Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mia_Mia

Sunye wrote on the daum cafe, more information about her bf

[info] sunye wrote a msg in WG fancafe thanking fans for their support, she shared that her boyfriend was part of the haiti outreach team

[news] media reported that sunye admitted to the mosaic-photo being her boyfriend BUT sunye only mentioned in the cafe that he was in haiti

[news] sunye first met her current boyfriend in a missionary trip to haiti.

[info] sunye and her boyfriend only got together AFTER the haiti trip. they got to know each other during the haiti trip.

cr minjjinta

Today I am doing the streaming online like a mad man.  that is the least I can do for the girls.  They will win weekly trophies again and we just don't have to worry too much about it.  Do your part you can is good enough. 

Member Leena, yep, you can feel sad about them not winning this week's MB trophy.  You just have to realize the best is yet to come until the 1st quarter of 2012.  The Queens will give their best then and nothing will be sorry about regardless of any results.  We, of course, will do our best to support them when the time comes.

Guest i.said.goodbye

I loved all the wondergeneration moments!! soooo adorable :wub:

I'm not surprised to see sunye and yoobin the ones with the main interactions... seohyun even came up to Yoobin and gave her a hug which really surprised me because I didn't know they were friendly.

LOL @ Tiffany at the end.. she didn't have to time hug both yoobin and sunye so she put them both in the one hug.

here's the clip if anyone wants to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwM6ltNDTXU

enjoy :)

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lets make them triple crown before they leave Korea

this can help our girls to win onMNET …Go to this page http://www.mnet.com/album/234961 then scroll down ,click box 번호 then the play button.This is like streaming make sure you have already account on MNET..

And please Wonderful keep on streaming..

Wonderfuls,Currently t-ara is no.1 on MCountdown.So WHat are the other thing to help them make on no.1 ??

LEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESo please We want our girls no.1 .Wonderfuls..Wonderfuls PLEASEEEEEEEEE.Wonder Girls work for this so hard just for us.So please !!!! We need to keep them in no.1 specially in Hanteo and also T-ara is no.1 in Instiz.so do you want it to be posted to all korean sites that T-ara beat Wonder Girls easy…

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80272947

-click this icon ay1tdu.jpg

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly*

-Go this page: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

-click these two icons: 2v9ok5w.jpg

-after that this pop up will appear: 29xf9jq.jpg .Just leave it to play. Do not mute the music!

Music streaming in Bugs is equivalent to 80% to Music Bank! 30% downloading

-Go to this page: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2030418

-click this icon 24xph8z.jpg

-after that this pop up will appear! 2cika2o.jpg Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don’t ever mute the music when playing them.

-Play all of them at least once a day.

Melon music streaming is equivalent to 40% addition to Music Bank. 60% being the downloading of the song.

You can’t do music streaming in Cyworld and Monkey3. You need an IP Security number for that. In other words, you need to be a Korean citizen to have access to those sites.

Naver, just follow the process with Bugs. But i think you need to install Naver player which i have no idea how to.

Guest TheArchangel

I think WG won't be in the top2 next week. Well, unless their album sales skyrocket this weekend. The thing with MB is that it can be controlled by album sales.

I hope they can win in Inkigayo.

For those who wants to catch Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook, it airs tonight around 12:15-12:35kst and you can stream it through kbs with internet explorer and click 2TV afterwards. Let's cross our fingers for other songs from the album to be performed!

I think they have a good chance to win Inkigayo. According the scores so far they are probably still the only other group that can

get close to SNSD in terms of popularity. Well maybe KARA too. That is big considering they were inactive for almost 3 years (2 different tears sucked).

Now I just want to see some of the other songs from the album being performed live like Nu Shoes and Dear Boy.

Guest Zenzen01

They didn't win at music bank but its okay ! Its a super tight fight. 

Wonder+Girls+Concept+Korea+Front+Row+Spring+515edylTcfIl.jpg

Wanted to share that cuz our girls looks badass !! Specially Yenny!

Is our girls attending MAMA?? 

Guest qsslave

so they did not win music bank? :phew:

nevermind....we should appreciate on what we have...

okay,this is so random :w00t:

last night i had a dream about wonder girls..maybe because i did watch their video before i went to sleep..

they had a collabration stage with a male idol group...

guess who?

SS501which i found it weird,bcos i never watch their vid before and how come they entered my dream?kekekekee :D why not tvxqcos i also watched their vid last night...muhahahhaha :P

the performance was totally in mess,most of them make wrong moves....the wonder girls wore their white BMB outfit while that group wore white suits...

as an adult fan,i felt quite ashamed with myself...kekeke..im too obsess :D

sorry for my randomness...

Guest tikamicizia

at least they're still no 1 in melon. ppl still appreciate them.. look at lessaang, their song is a big hit but they don't win many trophies. it's alright.. *cheering up myself

[ 111125 Blue Dragon Film Awards ] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

I DONT KNOW WHY...but i felt goosebump watching them performing infront of so many people.. especially actors and actress...

WAAHHHHHHH HAN CHAE YOUNG WAS THERE!! kk. If you guys remember, Taecyeon once said yeeun looks like her!! ♥♥♥ and she was smiling!!! kk.. Jung Ryeowon was the one who went wow when yoobin's part started. kk. Atleast they were not given blank stares! ♥

Wow that score was really close! And congrats on the 2nd MCD win.

Sketchbook starts in a few minutes, I hope they'll do something besides the usual Tell Me/So Hot/Nobody medley after BMB. 

Don't forget that Yeeun also said they might have another concert in Korea early next year before they go to back to the US - they would probably do lots of album songs there. Let's just hope JYPE learned from their mistake last time and they'd release it on DVD lol biggrin.gif

^^Anyone streaming Sketchbook? T.T I can never catch any of the shows the girls been on from the start. LOL

[ 111125 Blue Dragon Film Awards ] Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

I DONT KNOW WHY...but i felt goosebump watching them performing infront of so many people.. especially actors and actress...

Man I love this, is it just me but aren't the base are so loud. I hardly hear the girls and it like they battling with who can sound louder haha. Either that are their mic turn down to low. Anyway I actually like today outfit. Yoobin is so freaking pretty omg <3 this. Anyone have this in HD?

oh yeah PS. (Top was at Blue award >.< hoho)

^

I'd just report it.

I just want Wonderfuls in here to know that keep posting and continue to have your normal discussion. But follow the rules and I'm sure most of you have, I honestly don't want you guys to get reported and warn for no reason (or this thread to be close for no reasons also) Because I don't think this person right here will stop. -.-

here the rules

SUMMARY

All the general forum rules apply to this section as well.

Do not bash other forum members or any musical artists.

Do not post or request for direct download links.

If you are going to make an official artist thread, notify us in the pinned topic: Index Of Official Threads

Do not quote any pictures.

Specific rules apply to the 1TYM, Dong Bang Shin Ki, SM Town, Super Junior, Wonder Girls and YG Family threads. Refer to page 1 of these threads.

Stay on topic!

English is the default language.

Do not ABUSE the use of spoilers, strikethroughs, or different font colours. NEW - See complete list of rules for details.

Do not create polls without prior permission from a moderator. NEW - See complete list of rules for details.

& these are our thread rules

☆ No discussion of other artist in this thread unless they are headline together with the Wonder Girls.

☆ No spamming allowed in this thread. Make sure that your comment is longer than 2 words. Put some thought into your comment.

☆ No artist/member bashing allowed in here. Please report the person. Don't reply or give them attention.

☆ No quoting pictures. Please take out the when you are replying to their post.

☆ No file sharing allowed! Support the girls and buy their album.

☆ Members are limited to 5 post a day!

☆ All other Soompi rules applies.

☆ Be a MannerFul WonderFul!

If you want it more in detail than here click here-- http://www.soompi.com/forums/forum-14/announcement-70-korean-music-forum-rules/

-Wonderfuls fighting!!!

tumblr_lv2m11heHG1qfh546o5_250.gif

v AND YES! I agreed, just cause they lose it doesn't mean it unfair for anything at all. Every groups work their butt off, and I'm sure the girls know that. We should be happy that they are finally back and getting to do what they love to do again. It been to long not seeing them on stage for us to be butthurt over awards :)

OMG i'm so proud, the girls won MCD!!!yeiii, i loved the MB performance, love the wondergeneration interactions Sica and Sunye :wub:

And guys i know we want the girls to win, and that is completely normal, but we shouldn't say that it was unfair or "that" program is biased on "that" girl group, we just should accept that the girls couldn´t win this time but they will, besides our girls are doing really well, remember they just came back after a really long time of hiatus in América, and the best part of it is that WG are enjoying every performance in their country we shouldn't say that they have to go to US, at least they are performing in korean tv, look at JYJ. And they are improving wich is the best. The only thing we can do to make them win is keep on streamig, instead of criticize other things or programs.

Gosh i'm loving Yeeun's blonde hair i usually don't like blondes, but i think the only exception are Jejung, Jessica and of course our Yeeun, she's looking hot in the Blue dragon's performance, i was waiting to see Gong Yoo in the performance, but it's ok i guess, i remember the last performance in the Blue dragon's, the girls singing Nobody and Lee Byung Hun was really happy after Sunye pointed him :wub:

Sorry for the long post. Peace out

Archived