What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

Guest Atmosphere.

Today, I was working at Burger King. And when it was closing time, so no customers can't get inside Burger King. I was worried that I might have to do all the cleaning like last time and I was having a headaches and felt like I was going to faint for some reason. It's because I have been getting this vision blurred lately. I don't wear contact lenses, btw. But I do wear glasses. Even if I wear it, or don't wear it. I get it I don't know why that's happening. Probably going to make a topic about that on soompi health^^

Anyways, so one of my co-worker name Arian helped cleaning the men's and ladies restroom. I was so happy because I really didn't want to suffer cleaning the men's restroom cause it stinks like hell. But he helped, I really thank him a lot. And not only him, but Pedro the cooker also helped mopping the floor, he did half of it and also the men's and ladie's restroom. I almost happy tears because these both great gentlemen helped me with the cleaning. ^______________^ I was so happy about it :] And Pedro made me free chicken tender 7 piece chicken tenders lol ^^;; It was very sweet of him ^__^

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ___♥miss.raelyn``

I was really really sad, like really pathetic too,

crying in the bathroom and being a drama queen.

and i got out cause my two best friends coaxed me out

tried to stop me putting my finger up and people aksing me

how i was and i just sat down and they go, "you're so quiet today,

everything's quiet now." and the other goes, "aww, you look so sad,

you're making me sad looking at you .."

that probably had something to do with my awesome puffy

red eyes and hilarious hiccups. D:

and thann .. this guy's eye smile just keeled me in a good way.

Guest _maru_

In one week the ShangHai exchange students come to Germany^^

Today it will be decided if Germany will come to the final round in football^^

Guest teruteru_chan

my funny classmates xDDDDD

they were extremely hyper during our English class :lol:, they re-enacted everything :lol: and they made fun of my accent :lol:

Guest cannotfindserver

i bought some fishcrackers at a stall a couple of seconds before those bunch of teenage boys who just happened to pass by got it. i heard them ask out loud to the next stall if they have fishcrackers, apparently the ones i bought were the last in that area. hahah.

Guest Jesszic@

looking at Yunho's tee that said "even when he is telling the truth". teehee

..lol, yunho himself made me smile already <3333

Guest charmainee

My french teacher falls for every riddle I tell her. LOL.

Hmm. And finally owning in my 3rd or so game of Thirteen! ^_________^;

Guest kayara<3

got an sms from the guy i like ^^ he doesn't like me back, so it wasn't suggestive of anything, but... still made me smile :blush:

Guest Hi im ken

Something that made me smile wass talkingg to myy bessssstfrienddddd. Finally someone who gets me and can love me back. She really is something, I cant get her out of myyy head. Just thinking about her makes me smilee :].

Archived