[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Yodya

Pwahaha smr sis, just the HT teaser already cracks me up. Thanks a bunch for the vid. ^^

omg! I envy that girl hugging JIW. Y.Y

MC Yoo and PMS are always wearing new wigs in HT.

YSH is always hilarious. Look at his dance ~so funny. lmao

smr and ella sis~ yep yep my boy is cute, right? His singing is not bad too. I also wish to hear him sing in MFL.

Or at least some stills. *sigh*

thanks nara for the cap &pics. haha you're biased but I prefer that pic too. :P

cutiepie~ thanks for the vid. ^^

And wow~ finally the drama site. Thanks hugs&kisses for the linkie. ^^

edited: Park Joon Kyu? The agasshi who had a crush on Eun Hye during x-man? Wow~ I want to see them work together.

hugs and kisses + cutiepie sis, thx 4 posting the link..

yodya sis, hihi, I'm JIW fan so sometimes i'm kinda biased :lol:

This is the home menu pic from the "Take Care of Young Lady" website..

65329488.jpg

Lee Taeyoon character:

29843650.jpg

Next is official pics from the official website..

28599148.jpg

602994.jpg

602998.jpg

603007.jpg

77208384.jpg

96248140.jpg

Bonus cute pic:

sub101.jpg

credit: dc jiw + dc eune

Guest te_400

hello warriors

its been a while since my last post in our thread.........seeing YEH again makes me super excited to see the drama....... cant wait for the premiere... i jst hope that JIW & YEH will end up in the series......upon seeing them togethng they just have the chemistry rather than the male lead........

anyway its still YEH drama after 2 years afterall....... (still rooting for JIW..hehehe)

Guest Yodya

did they suddenly change the URL for the drama website?

the links don't work anymore :(

^ sis I think the site got deleted. (but why?)

Anyway, I grabbed the homepage flash.Trying to convert it to gif.

Thanks nara sis for the caps. whoa~ you were fast. lol

edited:

tcoa2.gif

(modified to make it shorter & faster)

tcoa1.gif

(size reduced, the original one is wayyy too big [where is the sweat emoticon?])

Guest catcher

Yodya, yay, you got the homepage flash! i kept watching it over and over when i visited the site earlier. haha

i remember smr saying how it's good that MFL didn't use the "bling-bling" font that other dramas have used (based on the script cover), but they're using it after all!!! i feel like it's too flashy but not in a Kang Hye-Na way, if that makes sense.

Guest viola501

Good evening Warriors! :D

The new Soompi is kinda complicated to me.

So, sorry for late countdown, I'm still learning

Today's Countdown:

Only 1 2 DAYS left till the PREMIERE of our

<<Agasshi>>

Ahhh!!! I'm starting to get obsessed with the little WSH now >3<

I understand how you feel now Yodya unnie~

And Ilwoo on white horse is so shine >.< His bright smile make me blind!

I'm still on the Jung-Yoon / TaeNa love ship :lol:

Eh?! :oPark Jun Kyu is in this too?! Wahh! So cool!

He's such a great sunbae to Eunhye during Xman. and I always wish to see them working together

He's the butler eh? I initially wish to see them with Father-daughter relationship :P

Seem like my wishes are granted more and more *happy tears*

smr unnie, thank you so much for the vids, I watched it over and over again lol

Eunhye unnie is so cute. And her voice! Wahh!!!! so powerful, so unique and so charismatic! :wub:

I literally cant wait to hear her "Debut Girl" song and to see the whole ep of HT!

MFL Fighting!!!

Another pose of Ilwoo in Happy Together that i like..

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/598/090...01211005514.jpg

But where is Eunhye? :unsure:

here here :D

ht-yeh.jpg

credit dcyeh

thanks nara for the updates!

and one for ysh and mcw (i think it's her. LOL!)

yt-ysh.jpg

ht-mcw.jpg

oooh... official website! :w00t: the link is not working for me too. *conjures patience* hihi!

the silhouette seems different from that of their script..the hair part. :D

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee80/sm...1_setup1000.jpg

must they really glitter the font?! too BOF-ish. >.<

thanks everyone for the goodies!^^

--

and a little friendly reminder

before MFL starts, let's refresh our minds with the forum rules posted in the first page. :D

thanks!

Guest eighteen84

greetings everyone!

Tnx for the updates and goodies smr dongsaeng, Nara, yodya, Shin, cutiepie, hugs&kisses

waves ella dongsaeng, viola, catcher. Park Jun Kyu is the ajosshi in x-man that Eunhye used to call Rap gyu? Is he among the butlers? i thought Kang Hye-na's butlers are those 3 musketeers besides DongChan. But anyway, it's good to see him join the casts. MFL's website doesn't work for me either. They must have changed the url www.kbs.co.kr/drama/ladycastle/index.html since it was named lady castle when it's supposed to be my fair lady :D Shin, you did have a sharp eye yap the hair is different from the silhoutte image i wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't point out :D tnx

everybody's so excited for the broadcasting. 11 days more! yeheyyy! yeah.gif

Guest sakura_dubai

Good evening Warriors! :D

The new Soompi is kinda complicated to me.

So, sorry for late countdown, I'm still learning

Today's Countdown:

Only 1 2 DAYS left till the PREMIERE of our

<<Agasshi>>

MFL Fighting!!!

hahaha~ thaaaaaaaaank you ,.. i totally lost count as i was busy few days ago and i was like.. it didnt start did it? O_o

and i was saying .. i hope i see viola501 post somewhere so i can tell how many days left XD and here you are..

THANK YOU SO MUCH :) I depend on your count to never miss this drama :D :D

Guest catcher

hello. does anyone know how long it takes for KBS to release english subs? Happy Together (w/ subs) airs where I live on Thursdays, 11:00 pm (Korea time minus 19 hours), but i don't know if it shows the latest episode or from weeks before.

(i checked last night if it has subs, but i didn't watch till the end to see if next week's preview shows the MFL cast. d'oh!)

i'd like to record it if no one's doing it yet. is there anyone capping it? cause i'd need to learn how to do it first if i need to :P

Guest trangx

GAWDDDD~! this is killing me with all the promo pictures (have to see this drama N-O-W) thanks soo much everyone for sharing the eye candies ^^

Guest smr05

wow! i was constantly checking this thread on my phone but it was taking forever to load so i happily assumed that it was filled with new pics and so forth, and voila i was right hehe :D

thank you cutiepie, nara, yodya, shin for all the goodies!! :D

regarding the bling-bling-ness of the title signage, although i secretly hoped it wouldnt follow the bling-trend but i couldnt help but notice (thanks to dckbs) that the following dramas adopted the bling-ness into their title signage,

- Boys over Flowers

- Queen of Housewives

- Brilliant Legacy

^ and they all did enormously well :D

so hopefully the success will spread onto MFL as well hehe :P

catcher, as of right now it seems i may be alone in translating (which will take freaking ages since its a non stop talk show), timing, encoding etc etc

chances are kbs world would have aired the subbed episode by the time i complete the subbing so yeah :blush:

Guest catcher

smr, ow, i'm sorry you have to carry this burden of taking care of us non-Korean fans. i wish i had the technical knowledge in subbing, so i can at least lend a hand, but i am clueless :(. please take your time and thank you :)

haha. hopefully the rhinestones on the logos do serve as a lucky charm. i have confidence in MFL and YEH :D

Archived