[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Hello everybody..

It's nice to hear a good news..The rating is quite good for 1st episode..Hope it will rise up in next episodes..

No Ilwoo in 1st episode, and i'm sure it makes lot of viewers curious to see the next episode.. :D

Good strategy from the producer and director.. :lol:

-Still pray for Ilwoo's happy ending in this drama- :P

The scene that i've been waiting for..

e01090819hdtvkbsno1avi0.jpg

credit: as tagged

Another promo pic has come out..Lee Taeyoon pyeonosanim..He drives me crazy..

20090820083905324f30852.jpg

credit: asiae.co.kr

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yaaaah!

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd150/s...ls-synopsis.png

I loved the effects that you used in the 1st post! Is it a Brush for photoshop or a .ttf?

Could you let me know where to download it? Pleasseee so beautiful

sweetie.. this is kinda off topic and you hotlinked my pic :P will PM you the answer asap ;) and super thank you for liking the effects :blush:

*2 new VODs uploaded in the official website:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/ladycastle/stud...king/index.html

**Episode 1 800mb x264 450p HAN now up @ aja-aja

thanks for all the caps and links! *w00t* 17.4% whooah! LC fighting!

watched the first episode.

it was fine...but there was something definitely missing. but its only the first episode, so excited to watch the rest.

as for everyone congratulating YEH, i don't think it's fair to only credit her for the high ratings.

the other actors in the drama have each had their own successes (yoon sang hyun = queen of housewives, moon chae won = brilliant inheritance, jung il woo = high kick, iljimae)

YEH is not the only one who has had dramas that reached 30%; all the main actors have.

Guest sittie2009

i just finish watching torrent link AGAIN so far i really love yoon eun hye acting ,,,more power to all the cast of MFL FIGHTING...hope everything will keep getting better.. :o .17.4 yeheyyyyyy...hope those comment wont put her down,and that netizens comment challenge her to do her best...

:D :D :D the more you watch ep.1,the more you'l be addicted try it in HQ VERSION TORRENT LINK..

wow... 17.4%.. i am amazed... have yet to watch the show... still waiting for the subbed version but this rating is amazing.. YEH rocks!! anyway, i will finish this show no matter what's the rating or what netizens said about her... you cant please everyone and everyone is entitled to have their own opinions.. so... :P

thanks for all the caps and reviews.. at least can keep the rest of us who cant watch real-time excited and hyped up while waiting for subbed version. :D

Guest winwetty

Hello everybody..

It's nice to hear a good news..The rating is quite good for 1st episode..Hope it will rise up in next episodes..

No Ilwoo in 1st episode, and i'm sure it makes lot of viewers curious to see the next episode.. :D

Good strategy from the producer and director.. :lol:

-Still pray for Ilwoo's happy ending in this drama- :P

The scene that i've been waiting for..

%7Boption%7De01090819hdtvkbsno1avi0.jpg%7Boption%7D

credit: as tagged

Another promo pic has come out..Lee Taeyoon pyeonosanim..He drives me crazy..

%7Boption%7D20090820083905324f30852.jpg%7Boption%7D

credit: asiae.co.kr

yeah..me too..hoping that ilwoo will get the happy ending...

and i don't mind if he end up with chae won coz they looks good together too...

Guest babieblu

17.4% for first episode?! crazyyy! hopefully they can keep this up!

now i'm off to watch it~

Torrent Link Ep1 ( HDtv x264 450p-JiOnnn)

& thank you so much for the link :) i dl @ 2.4MB/s O_O! super fast~

i only had to wait <4 minutes to watch this!!

I still remember how harsh the critics were when Coffee Prince pilot aired, and how sad YEH was about it, but look how it turned out!! One of the best series of 2007, so, just give it a try.

i've seen the first 20 minutes of MFL...

quite good... but, i didnt get the feeling yet... maybe, its just because its still the 1st episode...

i hope as the time goes by, there will be a great plot-line...

congratz to the 1st ep rating..

its very high mann..

WOW!

Guest taurusgirl

Congrats to YEH and to all the cast of MFL. 17.4% on a 1st epi says a lot. Nitizens could give their negative opinion on our girl but surely they were tuning in and probably enjoying the show only they could not bring themselves to admit that they like it, what a bunch of hypocrites. :lol:

My opinion on this drama - I like it a lot especially YEH's character. No more a down trodden and a doormat for a change. Looking forward to the next epi since JIW will be appearing. :D :D

YEH Fighting. ;)

I have just finished watching the first episode of this drama and must say I was a bit disappointed. This was not a very strong first episode in my opinion. Am I the only one who thinks that there were too many scenes in the first episode that were too reminiscent of other very popular recent k-dramas?

For example:

Hae-na and GJP: Hae-na is so far, a very watered down Goo Joon Pyo. I expected more from Yoon Eun Hye but perhaps I expected too much? For all the criticism that BBF's received, most felt that Lee Min Ho was excellent at portraying the spoiled bratty rich kid. IMO YEH has so far, not yet delivered on her character. Perhaps she will get better as the story progresses. I have liked all YEH's k-dramas so far so I hope that this one gets better!

The house, the maids the staff, that entire setting was so BBF's GJP's domain. That scene where she is being dressed by her staff, picking this and that, was so much like that scene in BBF' where GJP was sitting deciding which shoes he was going to wear that day. Telling his staff with his fingers to go get that pair and put it on him. Hae-na did the exact same thing. The portion of that scene where the lady breaks a hair on Hae-na's hair and then the camera pans to get the expressions from the other maids; then turns again to show us Hae-na firing her, it was exactly like the scene where GJP had tea spilled on him by the maid and then immediately proceeds to fire that particular maid. I wish the writers and PD would have introduced the fact that Hae-na is a majorly spoiled chaebol a bit differently. It didn't have to be so exactly the same as BBF's.

That car scene where Hae-na cuts Dong Chan off almost causing a major accident. They then proceed to have a car chase down the streets of Seoul. Wasn't this scene almost too similar to the one in Shining Inheritance? The car chase between GES and SWH?

Yes, I know many Korean drama's have similar themes. But if a drama is very good it still manages to exude a sense of individuality. Good Korean drama's also draw you in and make you empathize with the characters. Your either root for them, hate them, feel sorrow with them and etc. Strangely enough, I found myself very apathetic to the characters.

I'm hoping that the next episode will be better. I am waiting for Jung Il Woo's character to come around. :wub:

Guest -kazutoshi-

I'll be stopping by this thread very often from now on. I have not watched the first episode yet but first and foremost, I'd like to thanks _shin_ for taking over this thread and you've done a wonderful job. I'm very much appreciated.

As always thanks smr sis for all the translations and all the updates on everything Yoon Eun Hye. Thanks cute girl for the torrent link and I must thanks all the seeders too. Thanks everyone who contributed.

I still can't believe that today is here. The day that I see Yoon Eun Hye in a drama again.

Guest cooperhk

Episode 01 on Mediafire

아가씨를 부탁해.E01.090819.HDTV.XviD-Ental.avi

646,9 mb

Join with HJsplit or Ajoiner.

001 // 002 // 003 // 004 // 005 // 006 // 007

...or folder link

TKS !

WHY NOT SENDSPACE ~ MAX. 300MB

http://www.sendspace.com/

megaupload is too bad !!

TKS ! Cute Girl !!