♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest F4fan

^F4fan, such brilliance.* DEFINITELY, Joondi's fanmade cf is much more appealing.. :rolleyes: PSH is pretty too... but when i first saw her and LMH on the bts set, it just felt really really awkward.. The fanmade one seems so much more natural and pleasing to the eye... idk, it must be a Joondified thing. In other words, i may just be biased. :blush:

Anyhow, now that i think about it~ i was already blushing at MinSun when i saw the bts clips of them in New Caledonia. When they were both sitting on the bed and subtly saying "I want food" to the PD. :lol: And then they started comparing their skin tones on their hands. :P

Yeah, I agree the fanmade one is more pleasing to the eye. Its not that PSH isn't pretty, she is, but there is a sweetness, freshness and innocence from old GHS clips that seems to match more with LMH and the theme they seem to be going after. Spring = fresh, clean, pure make-up.

IIRC, they had only met a couple of times prior to going to New Caledonia. I just remember one of the F4 saying that before their trip, they had only gotten each others' phone numbers. Thus, it was awkward in NC because here they were cooped together for 10 days or so. KHJ even remarked that he only gotten to know GHS before their kiss scene. KB might have said that you might have sense the awkwardness during the first couple of scenes starting from the arrival on the island. As the film shooting progressed, they got to know each other and became closer friends because they were cooped together.

So, LMH and GHS already have some friendly rapport to begin with. They must have hit off immediately for them to joke around while sitting on the bed.

all..i have a question..why in lee hana show..hye sun say min ho just a little brother and good friend to him?in many BTS i see how cute them together..how the cemistry between them make me smile and feel happy in my heart..can someone explain it to me?make me sad :tears:

Guest ml_87

all..i have a question..why in lee hana show..hye sun say min ho just a little brother and good friend to him?in many BTS i see how cute them together..how the cemistry between them make me smile and feel happy in my heart..can someone explain it to me?make me sad :tears:

oh, natali, of course, she had to say that, especially after all the rumors with Mino. and not only him, she talked about F3 the same way. she even said that she used formal language with KHJ and KJ before. :P

Just want to share my favorite JoonDi/ BoF parodies

These are made by korean fans and they are so impressive that you'd wish they were real.

A Love To Kill(sub)

Resurrection(sub)

Requiem part 1

Requiem part 2

They're even better than BoF itself

oh, natali, of course, she had to say that, especially after all the rumors with Mino. and not only him, she talked about F3 the same way. she even said that she used formal language with KHJ and KJ before. :P

u're right lan..maybe i just sensitive about that :D thank for the post lan..u still the best :)

Guest stroberry

i am so happy reading every replies in this thread!

everyone here is joondified& spreading minsun Love <3!

HEEHEEHEEE~~ :P

Guest webby

Have been seeing the samsung CFs coming out like hot cakes in a bakery, why is LG so silent, or are they thoroughly done with their CFs? was hoping to see more jandi junpyo pairing in LG CFs.

Concerning minsun interaction, i think they were more comfortable to be seen as close in the earlier BTS and way before the guys made it big. I guess there wasn't that much of a worry for rumors and such, as such videos and pictures of the first press conference and the BTS were very natural especially on minho's side. I think he kinda grew cautious esp after the dating rumor. I don't know what to make out of the japan press con but i clearly miss the interaction in the BTS esp up to the episode where they were calling each other husky, sheppard and chihuahua. Concerning his doting look towards hyesun, i can't say for sure but i saw him look at PSH the same way in the Etude photoshoot video. I think he's into character for whatever role he is playing. If there was any look he gave hyesun that made me excited the most that wasn't part of the drama, it has to be that capture posted in the forum during the interview of the BOF photoshoot when hyesun turned to look at the 4 guys in turn but started with him. She did look at him longer and the way he looked back.... that is the one which got me excited. The Japan BTS always seem to be better somehow... so we can still have high hopes we'll see unreleased scenes for the next few months.

during BOF's korean presscon, i remember reading in the news when hyesun was asked what she thought of the f4, she mentioned that she does not look at younger men. Then half way through BOF in the news (i think right abt after they have filmed the highway kiss or so) she mentioned that she saw LMH and KHJ as men.

I haven't read that particular daum acct abt the two leaving the restaurant together. that's interesting. if anyone has the link, pls post. thanks.

i rewatched the japan BOF clip at the fan meeting. LMH said Jandi was close to his ideal type and added that for that day, everyone there was Geum Jandi to him. When HS walked out and they told her that he said he liked Jandi she thanked him for his compliment. But when the MC asked HS abt MH, she was hesitant and went aaarrr....arrr. I wonder if I understood it right since i suck at japanese too.

on another note, her reaction was typical jandi-like. remember the epi where junpyo was piggybacking jandi for the phone contest, the MC asked jandi to give a word of encouragement to her boyfriend and she went errrr ... hehhh..

Guest 177z_Aym

^yeah its kinda weird how she was hesitant & she had to think of an answer about MH..as for my opinion only if there's nothing between them or attraction on both side or even on GHS side she would have breezly answer the question without a doubt about Minho like she said "a dong-seng and a good friend ;)" but that's just me if you can shed a light about that situation i would be gladly agree too =D but that's my assumptions on that video :P

Guest ml_87

If there was any look he gave hyesun that made me excited the most that wasn't part of the drama, it has to be that capture posted in the forum during the interview of the BOF photoshoot when hyesun turned to look at the 4 guys in turn but started with him. She did look at him longer and the way he looked back....

absolutely agree. when watching the BTS of BOF< i just thought they're only close friends. but the way Mino looked back is very.... :rolleyes: after that, when HS turned to look at KHj, his facial expression likes: oh, i thought she wanna date me but she also turns to HJ now. ha ha. then, he's a bit embarrassed ;)

Guest shalee

Have been seeing the samsung CFs coming out like hot cakes in a bakery, why is LG so silent, or are they thoroughly done with their CFs? was hoping to see more jandi junpyo pairing in LG CFs.

Concerning minsun interaction, i think they were more comfortable to be seen as close in the earlier BTS and way before the guys made it big. I guess there wasn't that much of a worry for rumors and such, as such videos and pictures of the first press conference and the BTS were very natural especially on minho's side. I think he kinda grew cautious esp after the dating rumor. I don't know what to make out of the japan press con but i clearly miss the interaction in the BTS esp up to the episode where they were calling each other husky, sheppard and chihuahua. Concerning his doting look towards hyesun, i can't say for sure but i saw him look at PSH the same way in the Etude photoshoot video. I think he's into character for whatever role he is playing. If there was any look he gave hyesun that made me excited the most that wasn't part of the drama, it has to be that capture posted in the forum during the interview of the BOF photoshoot when hyesun turned to look at the 4 guys in turn but started with him. She did look at him longer and the way he looked back.... that is the one which got me excited. The Japan BTS always seem to be better somehow... so we can still have high hopes we'll see unreleased scenes for the next few months.

sorry to cut your post, i love the part when you say aarrr,,,,rrrrr, then errrr,,,,rrrr ur totally right. she is always lost for words when interviewed about LEE MIN HO.

^yeah its kinda weird how she was hesitant & she had to think of an answer about MH..as for my opinion only if there's nothing between them or attraction on both side or even on GHS side she would have breezly answer the question without a doubt about Minho like she said "a dong-seng and a good friend ;)" but that's just me if you can shed a light about that situation i would be gladly agree too =D but that's my assumptions on that video :P

exactly! thats my opinion too... :P

Guest selita03

well if they are really together i will be so excited but the thing is goo hye sun seems to be hurt from her lst or 2nd boyfriend.. otherwise why would she keep emphasize that her ideal boyfriend must be a loyal one and her tango novel drawings most of them are hard to understand. i feel upset when i saw her drawings especially the face reflected from the broken mirror. i think she must be really hurt from her past relationships and i hope she can overcome them.

maybe she affraid because she dont want to be hurt again..maybe coz she last boyfriend,give so deeply hurt in her heart..maybe with LMH she feel comfort but she so scared will be hurt again..i feel sure they have same feeling each other..they togetherness in BTS can't flap me..at last,it depends they want to bring the relationship to where (love or friendship)..i always hope and pray it will be love ;)

bbf9a.jpg

credit as labed

Guest grrly

Iam already Sign in the WGM Joondi Edition Petition!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ihope jandi will appear in BOF 5yrs laterr..

hophope.praypray

GHS-LMH pairing in WGM will be unlikely since the PD will change WGM concept. They will only feature couples who are dating in real life now. Unless they know something we don't know about LMH-GHS then...we might see them..hehe...don't start rumor because of this...just my wishful thinking... :P

I'm crossing my fingers for JD's appearance (or at least use her real voice hehe) in the MV as well. But at this rate, I won't have high expectations. If they shot the MV after BOF ended, it's possible JD will not appear since GHS said in an interview at the airport enroute to Japan, she haven't seen the cast/crew since their party...We'll probably see some recycled clips though :rolleyes:

If JD doesn't "appear", they shouldn't do what they did to gaeul...use someone else's voice :rolleyes:

ml_87: thanks for the picture! I'm curious what the question was and why they all pointed at HJ..hehe