♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest webby

all..i have a question..why in lee hana show..hye sun say min ho just a little brother and good friend to him?in many BTS i see how cute them together..how the cemistry between them make me smile and feel happy in my heart..can someone explain it to me?make me sad :tears:

besides saying he is a younger brother and a good friend, if i remembered correctly, she also mentioned he is mature. (or at least listening to it, it implied that he is more mature than she would have expected). And of course she did say kim bum is the most mature amongst them 4.

besides saying he is a younger brother and a good friend, if i remembered correctly, she also mentioned he is mature. (or at least listening to it, it implied that he is more mature than she would have expected). And of course she did say kim bum is the most mature amongst them 4.

thank for the explanation..hmm,mature :) ..i miss them both..wish can see they chemistry again in BOF promo in taiwan..

Guest shaz

i saw Hye Sun's schedule for May on her thread and I'm wondering if she'll be attending the Pusan International Film thingy on 13 May with anyone? haha ok not just anyone but Minho? nice if she gets some support from friends....

Guest shaz

^honestly i've never seen a scandal/rumour get squashed so quickly. it didnt even get a chance to take flight properly.

Anyway, i hope hye sun wears something really pretty for the film fest.

Im looking for a drama with couple chemistry like Joondi. anyone has suggestions. i feel so empty.... :(

Guest ml_87

i saw Hye Sun's schedule for May on her thread and I'm wondering if she'll be attending the Pusan International Film thingy on 13 May with anyone? haha ok not just anyone but Minho? nice if she gets some support from friends....

gals, Mino cant join HS in Pusan, cauz he's having a surgery soon. :)

^probably not, those two are hush hush after that scandal.

yeah u right..after that scandal..they seems does not know one another..keep distance between them.. maybe we just expect to much from them..maybe they dont have any feelings each other.. :(

Guest F4fan

If LMH is undergoing surgery, does that mean the Taiwan promo trip is off?

And if it isn't off, I don't expect that we will see more Joondi moments. They will be scrutinize further because its only the two of them. There might even be more awkwardness. Just a thought.

If they can act like good friends on the promo trip, I will be happy. If there is anything more between them, we will never know.

Guest stroberry

^honestly i've never seen a scandal/rumour get squashed so quickly. it didnt even get a chance to take flight properly.

^ so is this a good thing or a bad thing?

sigh~ do we really expect too much from them? :(

but i am still expecting SOMETHING for the upcoming taiwan promo . . . *crossedfingers* haaaaaahaa~

Guest BelindalovesTOP

just a picture in my head of what Lee Minnie Ho would look like answering a phone call from GSH =]

84d45a28453c7506efe16c9a5c9af0221241362005_full.jpg

Guest kimnvy

I really like joondi couple, but i heard that lee min ho dated both of his co star at the same time!

Guest BelindalovesTOP

I really like joondi couple, but i heard that lee min ho dated both of his co star at the same time!

actually he didn't. he already confirmed this rumor about GHS and that one chick who played "MONKEY", that just because they're in the drama being mushed, there's bound to be rumors circling around that they're a couple, when they're just good friends.

Sigh* I love the joondi couple too, wish it was real. ;)

Guest ml_87

If LMH is undergoing surgery, does that mean the Taiwan promo trip is off?

And if it isn't off, I don't expect that we will see more Joondi moments. They will be scrutinize further because its only the two of them. There might even be more awkwardness. Just a thought.

If they can act like good friends on the promo trip, I will be happy. If there is anything more between them, we will never know.

he can. it's not a serious operation. as far as i know, patients can go back home in the same day . he just need full rest after it. in his shedule, if i dun mistake, it mentioned the taiwan trip :rolleyes:

oh, no. he's not that kind of man. :D

actually, in an interview, the reporter asked him: between GJD and JK, whom he would choose. he said he would choose both cauz they'are great. but, he also said, in real life, he prefers GJD :rolleyes:

---------------------

btw, i think the awakwardness between them in Japan fanmeetinsg is a good signal. ha ha. cauz if they keep playful like in the BTS, i may think ther're just close friends.:D

Guest ettenyl

he can. it's not a serious orperation. as far as i know, patients can go back home in the same day . he just need full rest after it. in his shedule, if i dun mistake, t mentioned the taiwan trip :rolleyes:

actually, in an interview, the reporter asked him: between GJD and JK, whom he would choose. he said he would choose both cauz they'are great. but, he also said, in real life, he prefers GJD :rolleyes:

---------------------

btw, i think the awakwardness between them in Japan fanmeetinsg is a good signal. ha ha. cauz if they keep playful like in the BTS, i may think ther're just close friends.:D

lol! he said he prefered ghs in real life?

really?

lol! yay to joondi!!!

i wonder if they are still meeting/dating after the filming. xD

Guest honeypia

but i am still expecting SOMETHING for the upcoming taiwan promo . . . *crossedfingers* haaaaaahaa~

I'm seeing it as a positive sign :) Because if the person he's linked with is nothing, they won't bother to go out of their way to falsify the rumor. I mean, if they know for themselves that it's just plain work and both are good friends, what's there to deny immediately right? Like the supposed scandal between the two came out in the middle of the BoF series, it could even hype up the ratings... but Minho's management's response came out straight on that day itself. ;)

Anyhoo, I am SO looking forward to their Taiwan trip. REALLY :D

Guest shalee

lets hope for the best for hye sun, im excited to see her and i know she will look beautiful and i hope many will appreciate her work.. ;)

^probably not, those two are hush hush after that scandal.

they are so conscious, and no sweet moments on their BTS after the accident, hmmm?

yeah u right..after that scandal..they seems does not know one another..keep distance between them.. maybe we just expect to much from them..maybe they dont have any feelings each other.. :(

gee, thats the reason why it seems that both are from different planets in their Japan promo not even a single glance unlike their KOREAN press conference,, :huh:

love this couple in BOF.. but i love SOEUL more.. hehehe

GHS is great.. lablab

SOEUL are cute..but no sparks like minsun.. :rolleyes:

i doubt this one, MINHO AND HIS MNGT is cautious of starting any rumor again.,, <_< damn <_<

he can. it's not a serious orperation. as far as i know, patients can go back home in the same day . he just need full rest after it. in his shedule, if i dun mistake, t mentioned the taiwan trip :rolleyes:

---------------------

but for now LMH would likely choose career over lovelife... :tears:but definitely their friendship would stay the same..hopefully

lol! he said he prefered ghs in real life?

really?

lol! yay to joondi!!!

i wonder if they are still meeting/dating after the filming. xD

i dont think so,,since LMH is soo freakin busy and so w/ GHS maybe sms now and then, but again their mangt is very cautious about this dating rumors

I'm seeing it as a positive sign :) Because if the person he's linked with is nothing, they won't bother to go out of their way to falsify the rumor. I mean, if they know for themselves that it's just plain work and both are good friends, what's there to deny immediately right? Like the supposed scandal between the two came out in the middle of the BoF series, it could even hype up the ratings... but Minho's management's response came out straight on that day itself. ;)

Anyhoo, I am SO looking forward to their Taiwan trip. REALLY :D

yes lets look forward for more awkwardness and avoiding each other scenarios? hmmm im sad,,i know they still would not act themselves unlike in their BTS, i hope they will still be friends though :P its silly being affected by a rumor if you know in your heart there isnt any truth to it,,unless...