What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

Guest <3 for six seasons

i saw him.

the feeling was nice, but not the feeling that i got from before.

he likes my friend --- or maybe i just think of that way. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesszic@

almost half of my classmates bring their phone to school. oh well, whatever kind of genre can be heard anyway.

and Kee thought of taking YK's pics! xD He's soooo shy and was about to run away but to failure of coz. and when Kee was taking Gat's pic, oh my geeeee. His ears are all red. LOL, shy? wth. They can be pretty silly sometimes. Classmates=dorks.

listening to Pudgie the Chubby Budgie.. he's so cute!! doing the moonwalk in his cage LMFAO omfg. <3

and i just lolled at my friend's cosplay attempt. borrowing his sis' top where the sleeves comes up to his elbows LOL

Guest ohmylamb.

My Biology teacher wearing a leopard-skinned short dress.

When I saw her, I immediately got reminded me of Wonder Girls! :D

Umar, the toddler I babysit, finally had his first word - "Bye!" - and it's really cute!

But there was one thing that made me sad just now too. :(

Guest Chanellas

My greatgrandma yelling at me to get my richard simmons out of bed for jook. LOL

She loves me so much.

Guest Jesszic@

reunion with my beloved friends. <3 Tho a few of them couldn't be there but I know they loved to spend the day with us. =)

..geeee, i love every momento! teeeheeee

Guest Jesszic@

had breakfast with my family. ^____________^

..we seldom eat together! its like me x mum and sis or me x sis or me x mum and dad. so yeah, we're complete today. xD

Guest toomuchsmiling

the MCs for A-Nation who were interviewing DBSK. They were hilarious. Watching Hi-5 with snsd, the one with the lipstic and the roller coaster. hilarious~ :lol:

Archived