Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderful ♡

Awww WG must've met up with SNSD! That is so cute. Those hq pictures of her are so gorgeous omg I love her hair so much.

Found a tutorial on how to join fancafe: http://sup3rjunior.com/2011/09/07/important-join-daum-support-super-junior/

Here is WG' fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/wg070210/

Now I need to level up to view posts but I have no idea how lol

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderful ♡

evilishus I managed to join though! Try again? You need to join daum first. I just followed the steps from the tutorial and it worked perfectly!

Can someone translate this for me? It's the questions we need to answer in order to level up on the fancafe. 

아래 양식을 빠짐없이 채워주시기 바랍니다.

※ 양식의 답안 색깔은 모두 카페 바탕 색깔(흰색)에 맞춰서 작성해 주시고, 마우스 오른쪽 클릭(복사) 금지 설정도 함께 해주셔야 합니다.

① 나이/성별/거주지역(거주지역은 지역만 간단히 작성해주세요^^)

→ 

② 원더걸스 멤버의 미국에서 사용 중인 예명(영어로 작성해주세요)과 생년월일을 정확히 기입해주세요.

-김유빈

-민선예

-박예은

-선미

-안소희

-우혜림

③ 원더걸스 노래 중 가장 좋아하는 노래와 이유를 간단히 작성해주세요.

(정확한 곡명과 더불어 이유는 한 줄 이상이 되도록 성의 있게 작성해주세요. 성의 없이 작성하실 경우 등업이 되지 않습니다.)

④ 한국, 중국, 미국을 비롯하여 전 세계에서 열심히 활동 중인 원더걸스 멤버들에게 힘이 될 만 한 응원의 메세지를 작성해주세요!

(최소한 한 줄 이상, 성의 있게 작성해 주세요. 성의가 없다고 판단되면 등업 되지 않습니다.)

⑤ WonderFul 카페의 닉네임 규칙 중 3번 규칙을 적어주세요.

⑥ 공지사항을 필독하시고, 카페 내에 규칙을 지키지 않으실 시에는 강등 또는 강제 탈퇴 될 수 있습니다. 카페 규칙을 잘 지켜 주실 거죠? (YES/NO)

Why why are timezones killing me... I could just see the pics of the 155 K-Wonderfuls before leaving for work... :crazy:

I have read some tweets to keep informed and only now I could see the Mubank performances.

The girls were splendid!! They had a confident and happy aura all time long :wub:

*goes back to read 7 thread pages*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_6IjbwiVHI

THEIR MR of BMB Music Bank Comeback

sorry, but lim & so hee clearly does not improve at all... :vicx:

not hating but just stating the truth :sweatingbullets:

like so hee she was out of breath & ..... i can't even :rolleyes:

I really hate it when people say things like "... I'm just stating the truth.." or "... is the fact..." when in actual fact they are stating their own personal opinion. If it were the truth, it would be the opinion of everyone instead of just one person. I don't mean to be pointing at you directly but just everyone who uses this phrase. It makes it seems like one person is speaking for everybody which isn't the case as I understand from your post.

Anyways, not many think they've improved but considering this as their first INITIAL comeback stage, I think it is a bit early to be a critic. I think they did wonderfully, given their jitters and also, why the heck did KBS give them such a small stage?!! "G.N.O" is a dance song, so of course there will be a lot of dancing! Sheesh.... SMH.

Guest xjjjLOVE

To those people who have said that Sohee did not improve or that her performance was lacking...just smh.

She blew me away honestly, she sang all of her lines, and did it well.

And the girls...I cannot say it enough, they have made me such a proud Wonderful!

I'm off to watch it a few more hundred times..

And perhaps they aren't performing Me, In because they're going to save it for the promotion in a few weeks?

That would make sense..after they release the second music video

buttttt-

Do they have an official subbing YT account again?

I know the last few had been deleted... :/

I was watching a bit of Strong Heart earlier to see what the show is more or less about and I can see why fans don't like groups to go on it lol. The guests share interesting stories but the teaser clips are sometimes edited out to exaggerate a story (but then, which show doesn't do this? <_<) another thing is that unlike other shows this one has a lot of guests (think Star Golden Bell) the only difference is that there isn't any other panel other than "story-telling". Sometimes guests are just there to fill seats and maybe crack a joke or two.

It should be interesting to see the girls on it :D It's rare for a whole group to be invited as guests, usually one or two members represent a group. One thing about the show is that the guests share stories that they've never before told. Makes things interesting. I'm looking forward to it. :)

Are the Queens really threatening too many people with their comeback?  There are just many nonsense and irrational comments from people who claim not to be anti/haters but bashing even harder than real anti/haters.  Luckily in real life the success of the Queens and their future are not decided by those people.  Instead it is by people who love them and people who help them in music industry.  Popularity and quality of music always overpower anti/haters in real life.

Hmm... Please listen to the live radio version of BMBB. You can hear Sohee's improvement much clearer as I already said in my last post. And Lim did look and sound really nervous. We have to keep in mind that she has not performed many times in Korea on Korean music shows. Yes, a performance is a performance and she's performed many times, but this comeback is a BIG comeback! It means a lot, so it's reasonable for Lim to be nervous. She also talked about whether she thought joining the group was a good thing or not, so Lim must have a lot of these thoughts going through her head, which will make her worry even more, thus become even more nervous. Let's sent Lim some encouraging tweets. :) 

Any fanwars/bashing between the two 2007 girl groups should stop. Look at Sunye! ^^

If only Sunmi could get a signed copy too, I'm sure she would fangirl over that very much lol.

tumblr_luigxlU3fi1qla1pq.png

credit: Mia_Mia @ soompi 

xjjjLOVE There is WonderSubbers. The Youtube accounts are now inactive and the team will be uploading onto their Facebook page here. It was created a while ago, but I don't think the word got around to everyone. The team is very understaffed at the moment, so if anyone wants to join, please apply via WG Spectacle or PM me. :P WonderSubbers will try their best to sub the shows Wonder Girls will participate in.

Guest ahhlynnx

omg just read on twitter that on Music Core tommorrow, the girls will perform Me, In and BMB!!!!! GOING CRAZY!!!!

Seriously I'll go to heaven if the girls perform Girls, Girls and BMB on Inki too (cross fingers!!!)

OMG SAME THOUGHTS! I want them to perform Me In and Girls Girls!

To those people who have said that Sohee did not improve or that her performance was lacking...just smh.

She blew me away honestly, she sang all of her lines, and did it well.

And the girls...I cannot say it enough, they have made me such a proud Wonderful!

I'm off to watch it a few more hundred times..

And perhaps they aren't performing Me, In because they're going to save it for the promotion in a few weeks?

That would make sense..after they release the second music video

buttttt-

Do they have an official subbing YT account again?

I know the last few had been deleted... :/

they actually have a new youtube account but i think there's just 3 or 4 videos uploaded there you can visit their facebook account nstead

here's the link or the video summaries on FB: http://www.facebook.com/notes/wondersubbers-/summary-of-sorts/219680074717571

but i think they are stil working on some broken links and videos...

Guest 2pmcandy

omg.. i see a lot of bashing comment from yt and make me don't dare to go there and read it.. now i think WG comeback make some  other fans feel insecure  lol.  i hate comment from people said they are wf but still add mean comments and when i check their channel they actually **'fans lol.. watching them perform make me so happy~ :w00t: their vocal amazing . i love 2ye vocal in du go go.. so powerful!! :D

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

this post for those who said sohee and lim can't sing or whatever

WATCH YOUNG STREET AND LISTEN JUST LISTEN

i really don't get it, we are happy because today and everything and some people trying so hard to ruin it

if you have good things to say then welcome to this thread if you don't go somewhere else

after all WGs and WFs don't care about things like this but i really had to say it

thank you :D

i'll end my post with this :

tumblrlui0rriels1qgmii1.png

cr:tumblr

Guest TheArchangel

생방송 SBS 인기가요

- 제 647회 -

11월 13일 오후 03시 40분

<생방송 SBS 인기가요>!

◎출연자◎

# 가요계의 절대 강자! Take 7!

포맨&미 [그 남자 그 여자]

윤미래 [Get It In]

Secret [사랑은 Move],

브라운 아이드 걸스 [클렌징크림]

타블로 [나쁘다]

이승기 [친구잖아],

소녀시대 [The Boys]

# Comeback special #

- 이지혜 [로켓파워]

- 손호영 [예쁘고 미웠다]

- 원더걸스 [be My Baby / Girls Night Out]

- 이승기 [친구잖아 / Tonight]

# Take 7 #

- 포맨&미 [그 남자 그 여자]

- Secret [사랑은 Move]

- 브라운 아이드 걸스 [클렌징크림]

- 소녀시대 [The Boys]

# Hot Misic #

- 더블에이 [미쳐서 그래]

- M.I.B [G.D.M]

- 노을 [그리워 그리워]

- Boyfriend [내 여자 손대지 마]

- 노라조 [판매왕]

# Fresh Music #

- LED Apple [어쩌다 마주친]

- 제이세라 [그댄 정말 모를 거예요]

- 김조한 [사랑에 빠지고 싶다]

- 트랙스 [창문]

Source: sbs.co.kr

I do hope they will perform something else if not the entire album at the sketchbook show.

omg.. i see a lot of bashing comment from yt and make me don't dare to go there and read it.. now i think WG comeback make some other fans feel insecure lol. i hate comment from people said they are wf but still add mean comments and when i check their channel they actually **'fans lol.. watching them perform make me so happy~ :w00t: their vocal amazing . i love 2ye vocal in du go go.. so powerful!! :D

These are people who are in the name of Wonderful to bash the Queens harder than anyone else. This is worse than in the name of real anti/haters. This is what really annoying me and not their contents. DON'T FEEL NOT DARE TO GO THERE AND READ IT. Honestly most of them in real life are just a bunch of young teens or kids. Think about it. All you have to do is just do what you wanna do to support the Queens. If you want to watch their videos, then go watch it as often as you want. If you want to read or post comments, then read/post as many as you want. That's what I have been doing and will continue do so. As for those, frankly I don't give a damn at all.

Archived