[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MariYEH

YEH looks hot in her red dress. I wonder if we can get some juicy stuff about the whole cast when

they guest in Happy Together like if there's any developing crushes going on.

Nara sis, perhaps YEH is sitting beside him. :P

Guest facing

Pics are coming out everyday. I love it.

Love Love Love her in red dress, it makes her skin look even more beautful.

Only 14 days left, this drama will be aired. Can't wait :wub:

Guest o-cha

sorry haven't been here for a couple of days.

Thanks everyone for the update!

Love YEH's red dress!! And stoked about YEH-YSH singing the OST...the song is composed by a famous composer too..so I'm sure it'll be good. And whaaat YEH rapping?? That I have to hear for sure..hehehe

I have to say the mansion is absolutely beautiful!! Can't wait to see all its splendor shown in the drama.

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~~

woots!!!

exactly 2 weeks to the premiere of MFL!!!

thanks smr unnie for the airport and paparazzi shots!!

i feel that YEH will be uncomfortable being carried this way!!

and wooo! limousine~

and YEH looks GORGEOUS in the red dress!!!

aaaishh....i want a cameo appearance as the paparazzi!!!!

unnie..now i know why you changed your avatar =X

oh..the Cyworld photo has been set to private few days ago right..guess that is too much BTS shots flowing..

no more BTS shots form cyworld..we will have to wait for the official release..

perhaps KBS will release pics of each episode before its air right...

thanks viola sis for countdown!

thanks nara for the cute Il Woo at "Happy together"!!

YEH would look cute in that!!!

laterS~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

smr sis, ouch!! Hyena dress really caught my eye :w00t:

Eunhye's really beautiful wearing that dress!!! Of course it makes her to (definitely) end up with Tae Yoon :lol:

viola sis, you're welcome ;) Thx 4 the count down for all this time..

ella sis, you're welcome..It would be great if we can see Eunhye together with Ilwoo wearing that costume..

Here another news:

Jung Ilwoo with his Million-dollar Smile & Yoon Eunhye Bring High Expectation for "My Fair Lady" Drama

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

According to the article:

KBS new drama 'Take Care of the Young Lady' was shooting in the studio KBS Annex on July 31.

Jung Ilwoo and Yoon Eunhye with its variety of colorful props make them like models in a fashion show raise hopes for the drama to come.

Dozens of costumes are prepared to Yoon Eun Hye who plays the luxury Princess Kang Hyena. The props symbolize the Queen Yoon Eun Hye. The props prices starting from ₩ 2,000,000 including jewelry and shoes that has been used during the shooting.

The actress and actors are pleased and enjoyed with the crews. Jung Ilwoo who has captivating cute smile also charm the crews. "It was fun. I brought a bunch of roses and looking at the camera," said Ilwoo.

Guest smr05

gahh!! ilwoo looks reallllly good!!

finally some HQ stills of Mr Tae Yoon Byunhosa-nim :D

thanks for the pics nara sis!!

Hye-Na @ Mayfield:

viewimageimi.jpg

viewimagekng.jpg

viewimagegfk.jpg

(credit: dceune)

Guest del32

Thanx as always, smr05, Ilwoo_aein and others for the updates. You guys are awesome!! Awwwww, Illwoo is channeling a knight in shining armor there, riding a white horse :blush: Hye Na looks fierce in the last pic. I love her 'dont-hate-me-because-I'm-beautiful' 'tude ;)

Guest nence

thanks for sharing the bts pics. yoon eun hye looks great in the red dress. gosh...i don't know why but i kind of like Illwoo better as the main lead. Really looking forward to seeing lady's castle.

Guest viola501

Good Morning Warriors! :D

Wow! The whole new Soompi!

Today's Countdown:

Only 1 3 DAYS left till the PREMIERE of our

<<Agasshi>>

thanx everyone for the picspams ^^

Jung-Yoon ship is looking more and more tempting for me

Many ppl noted that this drama is kinda expected, but I think it's not.

I mean, yeah, there's a very high possibility that KHN will end up with SDC coz he's the male lead (althought I love to see the big twist). but we still dont know what's gonna happen if they really fell in love.

Will the strong Hyena soften? Or Dongchan have to fight to be by her side?

Or what will ever happen if Hyena have to manage the whole clan?

I think there're so much more to look forward to!

Another thing, I went through a site mentioned how Kdrama seemed to have a stereotype of Men over Women. The author gave examples of scenes that we often see in almost every Kdrama such as grabbing the girl's wrist, forced kisses (and sometimes forced sex), and sleeping beauty kisses. And point out that it shows how men are still consedered superior. You rearly see the female is the richer, the smarter or the more successful one.

Reading this made me think that this role YEH star in TCOA may pioneer the new trend to Kdrama world of girl with money and power! :)

MFL Fighting!!!

Yoon Eunhye Fighting imnida!!!

Guest mysuperidol

i love YEH's acting!

woot. very much looking forward to this drama.

everytime she makes an entrance, it's like a fashion update. her style in the drama is way too cool.

Guest danick

Yoon Eun Hye is singing for the OST of the drama? That is way too good for us fans! Woooot!!!

When she decided to film a drama series, she is indeed going all the way. That piece of news is wonderful. Thanks a lot.

Now, we don't only see her act we will also hear her sing and hopefully they use that track often in the drama series.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

smr sis, you're welcome..Thx 4 posting Eunhye BTS..Look at her shades!!! I want it!! B)

Got this cute pic..Another fan art? Ilwoo and Chaewon? 2nd male and female lead who don't get their true love?

I wish Tae Yoon got a love from Hyena..Believe me, there'll be twist of fate.. :lol:

94387907.jpg

credit: dc jung ilwoo

Guest 12ujy

Oh ! nara , IW stills!! I'm wating for them long time.

He's such a little prince riding a horse .. he's so cute ^^"

I wish Taeyoon'll end up with Eui Joo it seem has a possible :D

anyway, Thanks you for pics smr05

EH's wearing glasses~ very pretty ^^

Guest de Jarje

That red dress looks so beautiful!

And I'll put myself out there as a Hye-Chan supporter. I think I'm the only one right now^^;;;

Nope...second me..hahaha... :lol:

Looking forward for their tandem...

Wow, a huge mansion, sport car, a limo, branded wardrobe...

what next...a helicopter and private jet ?

uhuhuhu....I can't wait.....

counting days...so exited...

Guest bubblyvan

hello everyone!

am so excited seeing those pics and BTS can't wait :D 13 days left wooot!!!

YEH is so skinny! i love the clothes she always look good and her red hair too it suits her

and please count me in for the Jung-Yoon ship hehehe i find them a beautiful couple and i know thre'll be a good chemistry on them :D:D:D

Guest facing

My Fair Lady’s prince on a white horse

August 5th, 2009 // by javabeans

lady56.jpg

KBS’s My Fair Lady (aka Please Take Care of the Young Lady, aka 아가씨를 부탁해, aka 아부해) has been doing a pretty good job of releasing still shots of its drama at a steady trickle, no doubt to keep interest high and fans’ appetites for news whetted.

The latest to join the group are these of Jung Il-woo as the drama’s resident chaebol and princely rich lawyer, riding horseback as all good Prince Charmings do. The scene was shot on August 3 in Ansan, Kyunggi-do, and the equestrian site is the location of the chance first encounter between his “Tae-yoon” character and Yoon Eun-hye’s “Hye-na” (that’s pronounced like the word “henna,” not “hyena” as in the animal).

More pretty pictures!

(The drama premieres Wednesday, August 19.)

Guest Yodya

oh my poor sleepy brain ~still having difficulties functioning new soompi look. ^^;

smr sis~ thanks for the pics. YEH/KHN (as always) looks gorgeous in the red rose-patterned dress.

I'm loving Hye Na's wardrobe so far. All the dresses are just fabulous.

omgeeeeez! Nara. Ilwoo is (my) prince charming riding that white horse.

Thanks for always bringing ilwoo's goodies here. ^^

Archived