Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest koreanlotus

I'm sure Min Jung will be fine through this. I just feel bad for her considering that her husband is at a mature age and the fact that he discussed such things with younger girls just makes everything very awkward.

This makes me so mad.. I know i shouldn't bash other celebs but he is too much. X( And how can people blame Mj for this. Like she is so stupid, she knew from the start blah blah blah No woman deserves such treatment... And i believe she really does love her husband . She is a total innocent victim, i hope she is strong enough to go through this as a part of her life and stays with her loving family.

Guest soompigalz

haymochi said: This makes me so mad.. I know i shouldn't bash other celebs but he is too much. X( And how can people blame Mj for this. Like she is so stupid, she knew from the start blah blah blah No woman deserves such treatment... And i believe she really does love her husband . She is a total innocent victim, i hope she is strong enough to go through this as a part of her life and stays with her loving family.

I could not forgive LBH!!!!!!!!He just got married for a year, how can betray his wife? 
I can't do anything these days.Whenever the thought of her pain, my heart was dripping blood...
I hope to see her smile at an early dateGod with MJ.If I can, sincerely hope to take her pain!

Guest soompigalz

Lets just all cheered up and keep supporting her<3
She is an adult and she has the right to decide her own life, we as fans just have to pray that whatever the decision and path she choose she will always be happy and live her life to the fullest with her dearest family and friends.

Himnae Yewons!!! Fighting Onnie!!!

soompigalz said:
Lets just all cheered up and keep supporting her<3
She is an adult and she has the right to decide her own life, we as fans just have to pray that whatever the decision and path she choose she will always be happy and live her life to the fullest with her dearest family and friends.

Himnae Yewons!!! Fighting Onnie!!!

Guest koreanlotus

I'm glad that he apologized, now they can move forward and Min Jung can finally move on with her life. It's completely unfair that she was dragged into this.