Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

Aigoo.. I think the Wondergirls channel on Youtube is kinda slow in uploading videos. :lol: LOL! I remember they posted a short clip of Sun Ye & Lim at the JYP Nation concert’s backstage sometime in January when JYP Nation happened on 24 December. Ye Eun has been blonde for months now & they post up an old video where she is still dark haired? :lol: Haha! However I don’t really mind it. More Wonder Girls for me! :D they all look so cute! Yenny's “bye” – ADORABLE! <333

Now now guys.. there seems to be more negative energy than positive feelings in the thread now! Remember we are here to support Wonder Girls! Let’s support Wonder Girls by talking about THEM. ;)

PS: did anyone see Chansung & Ye Eun sticking together in that latest picture of JYP Nation? at least ChanEun are making me happy even if others are not. *coughWooYecough*

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wonderr23

black ocean? i wouldn't call it that when there's only ONE FC doing it.lol I agree...we are all starting to sound like butthurt ourselves so let's all take a chillax and instead focus all of our energy to something more important. Like Wondergirls ^^

fancams please come quick~

[uPDATE] now i'm starting to see tweets sayin that what happened was false! And that Sones actually didn't turned off their pink light sticks! The only blank ones are for the letters! See! What did i say? Please don't jump to conclusions unless we have evidence! Rumours like these can cause huge fanwars and we don't want that happening since we are not the only ones who will suffer. I'm so sorry for the long rant but i can't help it!

Since there are so many people online, I repost my message !!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR WONDERGIRLS they deserve it =)

PLEASE WONDERFULS  !!! It'll be WG's comeback soon, and I know we all want to see them  being successful !!! Before their comeback, it'll be great if they start  winning some polls or competitions hehe they'll get more attention if  they win =) So don't forget to vote AGAIN and AGAIN !!! You need to vote  for 4 polls -

1) MCOT Poll "Korean Wave" !!!

Here's the link - VOTE FOR WONDERGIRLS

All  you have to do is to click on the "vote" at the top of the page, on the  right (it's in red) ! Then you'll see the page with all the groups, and  you click on WG's picture =D YOU CAN VOTE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT !!! If  you're bored, please go and vote non-stop !!! If it's annoying you can  do it while listening to music XD Just imagine how WG (and WF) will be  happy if WG wins =) Everything is possible, yesterday 2PM were #3 and  now they're #1 with sooo many votes !!! Hottests are voting non-stop LOL  I'm happy for 2PM but we need to make WG win XD Please vote vote vote  !!! If it's about korean wave, WG deserve it... After all the most  popular korean song is Nobody =D

2) MUSIQTONE Poll "Video Of The Week" !!!

Scroll  down and you'll see on the right, there's a poll =) You can vote 50  times (when you'll reach the limit they'll tell you) all you have to do  is to choose "Wonder Girls - Nobody" and then click on "Submit Vote" !!!  Do it 50 times =) It'll take 1 minute, so do it please !!! Then you  need to wait 12 hours and you can vote AGAIN 50 times =) So do it  EVERYDAY !!! Please don't forget, we need to help WG to spread their  name !!! Especially now, just before their comeback =)

3) MEGAKPOP Poll "Best Collaboration Of Korean Bands" !!!

Here's the link - VOTE FOR WONDERBANG

It's on the right side of the website. We all know WonderBang is the best  collab ever !!! XD Even two years later people are still obsessed with  this collab !!! So VOTE FOR WONDERGIRLS + BIG BANG !!! Vote as much as you want until the limit =)

4) MTVK Poll "Airport Fashion Battle" !!!

Scroll down, then you'll see under the pictures, in the middle of the page, there's the poll !!! Vote as much as you want, until you reach the limit !!!

SPREAD THE WONDER !!! WONDERFULS let's be UNITED !!! =)

Right  now I'm writing a list of all the people on Youtube who are Wonderfuls.  So everytime I'll need to pass a message (like this one) I can send  mass messages and they'll all receive it. Hopefully it'll help... =) I  want WG to win everything... I'm tired to see them losing on these polls  !!! XD I want to show them my love so I keep voting non-stop !!!

GO WONDERFULS !!! VOTE VOTE VOTE !!! WONDERGIRLS need our help !!! =D

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Even though it would have been nice if the wonder girls performed last but second to last is still good. I mean they came after dbsk. I would have thought dbsk would have come after. And the group that performed last had two of the 3 MCs so the show might have run smoothies this way. If their fans really did turn their lightsticks off, its disappointing as its happened to them before. But not going to be butthurt and what not. As long as wonderful were still able to show their support then its good. Wonderfuls are wonder girls fans. I hope the girls saw the banner. I really love it. XD

I can't wait to watch their perfs. Did they perform 5 full songs?

Yay! I got update, thanks to HadesHadez@twitter

"Ok here's something for now. This wdf is freaking awesome" click

"There r lots of messages for @mimimimi0502 i'm touched. Messages said"we'll wait for 4d" "love Tim(sunmi thai nickname)" click

:) I hoping she update more.

^ Aw~~ Thai-Wonderfuls are truly WONDERFUL =) So many messages for the 6 WonderGirls =')

I seriously can't wait for the fancams, I want to see our girls performing the 5 songs *o* + Thai-Wonderfuls fanchants =)

CAN'T WAIT~~ WONDERGIRLS !!!

People, keep voting for WG at the polls !!! LOL ^^ Look for my previous post on this page =)

Guest jcsmark

Wonder Girls performed a remix version of Nobody!

I Wonder which version they did cause they have about ten different ones lol

can't for some fancams of the girls :)

Guest *bluebutterfly*

I like the fan signed board. Wonderful who attended there really awesome. So many great signs of support. :D

I topped a page.

Old gifs from Vita 500 CF recording.

credit: daum

^

^

Haha I like these Wonder Couples episodes =P It's so cute & funny =) I miss MiSo !!!

I can't wait for fancams !!! We need to do something while we're waiting =(

All I do is voting for WG on polls + watching videos about WG on Youtube XD

Here, I want to share a video that I just watched, it's sooo adorable !!! I think it deserves more views & likes ^^ (it's not a new video but who cares LOL) :

Sohee - Beautiful

CR - isworm @youtube

Guest wonderr23

^

OMG Sunye ahh~ i'm so speechless right now! Fancams please... :tears:

[kmwbkk fancam 12.03.11] Wonder Girls

cr: bladestery

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Oh yes! Fancams and pictures from the concert.

Thanks for sharing.

The top comment from the finale fancam made me smile. xD

The stylists were not bad at all this time round! New, hot outfits and Sunye's hair was nice! :D

I'm really loving Yoobin's hair at the moment too.

Another fancam, but you can see WG for 2seconds only LOL XD

I still share it because well, we don't have other fancams right now ! ^^

CR - spyplism @ youtube

@1:55 Sunye is waving hands to the crowd <333

EDIT - OK I need to go right now, I'm sad there aren't more fancams for now ! But I'm sure I'll see a lot of fancams when I'll come back tonight or tomorrow =) GO WONDERGIRLS~~ Wonderfuls don't forget to support WG, "like" all the fancams on Youtube, and write nice comments to them =) WONDERGIRLS JJANG !!!

Guest ying_ying

Our gorgeous leader Min

x2_4fa836a.jpg

Credit: PJ_tan@twitter

Another fancam

Credit: doyzan@youtube

Park YeEun lost her shoes while performing Nobody kkkk She walked back and secretly wore it while waving to fans XD

TH_Wonderfuls@twitter

Yenny lost her shoes while performing Nobody AGAIN :D

@jcsmark Thanks so much for welcoming me! (:

Actually I had the same problem as WonderGirlsFr [about 10-post rule] xD But I dont know why I can post at WGs thread now. So happy :D

Archived