• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning!!!!

Another pic spoiler

cr: dcmfl

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9500/10copyd.jpg

OMG, so cute. I wonder if this will be episode 9 scene in the beginning or middle, before the loan shark guys are caught. Unless, it is the scene after the gigolo bar scene. Maybe HN is thinking over what DC said to her earlier and is trying to collect her thoughts or feelings toward DC. Thank you so much for the spoiler.

Big SPOILER

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/294/200...14230310011.jpg

looks like someone stole something from Dongchan :P

Hey, that is supposed to be HN's kiss. Too bad someone got to it first. Come on HN, if you don't catch on quick you will surely lose him for good.

Yoon Eun-hye crying for the negative comments of 'My Fair Lady', 'It hurts so much and drives me crazy'

Exhausting challenge for Yoon Eun-hye on TV screen after two years

"I know the audience rating drops because of me, I feel so sorry about that."

Playing the leading role of Kang Hae-na in KBS 2TV drama <My Fair Lady>, actress Yoon Eun-hye is trying to work hard to make the audience rating going up by challenge herself too much.

Receiving positive comments for her acting in the former drama <Coffee Prince>, Yoon Eun-hye finds it hard to perform a granddaughter of rich family who never considers about other people and only lives her own life as she wants. Even audiences can't accept her acting in the drama so well.

Audiences think her performance in drama <My Fair Lady> is not refreshing and doesn't make sense. Yoon Eun-hye knows that the audience rating is bad especially for the first few episodes of the drama.

Her image changes from pure girl into a luxury girl in the new drama but the effect of this new luxury girl doesn't fit Yoon Eun-hye so well. Audiences think she can't express the fashion style and makeup concept in every episode.

Actually Yoon Eun-hye works so hard to perform in the new drama. She wakes up two hours before filming every day and puts makeup on for her filming and she has to wear more than 10cm high heel to perform for all day.

"I feel so much pressure and I want to cry all day if there is no filming schedule. But I can't do that either because my parents read all the negative comments on the internet worrying about me," said Yoon Eun-hye.

"I can just try to stay positive when filming the drama and be positive to my character as much as I can."

Anyone can fail for what they do one time and the failure is just the encouragement for one to be successful. As story goes further in drama <My Fair Lady> Yoon Eun-hye is getting more and more positive reviews as well. We hope she can succeed in her life as an actress, as a girl and as a person.

credit: korean movie

i woke up smiling knowing that today is wednesday XD

and I see this http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/294/200...14230310011.jpg

and I ended up laughing

im still a DC-HN shipper but I kinda like the kiss between "siblings"

It would definitely make HN jealous

Im wondering how the grandpa will react when he finds out HN and DC are in love. Sure he likes and trust DC... but as a butler, is he good enough for HN?

so pathetic that i live for this drama haha

thank you for the spoilers

Thanks for these lovely posters. A battle between guys,huh???

Can't wait for tonight and I pray for a very well streaming tonight :)

Another news of Yoon Eun Hye in Tears over Harsh Criticism.

cr: allkpop.com

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...arsh_criticism/

Guest magarine

Thank you for all spoilers and news. All these are killing me, can't wait!!!!

I got the same question as cute_boa, I'm a mac user too.

How can I watch it live??? Please guide.

I want to know how DONG CHAN will react to that kiss !

There was a 10 minute spoiler video of that but dcmfl removed it.

I dont want everyone to be spoiled so I'll let you guys just watch it for yourself for

added effect. :P

omo kiss between DC and EJ hmmm i was rather expecting between DC and HN maybe we'll have to wait for the intense kiss between HN and DC until next week's episodes kekeke...anyway i can see feelings are developing in HN towards DC...MFL fighting

edit: thanx for the preview of episode 10 smr05..so the kiss between DC and EJ is in ep 10..sigh which episode will have kiss btween HN and DC..im getting impatient now..

Guest sakura_dubai

i dont care about the rating and viewers comment.. i still enjoy the drama and still wait for it every week..

Her acting is improving and I can see that.. especially in today's episode " as i'm watching it right not".. she is putting more emotion and that suits her more..

i'm sure she is good .. but she should never think of the viewers because her fans are going to support her no matter what~~ ^^

btw.. i luv her dresses.. she is so pretty and love what she wears... really beautiful !

i want add spoilers.. but she is really really really in luv with him i guess.. omg.. you guys must watch today's episode !

did HN made police to arrest loan sharks so they could get that paper that DC signed ? so now they have nothing againt him and he doesnt have to pay that money back since Hn tore that paper apart

In this ep you really see how much she has fallen for him. I cant wait to watch todays episode again and tomorrow´s ep is going to be a BOMB. I really liked the "sibilings" moments today. If HN didnt exist they would be a HOT couple!

TV ants worked perfectly today. Not even one buffering during the episode. Hope it works like that tomorrow as well

so DC goes to pick up HN in a club where he used to work, they fight- he says the things you see in the preview and she pushes him away ..he runs after her, searching her on the street (jesus how far could she go, its not like she is that fast? :huh:) he sees her in front of him an runs to her and than the truck almost hits her and he saves her and pulls her into a hug or whatever -------beautiful I tell you. the end

cant wait for the summary since I dont understand korean at all haha. though action spoke more than words today, I think

As I don't understand korean too and our dear translation wasn't here tonight so I won't write summary.

All I can say today episode was so great!!!!!

The confrontation between HN & DC was awesome which HN tried to make DC confess, but he didn't. I cried along with that scene, very emotional T_T.

And the street date between HN and TY was so cute :wub:

Other major scene was like sabchy told ^^

smr05 thank you for the preview. You're so fast!!!

Archived