What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yangie12

Two of my best friend and I had so much fun today (= We just laughed a lot because of all those ridiculous things we told each other.

Love them <3

Guest safelittlethoughts

There was a block party today and my friends and their friends were too hilarious. From Dymond acting like a complete idiot with his "LIGHTNING BOLT!" to Danny getting hit by the basketball and "shooting" people with this toy gun he found.

They never change. ^____^

Guest ItsLindaxD

Thinking about yesterday's concert (seeing Epik High, MYK<3, Far East Movement, Kero One, and touching Tablo's arms)

Guest skadoosh!

me: im sorry, i mean aj?

him: WTF

me: your name is right next to his.. im sorry

him: nice how much you care about me

me: i dont care about you very much, true.

him: :( :(

(: (:

Guest poeticfreak

this will sound fangirl-y of me, but Tohoshinki's song Stand by You made me smile today.

hearing a long and clear preview of this song on Youtube helped me end a sad and frustrating day with a smile.

it's amazing how music can change a person's mood :)

Guest scatter_me

Jennehbobs :3

^ Happy Birthday :)

And her bear called Tommy and pinapple person thing lmfao xD

finally, that anthropology presentation that was stressing me all week is over. Yay!! but it was really nerve wrecking, almost couldn't go on with it. hopefully everyone is nice enough to give me a four for trying. :D

Guest Zobia

My CD is being shipped out today :D i am so happy since i thought it was supposed to get to me in 3 weeks but i will have it sooner in 1week

Guest icebe

ok, i was thinking about skipping school and stay at home the whole day cuz there are only like 2 courses...and cuz there's a big exam next friday i could stay at home instead and learn for the test (or for some other class cuz more exams are coming up in the next weeks) ... but my mom bugged me and said that i'm getting lazy lately and i should work more for school

to make her stop nagging i decided to go to school but not go to class, just study by myself (cuz the upcoming exam's kinda scaring me...) - so i got ready for leaving the house in the morning ... but i was kinda late... and cuz i was late i thought about just study the books i already have in my schoolbag today which would safe me some time as i wouldn't need to unpack stuff.., but somehow i changed my mind and took the books for the exam which is up next friday with me...and ended up being really late and i had to run to the bus station...

well guess what, the exam wasn't next friday, it was today (i'm stupid i know)...i even took the right books with me and cuz the exam was in the evening i still had time to learn my 150 pages of legal doctrine stuff ... if that doesn't make me smile then what

Guest YUNICA

i was sitting for English paper this morning and this teacher

stopped right in front of me and was eyeing my pencil case. i was like,

"dang, did i just put my notes inside my pencil case!" xD but nah, she was

looking at my Yunho's keychain. LOL! she asked if Yunho is my boyfriend. lmao.

a few friends of mine overheard what we said and totally burst out laughing coz

she actually spazzed along with me. awwies, what a day! lol.

&&& yeah, the boys' Tea for Two and Stand By U really made me all smiley today.

so soothing and these songs sound promising though it was just a preview. Tea for

Two's lyrics are so sweeeet! <3

Guest michikosashimi

what made me smile today~~ hmm.

jimmy climbed half-way on the pole

and failed the other half ^3^ it was funny.

Archived