Guest MariYEH

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/07/yoon-eun...n-my-fair-lady/

Yoon Eun-hye in My Fair Lady

20090719232927.jpg

20090719232956.jpg

20090719233025.jpg

20090719233053.jpg

20090719233125.jpg

After the seemingly interminable wait since Yoon Eun-hye’s comeback drama was announced, the former Lady Castle, now My Fair Lady, has released the very first images of Yoon in character as the princess-y middle daughter who falls into a love triangle between Yoon Sang-hyun and Jung Il-woo. We should all be so lucky.

I think she looks fabulous (she’s made up perfectly), and pulls off even some of the more eccentric styling choices. Hey, go big or go home, right?

The blue is my favorite look — I like the contrast of the strong structure with the slight feminine touch, but the small white hat look is adorable, too. I even kind of love the big, outrageous bow. It walks that line between ridiculous and couture, and although I’m not sure it makes it quite to the couture side — and it kind of seems like the character couldn’t decide between styling herself as Alice in Wonderland or the rabbit and opted for both — it’s flamboyant and fantastic anyway.

My Fair Lady will air its first episode next month, on KBS on August 19.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest del32

Yeah, he's such a goofball, the cast will have a blast having him around, for sure. And even the notoriously shy YEH seems to have a hard time to stop laughing watching his antics while doing interview/photoshoot :lol::lol:

Guest smr05

Yay! finally a pic of MCW!!

the cast looks good both as a whole and individually! :D

thanks for the pics everyone!! :D

Guest viola501

Viola Status : Back to my busy life :sweatingbullets:

Only 3 0 days to the PREMIERE of our <<Agasshi>> <3<3<3

After watching the interview, I can't help but compare Kang Hye Na to TVM Lee Ji Hyun

and I think they are similar but also different.

Lee Ji Hyun is more like a shallow matterialistic city girl with the actual dreamy, soft-hearted and kind soul

while Kang Hye Na is more of harsh, immature and overbearing from the outside, but it's like she put up tough, selfish image to guard her lonely, sensitive and wounded heart.

From overall, Kang Hena is much more complicated character which quite hard for any actresses to portray. I think this role will be a great challenge for Eunhye unnie :)

I feel bad that Eunhye feel burdened with the rating issue... :( I'm also worried if the netizens or the people in the industry will bash her to death if it turn out not as successful as her previous dramas.

I, myself, think a true strong and successful person need to taste some failure first (not that I want this drama to get low rating or anything. Don't shoot me! :sweatingbullets: ) I mean I'm ok if this project isn't as good or as successful as CP, I just want Eunhye unnie to have fun working what she loves and grows much more to be ready for other projects to come ^_^

I think I'm talking too much now. :P

Anyway, will be back as the countdown-er tomorrow

More From My Fair Lady

July 20th, 2009 // by javabeans

5b285a3fdff011d2838b13b.jpg

Looks like I had a bit of a trigger finger in posting the previous photos just before some more promotional My Fair Lady stills were released. When it rains, it pours.

This latest batch also features Yoon Eun-hye’s co-stars — household manager (and money-hunter in disguise) Yoon Sang-hyun and rich, privileged Jung Il-woo.

fairlady13.jpg

See more pictures:More From My Fair Lady (dramabeans)

Guest sunkid93

Yoon Eun Hye is so kute :wub: But I prefer Eun-Chan in Coffee Prince :P

Is this drama called " Korean Gossip girls"? Hope it's an awesome chick-flick :lol:

Poster shoot for My Fair Lady revealed

coolsmurf in Drama | 20 Jul 2009 - 02:36 AM

20090720myfairlady572.jpg

The poster shoot for KBS2TV My Fair Lady was completed recently and were shown on KBS2TV Entertainment Relay (which is subbed and can be seen below) last weekend. The cast are now filming the drama as we speak.

The poster shoot was done in a Kangnam studio on 17th July which saw Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Sang Hyun, Jung Il Woo, Moon Chae Won appearing together for the first time. Yoon Sang Hyun expressed, "Although I have a hectic daily schedule, it makes me really energised just working with all these young people." Staff involved expressed, "The chemistry between them were really good and natural. I believe the drama will bring lots of joy to the viewers."

See More Pictures: Poster Shoot for My Fair Lady Revealed

credit: coolsmurf

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

darn il woo looks so good. eunhye looks so sexy. really cant wait!

i bet it'll will have TOTALLY GREAT RATINGS.

miss her so much!

yay to agasshi coming back!

indexlinkimagephp.jpg

윤은혜 윤상현 정일우 문채원 주연의 KBS 2TV 새 수목미니시리즈 '아가씨를 부탁해'(극본 김은희, 윤은경·연출 지영수)가 드디어 베일을 벗었다.

이들은 지난 17일 서울 강남구 삼성동 모 스튜디오에서 포스터 촬영을 진행했다. 제작진에 따르면 이들은 폭우가 내리는 날씨에도 불구하고 화기애애한 분위기를 연출했다.

이날 윤상현은 연일 바쁜 스케줄에도 불구하고 "젊은 출연진들과의 포스터 촬영에 에너지가 샘솟는다"고 말해 웃음을 자아냈다.

2년 만에 드라마에 복귀하는 윤은혜는 많은 시청자들의 관심과 기대 속에 어깨가 무겁다"고 말했다.

정일우와 문채원 역시 세련된 모습으로 변신해 드라마에 임하는 각오를 새롭게 했다고 관계자는 전했다. 이 드라마는 오는 24일 첫 촬영에 돌입, 다음 달 19일 전파를 탄다.

credit: star news

translation:

KBS2TV "Take Care of the Young Lady" drama has finally revealed. The shoot of all the posters was done in a studio. Yoon Eun Hye returns to drama after 2 years. The production crews expect a lot of interest in viewers.

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~~

1248089457_200907202031114902267601.jpg

credit dceune

aaaigoo...the more i look at the poster...the more i anticipate to watch the drama...

wish its august 19th now!!!

aaaish..

thanks all for goodies~

laterS~

Guest smr05

Lols its pouring here too :D

Thanks everyone for the picspams!! :D

Screenies from this morning's "News Time" + Star Magazine":

19040124-tile.jpg

19040124-tile2.jpg

19040124-tile3.jpg

tcoa-newstime2007-tile.jpg

tcoa-newstime2007-tile2.jpg

tcoa-newstime2007-tile6.jpg

tcoa-newstime2007-tile3.jpg

tcoa-newstime2007-tile4.jpg

tcoa-newstime2007-tile5.jpg

Guest Yodya

^ lmao @ the cap with YSH's disgusted face when YEH shoved her leg to his front.

roflmao @ the cap when JIW & YSH covered their noses pretending as if YEH's foot smelled.

I love their chemistry. I wish I have a time warp. Aug 19 seems so long!

Thanks sis, for sharing. =D

And thanks all for the pics, vids, news & other goodies. ^^

Guest chubbygirl1

so sad..Moon Chae Won got neglected. <_< ...all the attention goes to YEH. ..she sure has star power..

Guest PB&Banana

The whole atmosphere with the photoshoot between the leads just tells me that their having fun already. They shouldnt have to worry about ratings because at then of the day they put their best efforts.

When will I see the little boy? WSH I think.

Archived