Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

thank for all new info .

Wg explained them as Sailor moon ...haha nice .. but i love them all !!!

Picture of WG Fan's Room Receives Attention Cool !!~

i want my room to be like that too , but hard to buy those WG's posters !!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

긴선예 = long-haired Sunye

Nickname is given ever since the MKMF days because of her hair extensions~

Was reading some old posts on Bestiz and got reminded of an old rumor.

A few hours before MBC Gayo Daejun last year, there is a rumor circling around the Korean fans saying that Sunye is going to appear on Taeyang's solo stage. I think they said it's My Girls' performance if I am not mistaken~~

It becomes a hot topic for awhile.. until Taeyang performed and Sunye is no where to be found X]

Most netizens are very disappointed... so am I x:

- edit -

Sharing Sunye's sexy back for topping a page. Cheers :]

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/sat...93B1ECA79D4.jpg

I would have wanted to see that special stage!!..well since it was just a rumour.

긴선예 = long-haired Sunye --- cute! :) , seriously I can't keep track of SunYe's nick names..its like theres a new one every week..lol

I've never seen that picture of her ( umm..her back..keke)...She really is brnging sexy back!

Guest hypocrite

-its okay :3

i didn't like the girls @ first too (i was not an anti just not a girlgroup lover in general), but after meeting them & witnessing "their wonder" i fell in LOVE with them. (no joke --'') this is my own personal experience with WG. ---> i met them from afar and when my mom introduced me to them, i immediately clicked with MISO<3 since they are my age ㅋㅋ (and cause they call me "nuna" though im a girl LOL sunmi that dork (: ) i've never met such down to earth people like them before. i thought they'd be stuck up cause of their popularity & whatnot, but they were struck me as the COMPLETE opposite. sunye unnie.. is truly one of a kind. :] her humbleness surrounds her at all times and always give off as a beautiful aura<3

this is something i haven't shared with ANYONE else. (besides my friend Ed)

i met WG at a restaurant back in seoul. my very first impression of ye eun unnie was... she was stuffing her face with kimchee and choking on it.

hahahaa they are truly wonderful people. (i didn't get to meet yoobin unnie though TT__TT)

even though i didn't hate or love them at first, they grew on me, and so did their music... :]

i truly think they're a sensational group of girls who appeals to EVERY age group (in korea) ^_^

and heck yes. im proud to be a wonderful. (everyone can keep on hatin.. the girls only need love & support from wonderfuls<3)

HEck, envy you so much! :tongue2: LOL

ⓙⓨⓟ WONDER☆GIRLS「원더걸스」| ²ⁿd Official Thread

Jeez, I like this one! so creative! and I want the sentence 'Witness The Wonder'' to Be permanently added along with the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTcDG2ubbEs

^Fancam from Asian Model Festival...The girls looked extremely gorgeous!

hi people this is my suggestion.

for this one i kinda stole bits from people and put them together , here goes:

(sorry to people i stole it from. sorry i didnt credit, i cant remember who it was from. wait i remembered now it's Hip2daHOp. sorry to you)

★ Wonder Girls ★「원더걸스」ⓙⓨⓟ // Wonder Land ~ ♡♡

what do you think? i like the idea of the stars. you know, wishin on a star. lol

then i like the idea of having their korean name there. it's original. where they orginiate from

and i think it's good to put jyp tehre, since he's the man behind all those amazing hits!

and the Wonder Land, i put that as a tribute to coolsmurf you know...always keeps us update with wonder girls' news. now it's gone. so yea. and the two hearts kinda indicate second thread....

Guest Jonathan012

★ ⌠JYP's⌡ «Wonder Girls» ∞원더걸스∞ ★ └Perfect Wonder Years II┐

I've put 'Perfect Wonder Years II' because It's their 2nd thread at soompi!

and the Infinity Signs represent Forever with Wonder Girls!

The stars represents the dorkiness they had.

I know It's lame

but this is my suggestion for the title.

I hope it's creative !

I miss Wonder Girls, I will anticipate their album!!

Guest ll_borderline

anybody know where is this photo taken?

9092.jpg

cr.wonderholic

is this new?

yeeun look so beautiful.

no wigs no extensions just their natural beautiful hair.

i hope their is more of this but its the only one posted in wonderholic.

omma and appa

c5f5bfb9_kir1247_sytse2067.gif

omma want a kiss?

_sytse2067.gif

minjookie?lol

2_tyg03100.jpg

lol no doubt they are sisters.

1_tyg03100.jpg

2_tyg03100-1.jpg

3_tyg03100.jpg

sunmi jogging and performing tell me at the same time

__.gif

cr.naver

BFF YeBin

2dgkwg1no4.gif

cr.kyb wordpress

MiSo aaah so adorable!

miso-sunmijjangwordpresscom-95.gif

cr.sunmijjang wordpress

i miss the girls eh...

welcome back lamia!

thnx ll_borderline.. only you seemed to miss me :( (lol!)

i missed MISO!!

wgc11.jpg

i missed 2ye

79852103lx7.jpg

i missed binnie

yoobin03ng6.jpg

and because of a lil sunye bias..keke

9dusgml3956db8.jpg

credit : daum and wonderholic

Guest Wickerman

WONDER☆GIRLS「원더걸스」| ²ⁿd Official Thread

i'd like to add time²wonder at the end but yea would look too bulky

i understand that there are people who want simple but there are people who want elaborate as well and i feel these girls deserve more fancier things in their thread title :]

update! lol, so i only found the ascii code for the 2andn for 2nd

You got some great ideas there! I really like that first one, don't know how readable the jyp will be however.

Have picked what you're going with?

All, you need to PM Charlotte with your idea to be considered.

She will not consider anything else discussed in the thread as official entries.

See the first page for what's been offered already.

I believe there's not much time left.

Also, I don't believe letter bolding is possible on the topic page even

though it makes your idea stand out so consider.

Guest misspinky

Wonder Girls – Girls’ Generation – Kara, The Factors Behind Their Popularity?

Leading of the rush of idol girl-groups, the Wonder Girls, Girls’ Generation (SNSD), and Kara, have each honestly revealed the contributing factors to their popularity.

Rising up as ‘National Little Sisters’ after their consecutive hits <Tell Me>, <So Hot>, and <Nobody>, the Wonder Girls noted their ‘5 person, 5 colors’ individuality as the leading factor in their popularity. The member’s distinctive personalities are appealing because they correspond to the varying tastes of fans.

The Wonder Girls stated, “If you look at the fans, it seems as though they like one member while disliking four out of five of us. It’s because all five of us have different personalities.”

Moreover, they used anime metaphors to explain, “If you look at ‘Sailor Moon,’ isn’t there always one character you prefer among Sailor Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, and Venus? Looking at ‘Wedding Peach’ too, you’re bound to like one character more out of Peach, Lily, Daisy. ”

In addition to their ‘5 person, 5 colors’, the Wonder Girls also picked their ‘Non-celebrity-like familiarity’ as their personal charm.

Girls’ Generation, who returned after nine months to sweep both the on and off-line music charts with their comeback, pointed to their bright and wholesome charm as the primary factor in their popularity.

Girls’ Generation offered a rather mature analysis, stating, “It seems like people like the image of girls who look like they’re running around laughing in a thick meadow.” Fans feel happier and gain strength from seeing the members’ individual colors on top of this wholesome and lively charm.

“It’s most impressive when fans say they gained strength during tough times after seeing a Girls’ Generation clip,” stated Girls’ Generation. “They seem to see the bright side out of seeing us genuinely enjoy the work we do.”

On the other hand, Kara, who is quickly coming up with the release of their second mini-album and the title song <Pretty Girl>, selected their ‘team’s quality for looking natural and lively rather than doll-like prettiness’ as a factor in their popularity.

Kara’s hopes for the future were also revealed. “After undergoing a change in members, we increased our recognition with our first mini-album <Rock U>. Now with <Pretty Girl> it seems like we’ve found our own color. We want to be remembered for being natural and lively while being comfortable and easy-going.”

The colors they’ve recently shown on broadcast TV stem from their desire to be seen not as an idol group but as comfortable and easy-going.

The Wonder Girls’ distinct personalities, Girls’ Generation’s bright and wholesome charm, and comfortable and natural Kara—the fascinating battle between the ‘3 shades of charm’ will continue to draw the attention of fans.

source: Spectacle! Forums

credit: Joy News

translated by: ppoki@Spectacle!Forums

^i couldn't help but think how true that was, well for me it's not like i don't like all of them but there's definitely certain members i prefer more, bias i guess? but that's why i love them as a group cus they bring a different feel to everything.

Guest asian<3

Wow, Wonder Girls' 2nd thread... that's really awesome :)

I really miss the Wonder Girls and all the news about new girl group bands are debuting

makes me sad but it also spike competition too ~

I was bored so I surfed on Youtube and found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D92_zUO3r1g

I think in the beginning they sang a Christmas song or a song relate to Christmas and then Ee Babo :)

Yoobin sang ~ :) was okay, i mean I could tell Yoobin is not use to singing

but she's a rapper with her unique voice <3 I love how Yoobin raps. Sunye and Yeeun did awesomely

Sunmi and Sohee are very cute and pretty there!

Pretty funny to see people in the background skiing lol

n552008458_1196010_758.jpg

lol found this on Facebook :) there's a spelling mistake *missing "L" in Wonder Girls*

n552008458_1196011_1109.jpg

Sorry Yoobin bias ><

Guest epique.

• JYP • WONDEЯ GIЯLS' 원더걸스 OFFICIAL THЯEAD [ ² ] - the wonder continues . . .____ RAiiNii3

i like pepe.RO's one though. ;D

i like the black&white photo of sohee in that photoshoot but

i'm not a fan of that hair she has on the other pic.

overall alright.

aww, thank you lamia for the miso batch of pics <3

& welcome back ! ;D

lol i missed 2ye&binnie too.

hope they're doing well.

Guest SuperKyle

2mc7ptl.jpg

WONDER SCHEDULE

01/17 Sat

[more] 20:00 ~ 21:00 Oak Valley Winter Festival

Korean Schedule Source: wondergirls.jype.com

English Schedule Translation: spectacle! & RedMangoLover of wgspectacle.com

we have a an event tommorrow!

anybody know where is this photo taken?

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll27/ll...erline/9092.jpg

cr.wonderholic

is this new?

im thinking that it could be a rehearsal?

thnx ll_borderline.. only you seemed to miss me :( (lol!)

YO! WOMAN! you didnt even read my post(the one above your first one!)!!!!!!!!!

i might not have said 'I Miss You' outright cus even i have my So Hee moments(cant take the mushyness)....

but do remember to be more careful and read the rules more, since the thread is checked all the time for spam or rule breaking....

[sTREAM] Wonder Girls 1677 Exclusive, Fan Meeting Full Showcase

^ the fanmeeting looked so much fun! Hwo lucky the korean Wonderfuls are! Dying with envy! O__O

i cant wait for the day that WG can have one for International fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it was cool that they had the fanmeeting all exclusive and small, the girls are really

tired and probably dont have enough energy to put on a big show like the 2nd Fanmeeting....

^oh man the fan meeting is so fun & omg i agreed with you about the international fans how cool is that?

O__O i be in the front row LMAO. (will if they close to me)

but yeah blahh kpop feel kinda empty now that the girls is gone.

2woixjb.jpg

& clip (not fancam.) of the girls at the asia award

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iols4tajpCY

also watch a video of yoobin (with pre-debut picture) OMG yoobin was really a tomboy

the hair & the way she take her pictures LOL, but she make a really hot guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnjcG5wgVA

all cr. to yoobin. wordpress =]

+ more one picture of ye eun & her friends

jrb4au.jpg

cr. to ye eun. wordpress yeeunholic

blahh also with sohee releasing her two new photos it look like it

have a lots talk over it. (not to sure with my non korean LOL)

2drwfgn.jpg

^naver search sohee #8

Guest vietboi_tuan

Korean netizens claim responsible to WonderGirls SunYe’s car accident

thumb_1229080892_29.jpg

WonderGirls’ leader, Min SunYe, was the victim of a hit-and-run vehicle incident on Jan. 7. The singer was not in the car at the time and sustained no injuries, however the entire group was late for a scheduled fan meeting by 40 minutes.

At the same time, Korean netizens took the opportunity to show how crazy they are.

According to a JYP Entertainment representative, SunYe was driving in separate vehicle away from the rest of the members in order to stop off somewhere before meeting them at the offices. When she returned to her car, she discovered that it had sustained damage from being hit by another vehicle.

The other members of the WonderGirls at the management center along with the group’s managers had to pick up SunYe on the way to the fan meeting, leading the entire entourage being late.

Many fans have expressed their relief that the singer was uninjured as they had initially only heard she was involved in a hit-and-run.

There are many netizens claiming that they were the driver in question that had damaged SunYe’s car. Thus leading to headlines that she was involved in a 120-person car accident.

c: kay@wgjjang + kbites

Once again I'm so glad that she wasn't hurt!

[more] 20:00 ~ 21:00 Oak Valley Winter Festival

Also in that new event, are they going to perform?

Guest XiahxTiffany

wow immature netizens -_- trying to hurt sunye

glad that she isnt hurt and im new to this thread but always liked wonder girls :)

ye eun's friends are pretty lol :)

Guest MinSeonye

긴선예 -

긴 - long

선예 - sunye

so they call sunye long sunye because of her recent hair extensions that give her long hair,

긴선예 = long-haired Sunye

Nickname is given ever since the MKMF days because of her hair extensions~

Was reading some old posts on Bestiz and got reminded of an old rumor.

A few hours before MBC Gayo Daejun last year, there is a rumor circling around the Korean fans saying that Sunye is going to appear on Taeyang's solo stage. I think they said it's My Girls' performance if I am not mistaken~~

It becomes a hot topic for awhile.. until Taeyang performed and Sunye is no where to be found X]

Most netizens are very disappointed... so am I x:

thank a lot guys :D

@ ll_borderline do you have more pics of sunmi @ her hometown that you posted above?

i remember it have more than one, if i'm not wrong sunye went there with her :)

i think she's cute w/o any makeup ^^

i407216_1231688380245.jpg

i407214_1231688380239.jpg

i407215_1231688380242.jpg

i407213_1231688380236.jpg

her finger was so long O_o

i407217_1231688380246.jpg

wow, that wonderfuls room is SO cool. haha, i know it looks a little...obsessive i guess.

but i don't care! i want what they have XD! *is envious*

WONDER☆GIRLS「원더걸스」| ²ⁿd Official Thread

i'd like to add time²wonder at the end but yea would look too bulky

i understand that there are people who want simple but there are people who want elaborate as well and i feel these girls deserve more fancier things in their thread title :]

update! lol, so i only found the ascii code for the 2andn for 2nd

WOW! you should SERIOUSLY enter the first one in. haha, i know i have one up for voting, but i'd rather vote for that first one.

it looks really catchy. i dunno, i just don't want the new title to be TOO simple :unsure:

Guest ladeela123

Sharing Sunye's sexy back for topping a page. Cheers :]

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j200/sat...93B1ECA79D4.jpg

Credits: Daum Star Gallery

Wow, sexy back! :D Sunye also has a big booty! Very uncommon in Koreans especially skinny minny stars. Hehe~

[sTREAM] Wonder Girls 1677 Exclusive, Fan Meeting Full Showcase

^ the fanmeeting looked so much fun! Hwo lucky the korean Wonderfuls are! Dying with envy! O__O

Lots of funny moments! hahahha!

Didnt know that it was a small girl that asked Yoo Bin about her ideal guy! Surprising!

Thanks for sharing! I know, I'm so jealous of K-Wonderfuls all the time!

Rawr :)

Yay! Finally we will see our girls tomorrow~

Edit;; Whoopie, Wondered a page :D

Archived