Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

How did you find out about Wonder Girls?

Like dEv0311, i also found out about them through EHB when heechul was dancing to it. i

thought that "tell me" was from the 70s. so i ignored the song. early last year, i saw aticles about

them being bashed on a kpop blog. so i read some of them but i still wasn't interested in them.

after some time, i started googling them coz i wanna know what's the buzz about these girls. then,

i fell in love with them! i started searching everywhere for more infos and started searching for vids

on youtube. then, i found wondergirls wonderland, where i read every single article from the beginning..

i think remember the article where i got curious about them. it was a guy who paid 5 million won to have a date with the girls but backed out. :vicx:

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how i found out about wonder girls was... i was browsing

on youtube about S.H.E a taiwanese girl group

and suddenly wonder girls "tell me" shows out of no where lol <--- i exagerated a bit :P

so i click on in and i seriously thought the video was ridiculous... so i clicked the "X" button

without even finishing the video... hehe... but then the next day wonder girls was everywhere!

on my youtube subcribes and on even "asian websites" i go to... so i decided to check out "tell me" again...

and again i found the video wierd ...but i tried actually finishing the video... i was about to click "X" again

but than yoobin rap and i was like "woahhhhh she looks sooo COOL"

so i search on there group and learned more about them... lol and i gradually loved them over time

so thats how i found out about wonder girls hehheheheheh lol ^^

Guest WonderGirlYoobin

Ahm.. i found out about Wonder Girls when i was watching "Pops In Seoul"(ARIRANG) i was just basically watching when suddenly

this Music Video of Some 5 "Pretty" and "Charismatic girls" Appear, which Suddenly and in lightning fast caught my Attention.. LoL..

and CHADANG a "FANBOY" was Born and the rest is history.. LoL.. and btw also My family loves Wonder Girls. esp my MoM..LoL..

I MISS WONDER GIRLS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

how i found out about wonder girls is from

the Wonder Bang Performance.

yea. kinda weird but..

i found out about the wondergirls after their special stage with bigbang.. you know, wonderbang?

yep, so i fell in love with wonderbang (esp toobin ^_^) then i fell in love with wondergirls and have been hooked ever since..

ah i miss them alot. can't wait for their comeback ;)

EDIT:

how i found out about wonder girls is from

the Wonder Bang Performance.

yea. kinda weird but..

OMG! i didn't even see your post.. and no it's not wierd! the chemistry was awesome!

Guest sweethopes

Well, I discovered their existence due to my brother’s birthday present. One of his friends gave him a collection of albums and Wonder Girls’ album “The Wonder Years” was there.

i borrowed his cds one afternoon and I haven’t returned it yet. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest Xiao Ryn

I first saw WGs on Tell Me and I don't notice much but I like YooBin rap version on that song ^^

And when I see them singing on music bank (watch KBSWorld), I started find the profile of them and became a fan of WGs-Wonderful

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ousfNFr-mok

cr kazaf10

what is up with this fancam...

why is the music so emotional

good gracious it made me miss the girls 100x more!

sunmi's gif spam so adorable!

shes the most lovable ever!

thank goodness for her!

wonder girls will be at a winter festival today right any updates?

I know about the music and the gif spam

but minsunye.net ( I think this is a sunye fancam), they always put this super-emotional music --- haha, trust sunye fans to do that..

I thought they were supposed to be on a show too..guess not?

i didn't know about soompi that time, but kdramas are sooo popular here in the Philippines. and I love Eugene and YEH, so i watched videos in youtube that are related to them. then, i started learning about kpop (SES and BabyVOx). and then I searched their groups in wikipedia. then i read about Cats, Kara and Wonder Girls' debut. Since i love girl groups, i watched their debut performances in youtube, and i was amazed at their skills. they danced as if they are one, and they got great voices! Plus, they are so beautiful! Then almost instantly, i fell in love with them:)

Guest precious_rain

Hi girls! I'm new in this thread. I loved WGs for a while now but I didn't had the time to visit soompi. I hope I'm welcome here. :)

I am a huge fan of Rain and he once visited the Wonder Girls while rehearsing. I think that was aired through MTV. And I automatically fell in love with the girls! :)

Guest XiahxTiffany

well it was about a year and a half ago when i saw people performing tell me on starking lol

i was like this is a pretty good song and started learning the dance

then i found the artist and boom it was wonder girls and i was in love lol :)

and thats basically how i got into the Wonder Girls !!!

Guest catalima

I was watching some mv's on youtube -don't really remember which- when their Tell Me video appear. At first I really don't like it but after listening Yoobin's rap, I start to become a fan ;)

Well, it dates back a long time. I never really like k-pop. I was watching Channel V thailand and then i saw Irony MV, i was like....who are they? .....kinda weird.....but later i found myself singing 'irony~' LOL. but that wasn't really enough, i didn't take much interest in them. then few months later, i saw snsd's MVs on channel and i was like...ummm...who are they quite interesting, i got some snsd songs and became their fans. then one day i was talking on msn with my friend and i said how much i like snsd. then my friend told me that he doesnt any korean girl bands apart from wonder girls because of their tell me dance. so i was like , wow. let's check it out. i went on youtube. watch tell mv, i was like hahahah so funny!!! really funny!! but at the same time, very unique, very stylish too! i was just a little fan then. not much. but later on , the release of So Hot. omg that song is amazing love it!!!! then i saw them on star golden bell and thought they are really natural and cute and polite. so i was like wow. they are perfect. then i just become a bigger fan! now i totally adore them. i like them best! wonder girls the best! wowooohooo! oh and also. yubin's rap just lures me into listening to their songs. love her rap. and she's hot too :]

Before the debut...people were talking about the release about JYP's new group...which interested me aLOT!

Guest cajAzhari

same with some ppl..i know them through tell me dance by heechul..then,i saw perf wonderbang..then,i start l0oking onto them..

1stly,i l0ve yoobin n now it has turn to sunmi..

she is so cute ^^

wow, interesting stories of how you found out about WG....

I just stumbled on their xman appearance back in may or april 07..

and i've been addicted since...

wow that fancam is so cloe...that fan must've been on their grils or just

has a very good zoom.... Sunye has lost a lot of weight... sigh... hope

they take better care of themselves...so looks so emaciated...

1.) Is the episode of Introducing Star's Friends with Yoobin and Yoojin posted anywhere possibly with subs?

2.) Are wondersubbers still subbing Intimate Note?

1. No it isn't subbed yet.... well i think anyonne did

2. Surprise ^^ ... don't worry, we are working on various projects, this one is also on that list ...

Also guys, remember that SBS show will not be uploaded on Youtube, so if you want Wonder Gilrs video

from SBS, you have to go get them at Spectacle! While you are there don't hesitate to take a look at the

second anniverssary project...and participate of course ^^

Archived