Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest savoir vivre

I think T-ara would win this week because they have impressive numbers last week. But I hope SNSD wins if it won't be WG. Nothing against, T-ara but I never really believe their capabilities. They always use loud backtrack to cover their pitch.

November has come and gone. I'll check the sked for Music Core and Inkigayo. If it says "Goodbye Stage" for WG, OMG/

Hi Archangel, I understand your sentiments, but please, let's refrain from saying displeasing things to another group. We don't want  to ignite something here. I believe that every group has their own potentials to be further honed and developed.

WG's the best for me, of course. =]

Please don't get me wrong, I hope you understand. :sweatingbullets:

And yes, please do share the schedule here with us... Aww.. Can't believe time flies so fast. T^T...

@WG.theQUEENS: Thanks for the video! I watched it!! hehehe... And the lyrics were so meaningful! I actually teared up a bit. I hope someone makes a news for that google page with Wg too, so everybody would know ^^

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheArchangel

111203 Music Core Setlist

♬ Comeback Stage

- Apink『MY MY

- Son Ho Young『예쁘고 미웠다』

- 부가킹즈『넘버 원』

♬ HOT Stage

- 원더걸스『Be my baby』

- Secret『사랑은 MOVE』

- Seo In Young『Oh my gosh』

- T-ARA『Cry Cry』

♬ Sound-HOLIC

- B1A4『My love』

- LED APPLE『어쩌다 마주친』

- Boyfriend『『내 여자 손대지 마』

♬ Volume UP Stage

- Rania『Pop Pop Pop』

- Norazo『판매왕』

- X-CROSS『MINI ME』

♬ 감성 in 음중

- 4men+美『그 남자 그 여자』

- TRAX『창문(Blind)』

- Tim『하루가 길다』

- Seo Young Eun『그저 너 하나』

♬ New Song

- Electric Boyz(feat.브레이브걸스 예진)『Ma boy 2』

- 윙크『아따 고것 참』

- F1RST『Ma Ma My』

Source: imbc.com

Not a goodbye stage yet but kinda weird that Son Ho Young is just doing his comeback in this episode of Music Core. Maybe this episode was pre-recorded weeks ago.

Guest savoir vivre

Finally, some peace in our beloved thread.

I love you wonderfuls!

@TheArchangel: phew...*quoted image*..No goodbye stage yet..*quoted image*

WE LOVE YOU TOO. <3

:wub:

:w00t:hehehe

*sigh of relief* YES, no goodbye stage for Wonder Girls yet!! I really love it when they're in their homeland. They look so happy conversing in their own language with their fellow country men.

:)

@Archangel: Thanks for sharing ^_^

And I love seeing them happy..

edit::

now I understand why they'll most likely not promote Me In. The lyrics were kinda playful...

Wonder Ladies <3

Guest UncleSam

Thank @heartmisso to send me the article

Reviews cr to 아이던@WonderFuls official daum cafe

헤림은 홍콩에서 가족과 떨어져서 한국에서 연습생 생활하면서 힘들었던 이야기.

회사에서 나오고 싶어 일부러 살을 찌웠다던가 친구들과의 평범한 삶이 너무 부러웠던것

여태까지 가족과 한번도 떨어져 지내본적이 없었는데

한국에서 연습생 생활하면서 힘들었던 이야기를 하면서 자신의 꿈을 위해서 그런 마음들을 다 이겨내고 지금 이자리에 와 있을 수 있었다는 이야기를 해줬습니다.

부모님 이야기 하면서 눈물을 흘렸을 때 뭉클했네요.

소희는 영어를 배우면서 받은 스트레스

말하는 것은 정확한 발음으로 말할 필요가 없지만 노래를 부를 때에는 정확한 발을, 감정, 박자가 들어가야 하므로 한국어 노래를 부를때보다 2`3배는 더 긴 시간을 들에서 녹음을 했던게 정말 힘들었다는 이야기를 했습니다. 몇천번은 녹음했다고… 발음때문에 몇소절 녹음해서 두곡을 완성하는데 2~3일이 걸렸다고… 근데 결국에는 오기가 생겨서 나중에 대학에 진학할 일이 생긴다면 미국 대학교에 진학하고 싶다는 이야기를 했는데 원하는 과는 영화관련 쪽이고 영화배우가 아니라 영화를 직접 제작하고 싶다고 하네요.

유빈은 중고등학교 때 갑자기 미국으로 가게되었을 때

친했던 친구들과 헤어짐, 낯선 곳에서의 적응이 힘들었다는 이야기를 했습니다.

그러면서 힘들었던 생각이 났는지 역시 울컥하더라구요…

어렸을 때는 자신이 계획한 일이 조금만 틀어져도 정말 큰일이 나는 줄 알았고 꿈과 멀어져가는 줄 알았다고..그렇지만 나중에 와서 보니 길이라는 건 돌아갈 수도 있는 거고 뒤로 퇴보했다 나아갈 수도 있는 거고 옆으로도 갈수 있는건데 그걸 이제야 깨달았다는게 너무 후회된다는 그런 이야기였습니다.(자세한 이야기는 직접 방송을 통해^^)

예은은 그동안 한번도 언급하지 않았던 텔미때 삑사리 언급을 하면서 말하기도 전에 눈물을 쏟아내는데 울컥하더라구요.자신은 여태까지 R&B, 소울을 불러왔고 한번도 춤을 추면서 조래를 부른 적이 없었는데 받은 곡이 Tell Me, 레트로풍의 바이브레이션이라고는 들어가지 않는 깔끔한 곡이라 자기하고는 정말 맞지 않아서 힘들었다는 이야기를 했습니다.

그러다가 활동이 많아지고 수능이 겹치면서(예은이 공부를 잘한다는 건 이미 많이 알려진 이야기)

텔미때 자주 삑사리를 내게 되었고 자기는 여태까지 그게 정말 창피하고 변명하는 거 같아서 말하기 싫었다고…

그러면서 무대 공포증까지 생기면서 무대 오르는게 정말 힘들고 무서워서 피하고 싶었다는 이야기를 처음 꺼내더라구요. 예은 이야기가 정말 와닿은게 많아서 그런지 자꾸 뭔가 쓰고 싶은데 자세한건 방송을 보시길..!!

마찬가지로 선예이야기도 방송으로 보는 편이 더 잘 와닿을 거 같습니다.

Herim’s story was the difficult trainee days in Korea apart from her family in HK.

She was really envious of her friends’ normal life. Sometimes she intentionally gained weight to be excused from the company. She was never separated from her family up till that point. She was telling us her being in the current juncture of life because she overcame all the emotions for her dream while she was a trainee in Korea. It struck us that she was teary when she talked about her pareants.

Sohee talked about the pressure to learn English

When she engages in conversation, the pronunciation doesn’t have to be exact. It is, however, imperative to sing in exact pronunciation, emotion and beat. It was very difficult to sing and took 2 ~ 3 times to record than singing in Korean. Maybe recordings were done few thousand times….It took 2- 3 days to finish 2 songs for the pronunciation that she recorded only few verses. She wanted to get bottom of issue. Now because of that, she wants to get the college education in US if the opportunity is given. She wants to major in filming. She said she would like to produce a film by herself rather than acting.

Yubin told us the difficulties to leave the friends suddenly in the junior high school to go to US and hardships to adjust in a new place. Again she, too, became emotional at the moment maybe she recalled some difficult memories. She said she thought it would be disastrous and further moving away from her dream if things didn’t go exactly how she planned. She, later realized one can go around, maybe go back awhile and step forward, or go side way. She felt so regretful to realize that now at last. That was her story.

(the details will be shown in the program.)

Yeun was emotional and teary even before we asked about her voice flipping in ‘Tell Me’ days. She said she had been singing only R&B and Souls, and never sang a song while dancing. Then there came ‘Tell Me.” It did not have (vibrato or) retro vibration. She thought the song was really not for her. Moreover the busy schedule and the exam(it is well known she had good grades) worsen the conditions that made her voice break more often. She didn’t want to say anything that it seemed like making excuses. She became phobia to perform on a stage and performing became difficult and scary. She, even for the first time, confessed she wanted to escape. The conversation with Yeun was raw and real so I want to write more but.... Just see the program for the further stories.

Same with Sunye. It would be better told in the broadcasting.

KBS2 Do dream talk show (111130)

Guest TheArchangel

Terry! He was in a group with two other guys, Brian & Don, two of them are JYPE trainees now. :D

Oh, yeah, reminder, please continue to vote for the girls in the Golden Disk Awards!

I'm loving the Strong Heart with girls, it tells us a lot more about the girls. :3

Can you provide the link? If there's a tutorial needed can you direct that to us?

Guest UncleSam

@qoxie

What was it, "breaking signal"? That's how the Chinese phrase described it
The expression which Sunye used was "breaking the traffic signal." It is implying that one has to stop in the adequate time when it says stop but many will just speed and pass the intersection(breaking the traffic signal). In Korean, this is a commonly used expression especially becoming pregnant before the marriage( implying the couple did not stop having s**** and became pregnant) when there is a clear social consensus(the stop signal) that one should be pregnant only after the marriage vow.

In the case of Sun, she broke the different traffic light (which was the ban of dating by JYP). That's why Sun said "breaking the signal."

Maybe you already know.

I think T-ara would win this week because they have impressive numbers last week. But I hope SNSD wins if it won't be WG. Nothing against, T-ara but I never really believe their capabilities. They always use loud backtrack to cover their pitch.

November has come and gone. I'll check the sked for Music Core and Inkigayo. If it says "Goodbye Stage" for WG, OMG/

I'm think the girls/company will announce it themselves when they'll have goodbye stage.

WG have been using loud backing track too this comeback esp for Sohee and Lim's part.

Guest TheArchangel

I'm think the girls/company will announce it themselves when they'll have goodbye stage.

WG have been using loud backing track too this comeback esp for Sohee and Lim's part.

Actually, the music shows always says it if its a goodbye stage. Sometimes, even before the company say it.

Guest big_face

STREAM & VOTE FOR WONDER GIRLS IN M-NET & GOLDEN DISKS AWARD!!

Take a few minute to do these things & Let's make them win awards as a gift before they go back to US w00t.gifw00t.gif

Wonderfuls, here is the plan.

Since we can't do much with the bulk order, the ONLY thing we can do now for our girls is to stream.

We are going to stream our head off together at ONE exact same time.

When we all stream together at the same time the counts will be even greater.

WG have a very short time left in Korea so we want to get the as many trophy as possible.

Today at 12:00AM KST which is midnight in Korea, we will start the streaming.

Streaming at midnight in Korea counts the MOST! So let's do this Wonderful.

This plan WORKED for Inkigayo! So let's continue on with this EVERYDAY Wonderfuls :)

[sORIBADA]

1: Go to this site: http://www.soribada.com/#/ (the links will change for some weird reason so make sure to re-type it exactly as soribada.com/#/ [MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE KOREAN SITE] It won't count if you're on the English site.

2: There is a chart on the LEFT side, click on Be My Baby and a small playlist will appear at the bottom like this:

3: After you click on Be My Baby, click this REPEAT icon and the song will repeat itself, no need for playlist. https://p.twimg.com/AfOtnUzCAAAYf7v.jpg:large

Don' have more than 1 tab/window for this site since it won't work. It will only work when you open “ONE” tab for it.

[OLLEH]

1: Go to this site: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80272947

2: Click on this icon:

3: After all the songs finish playing, refresh the page and repeat the steps.

[bUGS]

1: Go to this site: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

2: Click on Be My Baby then let it play like so: Stream.png

3: Only click BMB because we're focusing on increasing score for BMB and it will continue on the play the song so no need to repeat for this.

[MELON]

1: Go to this site: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2030418

2: Click on Be My Baby then play it like so: Stream2.png

we are only going to stream Be My Baby.

3: When it finish playing the song, close it and repeat the steps. It won't continue on to repeat the song.

[M-NET]

1. Click on http://www.mnet.com/chart/TOP100

2. Choose " BE MY BABY" & stream

:wub: :wub: :wub:

PLEASE SPREAD THIS! INSTRUCTION FOR VOTING WONDERGIRLS IN GOLDEN DISK AWARDS!!!

1. Go to this link: http://goldendisk.kp...l?detail_no=101

2. Click register:

3. Click sign up:

4. Put your info as instructed here:

5. Check your email for authentication link

6. If your registration is successful, you will now be able to 'log in' using your username id and password!

How to log in?

1. Please click log in:

2. log in with username and password:

3. choose WonderGirls from the choices:

4. cast your vote:

5. ignore this pop up:

Please do vote as much as you can! There is no limit in voting~!!

WONDERGIRLS, WONDERFULS HWAITING~!!!

See this tutorial on How to vote for them for the 2011 SBS MTV Best of the Best

http://wondergirlsoul.tumblr.com/post/13505191419/how-to-vote-for-wg-for-2011-sbs-mtv-best-of-the-best

Guest TheArchangel

where to stream for mcountdown today?

TRIPLE CROWN!!

Will there even be an MCD today? If there were, Mnet peeps should have tweeted something by now.

@loveeeWG the instructions for voting WG on MNet countdown are here:

http://wonderfulwondergirls.tumblr.com/post/12710793697/how-to-vote-for-wonder-girls-on-be-my-baby-on-mnet

I'm glad to hear that the promotions continue. I guess that good-bye stages will be pre-recorded - more performances to watch ^^

--

Guys, the GDA votes are very few. I wonder if the Asian and Korean fandoms are voting. Is it possible to spread the instructions?

jype.com officially added 2 new WG activities for the next few days, including one today (Dec 1) for MinAhn. 

1. MBC 세바퀴 녹화 (선예, 소희) 2011.12.01 MBC 'Three Wheels' recording (Sunye, Sohee)

2. 팬사인회 2011.12.04 전자랜드 영화관 Fansigning ETLAND Land Cinema

Source: http://wondergirls.j...le/schedule.asp

WG appeared on MBC Three Wheels before in the old days, as I recall. 

Not sure if Synnara is canceling their fansigning event at Suseo Youth Center a day earlier (3/12) & scheduled the new one at the ETLAND mall (4/12). But jype.com is no longer listing the former event.

V3HbT.jpg

Source: http://www.i-etland....l?no=106&page=1

Google translate:

[Fansigning] Wonder Girls Vol 2 - Wonder World Release Commemorative Release

- Date: 2011-12-04 (Sun) 7:00 pm

- How to participate: Nov 29 ~ Dec 3 for Wonder Girls Vol 2 - Wonder World 

Customers, lucky draw for 150 people!!

- Winner confirmation: 12/03 (Sat) Synnara eShop (http://www.synnara.co.kr) Bulletin

- - - - - - -

@ UncleSam, thanks for the explanation. Plus your direct translations too.

Guest tikamicizia

the link to vote golden disk u post above isn't working. I find an easier tutorial here from elfs.. please follow,,, and u can join the fanclub too.. thank youuuu!!

My link

I checked the Synnara website. They have added a new WG event, this time in the city of Daejeon. As far as I know, it's the first announced WG activity for a new week in December (12/11 ~ 12/17).

nre2T.jpg

Source: http://www.synnara.c...9408&boardSeq=4

Fansigning venue: Hanwoori Auditorium, Chungnam National University.

Date: 2011-12-14 (Wed) 07:00 pm

Guest girls2girls

PLEASE SPREAD THIS! INSTRUCTION FOR VOTING WONDERGIRLS IN GOLDEN DISK AWARDS!!!

1. Go to this link: http://goldendisk.kp...l?detail_no=101

2. Click register:

3. Click sign up:

4. Put your info as instructed here:

5. Check your email for authentication link

6. If your registration is successful, you will now be able to 'log in' using your username id and password!

How to log in?

1. Please click log in:

2. log in with username and password:

3. choose WonderGirls from the choices:

4. cast your vote:

5. ignore this pop up:

Please do vote as much as you can! There is no limit in voting~!!

WONDERGIRLS, WONDERFULS HWAITING~!!!

Sorry to cut your post, are you sure we can vote multiple of times for GDA contest? i've voted so many times and still i see no changes to the number of votes...well i saw only small changes...hmmm is there a rule for this voting system for eg like wait for another 10 mins or 5 mins to vote again?

Guest TheArchangel

Sorry to cut your post, are you sure we can vote multiple of times for GDA contest? i've voted so many times and still i see no changes to the number of votes...well i saw only small changes...hmmm is there a rule for this voting system for eg like wait for another 10 mins or 5 mins to vote again?

I think you can vote once per account.

Archived