• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest viola501

Today's Countdown:

Only 2 3 DAYS left till the PREMIERE of our

<<Agasshi>>

Thanx everyone for sharing those pics :D

The 3 musketeers part have already stolen my heart :wub: lols

Can't wait to see them fighting for her love! This will be super hilarious!

BTW. where are the pics of our main eye candies JIW and WSH? :huh:

MFL Fighting!!!

Guest facing

I really like her photo with a gun, very arrogant.

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait for this drama.

I think this drama is going to be a very funny drama :)

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

0120090727.jpg

0220090727.jpg

0320090727.jpg

0420090727.jpg

0520090727.jpg

credit YEHjapan

smr unnie~so my eyes doesnt deceive me

its the same guy..

viola sis...may be they havent film JIW and WSH part..

well..guess that they gonna film it soon...

i notice that..in the pic that YEH holding gun..

that bracelet YEH wore..its Chanel..

of course it should be branded..its KANG HYE NA~

laterS~

Guest smr05

Suh Dong Chan fan-shots:

yshm.jpg

(credit: someone's CY)

hehe ella sis, ur eyes may be blinded by YEH, but they are definitely not deceiving you hehe :D

Guest danick

Wow! Another drama I am so sure that I will get addicted to. The long wait is over for another Yoon Eun Hye drama. I love her role here because she gets to be so fashionista unlike her previous role in Coffee Prince. Do you have any idea of any past works of the director and writer of this project?

She is getting more beautiful as she gets older. I love staring at her photos.

I hope the story would be so amazing that will charmed a lot of viewers.

Guest de Jarje

more info on "the three musketeers" (source):

- "Woo Sung" played by Kim young Kwang

- "Dong Gun" played by Park Hyun Kyu (i thought it was Kwon Sae In ;) )

- "Byung Hun" played by Shin Ki Hyun

The "three musketeers" are Kang Hye-Na's (YEH) house keepers and they are all fighting for her love and attention.

When Dong Chan (YSH) comes in as a house keeper, the fun unfolds as the 3 get jealous over Dong Chan and Hye-Na's "relationship" and try to fight back her love.

Hahaha..this is getting more interesting....

3 model-looks musketeers, one butler, and one lawyer tangled, to get affection from one beautiful agasshi....

Btw, i found the name picked by the writer quite cute...

Woo Sung = Jung Woo Sung

Dong Gun = Lee Dong Gun / Jang Dong Gun

Byung Hun = Lee Byung Hun

ahaha...maybe the writer is a fan of those actors....

sorry for being so random......=p

I just cant help it to write it down....ohoho...

Eun Hye looks so cool with that brown outfit and holding a gun....

her actual hair...short or long right now ?

she wears a wig or ...no ?

and one more...love Yoon Sang Hyun with that black outfit.... he looks so coolll...my TaeBong ssi... ( ha ha just can't get over him yet )....

Guest eighteen84

Greetings everyone!

I've got joy down in my heart deep deep down in my heart! J.O.Y. down in my heart deep deep down in my heart! oppppsssieee i've got aundiences :D pardnonez moi I just can't keep my feeling of excitement. I feel overjoyed just seeing those still shots! YEH's looking so fierce eh just look at her lifted eyebrow! :D parapapapapa i'm loving it! I love the color of her hair really suits her arrogant role. I'm confused about the real lenght of her hair. :huh: And hey! This drama full of good-looking casts. I'm excited to see JIW where on earth is he? Can't wait to see him though. Tnk you so much for all the updates, pictures, vid clips and etc. I really can't wait to see this drama. 23 days to go according to our countdown-er viola!

wave to all! have a lovely day!

Agasshi fighting!

Guest o-cha

I want YEH's brown dress jacket and her black blazer/jacket...they are sooo stylish..lol.

Yay to BTS pics....!

Sharing some siggy..sorry I'm not that good at making siggies...hehehe.

Please feel free to use but credit me and no hotlinking.

These are soompi approved sizes.

abu1.jpg

abu2.jpg

On set: Yoon Eun Hye is fierce!

yeh720090727seoulbeats.jpg

And now I understand why she had so many editorial stints before landing herself this role. Practice.

Stills from last weekend’s shoot were released and Yoon Eun Hye’s seen strutting and posing with some Goo Jun Pyo arrogance around Seoul. The actress, who returns to TV screens after a two-year drama hiatus, plays a selfish and snobbish girl who lives on a humongous inheritance from her dad. The fact that she’s dressed to the nines in most of her scenes, playing out somewhat of a celebrity fashion show, has gotten netizens excited about what’s to come.

However, that’s not all there is to it. In one of her scenes, YEH’s character Kang Hyena is sentenced to community service on a chicken farm and is made to run around herding them back to the coop. Seeing the rich get thrashed sounds like something with comedy value. Could this be another homerun for KBS?

credit: PinkRanger/seoulbeats

Guest vivjelly

o-cha, love your artwork of the siggie!

The outfit of hoodie and sunglasses reminds me so much of Kylie Minogue's MV "Can't Get You Out of My Head" :lol:

Guest viola501

Today's Countdown:

Only 2 2 DAYS left till the PREMIERE of our

<<Agasshi>>

Hehe I see everyone is digging her red rebelous hair, accessories and outfits right now :D

She really is the trend-setting queen don't you agree?

BTW, I believe this hasn't been posted here yet...

~The first look at My Fair Lady~

Yoon Eun Hye's comeback drama My Fair Lady has started it's filming! On the 24th, they filmed the first scene in which Kang Hye Na (Yoon Eun Hye) is doing charity work by playing with children at a nursery school. Unlike most of her past characters, this time Yoon Eun Hye plays a rather prickly, arrogant, and rich princess.

She has been very involved in the filming for her new drama and it looks like she's giving it her all. Not unlike Park Ye Jin, she entered the chicken coop and picked up the chicken without any problems at all. Of course, the males were a bit more unnerved by the live chickens and they were rather surprised at her nonchalance.

On the other hand, Yoon Sang Hyun filmed his first scene in which he meets with a night club owner. He has completely thrown away his 2nd generation, rich guy image from Queen of Housewives and has transitioned into his role of a dirt-poor, former gambler.

As both Yoon Sang Hyun and Jung Il Woo fight for the love of the princess, it seems Yoon Eun Hye has another hit on her hand. Looking from these pictures, Yoon Eun Hye is looking rather hot so I know I'll be looking forward to August 19th.

Credit: jeen @Allkpop.

I find it a bit funny and interesting how they compare Eunhye in the catching chickens scene to Park Ye Jin coz I also find many similarities btw Eunhye in X-man and Ye Jin in Family Outing :D

Yoon Eunhye Fighting!!!

MFL Fighting!!!

Guest smr05

Kang Hye-Na and her boys:

catsdns.jpg

cats1a.jpg

(credit: someone's cy) ^^

ilwoo_aein, JIW will have his first shoot on the 1st of Aug :D

nice TCOA banner ocha sis ^^

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

lmao! this show is getting so so so so exciting!

and you're right, viola501.

shes the trend setter. I WANNA GO TO MY HAIR SALON NOW AND COLOUR MY HAIR RED!

*dies*

i really love her image now.

but is her hair going to be short or long through the show? or half half?

cause the filming just started and if she just cut her hair, im gonna miss her long hair!

Guest MariYEH

even us YEH fans dont know the real length of her hair lols.

This was shot yesterday at the airport, apparently the scene was with YEH pretty much physically and verbally abusing YSH who had her on his shoulder lols.

dsc01215y.jpg

crdit: dceune

Archived