♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest shaz

:wacko: ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............more evidence that Minho is interested... 2 huge Minsun goodies coming up!!

1. http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=590173411

Interview with TVB when they were in Taiwan. Note the clothes they're wearing.

TVB:现实中你们会像剧中选双方吗

TVB: Would you choose each other in reality, like in BOF? [Note the qns: it asks if they would choose each other in real life]

浩:现实中我一定会选丝草,我和剧中角色很雷同,喜欢的女朋友可以喝朋友一样,有很随和的感觉,跟具俊表没太大差别

MH: I would definitely choose Geum Jandi. I'm very much like my role Goo Junpyo in reality, I like my girlfriend to be like a friend whom I can feel comfortable with. Not too different from GJP.

善:如果像剧中一样,对方父母和自己父母反对的话。我不会强求这段感情,当然会做努力,但最终不接受的话,会选择放弃,而我的爱情观在每个时期都有所改变,所以现在很难说怎么样

HS: If it's like in the script, where there is parental objection, there'd be pressure. I would try but if it's too hard, I'd choose to give up. But my view toward love is still constantly changing, so I'm also not to definite.

original credit: Minsun Baidu

pls credit me for translation, tks.

=================================

I can't translate the rest of interview now... at work :D and also the scans aren't high quality enough to make out all of it. Not sure which issue is this also...

But from here, we can see something very clearly: Minho has been very consistent in his answers when asked about his choice of who he'd like.

Physical description: check, fits Hyesun to a T.

Character: check, since we all know Hyesun is quite like Jandi.

On how Hyesun makes him feel when asked about the girls he worked with: Minho said Hyesun makes him very comfortable [did you guys hear abt this? It was during one of his Taiwan interviews…]

Put all these together with his expressions during the BTS, Taiwan, even Japan... and how closely he pays attention to her preferences (she likes loyal guys, guess who professed he's a loyal guy? :P)

Minho can't very well say he'd choose Hyesun so he just keeps saying he chooses Jandi!! Ahhhh....

Hyesun meanwhile is more reticent and kind of tries to skirt the question :D

Guest shaz

2. http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=589527255&c...%C9%C6&pn=0

This one is older, interview done in Japan was all on the KISSES. Someone translated it from Japanese to Chinese. Translation lost in between not accounted for!

I think there was more to the interview with the rest of F4 but only Minho’s part got translated. Got it from Minsun’s Baidu. Yesh, there is one forum dedicated to the lovely pair :D

李民浩答:有在韩国成为话题的Kiss镜头,那就是俊表在遭到母亲反对后发火,对丝草用了强烈的kiss镜头。导演说要演出强烈的感觉出来,我就照他说的做了,结果用力太大,被逆光处理了,结果就像漆黑的一片看不出来了(笑)。还出了很多NG,导演说‘用轻轻的kiss'拍,结果我稍微张开了嘴变得浓厚的 KISS了,又NG了。

MH: In the scene that got everyone talking in Korea, Junpyo had wanted to prove something to his mother. The PD wanted something passionate so I did as he wanted. But it was too much (energy/passionate) so it was blacked out, cant see anything (laughs). There were many NGs. PD said softer but I opened my mouth and the kiss became too deep, then NG again. <<< ah!!! Spazz…!!

问:拍KISS镜头前会做点什么吗?比如刷牙吃点东西,或者拍前练习啦。

What preparations did you do before filming the kiss? Like brushing your teeth, eating something or practising it before the take?

答;哈哈,练习对象没有,所以练习不了(笑)。拍KISS镜头前,和具MM开玩笑说我们去喝点大蒜营养品吧。结果我们还是做了刷牙漱口的准备,我想这也是对对方尊重吧。不过也只做了这些准备。

MH: Haha, no one to practise on so didn’t rehearse. (laughs) Before the kiss scene, I joked with Hyesun we should drink something nutritious [sorry not too sure if it’s right here]. Finally we just brushed and rinsed our mouths. I think it’s a form of respect for each other. That’s all we did to prepare.

问:KISS镜头很多,随着增多你们也就习惯了吧,以后也不觉得紧张了吧?

There were many kiss scenes. By and by, you guys should be used to it, so there should be no nervousness later?

答;有很多KISS镜头,和当初比起来是拍的时候不会那么的紧张了。但是因为要表现出初恋的那种刻骨动情的画面是下了很大的功夫。因为具惠善的头一动就会被看成是老手,所以一点都不能动。我也是不能对丝草有一点KISS老手的感觉。所以KISS镜头也要配合当时的心情感觉来演,很困难。

MH: It of course got better as the series went by, as we got more comfortable. But because we had to maintain the feeling that we were each other’s first loves who went through alot, we could not look too used to kissing each other. Even if Hyesun’s head moved a little while I kiss her, it would look too “pro” (sorry I cant think of a better word). So we had to maintain the first love awkwardness even after so many kiss scenes. <<<< faints!

问;[公园里的KISS镜头]是很有名的,可以作为这不电视剧的最佳镜头吗?

The playground kiss is very well-known and memorable. Can it be considered the best scene of the drama?

答;这部剧有很多明画面,不能去选。一点要选的话还是最后结束部分吧,大家看了就知道了。

俊表在知道父亲去世,为了继承家业去了澳门,如果是我的话,我不会去。如果没有去的话,和丝草就更快有了快乐结局。如果不得不去澳门的话,我也会带上丝草一起去的。

MH: there were many memorable scene. I can’t say which is best. I think the best scenes were near the ending, as the audience can see. Junpyo had to go to Macau to take over his father’s business, if it were me, I wouldn’t have gone. Then there would have been a happy ending with Jandi earlier. I would also have brought Jandi with me if there really was no choice.

credit: Minsun Baidu, イミンホ

Phew! Im on an adrenalin high now… :D

Guest ml_87

in a show (?), HS used to say that: " i'm falling in love with JP" :D

i dun know why but i think the're're vibes coming from Sun, too :w00t:

Guest honeypia

:wacko ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............more evidence that Minho is interested... 2 huge Minsun goodies coming up!!

OMO! thank you shaz for these goodies! :D it's totally making my day right now!

TVB: Would you choose each other in reality, like in BOF? [Note the qns: it asks if they would choose each other in real life]

MH: I would definitely choose Geum Jandi. I'm very much like my role Goo Junpyo in reality, I like my girlfriend to be like a friend whom I can feel comfortable with. Not too different from GJP.

Minho has really embraced being Goo Jun Pyo. Hehe. Even in Haptic mission.. he was SO Junpyo there. :D

before anything else: :lol: this was the article shaz..translated!! yipee thanks so much!!

4172a8585213520f2834f0d.jpg

5db7be08d0092a8a2eddd4d.jpg

善:如果像剧中一样,对方父母和自己父母反对的话。我不会强求这段感情,当然会做努力,但最终不接受的话,会选择放弃,而我的爱情观在每个时期都有所改变,所以现在很难说怎么样

HS: If it's like in the script, where there is parental objection, there'd be pressure. I would try but if it's too hard, I'd choose to give up. But my view toward love is still constantly changing, so I'm also not to definite.

original credit: Minsun Baidu

pls credit me for translation, tks.

=================================

I can't translate the rest of interview now... at work biggrin.gif and also the scans aren't high quality enough to make out all of it. Not sure which issue is this also...

But from here, we can see something very clearly: Minho has been very consistent in his answers when asked about his choice of who he'd like.

Physical description: check, fits Hyesun to a T.

Character: check, since we all know Hyesun is quite like Jandi.

On how Hyesun makes him feel when asked about the girls he worked with: Minho said Hyesun makes him very comfortable [did you guys hear abt this? It was during one of his Taiwan interviews…]

Put all these together with his expressions during the BTS, Taiwan, even Japan... and how closely he pays attention to her preferences (she likes loyal guys, guess who professed he's a loyal guy? tongue.gif)

Minho can't very well say he'd choose Hyesun so he just keeps saying he chooses Jandi!! Ahhhh....

Hyesun meanwhile is more reticent and kind of tries to skirt the question biggrin.gif

368959bc81nd29txf.gifwow! shaz thanks! OMG my Minsun heart is beating wildly!!i love this interview because it is the most recent and reflect their current feelings, i agree that minho just cannot blurt the name "hyesun"..its as if we don't know that he calls her jandi even offcams, i guess their pet names :lol: so he chooses jandi,sweetness♥ same w/his ideal girl qualities minho is so firm regarding his ideal girl i think he just kept on saying SHK but just the same he cannot say hyesun outloud!! :lol: so still geum jandi is the closest!(in JAPAN)hmm..if this isn't minho confessing his feelings indirectly to GHS i don't know what to think anymore..and GHS is very consistent also in going astray when topics like this being asked.. :lol:

2. http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=589527255&c...%C9%C6&pn=0

This one is older, interview done in Japan was all on the KISSES. Someone translated it from Japanese to Chinese. Translation lost in between not accounted for!

I think there was more to the interview with the rest of F4 but only Minho’s part got translated. Got it from Minsun’s Baidu. Yesh, there is one forum dedicated to the lovely pair :D

李民浩答:有在韩国成为话题的Kiss镜头,那就是俊表在遭到母亲反对后发火,对丝草用了强烈的kiss镜头。导演说要演出强烈的感觉出来,我就照他说的做了,结果用力太大,被逆光处理了,结果就像漆黑的一片看不出来了(笑)。还出了很多NG,导演说‘用轻轻的kiss'拍,结果我稍微张开了嘴变得浓厚的 KISS了,又NG了。

MH: In the scene that got everyone talking in Korea, Junpyo had wanted to prove something to his mother. The PD wanted something passionate so I did as he wanted. But it was too much (energy/passionate) so it was blacked out, cant see anything (laughs). There were many NGs. PD said softer but I opened my mouth and the kiss became too deep, then NG again. <<< ah!!! Spazz…!!

问:拍KISS镜头前会做点什么吗?比如刷牙吃点东西,或者拍前练习啦。

What preparations did you do before filming the kiss? Like brushing your teeth, eating something or practising it before the take?

答;哈哈,练习对象没有,所以练习不了(笑)。拍KISS镜头前,和具MM开玩笑说我们去喝点大蒜营养品吧。结果我们还是做了刷牙漱口的准备,我想这也是对对方尊重吧。不过也只做了这些准备。

MH: Haha, no one to practise on so didn’t rehearse. (laughs) Before the kiss scene, I joked with Hyesun we should drink something nutritious [sorry not too sure if it’s right here]. Finally we just brushed and rinsed our mouths. I think it’s a form of respect for each other. That’s all we did to prepare.

问:KISS镜头很多,随着增多你们也就习惯了吧,以后也不觉得紧张了吧?

There were many kiss scenes. By and by, you guys should be used to it, so there should be no nervousness later?

答;有很多KISS镜头,和当初比起来是拍的时候不会那么的紧张了。但是因为要表现出初恋的那种刻骨动情的画面是下了很大的功夫。因为具惠善的头一动就会被看成是老手,所以一点都不能动。我也是不能对丝草有一点KISS老手的感觉。所以KISS镜头也要配合当时的心情感觉来演,很困难。

MH: It of course got better as the series went by, as we got more comfortable. But because we had to maintain the feeling that we were each other’s first loves who went through alot, we could not look too used to kissing each other. Even if Hyesun’s head moved a little while I kiss her, it would look too “pro” (sorry I cant think of a better word). So we had to maintain the first love awkwardness even after so many kiss scenes. <<<< faints!

问;[公园里的KISS镜头]是很有名的,可以作为这不电视剧的最佳镜头吗?

The playground kiss is very well-known and memorable. Can it be considered the best scene of the drama?

答;这部剧有很多明画面,不能去选。一点要选的话还是最后结束部分吧,大家看了就知道了。

俊表在知道父亲去世,为了继承家业去了澳门,如果是我的话,我不会去。如果没有去的话,和丝草就更快有了快乐结局。如果不得不去澳门的话,我也会带上丝草一起去的。

MH: there were many memorable scene. I can’t say which is best. I think the best scenes were near the ending, as the audience can see. Junpyo had to go to Macau to take over his father’s business, if it were me, I wouldn’t have gone. Then there would have been a happy ending with Jandi earlier. I would also have brought Jandi with me if there really was no choice.

Phew! Im on an adrenalin high now… :D

Oh MY!!! Definitely must share this bit of delicious interview on GHS thread!!! Spazz! Thanks for sharing!

Guest honeypia

So that explains why there's this fancam where hyesun was alighting from the car. she was wearing that black dress.. :) there's really another guesting they did together :) and oh. I love what minho answered. Very Jun Pyo-ish. ;)

Guest F4fan

Is the picture of GHS in a green dress photoshopped -- meaning is her head photoshopped onto the dress? It doesn't look like it. I love that color on her. She looks great in color and she should wear more color.

She looks so lovely.

Guest webby

he meant a garlic nutritional drink. lol.. it would be stinking so bad...

i kept wondering why jandi always held her head still through out the kisses except the one she initiated by the seaside.. now i know the reason..

thanks for the article.

the TVB magazine scan that shaz translated, the first question on the first page asks about their first impression of each other.

LMH: when i first saw her, I thought she's very "bright" (as in shining) i.e. like a lively and optimistic person. Due to the fact that I had to bully her in the early part of the drama, so the initial impression wasn't very good. After spending more time on the set, i realized she was exactly lively and optimistic, like what I had thought her to be.

GHS: LMH always gave me the impression of a lively personality, exuberating youth, but initially he was a bit awkward with strangers.

-------------

LOL... I think he was awkward because he didn't have a very good impression of her initially like he mentioned...

ok have to go sleep..

speaking of telepathy, the chinese fans in Hyesun's Baidu are kind of curious about the clip of Hyesun in the airport after returning from Taiwan. She had peeked through the glass door and then stood up to sms and immediately, the fans concluded that she was warning Minho about the crowd cos he came out after her. Haha. It can't be confirmed though coz the YTN clip was in Korean and it's not clear if the news clip talked about the same thing. But wouldnt it be nice to know that they are so close that way? Looking out for each other...

i was reading some pages back... i remember watching this vid me too was very curious about this clip i thought MinHo was the first to come out.... and also noticed that when HyeSun saw the camera she smiled and avoided it :rolleyes:

wow total spazzing....... :wub: MinSun

Guest honeypia

i'm confused! so the kiss interview shaz translated is from Japan or Taiwan trip? :D

i believe it's the one in Japan :)

Guest szac

i was reading some pages back... i remember watching this vid me too was very curious about this clip i thought MinHo was the first to come out.... and also noticed that when HyeSun saw the camera she smiled and avoided it :rolleyes:

wow total spazzing....... :wub: MinSun

Yes!!! Min Ho came out first, the vid also shows Min Ho enter the car holding a phone.... so actually it should be Min Ho sending a message to HyeSun to warn her about the crowd... as for HyeSun , she is peeping through the door, when the camera focus her, she smile and walks away, another part shows, she is reading her message, she is waiting , after sometime she walks out.... so it's really not sure whether both of them sending message to each other or not....

But as a MinSun supporter... I strongly hope they are sending to each other :D:P

Yes!!! Min Ho came out first, the vid also shows Min Ho enter the car holding a phone.... so actually it should be Min Ho sending a message to HyeSun to warn her about the crowd... as for HyeSun , she is peeping through the door, when the camera focus her, she smile and walks away, another part shows, she is reading her message, she is waiting , after sometime she walks out.... so it's really not sure whether both of them sending message to each other or not....

But as a MinSun supporter... I strongly hope they are sending to each other :D:P

:wub: i keep on rewatching that part coz i'm really focusing on what he's holding i thought i saw something like a can but i'm not sure but i'm really wishing that it was a handyphone :D

thanks for you translate.as minsun shipper i hope they are sending to each other too :D minho enter the car holding drink (coffee) and also cp (i see the clip repeated).see hyesun through the door smiling and texting,maybe minho just want to say be careful and he really happy in this taiwan trip :P with her.i just make a colour :D

Guest diazminoz

THANKS SHAZ FOR THE GOODIES ^_^ LOVE IT MINHO INTERVIEW

ESPECIALY THIS WORD 问;[公园里的KISS镜头]是很有名的,可以作为这不电视剧的最佳镜头吗?

HE ALWAYS SAYS THIS SCENE VERY MEMORABLE FOR HIM ^_^ DID ANYONE HAVE BTS THIS SCENE?

IF ANYONE HAVE IT PLEASE POST THE LINK FOR ME ..THANKS

Guest pixie_eve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRyc5b2uYdk

i cant understand why MIno and SUn must walk distantly from the other when leaving the restaurant.

they even didnt use the same car when travelling around Taiwan :(

They didnt share the same car? ohh i thought they did,,,i saw some picture posted on a different forum where LMH alight from a white SUV smiling soo brightly :) and a picture of hyesun coming out on the same white SUV wearing the same bright smile keke (though they came out maybe several minutes away from the other) it was the june 2 fan meeting i think

Really love it. The song really suits the feeling. Happy feeling. Towards the end of this vid...Mino is very sweet to turn his back to look for Hye sun..to make sure she's following him from behind.

i was thinking of a korean drama couple who is comparable to lmh and ghs in terms of popularity and i think it's Bi and Hyekyo - and this couple is also closely scrutinized because rumors never stopped years after Fullhouse.. I was comparing hye kyo and Bi's interaction in their China tour in 2007 over Minsun's interaction in taiwan and i must say (biases aside) that MinSun made me more giddy with their skinship, and obvious fondness for each other. Minhoo was also very attentive to GHS during their taiwan trip - he would always check on GHS and discreetly play the gallant partner keke :) I feel like hyesun is happy being with MinHoo from the sparkles and laughs we saw, and it really made me adore MinSun coupling more.

I noticed Mino always show his good manners to Hye sun in their Taiwan's trip. For example....in the 100 Entertainment show with Show Luo, he reprimand Hye sun about the step . From what I saw, he's very confident either in his speech or action during this trip. He 's very supportive to Hye sun.

Here I found something on YT. It make me giddy sometimes. Check @ 3.40 ...their face a bit close with each other.

minsun interaction