♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest minjee

sighs....I miss jundi/minsun couple~~so I was browsing for some pics of them but I want some new ones <_<

I thought this jundi wallpaper is so cute!!

2uoru4k.jpg

credit: icyprincess_207

2yw7n2w.jpg

so cuteeeee~~~ this should be on the BOF special for junpyo's story after 5 years...but I doubt it ><"" sighs..If only lunar sea was the writer of the series lol~~~

Guest ml_87

[“ Aren’t you proud your boyfriend is such a catch?” He said jokingly… he pauses then follows up right away… “ummm… listen… Have you ever heard of Kim Shiyang?” he followed up timidly….

Hyesun snaps her head to look at him, knowing that she’s up for another shock, her laughter gone from her face…

“LEE MINHOOOOOOOOOO!!!”…. she shouted as Minho sits up hurriedly and explains…

can anyone explain this? i have no idea of what they're talking :sweatingbullets:

EDIT

i understand now. ths natali. oh, my head is full of assignments now, so i forgot that i read it already :sweatingbullets:

f4koreaep2577groupeight.jpg he he

f4koreaep2526groupeight.jpg

f4koreaep253groupeight.jpg

cre: as tagged

minjee thank for sharing..it make me miss minsun soo muchhh...

ml_87 u're welcome lan :)..hoping u can do assignments very well lan..i dont want u failed to do it..fighting gal :)

Guest stroberry

weee! new pictures of JoonDi. i miss joondi very much!

thank you for sharing the pictures ml_87

Guest shalee

weee! new pictures of JoonDi. i miss joondi very much!

thank you for sharing the pictures ml_87

miss, miss, miss this two!! pics like that one really brings out the crazy fangirl in mee! ;) lets wait for their Taipei trip, i hope this thread will flood again w/ their pictures!1 cant wait.... :)

Guest ml_87

someone gave HS DD at her fansigning today! :w00t: :w00t: i cant stop thinking that he/she wanna remind us of Minsun. he he

4a059da96819f_f.jpg

cre: as tagged

btw, a fan has posted some piz of the similarity of their habits :D

ae124185648210481094530.jpgmh353.jpg

4a055ec6d9499_f.jpgec82aceca784038.jpg

cre: kira@leeminho.vn

can anyone suggest any other ones? :D

Guest flower pot

Just want to inform those who are interested that Star Crossed Lovers - A MinSun fanfiction is now updated...

FOLLOW THIS LINK!

Please don't take out, repost or quote any part of the fanfiction in any other thread aside from the section where it's posted without my permission to avoid confusion...

This story is purely a work of fiction and is designed for entertainment... I have seen parts of it being posted on other threads and i don't want rumors to be starting just because some people are taking it too seriously...

Thank you and Enjoy reading...

Guest flower pot

To those interested

Chapter 13 of I've Fallen for You (A BOF/JUNDI Fanfiction) is now updated for your reading pleasure

FOLLOW ME!

Also, Star Crossed Lover was updated last Saturday and Chapter 4 is now uploaded... do take time to check it out if you have not visited the site yet....

THIS WAY TO MINSUN LOVING

Have a great week ahead!

Guest szac

Come to think of Min Ho and his manager's fast reaction on the scandal, probably is due to :

1) He actually has a liking for Hyesun, with this rumour it causes a backfire for their friendship not to say a relationship... :o , hence he stress alot that they are friends only.... (not to create rumour, its my own opinon)

2) He still want to mainatin their good friendship....

3) His manager is aware of his problems , hence helping him, he may have warned Min Ho staying in Korean entertainment line is not right to have a relationship and it is only the starting of his career....

Boy!!! :P I still love this couple very much....its a part of my life to look at their news... looking forward for the Taiwan trip... :lol: I hope no disappointment again...

Come to think of Min Ho and his manager's fast reaction on the scandal, probably is due to :

1) He actually has a liking for Hyesun, with this rumour it causes a backfire for their friendship not to say a relationship... :o , hence he stress alot that they are friends only.... (not to create rumour, its my own opinon)

2) He still want to mainatin their good friendship....

3) His manager is aware of his problems , hence helping him, he may have warned Min Ho staying in Korean entertainment line is not right to have a relationship and it is only the starting of his career....

Boy!!! :P I still love this couple very much....its a part of my life to look at their news... looking forward for the Taiwan trip... :lol: I hope no disappointment again...

maybe you opinion is right..minho is starting of his career,maybe the company and his manager just want he build his success and career first..we just hoping the best for LMH-GHS..i hoping for the taiwan trip too..maybe we can see their cemestry again..

Guest szac

Yes, my greatest fear is that their friendship is broken already :( I really hope they still contacting each other as a friend. :D) at least there is still a chance for them... I found them similar to Rain and Song Hye Gyo, I heard they quite close as a friend but more than a friend....a soulmate, there it goes again my BOF sickness...

Accordingly Rain and Hye Gyo are still contacting each other ,anyway pray hard for this couple..as I strongly feel that there is a fate in them :P

Guest ml_87

http://i42.tinypic.com/2nrh4e0.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8919/minho12.jpg

Credit: Sachiko & as tagged

i quote this from Mino's thread (just to have fun :rolleyes: )

ngochuyenfan thanks for the pics the pic where LEE MIN HO is sockless hehe just caught my attention like automatic zooming 100%..hehe I wished he'd wear socks, like their picnic at the beach he didnt wear socks on too! well never mind he is LEE MIN HO thats why it is still ok for me,, :lol:

*sorry but i hoped GHS was talking about him hahaha"like she doesnt care if the guy she likes have stinky feet..." because in my opinion not to wear socks w/ feet getting sweaty and all really makes one feet stinks, dont you think? well u excuse my topic..just my pop up thoughts :lol:

natali and szac, i'm sure Mino and HS would maintain their friendship (if they wouldnt be a couple later). the Japanese trip may make u guys disappointed but i think the awakwardness has its own reason :P maybe, sth's there... :rolleyes:

Guest szac

TKs! ML 87... yes I agree that there must be a reason about the awakwardness in Japan ...just to share, I read from Baidu(that forum was closed) that Min Ho was trying to protect Hyesun from Anti... as there are alot of Min Ho fans who anti Hye Sun causes Min Ho to worry(wonder how true this i nformation is).. that is why he jumps up to clarify....

I feel happy to hear that :P if this is real. this means Hyesun means alot to him

(own opinion) :rolleyes: there is hope!!!

TKs! ML 87... yes I agree that there must be a reason about the awakwardness in Japan ...just to share, I read from Baidu(that forum was closed) that Min Ho was trying to protect Hyesun from Anti... as there are alot of Min Ho fans who anti Hye Sun causes Min Ho to worry(wonder how true this i nformation is).. that is why he jumps up to clarify....

I feel happy to hear that :P if this is real. this means Hyesun means alot to him

when did you read this info? i mean i hope someone could clarify this one. :D i mean minho worries a lot, at first he was worried being linked to different girls and worried being linked to hyesun the most,,,and now he is worrying again about hyesun having many antis? hmmm if it is true that the forum in baidu were closed because minho wants to protect hyesun I think this will create more rumors,,,though they always emphasized friendship is the only thing between them,,,,im confuse :o ( but inside of me really♥really♥really♥ wants this to be true that minho worries for hyesun)

ps: pls pls can someone give me the link for hyesun's thread? i lost my bookmarked page for hyesun

szac realllyyyy :w00t: are you sure about that?i'm hoping the news not just a rumours..so happy to read good news about them...lets hoping the best for them..not just a rumours :( thank for sharing..

when did you read this info? i mean i hope someone could clarify this one. :D i mean minho worries a lot, at first he was worried being linked to different girls and worried being linked to hyesun the most,,,and now he is worrying again about hyesun having many antis? hmmm if it is true that the forum in baidu were closed because minho wants to protect hyesun I think this will create more rumors,,,though they always emphasized friendship is the only thing between them,,,,im confuse :o ( but inside of me really♥really♥really♥ wants this to be true that minho worries for hyesun)

ps: pls pls can someone give me the link for hyesun's thread? i lost my bookmarked page for hyesun

when did you read the info about minho worried being linked to different girls and worried being linked to hyesun the most?coz i never hear or read about that.thanks for the answer..

tthe link for hyesun thread..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...;#entry13344434

Guest szac

Hi Pinky fairy, sorry for the confusion, the forum that I have read was closed hence I am unable to show you,, its about some of the fans who analyse Min Ho's movement on the scandal issue, they found him over-reacted on this rumour, especially Hye Sun's... if it is nothing then, he should let the matter rest on his own... however he has clarify for two times...they also commented that since the scandal started.. alot of Min Ho fan anti Hye Sun , they described her old and a mismatch for MinHo... :o , is a sad thing to hear that...

Thinking Min Ho as a kind hearted boy, he would step in to stop this... :rolleyes:

I kind of believe that he is trying to protect Hye Sun as a friend(of course I hope more than that)..on the other hand stop the imagine of a playboy... but like you I still feel super happy about it :w00t:

It was rumored that during the short time while filming Boys Over Flowers that he was dating co-star Goo Hye Sun and Kang Min Kyung. Although he had already come forward saying that there would be rumors of him dating other actresses in the past (Park Bo Young, Moon Chae Won, Choi Eun Seo) the Goo Hye Sun one was the last straw. He stated that there would be rumors as people would distort his friendly relationships as dating.

credit: allkpop

natali thanks soo much for the hye sun thread link,,,,my eyes went blurry trying to look for it.. :D

@szac thanks, anti's usually tend to be so silly most of the times(thats why i never ever give negative comments towards anybody)..well yes minho denied twice right? first when the rumor started of them dating back when he helped hye sun during her car accident and the second when he was back from australia right? the one where he was hurt when netizens criticized him for buying BENZ and stated also his denial bout the women he is being linked to,,hehe so maybe that was what the antis are trying to point out, he was or his mngt atleast is trying to dig up issue regarding his dating women,,hence

" if it is nothing then, he should let the matter rest on his own... however he has clarify for two times"-accdg to you from netizens haha

Guest minjee

I think Hyesun eoni~ really means a lot to him since they have become good friends and get along so well. Evidence: The BTS of BOF! heaps of evidence there LOL! And the fact that he actually save from her car accident and took her to the hospital straight away...I think that just shows how caring and protective he is to the people he cares/loves hehehe *ahem ahem* :P:D :lol:

Hi Pinky fairy, sorry for the confusion, the forum that I have read was closed hence I am unable to show you,, its about some of the fans who analyse Min Ho's movement on the scandal issue, they found him over-reacted on this rumour, especially Hye Sun's... if it is nothing then, he should let the matter rest on his own... however he has clarify for two times...they also commented that since the scandal started.. alot of Min Ho fan anti Hye Sun , they described her old and a mismatch for MinHo... :o , is a sad thing to hear that...

Thinking Min Ho as a kind hearted boy, he would step in to stop this... :rolleyes:

I kind of believe that he is trying to protect Hye Sun as a friend(of course I hope more than that)..on the other hand stop the imagine of a playboy... but like you I still feel super happy about it :w00t:

well..we just can wait and see..but you right,if it is nothing happen between them..he should no reacted like that..no need to clarify for two times too :)

credit: allkpop

natali thanks soo much for the hye sun thread link,,,,my eyes went blurry trying to look for it.. :D

i think the article didn't mention about minho worried clearly..it just he clarify about the rumours..btw,thanks for it.