[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

whoa!

loving all the stills release today!!

but i wish to see other cast as well..MCW..WSH....

so KBS going to redesign a mansion used before...

hmm...BOF's mansion not bad as well...

smr unnie...*drag by eighteen unnie to see you*

im with you unnie...wish they could redesign it to reflect Hye Na's personality!

nara sis~~easier to call you by this nickname ^^

can i call you so? i already did xD

Il Woo has long legs!! and nice smile too~

aaish...*melts*

he is hot! i love this http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8161/20...20995f31013.jpg

thanks all for goodies!!

laterS~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MariYEH

The official promo stills for My Fair Lady has been released! Too bad the stills only include Yoon Eun Hye, Jung Il Woo and Yoon Sang Hyun. Can't wait to see more of Moon Chae Won and the rest of the cast! In the meantime, check out what's already out: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...tills_released/

On Set with My Fair Lady, Part II There is exactly sixteen more days till the premiere of My Fair Lady. From what it seems, filming is going smoothly. And Yoon Eun Hye is looking hotter than ever! Here's some more pictures from on set: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...r_lady_part_II/

Guest Yvie c&#quot;-)

Hi Everyone!

I'm new at this thread but definitely an old and loyal follower of YEH...

Can't wait to see her again... so excited for her comeback :D

annyeong~

whoa!

loving all the stills release today!!

but i wish to see other cast as well..MCW..WSH....

nara sis~~easier to call you by this nickname ^^

can i call you so? i already did xD

Il Woo has long legs!! and nice smile too~

aaish...*melts*

he is hot! i love this http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8161/20...20995f31013.jpg

hello ellayeh sis..yeah, you can call me nara if you want to.. ;)

and i agree with you, Ilwoo has long legs and nice smile too..

Eun Hye looks cute in this promo pic..

20090803095420995f31013.jpg

credit: lhsro@asiae.co.kr

News about "My Fair Lady Promo Stills Released":

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...tills_released/

Guest Yodya

Wow, luuuuuuv the RUMBA pic! I hope there will be more rumba pics -maybe with JIW this time.

Or with Wang Suk Hyun is even better! Well, I think my hope is too high to be true. :sweatingbullets:

YEH looks cute with balloons. The ones with lollipop kinda remind me about Goong. ^^

Oh! JIW is so cute but hot in the stills. :wub: :wub:

Thanks michibangs, smr, Nara (can I call you this too?), f927 and Mari for the pics and updates. :D

ella sis, eighteen sis dragged you here? But where is the dragger ~oops! :P

Guest eighteen84

I'm here ((dragged yodya and grabs flowers from Ilwoo)) :D whewwww!! just broke out of Prison kekekeke. ((hugzz dongseng ella)) waves and greetings to all! Oh my sweet candy! What's Chaegyung este HyeNa doing there holding lollipop in a sophisticated dress? Pretty charming though. I think those props are to emphasize her imature personality and spoiled brat attitude ;) YSH and YEH in a rumba pic looks so hot but with JIW i think will be even hotter :vicx: I'm hooked with JIW's charming smile. ;) yodya dear you're not alone. sssshhhhhh...

Tnx a lot for all the updates and goodies. You made my day

Well, I gotta go back to my cell before the warden returns and find me gone :sweatingbullets:

Just dropping by to let you guys know Saranghae! and million thanx for keeping all the goodies coming

Agasshi/MFL fighting!

Guest Elusive

These promo pics are great and all, but... When do we get to see a trailer or TV spot? How many days ahead of drama premieres do those usually air?

Guest kazenai

These promo pics are great and all, but... When do we get to see a trailer or TV spot? How many days ahead of drama premieres do those usually air?

The comercials start next week, mostlikely the 12th or 13th (just around the last 2 episodes of Partner)

Guest smr05

thank you all for all the goodies!!

we've only got less than 3 weeks until the drama finally airs :w00t:

Elusive, just like what kazenai said, i think the teaser will be shown on day of the Press Con. on the 13th, so they have something to show for that event.

But it kinda depends on Yigim and whether they want to release it for public viewing before or right after the Press Con.

Eitherway we'll be finally getting a glimpse of MFL within the next fortnight hehe :D

thank you again for all the pics!!

hehe, nara, so much easier hehe, and u can just call me smr :D

hmm still patiently waiting on the Tae Yoon stills..!!

hello yodya sis..Yes, you can call me nara to make it easier.. ;)

윤은혜 sis, wow more pics of eun hye..Thx 4 posting them..

But anyway, there's no news about the OST? :rolleyes: I wish the OST could be as good as Goong OST..

Maybe smr sis got the news already?

Love triangle..But i vote for Hye-Yoon couple.. :D

2009080308271421002.jpg

credit: osen

PS:

Please Mr/Mrs producer and director..

Could you make Eunhye end up with Ilwoo in this drama? They could make a lovely couple..

-"My Perfect Neighbor" producer and director did it. The first male lead loose his girl (first female lead) to the second male lead because of true love. Can't wait this to happen once again..-

Bonus Lee Tae Yoon pic :D

20090804090045427c30900.jpg

credit: metroseoul.co.kr

Guest danick

Can't wait for this series!

Yoon Eun Hye looks so smashing and glamorous in the promo photos. She really knows how to pick her projects. From a pretend boy nice character to a Gu Jun Pyo like character. I hope the story would be just as fluid as CP. It's going to be hit, I can feel it!

Counting the days til D-Day!

I am watching Return of Iljimae just to get acquainted with one of her co-stars. I like MCW's character here; 180 degrees turnaround from her bit-chee role in SI.

Guest catcher

PS:

Please Mr/Mrs producer and director..

Could you make Eunhye end up with Ilwoo in this drama? They could make a lovely couple..

-"My Perfect Neighbor" producer and director did it. The first male lead loose his girl (first female lead) to the second male lead because of true love. Can't wait this to happen once again..-

hahaha. i hope they hear your plea

but i'm actually torn. i like both guys equally at the moment, but in terms of looks, JIW wins :P

i hope she has equal screen time with both guys

Guest facing

Thanks for all goodies. They are all over my laptop right now haha.

Finally some of Lee Tae Yoon pic has been released. He looks cute.

And that rumba pic is just too hot !!!

Guest smr05

OMG GOOD NEWS!!!

YEH and YSH will be participating in MFL's OST!! :D

/edit:

Source: http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

^ according to the article, the two recorded it last month and it was announced on the 4th (today) that they were given the song by highly regarded producers Shin In Soo and Kim Hyung Suk.

Producer Kim Hyung Suk, a well known musician and highly regarded music producer who crafted many songs for Sung Shi Kyung, as well as the theme songs for movies "Typhoon" and "My Brother" was in charge of Yoon Eun Hye's song.

Yoon Sang Hyun's song was created by Shin In Su who composed the song "Although my heart aches" which was the theme song in drama "Fashion 70's" (great song!!) as well as other hit songs by MC the Max and so forth.

Archived