31.) Act Cool (feat. San E)

41.) Stop!

63.) Du Go Du Go

67.) Sweet Dreams

71.) Dear Boy

75.) Nu Shoes

89.) Be My Baby (Ra.D Remix)

91.) SuperB

All 12 songs are in the Top 100 of November 2011 of OllehMusic.

THIS IS BAD! Be My Baby is #4 in Melon's hourly chart and #8 in Melon's daily chart!Keep on streaming WFs!!! THE GIRLS DESERVE IT! WE ONLY NEED 5 MORE #1 ON MELON TO SET A NEW RECORD!

It's okay, don't panic lol.

I'm sure it'll die down. Remember when 'Wonder World' was released? The majority of South Korea wasn't even awake and yet all 11 songs occupied the top spots. Soon after it died down, leaving only the promotional single and G.N.O. (while it was still relevant)

YAAAAAAAAY~

Be My Baby's #1 for the month of November!!~

So happy~

tumblr_lvbzdlVggQ1qljjfuo1_400.gif

cr: shikkachu @tumblr

It's okay, don't panic lol.

I'm sure it'll die down. Remember when 'Wonder World' was released? The majority of South Korea wasn't even awake and yet all 11 songs occupied the top spots. Soon after it died down, leaving only the promotional single and G.N.O. (while it was still relevant)

YAAAAAAAAY~

Be My Baby's #1 for the month of November!!~

So happy~

*quoted image*

cr: shikkachu @tumblr

Haha XD I know,the charts get me all stressed out and there's so many release today,i think that's the main cause of  the single dropping. The girls are nowhere to be found on instiz' real time chart too.But i'm still optimistic for the rest of their promotion though,i think they'll manage to keep their top spots.But we still need to help them a bit. ^^

Congrats to the girls!! and that gif is so cute! *0*  tumblr_lvbzdlVggQ1qljjfuo1_400.gif

Sun Ye on Strong Heart

Sun Ye on Strong Heart : "I probably didn’t know them for  that long,  but the fans who waited  for us gave us the most strength  when we came  back. Honestly, our album  release was confirmed only two  months ago.  But we really wanted to  promote in Korea, and really missed  our time  here. While preparing for  this new album, we all worked so many  long  nights, and it’s not just  us, but also our company staff members,  and  they all helped us so much.  I’m still young, but through all the   experiences I’ve gone through, I  think I’ve learned a lot, especially  in  my heart. So, just the fact  that I’m realizing that I want to thank  my  fans is such a blessing. We  got so much love, much more than we   expected, from our fans, and  through that experience, I think we missed  a  lot of things, but when we  made our return, the people that cared  for  us the most and supported  us were the fans. And just having those  people  around us, who we can  thank and be together with, is just a  blessing  and I would like to  thank everyone for that.” Boom continued, “We all missed you so much too. If Park  Jin Young is   watching this, please stop sending them to the US. I hope  this time   you’ll stay in Korea for a long time.”

Source/Credit : Soompi

Guest jcsmark

KBS Do Dream Talk Show

4y8io.jpg

WGyenny@twitter

두드림 촬영끝나구 단체샷~ 너무즐거웠어요!! ^^ 김용만선배님 생신축하드리구요~ 송승환선배님, 황석영선생님 감사합니다! 신해철선배님 무료이용권잘쓸께요!!>_< http://yfrog.com/kk4y8ioj

[Trans] Do Dream (KBS Talk show) shooting had ended, group pic shot~ We had a really enjoyable time!! ^^ Kim Yong Man sunbaenim happy birthday~Song Seung Hwan sunbaenim, Hwang Seok Yeong teacher thank you very much! Shin Hae Cheol sunbaenim I'll use the free coupon very well!!>_<

Credit Wonderfuls Cafè

---

Lim selca

b21c8701a18b87d6205e905.jpg

Credit Lim's mom@facebook

I am transcribing the two Strong Heart episodes for those of you waiting in vain for the English subs. The following is the first half of Part 1, where the WG focus was on Sunye & LIM. I will do second half of Part 1 (featuring Yeeun & Sohee) next time. Re-translations are based on this Chinese-subbed clip. Sorry, but I've forgotten the Korean metaphor Sunye used but later clarified that it did not mean she is pregnant. What was it, "breaking signal"? That's how the Chinese phrase described it. [EDIT: UncleSam has since re-explained the Korean phrase, so I changed it to "breaking the [traffic] signal."]

This draft is just an informal effort, so DO NOT REPRODUCE OR REDISTRIBUTE OUTSIDE OF SOOMPI WG THREAD. Enjoy.

Lee Seung Gi (LSG): Welcome to Strong Heart, a shoutout to kick things off. Tuesday nights... ("Strong Heart!") Thank you. Woah, it's Tuesday night. Feverish STEAM OF TUESDAY. Everyone's sweetheart DJ Seung Gi sends his greetings. ("DJ Seung Gi, daebak!") *introduces* The Young King of Trot Genre, Song Dae Kwan... Lee Bon... what joy... applause, please. Strong Heart club invited these folks too: WONDER GIRLS... Welcome, new bride Hwang Hye Young... From legendary dancing robot TURBO, Jung Nam, Jung Nam, Kim Jung Nam... The unstoppable gag pair, Byeon Gi Su & Kim Won Hyo... Macheng Singer Jang Jae In... Energetic & fresh film & TV star SAHEE... Strong Heart SHOW SHOW SHOW Special starts now. Tuesday nights, it's Strong Heart!

(Segment with Lee Bon, who's making a comeback after 7 years.)

LSG: Besides mentor Lee Bon, were you looking forward to someone else today?

Song Dae Kwan (SDK): Actually, I like WG a lot. I'm really a fan. *looks around* It's good to have the seniors on this side, but how I wish I could slide over towards there! If only I can get to sit beside Sohee. 

Sunye: We can change seats... 

LSG: What do you like especially about WG? 

SDK: I like their songs. 

Sunye: Which songs? 

SDK: Eek~ I'm in trouble... NOBODY NOBODY EANNA YOU You! 

LSG: NOBODY NOBODY EANNA YOU? NOBODY NOBODY EANNA YOU! 

(The topic turns to JYP, who choreographed one of SDK's songs. Leeteuk says Yoobin is a great dancer under JYP's tutoring, so LSG asks her to demonstrate. She accepts, they dance, & SDK excitedly shouts: "That's it! That's it!)

Byeon Gi Su (BGS): WG is so successful & everyone must think they made loads of money. How much do they earn in a month? I just realized after hearing the song. From WG's 'So Hot', I realized how much WG made in a month. Let's hear it: JYP will answer us. Hey JYP, how much does WG earn in a month? How much? (JYP: WE'RE BACK) "Wolbaek" 월백 (aka hundred a month?)

LSG: WG must be anxious making a comeback after a long absence. More so, by appearing on variety shows. 

Sunye: I have a "Cute Min" nickname, given by fellow Min's. Due to the gift of the gab. 

Boom: You are yakking away now... 

LSG: What about Sohee, how do you feel? 

Sohee: I am feeling very distressed. 

LSG: Why? 

Sohee: Been long time since I've been on a show, especially a variety show. So any mention of me will make me blush. *fans her face* 

LSG: *jokes* So let's not talk further...

BGS: I'm here as a fan of WG. When WG was widely loved cuz of 'Tell Me", I got to work with Yeeun on "Manwon Happiness". Let's re-watch it. Ah, no clip? 

LSG: We don't have any. 

BGS: She was very worried back then. Didn't know how to be a variety performer. Can't say about other shows but for Strong Heart, it's about interesting & touching anecdotes. Just be more expressive & animated like this, for better effect. Give a good reaction. If it's funny, hold your hands & go HAHAHA. If you are moved, just tilt 45 degrees & go OOHHHHH. 

LSG: Not in front like this? 

BGS: Cannot. That's a bit scary. *makes a weird face* 

LSG: Does Sohee wanna try it? Everyone, let's try it. (Sohee demonstrates glee.) What about being moved? (Sohee demonstrates sadness.) 

Lee Bon: I can relate with Sohee. This place can make people sad. I used to host TV Gayo 20 here. This stage was so big & I felt very small, so I can emphasize with how she feels. 

Sunye: I also auditioned here 11 years ago. Did my first Inkigayo here 6 years ago. My rookie stage was this stage... 

Eunhyuk: You couldn't switch to cute mode. 

Sunye: It was a different feeling, so I can emphasize. 

SDK: To feel small after 45 years, it's like a bead to my eyes... (He makes a joke about the past.)

LSG: WG had this maiden image. But the courtship ban is now lifted! 

Kim Min Sook: Wait. Boom, why are you so happy about this?

Boom: No, of course I must congratulate the lifting of the ban. A new world is opened. 

Lee Bon: You couldn't court during the ban? Why not do it secretly. 

Sunye: Actually I was perplexed for ages about saying this... 

LSG: ??? 

Sunye: But after discussing with the fellow members, Strong Heart shall be the first... 

LSG: Wait wait. We haven't gotten around to ask yet! What a climax after only 5 minutes into the show. 

Boom: Where's SBS One Night in TV Entertainment? This is big news. 

Sunye: I have a little "breaking the [traffic] signal"... (Boom & Leeteuk dramatically put on doctor's coats.) 

Boom: Wait, I've never encountered this before. 

LSG: "Breaking the [traffic] signal"? 

Sunye: I wish to share my happiness with someone who likes me, & I hope to have everyone's congratulations. 

LSG: Marriage news? 

Sunye: No no, not that. I dated someone several months ago... 

Everyone: Really? 

LSG: Strong heart! (He awards a trophy to her.) 

Boom: That's the show for today! 

Leeteuk: We'll end the recording here! 

LSG: We'll do a better presentation next week! 

BGS: End of show! 

Sunye: Park PD said not to be swayed by popularity; he fully supports me. So I take courage in revealing this & sharing with all. 

LSG: We congratulate you! It is not easy for girlgroups to say such stuff. (Leeteuk "cries.") 

LSG: Leeteuk, what's wrong? 

Leeteuk: There's no turning back? Sunye's announcement will devastate us guys' morale! *sobs* 

Boom: More like your own morale is devastated, right? 

LSG: Which outstanding man stole Sunye's heart? How curious! 

Sunye: There's so many things to share with all. His profession is completely different from mine. 

Eunhyuk: *confused* Oh, she said they have different jobs. Startled me. 

LSG: Eunhyuk, why are you shaken up! 

Eunhyuk: *protests* I wasn't expecting anything else! 

LSG: Well, what other good anecdote can top this? 

Eunhyuk: It's too much. The lifting of the ban gave us guys hope a moment ago. Now it's obliterated in a flash! 

Sunye: I have 4 other fellow group members! 

LSG: So WG is left with 4 members. Sunye is out of the running. 

Leeteuk: I'm curious. Courting couples give each other names to express their love. What's theirs? 

Sunye: It's a bit amusing... 

Boom: The names are supposed to be amusing. 

Sunye: "Jinda" (moron) *hides face* 

Leeteuk: Why that? 

Sunye: We both behave a little idiotically, so the name began as a joke. 

Boom: *mimics* Jinda, I love you, I miss you. 

LSG: Is he Chinese? 

Sunye: He's not in Korea. 

LSG: Ethnic Korean? 

Sunye: Umm, he lived overseas for a long time. Never been to Korea. 

Leeteuk: His age? 

Sunye: He's a bit older than me. More specifics in the future. 

LSG: Okay then!

(LIM's blackboard: "I am a Korean.") LIM: People always say I am Chinese. 

Leeteuk: Hong Kong. 

LIM: When I joined WG, the news reported incorrectly that I am Chinese. I was active in China, but I am not Chinese. Both my parents are Koreans, & I was born in Korea. I hope everyone now knows this matter. When taking a flight, I was once blocked from taking the entrance for Koreans. When asked why, they said it was only for Koreans! 

Leeteuk: So amusing. 

LIM: It's not. I'm Korean! But that guy didn't think I understood him, & he apolgetically repeated his message. I took out my pasport to show him my identity! 

LSG: Actually, your pronunciation does sound a bit like a foreigner's. 

LIM: Maybe it's cuz I spent a long time living in Hong Kong. It was 14 years. 

LSG: Do tell our audience that you are Korean then. 

BGS: Use Chinese to say that you are Korean! HAHAHA. 

Shindong: Say it in 4 languages. Give it a go. (LIM complies in English.) 

LSG: Song Dae Kwan senior's face is all crumpled up... Please use Korean to say that you are Korean. (LIM complies. Kim Young Chul makes a joke.) 

LSG: Let's hear how good you sound in Mandarin. (LIM complies.) 

LSG: Her Chinese sounds the most natural. Let's give a warm applause for WG!

[segment with Jang Jae Jin. Eunhyuk butts in to talk about his vacation watching soccer in England.]

[segment with SAHEE & then with Kim Won Hyo. Comedy skit next. ]

TBC next time.

Guest TheArchangel

Any news if WG will stay in Korea for the remainder of the year? I can't think of any reason why they need to leave so soon since their American movie won't be shown anytime soon.

I've just seen the charts and they not good at all :( !!! keep streaming !! i want the no win tomorrow and in MB and Inki :( ....Iu is killing the charts and T-ara is ahead in some of them...Bugs N°18 :( sadddddddddddddd

YeEun - @jm_chun 감사합니다!!영광의 재인도 잘보고있어요!^^ 오빠도건강조심하시구요 화이팅~!!^^*

Chun Jung Myung - @WGyenny 요새 활동하는데 힘들지 않아요? 멋진활동 잘보고 있어요. 힘내서 활동잘해요. 감기조심하구요~^^

Did she just notice that he followed her back? hahah.

Anyway, thank you qoxie for the tranlations!! :D Now if only i can find the videos to go with it...

You know those rainbow unicorn countries that youtube videos always seem to be blocked at? I think my country is one of them.

And thank you Yoobyn for the tutorial :) I didn't know SBS is, in any way related to MTV but, cool.

Guest TheArchangel

I've just seen the charts and they not good at all :( !!! keep streaming !! i want the no win tomorrow and in MB and Inki :( ....Iu is killing the charts and T-ara is ahead in some of them...Bugs N°18 :( sadddddddddddddd

Its actually understandable that they are declining in the charts. It has been a month since the song was release. We should be happy that they are still in the Top 10. Well, Top 10 at the popular charts.

At the time this was posted:

Melon

1.) IU

2.) WG

3.) T-ara

Mnet

1.) IU

2.) IU

3.) WG

Guest m y s t i q u e

qoxie: thanks so much for the translation!!!!!! can't wait for the next installments!

TheArchagel: I totally agree...the girls should stay in korea for the rest of December...

and ahem*attend all those gayos and year end award shows...go on more tv programs;

spend the holidays in korea...i'm selfish i want them to be in korea another month!

Sharing time:

With the recent news about Sohee and Lee Seungi gi...i stumbled upon this article from

Kbites from 2009...i think Seungi is a Sohee fanboy! I'm glad Sohee shared that story about her

and Seung gi at the gym...it's so funny and i totally can see Sohee being like that b/c she's embarrassed!

I loved that Strong Heart became their platform to reveal more of themselves and their stories

to us...last year it was Win Win that was my favorite show with the WGs and now it's Strong Heart!

http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/lee-seung-gi-thinks-he-looks-like-wondergirls-sohee/

from 2009

And this is again something that was already shared but the Wondergirl's Melon accomplishment

was covered by MTV Korea

http://mtvk.com/2011/11/28/wonder-girls-ranked-2-for-most-popular-song-of-the-year/

Guest wonderful ♡

Thank you for the updates, pictures, translations, news, information everyone! And the continuous support for the girls you guys are showing is amazing. <3

WG on the set of KBS2 Hello Recording

xQc9a.jpg

s3hTZ.jpg

Credit: Wonderfuls Cafe

---

Anyone knows where I can download (HQ) WG cuts on Strong Heart? I tried WGspectacle but it seems like the forum is inactive? :(

Guest savoir vivre

qoxie: thanks so much for the translation!!!!!! can't wait for the next installments!

TheArchagel: I totally agree...the girls should stay in korea for the rest of December...

and ahem*attend all those gayos and year end award shows...go on more tv programs;

spend the holidays in korea...i'm selfish i want them to be in korea another month!

Sharing time:

With the recent news about Sohee and Lee Seungi gi...i stumbled upon this article from

Kbites from 2009...i think Seungi is a Sohee fanboy! I'm glad Sohee shared that story about her

and Seung gi at the gym...it's so funny and i totally can see Sohee being like that b/c she's embarrassed!

I loved that Strong Heart became their platform to reveal more of themselves and their stories

to us...last year it was Win Win that was my favorite show with the WGs and now it's Strong Heart!

http://sookyeong.wor...dergirls-sohee/

from 2009

And this is again something that was already shared but the Wondergirl's Melon accomplishment

was covered by MTV Korea

http://mtvk.com/2011...ng-of-the-year/

this is actually the first time i saw this!

thanks so much for sharing..

Lee Seungi is a sohee fan boy?

Wow, nobody could really resist the charms of our Wonder Girls.

They have so many fan boys!

:w00t:

I think they'll be able to win MCountdown again and maybe at Inki since they are ahead of T-ara in the charts that count but someone did post about the groups' bulk order which was over 7k, so who knows. :|

We should be proud though that BMB has managed to top the charts for so long. :) Usually after two weeks songs fall off because of all the comebacks within that time. Like someone else mentioned I think BMB will be a lot like Tell Me and Nobody, they are "growers" and will be around for a while. The great thing about BMB is that it has a catchy christmas-y melody as well~

Guest WG.theQUEENS

Hey guys, I wonder if this has been shared,

Wonder Girls with "Google+"

http://www.youtube.c...0&feature=feeda  ..

I was hoping that somebody could make a short news about this so that people who wouldn't chance upon this video or comment of mine would know that Wonder Girls are now with Google & their page is already opened sweatingbullets.gif

Well, you know, Wonder Girls, most of the time, starts something first and something unusual at kpop, then everyone else does it and talks crap about WG, and gets all the recognition or say that they can do it better (or did it better).

It peeves me -.-.

Guest TheArchangel

I think they'll be able to win MCountdown again and maybe at Inki since they are ahead of T-ara in the charts that count but someone did post about the groups' bulk order which was over 7k, so who knows. :|

We should be proud though that BMB has managed to top the charts for so long. :) Usually after two weeks songs fall off because of all the comebacks within that time. Like someone else mentioned I think BMB will be a lot like Tell Me and Nobody, they are "growers" and will be around for a while. The great thing about BMB is that it has a catchy christmas-y melody as well~

I think T-ara would win this week because they have impressive numbers last week. But I hope SNSD wins if it won't be WG. Nothing against, T-ara but I never really believe their capabilities. They always use loud backtrack to cover their pitch.

November has come and gone. I'll check the sked for Music Core and Inkigayo. If it says "Goodbye Stage" for WG, OMG/

Archived