Scenes froM Grudge 2

Guest someday4_2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest feather~

like everyone else...i'm terrified of horror movies, but.. *sigh* cause edison's in it...i'm going to feel obliged to watch it....

i saw the first grudge and couldn't sleep the whole night TT_TT hopefully this one will not scare me as much since edison's hotness may distract me from the scary bits :P

OHH! Edison looks so cute/hot!! OMG I have to watch this.. but im gonna get nightmares since the first one kinda scared me.. but there's Edison.. hahaa even that one pic scared me.. dunno how im gonna watch the movie though but have to ><

Guest RainFan4ever

im gonna watch it..i like the first part...man love scary movie and im by myself in here in the offcie the 4th pic is scary!

Guest sunnyday

eek when i looked at the pictures, i didn't even see that 4th one and then when i scrolled back up, i saw it. :blink: i guess it was still loading

Guest tklovex3

why'd u have to show teh ghost too?!?!1 that was sccary stuff!

but wow im glad he dyed his hair back to that color! looking HOT again!!!!!1

Archived