Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent more than hour to read the 9 past pages .. OMO u guys are so fast LOL

Okay NOW I NEED TO BREATH :w00t:

I love those new photos .. OH MY YOOBIN :wub: :wub:

I'm wondering if a guy saw these pics what will he says .. I'm sure he will die hehehehe

I need a cup of coffee rite now I have a bad headache from some sones

Guest glamorousCHIC

I'm moping around in anticipation..xD

I can't wait for the vid, coz  I really want to see their choreography... hahaha xD.

--

For YooMin shippers out there, here's a cute gif for you ^-^

mtvpict06.gif

Guest gossipLight911

Anybody remember this???

It's too adorable to pass..

I mean, with WG's upcoming HUGE comeback, looking back to the past makes me a little sentimental..xD

They've gone so far right now, and  i just want to cry in happiness tears.gif

37149195320096d0cbbab.jpg

Guest Artemis

Can someone please make icons from the new teaser pictures?... I'd really appreciate is someone did a yumin icon that I could use for soompi....thanx wonderfuls :wub:

Sunbin1.jpgSunbin2.jpg

Sunbin3.jpgSunbin4.jpg

Sunbin5.jpg

Hope you like them

The new teaser pics are amazing! All of them look freaking HOT and gorgeous like hell huhu

Truly can't wait for their comeback perfomances..!!!

Guest Hottest-day

I like the second teasers! None of the teasers disappoint me, but they surprised me a lot!:wub: When I first saw Yeeun on top for the first batch  teasers, my first thought was she looked so cool with her sharp pretty eyes! Wonder Girls' comeback teaser videos are on demand now!

Comeback Hurry, Wonder Girls, Wonderfuls will be waiting for you!

Someone linked me of this on omonatheydidnt.com and I wanted to show this to

@Mia_Mia and any other wonderfuls who might have thought GD and Sunye looked alike haha

I've never thought like this before, after seeing the photos, I totally agree with you!

Guest loveeeWG

I wonder who always thumb down those comments. I mean, Wonderfuls can give feedback and critiques right? hehe anyway! Saw the pictures in school this morning! AMAZING. My cassie friend was like omg wondergirls sooo pretty! *and then yes i gleamed* xD So happy to be able to spread the Wonder.

WONDERFULS. Please, please please do not reupload the MV TEASER tomorrow. PLEASE. We want WG to get a lot of views. We have to stay united. Like Hottest, they all promised not to reupload the mv and their mv got millions of views in a matter of days. What i am most worried about are not Wonderfuls. I am afraid that other people from other fandom will reupload it in an attempt to get more views. But still! Lets not reupload it. WG have been gone for so long, its time to comeback. And with all the teasing and promotion, i am happy to see that JYP had improved from his previous 2DT managing mistake.

(I am a true blue WF, from the very beginning, a V1 fan. But we all have to admit that 2DT was a sloppy promotion... Although WG have managed to get themselves a #16 spot on the year end chart with just 2 weeks of promotion (AMAZING FEAT) , it could have been better. The promoting, the stylist.. you know what i mean.) JYP is going all out for the girls now, and its all for you Loyal Wonderfuls out there. *HUGS ALL THE WONDERFULS*

Guest misikaormk

countdown for D-Day of the girls!

at 1st teaser they come with growing up and stronger anyhow their clothing designed and hair style can makes their look sexy.

for the next teaser the look so chic and thinner ( especially my yubin & Lim ) but the most striking is Sohee and Lim's pose.

belive more 1,000,000 guys wanna be Lim who was in the embrace of Sohee,tie me baby. :wub:

nothing to sharing more.just got some old gift from"So Hot"

wg7mu5.gif

wg9qt4.gif

wg3je9.gif

wg1dz3.gif

wg10lv4.gif

wg5ku8.gif

Lastly,I miss you,mimi.

wg11lc4.gif

Guest glamorousCHIC

Please can somebody help me? TT__TT.

I can't sleep!!!

vicx.gif:vicx:vicx.gif

I AM ANTICIPATING THE TEASER VIDEOS!!!

PLEASE!!!

so EXCITED! <3

Guest lacus_jj

OMG!!! :wub: :wub:

The 2nd teaser pics are :wub:

They all look great. My sunye looks so gorgeous with that hairstyle, she totally suits it. and excl.gif SoLim couple so cute...sohee hugged lim :wacko: ...

anyways...WG's article on allkpop was surpassed and become no.2, wonderfuls we need your help pls. :tears:

Fighting!

Guest loveeeWG

Wonderfuls~~~ DO you all find it hard to breathe? Because its just so exciting! *help fellow Wonderfuls DO CPR*

Let the show begin. Cant wait to see the teaser tomorrow. For now... Lets discuss!

Which of the teasers (batch 1 and 2) were your favourite and WHY?

For me, my favourite batch 1 teasers goes to *drumroll*

LIM.

She looks stunning in that photo and on the first look it might look awkward but i love how her body and hat flows with her expression. She has definitely gotten alot better in posing!

Batch 2:

YeEun

Its a tie. Honestly i couldnt choose between Yeeun and Sohee! Argh. they are all so amazing. But i chose yeeun in the end. The first teaser photo i saw from the second batch was Yeeun's one and seriously... I was so allured by her stare and that pose. The dress fits her so perfectly! *dreamy*

But nonetheless... at the end of the day, I love all of the teaser pic. My favourite is the group one! I love how Sohee hugged Lim. Maknae LOVE! <3

And Sunye.. I am loving and digging your hair. Loving the change of styles in all of the girls. NOW. I cant wait to see the hair colour!!

Yubin~~ So smexy as always!

Wonderfuls.. what about yours?

Guest wonderr23

Sohee exudes sexiness with her 'body line' and leather mini one-piece dress

11-10-31

201110311608201130_1.jpg

[My Daily = Kim Kyung-min journalist] WonderGirls member Sohee donning a black leather mini one-piece dress, her exceptional transformation unveiled.

On the morning of 31st, WonderGirls thru their teaser site revealed a series of charismatic and intense photos with the theme "Red WonderGirls".

Compared to the first concept photos uploaded on the 28th prior 'Red WonderGirls', the concept this time around is more charismatic and intense.

In the first teaser, they donned black sheer dresses which emphasized their sexiness but in this teaser they wore black dotted leather dresses accented with fur, which beautifully highlights the whole look.

JYP Entertainment stated, "Many are showing great interest and rooting for WonderGirls' comeback which is why the girls are working very hard for this" and "We sincerely want to convey our thanks to all and we are hoping that everyone will show more support on the upcoming teasers and to WonderGirls' future activities as well."

Source: My Daily

Guest only5Wonders

Which of the teasers (batch 1 and 2) were your favorite and WHY?

For the first batch, it's a tie between Yubin and Sohee ^-^...for obvious reasons of course.

For the second batch, Sunye caught my attention massively, like seriously.

I've always loved her short hair so hot hair style. She's so chic & hot & charismatic and her eyes are so captivating o_O ...

But then again, I don't want to play favorites coz I love all of them. Lim's beauty, Sohee's ferocity, Yubin's sensuality, Ye Eun's beguilement, and Sunye's glamour.

All of them looked classy and elegant.

There's some kind of a hypnotic attraction that gravitates you towards them.

It's the Wonder Effect,  I tell you!!

The Red Wonders, huh? :D.

I was expecting a more sophisticated label, hahaha xD.

uhmm..sometimes, I'm not feeling questions like this, like whose picture do you like best or something, coz it sort of deals with the  comparison and contrast with the girls and I don't want to compare the girls, because they are all unique and beautiful in their own way.. xD..no offense.. though ^-^ Just my two cents..

Please don't feel bad,..

:sweatingbullets: loveeeWG, i hope you're not upset with me TT___TT..

maybe you're doing this to encourage other wonderfuls to post, but yeah, i hope u understand ^-^..I answered for the sake of answering too, hahahaha xD..

Continue to post interesting inquiries though :)

To all 684 users, we are not scary :) Just put a comment about your thought about WG photo teaser!

Or Join for those who haven't joined the WG fanclub on Soompi, we really need your help!

GOOD JOB WONDER GIRLS!

WE BROKE THE 10 000 Comments!

Be ready to spazz 2morrow!

Guest soheeWG

WOW 799 readers ;) I really hope they are going to have a long comeback stage (like for so hot and nobody) !!

12 new songs!!! Hopefully they'll get to perform 2 songs from their new album. I can't wait to see their new dance moves too. :lol:

Guest qsslave

i cant breathe!!!!!(miss a's mode...hehe)

one word to describe the amazing picture of wonder girls....'"""MARVELOUS!!!!!!''''''

thank you jyp for not disappoint us wonderfuls...hehehe...

the girls look so amazing with their make up,outfits,hairstyles,poses....they did great and they looked so beautiful!!!!...(wonder what will taec and seulong going to react about this..hehe)

lim --- she looks pretty as always...i love her hat..

sohee---omo...why she looked so sexy with that pose!!!!and she looked so fierce!!!

yenny---she looked fabulous..has a great body and a very good eye contact with camera...she do like like barbie's character

yoobin--hot as always..with that serious stare can make any man's heart melt

sunye---she's hot!!!!i always love her short hair!!!she looked absolutely same with any female manga character who have short hair...serious...

need to relax now...it's hard to handle this 'excitedness'!!!!hehe

did anyone share this before? Claude Kelly replied a question at his tumblr 2 days ago.

tumblr_ltsipfA3p31qco1zjo1_500.png

Source: http://claudekelly.tumblr.com/

cr. wonderfulwondergirls@tumblr

I'm still wondering who's the producer for their title song this time? IMO, it's still gonna be JYP.

Jonte as their choreographer, Johnny W. as their stylist and JY Park as their producer. triple J haha.

^ I honestly hope not, I know he create some of the girls hits but I really want someone else. Jyp usually the one that choreograph their title dance but for this comeback I'm so glad that it someone else. So might as well get someone else to produce the title track too.

Glad to hear that people in Korea still love our Sohee, she really is the nation little sister. Anyway video teaser is tonight can't wait,

& HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS (To the people that are celebrating it be safe, and keep warm)

EDIT: Since it halloween and all here . . my edit . . nothing really lol

"Soul less killer" or "Ahn vampire" hahah idk

heartless.jpg

Archived