Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^you know even tho I hate that we keep seeing the same outfits over n over I got to say that those dresses make them look so pretty. It show off their very curve in the right way. Almost like angels keke

So anyone streaming tonight MB? Ah I can't wait for tomorrow (today Korea time) We have so much to look forward to.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a bit here and there

- Sun is in love and that's all I want to see her happy.  Some wonderfuls say it is first for Korean idol to have announced a relationship publicly (on tv) and someone came to say Sun was not the first. It incurred (wasted) some pages on this thread to argue about it.  To me I  don't really give a damn Sun is the first or the 100th, cuz again Sun is in love and she is happy. That is all I want to see.  For a brief elaboration, (mostly young) fans have fantasy and obsession with their idols/artists/any entertainers, for some reasons (i.e. idol relationship) , if the fans lose their fantasy, they will most likely go away from their idols/.  Therefore without fan supports, idols/x will not make it in Korean entertainment or have a very hard time.  Many Korean (young) fans have not yet advanced to a level that fantasy will always never happen in reality.  It is absolutely fine to have fantasy as long as you know fantasy will alway be fantasy and never be reality.  In the West, it is probably long gone already or at least for the marjority of fan. Yep, they still have fantasy but no mix up with reality.

- My major concern has always been their US debut.  My least expectation is to see them doing good enough in the US to carry on their US journey.  I will definitely consider that as a success and any extra is bonus.  I really can't emphasize enough  that this success will win everything for them.(I truely believe JYP and the Queens also have the same thinking)  I was also never worried about their status or future in Asia including their homeland.  If we take a look at their current Korea comeback, we can all understand things are  being tough but slowly getting better for them as the promotion continues.  If the promotion could be longer, things would get even better. Regardless of the outcome of their US debut, the Queens will still be on top female groups list in Asia.

- I am streaming as much as I can currently.  Winning weekly trophy on Korean music programs is good but is not the biggest goal in this comeback.  Neverthelss we should do our best to help though. After all winning weekly trophy is still a joy for the Queens and their fans (Wonderful).  The best is still in the 1st quarter of 2012.

Guest savoir vivre

WG are MCing today again.

I don't have a good feeling about this. . .

I don't want history to repeat itself -____-

What do you mean? 

Like they're not gonna win or something? tears.gif

Guest big_face

What do you mean? 

Like they're not gonna win or something? *quoted image*

tears.giftears.giftears.gif NOOOO... i don't want too, F*** you KBS!! tears.giftears.gif

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT, WONDERFULS !! :angry: :angry:

WonderFacts WONDER FACTS

[ANNOUNCEMENT] When you stream just stream Be My Baby ONLY! Let's just focus on this one song to get more scores for it. Just Be My Baby

5 minutes ago

MUSIC STREAMING FOR DOSIRAK, BUGS AND MELON!!!

-Go to this page: http://www.ollehmusi...bum_id=80272947

-click this icon

*you have to listen to all the songs once a day! The music must not be muted. If you’re done streaming quit the player correctly*

-Go this page: http://search.bugs.co.kr/total?q=원더걸스

-click these two icons:

-after that this pop up will appear: .Just leave it to play. Do not mute the music!

Music streaming in Bugs is equivalent to 80% to Music Bank! 30% downloading

-Go to this page: http://www.melon.com...albumId=2030418

-click this icon

-after that this pop up will appear! Leave the player cuz it will automatically play all the songs. Just don’t ever mute the music when playing them.

-Play all of them at least once a day.

- M-net http://www.mnet.com/chart/TOP100 ---> Click "BE MY BABY" (Am i the only one can't stream in M-net anymore??) :blink:

DON'T MUTE THE MUSIC, KEEP IT LOWEST NEAR TO MUTE IS ALRIGHT & OPEN ALL M-NET, BUGS, MELON TO STREAM... :wub:

Guest WonderfulSohee

Not to be a party pooper but wasn't it already calculated that WG won't win today? :(:wacko:

Yea. . . sadly. . . I really don't understand this corrupted kpop world anymore tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

Guest nambo07

^ I think it is still 50/50, how high the digital sales are will determine if they will win,--they racked up some broadcasting points, but it wont be as high as other groups who've been promoting longer.

So keep your hopes up! But don't be too disappointed if they don't win tonight, WG are always winners in WF's hearts right? :)

Guest WonderfulSohee

^ I think it is still 50/50, how high the digital sales are will determine if they will win,--they racked up some broadcasting points, but it wont be as high as other groups who've been promoting longer.

So keep your hopes up! But don't be too disappointed if they don't win tonight, WG are always winners in WF's hearts right? :)

I sure hope that it was a wrong calculation.

But last week they calculate it completely right which to me is scary and creepy how they can do that.

I know these awards don't mean a thing, cuz Nobody didn't win that many music show award either 

(some WF told me that)

but it still manage to be the kpop anthem. 

I'm hoping that BMB will be the same

Please!

I apologise in advance if i will offend people

Wonder Girls have said many times that this album was for the fans, the k wonderfuls who stood by them. A lot of the time on this thread people like to mention those who left but you don't ever acknowledge that a lot more stood up for them and waited so long for this comeback.

We are focusing so much on the wins that we have started criticising k wonderfuls for not doing a better job at making our girls win but did you even take the time to thank them for feed the wonder event that they organised? Do you take the time to thank them for cheering so loud for our girls whenever they step on stage?

Does this mean we should also blame US and international wonderfuls if WG's US album doesn't sell well? How would you feel if people accused you of not

Also i'm seeing a lot of people on twitter saying that they wish WG will go back to the US. It's really upsetting for those who waited so long for a comeback.

I'm really starting to think we didn't deserve them to comeback at all if all we care about is how they are not winning everything.

Remember what Yenny said she sings to give yet we her fan base don't even care to receive. This is really upsetting can we just all remember why they came back in the first place? It was for us (korean fans mainly)and for no one else. Please never forget this!

I think some became quite arrogant expecting WG to come back at the top but it was never going to happen in such a short time, maybe we should just be more like Sunye and remain humble and not expect success everytime WG step on stage.

A lot of people when mentioning Sunye's tear said it was gratefulness at being loved again i disagree to me it just proved once again how humble the girls are, they came back not expecting any success and today as well i'm sure they will go on stage happy to share a moment with their fans and they won't care if they lose or win because in their hearts they can feel the love of their fans and that is the greatest trophy any artist could wish for.

Sorry for the long rant. I just really needed to let this out.

Guest WonderfulSohee

Sorry for tweeting "I want WG back in US"

I did not mean to offense anyone. So my apology.

Yes I do want them back in US but that is only because I feel like US music industry is more (a bit) fairER

And there is no fanbase fighting with each other. 

I'm sick and tired of all of these fanclubs fighting and all.

KWF deserve this comeback more than any of us and of course we should thank them. 

They did more than anyone could ever ask for.

Anyway we shouldn't let this separate our fan club. 

Our fan club is weak enough already, we need to rebuild more now than ever to prepare for WG's US debut.

Now I just pray and hope that they will successfully break into US.

Guest i.said.goodbye

^Rita I agree.. it seems like people here have become obsessed with the wonder girls winning rather then just concentrating on the fact that our QUEENS are back and stronger then ever!! I'm so proud of them and I love the fact that I can see them on Korean TV again even though I'm not Korean. The most important thing is that they are happy that they are performing on the K-stage again for the wonderfuls who supported them and through their support gave them opportunity to dream of success on a bigger world stage.

Lets continue streaming and supporting the girls BUT lets not make it our one and only focus!

Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls FIGHTING!<33

Don't worry... K-W and I-W.  

It is understandable that how a group of fans namely K-W and I-W both want the Queens to winning weekly trohpies and topping all charts back in their homeland.  So far their album has a very good over all review domestically and internatioinally. Since they have been away from their homeland music market for such a long time (1 1/2 years since 2DT promotion), they are still being considered doing a very good job so far. We know that 1 1/2 years could mean eternal in Kpop world, therefore, they are actually doing fine and getting better.  Sadly  their promotion will only last til end of November but it is still serving its purposes which are to mainly regroup and strengthen their fanbase back home. All you have to is to buy their cd and do the streaming online to help them out.  Locally K-W may have more ways to help out if they can find.  As for how many cd you can buy or how often the streaming online you can do, it is all up to how much you can afford.(K-W and I-W)  We are happy if you buy 1 cd or 10 cds.  We are happy if you do the streaming once a day or 50 times a day.  

It is true that things would get even better if their promotion could last longer.  Unfortunately they will have to focus on their ultimate project - the US debut and this is such a crucial turn for them and we should try to realize that.  K-W and I-W will have our biggest celebration the days they officially debut in the US.  All the help they can get and best of luck.

End of rant for now.  I will continue to do the streaming online while getting ready to watch today's live Music Bank which will start in mins on my cable tv.

Guest crazycindaye

SO HAPPY I FINALLY GOT THE ALBUM KEKKEK IN LOVE CAN'T WAIT FOR MY LIMITED EDITION ONE TO COME !!

I REALLY CAN SEE THE HARD WORK PUT INTO THIS! BEST ALBUM EVER.

Gonna have to give the other 2 to my friends later.

OMG SUPER!

Anyways glad they won mnet yesterday ? I really don't mind them winning or not, yes it is better if they win but now i think i'm just grateful to see them on stage and fans cheering for them. They look happy and enjoy performing again on stage would makes my heart fly with joy already.

WOnder Girls Thank You for the Amazing Album!

Guest WonderfulSohee

Oh I'm so sorry that my knowledge about my own country is not as good as you rolleyes.gif

And I'm so sorry that I have a different opinion from you rolleyes.gif

Archived