[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG !!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO MUCH , especially our HN-DC couple !

I don't want it to ever end...I can't remember my life without MFL :P

(btw, the new Ost is amazing, have they released it ? Hope I can download it somewhere)

omona I love the new song too. I think this episode is better in editing the music, especially in HN-DC touchlips scene. Love it :wub:

Willy Nilly Again, thanks for your caps ^^ Looks like HN mess up with her online selling, not really sure about it either.

Guest miradira

wonder what HN and DC talked about when DC was piggy-backing HN? :huh: Ohh ... unable to understand the language is driving me crazy :rolleyes:

same here...i can only get..."u are bad..all is bcoz of you"..LOL...(thats my feeling talking....i wonder what they are talking about, and the New Ost when DC Piggy-Backing HN is it true the song is a duet from Yoon Eun Hye and Yoon Sang Hyun?? if it's true..wooooww...awsomeee

i was expecting more skinship between DC and HN but oh well i think i have to wait until the end of the drama keke..anyway i love the piggy back scene

Guest miradira

i was expecting more skinship between DC and HN but oh well i think i have to wait until the end of the drama keke..anyway i love the piggy back scene

i agree with you butwal...i guess the writer is killing the viewers slowly...LOL... :D maybe all the skinship etc we have to wait until the end... ( the last wish from the bday coupon maybe :P )

it's very rare in a kdrama when both of leading actor/actress have their own songs in the soundtrack

then i heard a new duet between YSH-YEH today...that's super amazing!

i'm glad that MFL got the most talented actor/actress to play the main roles

so proud to be MFL fans :rolleyes:

it's very rare in a kdrama when both of leading actor/actress have their own songs in the soundtrack

then i heard a new duet between YSH-YEH today...that's super amazing!

i'm glad that MFL got the most talented actor/actress to play the main roles

so proud to be MFL fans :rolleyes:

yeah they are indeed the most talented actor and actress..i cant wait for the duet song to get released...when there was a rumour of them dating i was so excited..even if they are not dating at least they are close..but i want them to date and get married eventually hahaha..just my wish..MFL fighting..YEH and YSH u both are <3 cant help but get addicted watching u two in MFL

Guest resident:alien

If you guys are down about the aja-aja links being down, why not make a donation? All they did was have a simple request that a few rotten apples couldn't follow. Even if they continued, these people would still do it anyway. Yeah, so go ahead and thank those folks. I'm not trying to start a flame war here, but some "rules" were not made to be broken.

I'm happy with the 720p files but would have loved to have seen 1080p files.

Dong-chan must pay back a loan of 100 million that he has accumulated in paying his mother's hospital bills, right? I must say, enormous hospital bills - and characters getting into enormous debt because of them - seem to be a standard feature of KDramas. Are they also a feature of real life in South Korea? My image of South Korea is that of a developed country with a living standard among the 10 or 20 highest in the world, and, well, I would expect such a country to have a system of state-run medical insurance. But is there, in fact, none?

100 Million Won is the (IIRC) equivalent of about $40,000 US Dollar. That is quite a realistic estimate, IMO. I do believe me, correct me if I'm wrong, that South Korea does have a system of universal health care in place.

Ah. . .now on to watch 11+12. . .

If you guys are down about the aja-aja links being down, why not make a donation? All they did was have a simple request that a few rotten apples couldn't follow. Even if they continued, these people would still do it anyway. Yeah, so go ahead and thank those folks. I'm not trying to start a flame war here, but some "rules" were not made to be broken.

I'm happy with the 720p files but would have loved to have seen 1080p files.

100 Million Won is the (IIRC) equivalent of about $40,000 US Dollar. That is quite a realistic estimate, IMO. I do believe me, correct me if I'm wrong, that South Korea does have a system of universal health care in place.

Ah. . .now on to watch 11+12. . .

Yes. I am down about aja-aja.com going down. If I could make a donation I would, but even the donation link is down. And as per Aja-aja.com they aren't accepting any new membership right now. So what's the point in donating now. But as soon as they come back up, I'm donating. Best site ever. And I hate the bastards who ruined it for the rest of us viewers. I could care less about reposting the links. I understand why aja-aja.com is pissed too. While aja-aja.com does all the hard work of uploading and maintaining.. some other richard simmons bag comes in a steals their links and reaps the benefits of their hard work. Anyways, I can't wait until aja-aja.com come back up. I'm donating as soon as I can so I can become a member.

MU Link for 450p HAN version for those who needs it.

My.Fair.Lady.E11.090923.HDTV.X264.450p-HAN

I have mixed feelings about aja-aja's decision. I mean I understand why they did it but I still can't help feeling upset. Why are they "punishing" those do have done nothing wrong? But I am not here to bash them. I really appreciate the site and the people who contributed their time, $ and effort. I just hope that aja-aja will reconsider their decision. PLEASE COME BACK!

I hope to do whatever I can to help. Will share the 450p version(MU Link) from now till end of the drama.But please be patient, it won't be as fast as aja-aja.

is it just me or does this drama seem to be dragging...a lot? lol i watched the first 3 or 4 and tehn skipped to last week's and it still made perfect sense....i really liked it in the beginning but now...idk...lol i usually just skip past the parts with the butler guy to the parts with jung il woo :D

MU Link for 450p HAN version for those who needs it.

My.Fair.Lady.E11.090923.HDTV.X264.450p-HAN

I have mixed feelings about aja-aja's decision. I mean I understand why they did it but I still can't help feeling upset. Why are they "punishing" those do have done nothing wrong? But I am not here to bash them. I really appreciate the site and the people who contributed their time, $ and effort. I just hope that aja-aja will reconsider their decision. PLEASE COME BACK!

I hope to do whatever I can to help. Will share the 450p version(MU Link) from now till end of the drama.But please be patient, it won't be as fast as aja-aja.

OMG, thank you so much!!! I'll be stalking this thread then XD May I ask where you get the 450p version? That is if it's from some kind of active clubbox (the ones I knew are all dead now), but if you got it through a secret source or something then just forget I asked. Thanks again for uploading and sharing the link, it's very much appreciated!!! ^^

And yeah, I feel the same about aja-aja.com... *sighs*

Archived