is failing but I think JP was seen wearing the same shirt when he came from the Aus photoshoot.

JD was also spotted with the same tee after (dunno know the time difference).

welcome! yeah the tee...she must love this tee to wear it twice in public! :P th jacket seems big too ;)

and the shoe drawing? you made me smile @ your comment..yeah color it red!

natcza, thanks!!!!

Wow! She really like that shirt huh? The first day of her art exh, HS wore the same style of outfit she wore for flight to Taiwan, including accessories and shoes. The similarity of the 2 occasions is the presence of MH. Then yesterday we saw her in "common girl's-outfit". Still sexy, still gorgeous with her skinny jeans and body-hugging top and cardigan. Today we see her in "that shirt" again. And again, she wears something very loose/ baggy to cover the bagginess of that shirt. I don't want to think too much, but as somebody mentioned earlier, she wears that shirt for her special occasions. And for somebody who has deep thought/feeling/mind like her, everything she does, everything she wears, I think there always some meanings behind it... :rolleyes:

Yes, pink fairy and jujol, the jacket is quite large for her. I'm actually hoping to see her wear the tee w/o an overcoat.

It's summer in Korea so she could have worn it w/o the jacket unless it was raining . The weather can be pretty extreme even if it's summer. Sometimes it's too hot then a heavy downpour next.

It must be really a special shirt coz even if the outfit hides her nice figure and a bit masculine as sipa said, she still opted to wear it

Wish I can take a peep with what shoe she was wearing..still hoping... :P

OH YEA!! :D

I am flying high!! that t-shirt appearance again!

Ditto, sipa! I'm in cloud 9, too!

omo.. omo.. soo much jundi news.. LOL.. omo.. omo.. the Tee appeared again.. :o She must love that shirt.. :rolleyes: OMG! i'm soo SPECHLESS!!

I'm soo happy today.. Minho mentioned Hyesun in China PC and and heard that minho gave a belt to hyesun, and last i just saw hyesun wore the Tee as similar to minho.. OMG! what a wonderful day!! :wub:

About the belt given as a gift..people say that there's a meaning to it.

They say that the person who gave the belt wouldn't want to let go of the person he/she is giving it to.

I'm not sure if it's indeed the real meaning to it but it sounds romantic, right? :blush:

Guest honeypia

They say that the person who gave the belt wouldn't want to let go of the person he/she is giving it to.

I'm not sure if it's indeed the real meaning to it but it's sounds romantic, right? :blush:

Wow. I love the meaning!!! B) thanks for sharing it with us, natcza :)

Guest shaz

I'm not sure if it's indeed the real meaning to it but it sounds romantic, right? :blush:

hey i hear smthg like this here too!

A gift full of meaning....

Guest sipa

oh, really. haha :D

anyway, we are not sure if mh brought a belt as a gift is true or not. i hoped that is truth! :P

i like this meaning, thanks natcza