Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

First of all thank you and congrats qoxie! How awesome is that ey? I imagine you'll be opening the next thread? ;) but, as wonderstruck said, hope it doesn't take too much of your time. If anything, this wonderful here is willing to help. :)

@rita86 Yenny's love interest? Ooh! Where'd you heard? Oh how i so anticipate Yenny's acting, especially when she calls herself a dried fish in romance. (really? Last year's jypnation told me otherwise) Oh but does anyone else here thinks Wes Aderhold looks very. . . Ken-like? Like a surrogate. . . But owell.

I feel bad for not having any news to share, just questions. For GDA, voting on a different day doesn't seem to affect the numbers. And for the music sites, all i have to do after i'm done streaming is close it with the 'x' button right?

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheArchangel

I'm just curious how the fans are able to calculate the points for music bank? Do wonderfuls know how to calculate the points as well? I mean broadcast points and viewers preference, how do they calculate that? If those points are always the factors that dominate even the 60% digital sales, what's the point of releasing a good quality album when your broadcast and appearance are more important to KBS?

Well, as they say life is unfair. BEG's Sixth Sense was also an impressive album but it didn't get much attention as it should. Kpop right now is more on popularity than quality. And a bit of politics. At least right now, someone from the inside knows this (remember the critic ranking?). I'm pretty sure change will come soon. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Guest TheArchangel

111202 Ye Eun + Minho + Sohee - Opening+ K-Chart (SNSD vs Wonder GIrls) @ Music Bank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOgxsBPiZNY&feature=player_embedded

Who ship Sohee & Minho??? ME Me me me.... >_<

Both Minho and Sohee are both stiff though. Well, stiff isn't really the proper term but you get the idea. Personality-wise, Sohee-Onew and Ye Eun-Minho.

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

they can win right ?! right?!! :tears:

i want them to win so badly today :(

they lost to snsd twice i think it's enough :tears:

if they didn't win i think i'm gonna cry the rest of the day :tears:

it's not that i hate snsd no AT ALL

but i think wonder girls should win today because you know next week there's iu and t-ara

GOOD LUCK WG

Sponsor pics (the ME IN outfits).

1년 반만에 정규 2집 "Be My Baby" 으로 돌아온 원더걸스의 컴백에 저희 데멘드 데 뮤테숑

(Demande de Mutation)이 함께 했습니다.

드멘드 데 뮤테숑 (Demande de Mutation) 공식 홈페이지

uvAuJ.jpg

소희(보컬)

x6LJ2.jpg

선예(리더, 메인보컬)

lfjh8.jpg

유빈(랩)

flgzV.jpg

혜림(보컬) 

N3u6U.jpg

예은(메인보컬)

- - - - -

WonderPM also filmed a couple of ad videos(?) for JYPE.

Not sure what the project is, but the clip title translates as JYP IDEA COMPETITION.

The videos have been copied over into Chinese video sites. Not sure about Youtube.

JYP 아이디어공모전-원더걸스 (WG)

http://www.mediatong...l_mov&wr_id=276

JYP 아이디어공모전-2PM

http://www.mediatong...l_mov&wr_id=275

Just done watching KBS' Music Bank live.  Girl's Generation just won again.  I have not much to say about the winning but congrats to Girl's Generation.  After all I realize that's the way it is for the time being.  I am mature enough and have none to hate in Kpop.  My major concern is always in the 1st quarter of 2012.

Yeeun looks so pretty as a MC today and I really love her dress.

I keep streaming online nonstop on ollehmusic (album preview) and soribada (be my baby preview).  As for Melon, it sometimes stops in the middle of streaming, so what I can do is do the streaming from time to time. Hoping it may help them a bit.

I will check out  golden disk awards voting and see how I can help to vote.

Time is flying and the Queens' promotion is coming to a close. I will be looking forward to the 1st quarter of 2012 for the beginning of their most glorious days.

Guest Mia_Mia

we didn't win but I loved the outfits today!

It was cute during the end, tiffany was dancing to BMB . Sunye and Sooyoung hugged, Tiffany and Yoona came to Sunye too. I think Seohyun and Lim were talking...and the funniest was when Jessica sort of ran to Sunye in the end and grabbed her. Sunye was being pulled of by Lim and Yubin at the time...lol

The ending

Guest anne_jaybo

they can win right ?! right?!! :tears:

i want them to win so badly today :(

they lost to snsd twice i think it's enough :tears:

if they didn't win i think i'm gonna cry the rest of the day :tears:

it's not that i hate snsd no AT ALL

but i think wonder girls should win today because you know next week there's iu and t-ara

GOOD LUCK WG

Reading this kinda make me sad and I can't help but to comment.

I am more of a Sone than a Wonderful but WG was the first Korean girl group that I listen to and follow. I just want to say don't be too saddened by the fact they're not winning, WG did great with this promotion. Be My Baby (despite me not enjoying it as much as their previous songs) is actually very well received in Korea. They did achieve many things already and even if they didn't receive that many weekly awards this time around, as long as there are Wonderfuls cheering for them, supporting them and their song be well received I'm sure they're happy.

So don't be too sad okay. I'll be looking forward to their future projects and I wish them and Wonderfuls good luck. :)

am I the only one who wants to see the girls in red bmbb outfits? kk

I don't feel sad or mad anymore... whether they win or lose they would always emerge as winners in my heart (cheessssy) It's really hard to compete with a group who's been actively promoting while they weren't so to be in the top 2, I guess it's all good.

BUT I'm still hoping for wins. kk.

Guest crazyfrog

we didn't win but I loved the outfits today!

It was cute during the end, tiffany was dancing to BMB . Sunye and Sooyoung hugged, Tiffany and Yoona came to Sunye too. I think Seohyun and Lim were talking...and the funniest was when Jessica sort of ran to Sunye in the end and grabbed her. Sunye was being pulled of by Lim and Yubin at the time...lol

The ending

everyone's probably congratulating SunYe on her relationship. XD Every girl knows how wonderful being in love must be... congrats SunYe!!

and i really like the way they've been styling Lim's hair in pigtails. it makes her look so much younger and cuter.

Guest tikamicizia

Reading this kinda make me sad and I can't help but to comment.

I am more of a Sone than a Wonderful but WG was the first Korean girl group that I listen to and follow. I just want to say don't be too saddened by the fact they're not winning, WG did great with this promotion. Be My Baby (despite me not enjoying it as much as their previous songs) is actually very well received in Korea. They did achieve many things already and even if they didn't receive that many weekly awards this time around, as long as there are Wonderfuls cheering for them, supporting them and their song be well received I'm sure they're happy.

So don't be too sad okay. I'll be looking forward to their future projects and I wish them and Wonderfuls good luck. :)

thanks so much, u're soo nice... wg and snsd are friends we shouldn't be too sad bout today. u're right, they did achieve many things already :wub:

Guest vananh189

So I was just over at SNSD thread and I happened to stumble upon HoneysuckleRose's posts in that thread and my the tone is extremely 100 percent different. Talk about demeaning and bashing our fanclub and the Wondergirls! But!! and this is totally a reflection of Sones... the posters there, they did not condone HoneysuckleRose's actions and that really impressed me. It sort of made all of HoneysuckleRose's posts here in this thread and all the negativity that was brought upon this thread wash away because Sones weren't having it either. SONES and WONDERFULS FTW!!

I'm so proud of our WonderGirls! They have achieved so much already with this comeback. I wouldn't have asked for anything else...well maybe except for the Wondergirls to promote for a longer period of time and go on more shows.

Can I just say, Sohee is a natural at MCing!! Reminds me of her hosting days on Music Core!

I don't care if they win or lose as long as they perform more of the other songs from the album. I don't think that will happen though.

Guest TheArchangel

Guys, don't forget to vote for WG in Mnet. Here's the link. You can vote once a day. The poll ends in 60 hours. Some time in Monday. Currently WG are in 2nd place behind MYNAME.

[EDIT]

Pls don't hesitate to post if you have any questions in registering or voting.

Archived