[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

congratz to the 100th page... hope that we can continue to support all the actors and MFL all the way until the end... i enjoy watching this drama alot, because of the plot and the story line alsoo...^^

thank you for all the links and the recaps

MFL hwaiting!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miradira

wow..this is my 1st time watching a drama and i really don't mind the main female actor end up with who...those 2 guys...OMO..if i were KHN' i will be so confuse LOL :lol: sometimes i enjoy HN moments with TY, sometimes i fall for DC true feeling 4 HN, what i love the most from eps 6 were: when they are eating together after working at the farm... on the table HN Looking at TY----DC looking at HN----EJ looking at DC....then the funny "cat fight" :D (poor Su Ah nobody looking at her ) :P and the "Hugging" TY hugs HN...( HN arms didn't hug back ) and what a surprise HN hug DC ( DC hand didn't hug back) so..still a long road.....until the moment two of them hugging each other....i really fall in love with MFL :blush: . as i recall back the Person who had Love at the 1st sight is DC, at episode 1 he already Stunt when he saw HN in her car...as for HN she fall for TY coz TY resemble Jun Su, HN 1st Love maybe Jun Su Oppa :) but heeyy..don't need to make any speculation on this coz' every moment in MFL likeable and enjoyable up until eps. 6 and when i saw the preview of eps 7 woow..is getting juicier...can't wait for another roller coaster ride and surprises of how the story developes....MLF rocks!!!

*And like always Korean drama series manage to give the viewer a beautiful and nice scenes ( the Bday Coupon was so cute), beside that the twist is like predictable but not ;D...not forgetting the OST, all the song fits everywhere :), and because of the drama well made so i can forgive "The Paris Hilton-simple life scene" :lol: .....

Guest fatlouie85

Hi all!!! :)

I have yet to watch Ep 5&6 but thanks 4 all the info & pics, I really can't wait to watch it :P seems like it is really getting more & more interesting! (I think i'm still leaning towards Hye-Chan, a BD coupon sure is sweeeeeeeeeet) Eun Hye unnie oso been acting really well too & glad tt the critics r getting better B) Can't wait 4 next wk, seems like HN has finally realised tt she misses DC @ least when he is nt ard, enough 4 her to cry :unsure:

Btw, does any of u have the 2nd part of Happy Together (Chi Sub)? I can't d/l from any of the site coz its torrent...is there any mega, mediafire, sendspace, etc links? Plz? greatly appreciated! Thanks

MLF FIGHTING!!! Happy 100th post!

Guest Iyptika

after watching preview of episode 7 i think HN is going to realize the presence of DC..how she misses him not being around her and she even cried when DC refused to come back..i hope she realises the importance of DC in next week's episodes..cant wait for it..still 4 days left..sigh how i wish time flies faster..i wish there were only wednesday n thursday in a week until this drama finishes hahahha but i can only wish :rolleyes:

Guest layzeeazn05

OMG, I freaking love ep. 6. That was just filled with so many hilarious scenes especially that time where that evil witch Su Ah opened the door to Hye Na's room and sees Dong Chan with her. I kept laughing so hard evn if I watch it for the second time.

Well, as for the pairing, I'm still rooting for a Tae-Na ending even though I know there's a high possibility that they would not end up together at the end.

TaeYoon has such contagious smile. Everytime he's flashing that amazing smile of his, I find myself smiling as well.

I hope the ratings go up. Too bad, I can't help since I'm not in Korea.

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

layzeeazn05, same with me here...

im still rooting for Tae-na.... gosh, sometimes it hurt me like i've been hit in stomach when i think what will be the ending... if it is flow as usual general drama, then yes it will be end with Hye-Chan...

but i love to see tae yoon and hye na... or il woo and eun hye wkwkwkwkkwkwkwkwk

just love to see both of them ^_^

I'm definitely going to be watching episodes 5-6. I've been so busy with my fashion club. Being president in all is hard work. But Eunhye's inspiration is keeping me going! Thanks to everyone for sharing such lovely caps. Those are really making me go crazy..but it's smoothing my brain a bit. :lol:

I'm still trying to finish up my goodies for this thread...I'll be back later on!!

I'm glad the thread is moving fast!

Guest MariYEH

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/09/yoon-eun...ws-jung-il-woo/

Yoon Eun-hye draws Jung Il-woo

September 4th, 2009 // by javabeans

i990_lady77.jpg

We know that Yoon Eun-hye has artistic interests and had even added some of her own handiwork to the set dressing of her previous drama, Coffee Prince. Now she’s shooting her current drama, KBS’s My Fair Lady, which has released the image of a drawing she’d sketched while filming a scene from this week’s Episode 5.

(That explains the print on the page; in the drama, her character doodles during a lecture presented by co-star Jung Il-woo.) Afterward, Yoon Eun-hye presented Jung Il-woo with the drawing of him (or rather, his character Tae-yoon).

Jung Il-woo was pleasantly surprised at the drawing and praised his co-star: “With such a tight filming schedule we have hardly any spare time, but the actors have such great teamwork that I don’t feel tired at all and am enjoying filming. Because Eun-hye noona has a really great personality and is so easygoing, we bonded quickly.”

About his other co-stars, Jung said, “[Yoon] Sang-hyun hyung and I know each other’s acting styles, and we were also good friends before, so it’s even more fun working together. I’ve known [Moon] Chae-won noona from before our debuts, and we even took acting classes together, so filming is comfortable.”

According to a production source, “When the actors don’t have filming, they come out to the film set to support the other actors. They give advice to each other and consult among themselves regarding their characters, so the filming atmosphere is always warm.”

From Episode 5:

i991_lady78.jpg

i993_lady5_251.jpg

so that drawing of TY is by YEH herself??? wow i know that the drawings in CP were by her but wow even in MFL she is showing her other talents..this girl is indeed multitalented..no wonder im her big big fan i mean a very big fan...MFL fighting

i was wondering what are "Ental" and "Han".....is there any difference? thanks :)

btw, i meant for the episode downloads

imo, Ental is a high quality (HQ) release whereas Han uses a x264 encoder for high definition (HD) releases.

so theres a difference in quality with the latter rating higher visually than the former, hence Han releases are bigger in file size as well.

Hope this helps :D

http://rapidshare.com/files/275555107/My.Fair.Lady.E06.090903.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/275587902/My.Fair.Lady.E06.090903.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/275813325/My.Fair.Lady.E06.090903.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi.003

http://rapidshare.com/files/275530595/My.Fair.Lady.E06.090903.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi.004

wooohooo!

love this dramaa :]

rooting for hye na & dongchan!

eui ju and taeyoon! <3

hehee, even though most people

want hye na and taeyoon, i think he

is more compatible with eui ju,

and hye na is more compatible with

dong chan. i mean, he completes her! xDD

Hye na will soon realize she only likes

taeyoon, because he reminds her of her

ex bf. While the person she really likes and

needs is in front of her, dongchaaan :]

bwuahaha! cant wait for the next episodee.!

Archived