Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^^

@QuoxieQuoxie(Sorry! That was a typo, I have no clue how the "u" got in there...): As soon as the shock of what happened in Japan wore off, and I stared to think about who I knew that was there, and I thought of Sohee's sister, I hope she's ok.

I can't wait for the new album, it would be really great if the girls worked with Stevie Wonder, but I'm not sure if they will...I love their outfits from the Bangkok concert. And Yenny losing her shoe, so funny, but I still love my Park Yosa. I love the fanart that was posted!

So I feel like I'm contributing something I'll share a gif I created the other day...(it's a picture gif)

d7d5ba03be.gif

Wonder Girls Fighting! ~Linda~

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qoxie

'qoxie', not 'quoxie'. If I can get a penny for every misspelling I encounter... (lol)

Continued from previous... the pics kinda remind me of an old Seinfeld episode.

1L6sw.jpg

vSkwS.jpg

lvup2.jpg

gYixI.jpg

Sf1fZ.jpg

flwYB.jpg

lffWq.jpg

Hb1QF.jpg

uMuFy.jpg

FIAbS.jpg

HIpFq.jpg

oAvkj.jpg

KtQKX.jpg

5gdeH.jpg

etwTO.jpg

Ymj41.jpg

LYn7X.jpg

nGi44.jpg

pspUY.jpg

1uK0A.jpg

LDp45.jpg

3wc2e.jpg

W4sXw.jpg

VBZtu.jpg

2tFae.jpg

HejtE.jpg

gCgD9.jpg

XskUK.jpg

q4uNY.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Source: link

Guest r1988

^

thnx for the pics

@akajoe lol if these people will all going to appear in WG MV lol then god knows how much money JYP will spend

I think the whole Stevie Wonder's collaboration will be more likely that either he will write a song for the girls or he will be featured in one of the girls songs but I dont he will appear in the mv or the other ones that u mentioned

I think she went with them

The photo was posted by Se7en's restaurant twitter account so i think when they came, the restaurant's staff asked for a photo but Sun Mi didnt want take it with others cuz dont want public attention

I'm not sure if she went with them or not but I dont think sunmi have issues for the public to know what she is doing or that she is still hanging out with JYP family

not while ago 2am seulong said through twitter that him , sunmi , sohee and yeeun were all out together playing bowling yes he did not post any pic but he mentioned sunmi name beside sunmi also joined twitter posted some pics and openly tweeted other JYP family and WG members

so if she did not want the public to know that she was with them she would have told Seulong to not mention her name and she would not have joined to twitter

Guest valentino_rossi46

From @xxxSxxxSxxx twitter account, So Hee's sister said she's ok, food, water, everything is ok :)

Btw, I think why JYP dont use tac-tic like US singers, just release 1 single MV then 1-2 months later release a new album, so the girls can release 1 new song in April, then an full album will drop in June, cuz if using tac-tic like in Korea, release an album with only 1 MV for title track is not worth with many famous producer join, American singer often release 1 single, then release an album with another new MV, around 2 months later release 1-2 more single from that album

Guest qoxie

^

Yup, that's the longtime American practice: singles (which were often 'loss leaders' in the vinyl & CD era) are released to promote album sales (where profits used to be made).

But MTV is no longer as influential; most Western artistes must to hit the road these days to get the word out.

Touring income has become more vital for revenue too, what with digital songs still a financial underperformer.

Many other summer songs will be competing for radio airtime as it is. WG has to coordinate their album release with a tour to give it any chance.

r1988 -- If SW writes a new song, I don't think WG's album can meet its June release anymore.

That's the gist I was getting at. Ditto if he agrees to contibute to an existing track.

Given SW's stature, I don't think JYP can merely include any such composition as album filler or bonus material anyway.

It will have to be the lead single, topping all others by Claude Kelly or Darkchild or Joe Jonas or whoever.

That's why I posited such a musical collaboration is more feasible further down the line.

The album, meanwhile, should really be at the mixing stage right now.

Guest noname_soompi

fancam @ Dragon restaurant (after concert)

หลังคอนMBCที่มังกรหลวง

cr:easoshi @ youtube

fancam @ Health Land Spa (before dinner)

110313 - Wonder Girls in Thailand

cr:MinSunYe Thailand, bbwgnd@youtube

------ (fan account) Wonder girls went out Spa, but they walked in the wrong way!! So they can’t find their car, at that time SUNlight shouted “Your car is that way” (She said this word in Thai) and pointed to the right way. Then girls walked over their car shyly on the right way… and they walked pass WFs very closely. For sure, WFs are the best.. they recorded clip -------

110313 - Wonder Girls in Thailand (2)

fancam @ MK gold (dinner)

110313 - Wonder Girls after dinner @ MK gold

fancam @ Suvarnabhumi Airport

110313 - Wonder Girls @ Suvarnabhumi airport

Wonder Girls @ "Kan Pak" (Tv program in Thailand, aired yesterday)

110317 Wonder Girls @ Kan Pak

cr:DiYMaNm@youtube

Guest darkbrowny

@r1988//

sunmi visited seven's chicken restaurant with suzy and joo.

Apple said she also saw them.

yeolbong mentioned it first: 가로수를찾아주신 MISS A수지양.ZOO.원더걸스선미양 감사합니다^^~□ ㄱ ㄱ ㅑ~~□

but they deleted it and writed again. 가로수를찾아주신 MISS A수지양.ZOO. 감사합니다^^~ ㄱ ㄱ ㅑ~~

because they think sunmi is ex member.

and those yeolbong's photos are celebrity's photo.

but sunmi is now inactive celeb. so she(and jyp) don't want to take picture in public.

Guest Dechen

fancam @ Dragon restaurant (after concert)

หลังคอนMBCที่มังกรหลวง

cr:easoshi @ youtube

fancam @ Health Land Spa (before dinner)

110313 - Wonder Girls in Thailand

------ (fan account) Wonder girls went out Spa, but they walked in the wrong way!! So they can’t find their car, at that time SUNlight shouted “Your car is that way” (She said this word in Thai) and pointed to the right way. Then girls walked over their car shyly on the right way… and they walked pass WFs very closely. For sure, WFs are the best.. they recorded clip -------

110313 - Wonder Girls in Thailand (2)

fancam @ MK gold (dinner)

110313 - Wonder Girls after dinner @ MK gold

fancam @ Suvarnabhumi Airport

110313 - Wonder Girls @ Suvarnabhumi airport

Wonder Girls @ "Kan Pak" (Tv program in Thailand, aired yesterday)

110317 Wonder Girls @ Kan Pak

cr:DiYMaNm@youtube

who is the guy they bow to outside the Dragon restaurant ???

Guest noname_soompi

who is the guy they bow to outside the Dragon restaurant ???

^

^

i think he's NORAZO (but I'm so sorry, i really dont know his name)

more fancam ^^

110312 Wonder Girls in the Bus at Centara Hotel

cr:nunnui@youtube

fancam from press conference

(0:14 - 0:20 -- YuMinAhn --- 2 unnies called her maknae to stand in front of them... cute cute)

[Fancam] MBC Korean Music Wave in Bangkok - Press Conference

cr:regentjamih@youtube

Thanks

v

v

Guest Misakoloves

From @xxxSxxxSxxx twitter account, So Hee's sister said she's ok, food, water, everything is ok :)

Btw, I think why JYP dont use tac-tic like US singers, just release 1 single MV then 1-2 months later release a new album, so the girls can release 1 new song in April, then an full album will drop in June, cuz if using tac-tic like in Korea, release an album with only 1 MV for title track is not worth with many famous producer join, American singer often release 1 single, then release an album with another new MV, around 2 months later release 1-2 more single from that album

What about So Hee's Sister ? O: Sorry !

Guest wonderr23

can someone please look for Hyerim's solo pics in MBC Thailand? I can't find them!

w81.jpg

cr: en.korea

--------------------------------------------------------------

JYP엔터테인먼트, 日 지진 피해 성금 3억원 쾌척

입력 2011.03.18 17:31

2PM·원더걸스의 소속사인 JYP엔터테인먼트가 일본 대지진 피해 복구를 위해 3억원을 쾌척한다.

JYP엔터테인먼트는 18일 "소속 연예인과 본사는 작은 정성을 모아 오늘 대한 적십자사를 통해 지진 피해 복구 성금 3억원을 전달한다"며 "일본 국민과 교민들의 무사와 안전을 진심으로 기원한다"고 말했다. JYP는 이어 "희망을 잃지 않고 어려움을 극복할 수 있도록 정성과 마음을 다해 응원하겠다"고 덧붙였다.

엄동진 기자 [kjseven7@joongang.co.kr]

JYP Entertainment's generous contribution of 300 million won for earthquake aid

2011.03.18 17:31

2pm, Wondergirls and the agency JYP Entertainment donated 300 million won for earthquake aid in Japan.

JYP Entertainment said on the 18th "various artists and the people at the our agency collected a small amount of money, today we were able to send that donation worth 300 million won to Japan thru the National Red Cross of The Republic of Korea" and "We sincerely pray for the safety of the Japanese people and the Koreans living overseas". JYP said "don't lose hope, you will be able overcome this. I will sincerely pray and hope for that with a cheering heart".

Eom Dongjin reporter [kjseven7@joongang.co.kr]

-------------------------------------------------------------------

allkpop version! LOL

JYP Entertainment to donate $300,000 USD towards Japanese disaster relief

by VITALSIGN on March 18, 2011 at 12:31 am

20101208_jypnation_1.jpg

On March 18th, JYP Entertainment announced that they will be donating $300,000 USD towards relief efforts in Japan through the Korean National Red Cross.

Representatives of JYP Entertainment stated, “Our employees and artists will be praying for the safety of the citizens of Japan. 2PM, 2AM, and our other artists will be bringing together their hearts in order to donate $300,000 USD through the Korean National Red Cross.”

They continued, “Our employees and artists will be supporting the people of Japan so that they do not lose hope and find the strength to overcome and recover.”

In summary, the three biggest companies of the industry, SM Entertainment (1 million USD), YG Entertainment ($500,000 USD), and JYP Entertainment, have donated a total of $1.8 million USD together in the past few days to aid Japan’s recovery.

Source: OSEN via Nate

Credit: allkpop

Guest qoxie

Fanboy stays loyal.

AGnGK.gif

Source: http://t.sina.com.cn...0401/zF4koBD8Fa

[20110317, #KimHeeChul YS translation #42] Fake Sophie Marceau caller. Heechul: Who's Sophie Marceau? Lady Jane: You don't even know who she is? She is many males' dream girl! Heechul: But every male's dream girl is Sohee~ [angry] [angry] [angry] [angry] [angry] Lady Jane continues to fill in about Sophie Marceau. Heechul: Don't bother, it's not like I care who she is.

- - - - - - - - -

Patrick Suen, the freelance writer who was WG's interpreter in Hong Kong & then Shanghai (Chloe), has surfaced in Seoul.

To literally travel the breath of the continent for WG's sake, I think he must either be pursuing a news story/book project or maybe JYPE has a permanent job to offer. Who knows.

Didn't say which manager he met, though.

6oB09.gif

Source: http://t.sina.com.cn...0651/wr4kqfiqiV

Had dinner with WG's manager & then got a tour inside JYP Headquarters. There are several dance studios & classrooms in the building. While visiting, I saw students attending Mandarin lessons. To avoid disturbing their classes, I decided not to take any snapshots inside. The manager suggested that I take one outside as a souvenir instead. Carrying my various bags made me feel very uncomfortable.

Guest pexxy

anyone knows when the WG album is coming out? I remember paying for it in 09 and it was such a hefty sum but no news till now. I just want to get a refund.

Guest qoxie

Looks like WG is going back to China next week.

There was vague tweets on weibo in the last 48 hours.

Some people were also asking around, cuz the event coincided with RAIN's own concert in the same city (Beijing) on the same day (March 26). (They were wondering if WG will be opening for Bi.)

The organizer, China Mobile's Mclub ("Wireless Music Club"), went public with ticketing promotions today: http://mclub.10086.cn/

It is a 4-artiste showcase gig at the National Olympic Sports Center.

I found a concert poster too.

Pp2Zx.jpg

Guest yummy_swg

i know it's quite late but here's my fan account ^^ and i have to apologize for my English ^^

At the concert

Besides banner, we also have another project to support our girls. As you all know that the organizer just added Wonder Girls only two days before selling the tickets, many wonderful already bought with others, some (esp. kids) can’t collect enough money. There are only 10 people who join our project so we decided to make a huge WG on the stand. (like qoxie already posted it) I believe that they saw it… when they sang Arirang, we saw Sunye pointed to us XD and Yeeun also waved the flag to where we are :tears:

March 13, 2011

I decided to follow them once again lol MallyJung called me that she met ‘YeLim’ at the restaurant. And they went shopping at Central World. I and my friends waited for them in front of the restaurant because I think maybe they’ll come for lunch. I met a SONE and he told me that three girls just went out of the restaurant. He didn’t know WG but he said one has blonde hair, one with light brown and one with black hair. So we think they’re 2YeLim.

And suddenly a girl came out of a lift. Her face, skin, body and her red hair looks familiar to me… OHMYGOSHHH!! I told my friend ‘That’s Yubin!!!!!’ I think I didn’t make a loud noise cuz I don’t want others to know they’re Wonder Girls. But Yubin still heard me XD she raised her hand to cover her mouth cuz she didn’t wear any makeup. (Awww but your bare face is really beautiful!!! Really!! :wub: ) She also wore eyeglasses without lens kkkk so cute!! And then Sohee followed her. Ahnso wore sunglasses but she was absolutely cute!! Awww mandoo cheeks kkkk. They went in the restaurant so we waited for them outside.

1 hour passed, they came out. I called ‘Yubin unni’ but she still heading to the lift but Ahnso stopped so Yubin stopped too XD my friend gave Sohee a present and asked for her autograph. I gave her my heartmade fan (lol) and she signed for me TT I asked Yubin “did you see our green WG on the stand?” and Yubin said “YES!” while she was signing to another fan, I said ‘Have a safe flight home’. But she couldn’t hear me clearly she said something like ‘Huh?’ and when she finished signing, she looked at my face to let me say that again… OMG!!! When she didn’t wear any makeup, she looked like a kid. Her bright rounded eyes made me stuttered!! LoL my brain was blurry at the moment so I said… “We’ll support you forever” she smiled and said ‘Thank you’… I think I’m in heaven lol

After that, they had dinner at MK Gold. The girls really enjoyed ‘Tang-Mo-Pan’ (Watermelon juice). Sunye also cooked boiled rice to staffs and members kkkk Yenny enjoyed her meals too. (after WG left, some WF said Yenny had 3 cups of ice cream :D ) when they finished dinner, we waited for them outside and fanchant lol (as you can see from the clip) they all smiled and waved to fans and their manager (Eunok) also gave us a little smile too!! And we sent them at the airport :tears: they smiled and waved to fans like always… huhuhu I really love these girls not because they’re pretty or they’re good at singing or dancing but I appreciate their kind hearts :tears: they are very sincere to fans. Sunye also said in the interview in ‘Kun Pak’ that they want to come to Thailand to promote or join whatever events. That’s so sweet of our leader And I also love one comment from another fanclub. He said he likes Wonder Girls because they’re world singer but always humble :) I think it’s true.

here's YuSo' autographs

c10338359142.jpg

Guest r1988

thnx alot for the fan account

to be honest and I hope nobody gets more wrong but in some how I hate how JYPE is managing the girls I mean they make the girls attend events and perform in concerts and it means the more the album release will be pushed to another dateb/c girls are not spending enough time in recording for their album and they already changed the album release date so many times before ,so wouldn't be better if they make the girls finish recording for the album instead plus the girls must be physically very tired last Saturday they were in Thailand then went to Korea then went back to the USA and next week they will go to china?!! god knows how tired these girls must be feeling

so I really hope from now on JYPE will make the girls to fully focus in recording and preparing for their debut album instead of making them jump from one to country to another

Guest icespike

at this rate it seems like jype is putting efforts in china first, due to the momentum of wg selling in top 10 (if i remember correctly?)

i'm just guessing he will take this advantage to get attention for miss a, so in this order, miss a will come back first (in china) with the help of wg (maybe they release their chinese album)

US album is after this... yeah, more push back, but the pic with stevie gave me hope, so i'm not too impatient anymore. remember that china is also a pretty big and hard to crack market, so if wg can get a solid base there, all the better for them.

Archived