Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

^^Totally lol

I was taken back by the photo but I do love it. It weird but beautiful, and also Yoobin look straight up like a hyung (HAHA) I still you love snow white lol. Also Ye eun look very pretty, everyone rocking it. I can't wait to see more photoshoot from Sohee & Yoobin!

You know watching these fancam and seeing the girls lately I got to say Sunye's body is banging. She hardly show it off, and when I see her I'm like how can you not. I remember during so hot days she say she don't like her legs and I'm like =OOOO. This girl lol

Also the charisma leader poll thingy; Leader will forever be #1 for me (Well beside GD & Yunho) She talk when needed, but also know when to step back. To let her other members shine, humble, caring, loving & so much more. Also she an amazing performer, beautiful voice, great dancer. . honestly I love Leader Min. She is the heart of Wonder Girls. So proud of her <33

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know watching these fancam and seeing the girls lately I got to say Sunye's body is banging. She hardly show it off, and when I see her I'm like how can you not. I remember during so hot days she say she don't like her legs and I'm like =OOOO. This girl lol

Also the charisma leader poll thingy; Leader will forever be #1 for me (Well beside GD & Yunho) She talk when needed, but also know when to stand back. To let her other members shine, humble, caring, loving & so much more. Also she an amazing performer, beautiful voice, great dancer. . honestly I love Leader Min. She is the heart of Wonder Girls. So proud of her <33

Lol yeah, I was a bit sad months ago when she lost a bit of weight, but omg, her body during the promotions now... ;) Also, I never really noticed how tiny and adorable she was compared to the other girls lol. The curse of the JYP leaders. I never really follow poll results because they are very erm, well cheated, but I can safely say that Sunye is definitely in the top 5 of group leaders. I've seen comments on many international sites about how she is the best female leader and she usually ranks 2nd or 3rd among females, which is awesome she'll always be number one in our hearts though.

EDIT: AHH! THE HQ PICS LOOK GORGEOUS <3 jkajsaljmed

Guest loveex3

I'm not even going to bother replying to that troll. Even though I was tempted to, I realized it's honestly a huge waste of time.

Omg, is Sohee wearing a Stella McCartney dress in this photoshoot?

Sorry, I'm a fashion student so I'm very interested in the clothes and the editorial itself.

I love the hair and make up, the set, everything!

Anyway, I'm so excited to watch Strong Heart episode of the girls <3

I am not sure this link has been posted or not.. but the reason I am posting it here is to have people to watch and remember, then take a moment to think about it...

Taeyeon of SNSD watching WGs' performance and singing BMB

http://www.youtube.c...feature=feedlik

cr: uploaded by iluvSNSD2, cr: TaengParadise on Youtube

Edited :  I was in a hurry when posting the link above, so I didn't realize it had been posted just before me.  

thank you- myNamels-rAin

Guest crazycindaye

You know what ? If people are trolling and saying bad stuff about our girls then just report then. I really don;t get why they even bother looking at this thread if they dont like the girls. Like seriously you have no life that's why you go around looking for ways to put other downs? You probably get put down so much in the real world that in return for revenge you go around trying to put others down as well in the virtual world because it's so easying to type it down then saying it face to face. And no one is going to punish you. Such a coward, selfish and narrow minded.

Before going around saying wonderfuls don't have a life because we're buying bulk orders and so on. Geez dedicated fans want to support the artists instead of illegally downloading, if we all do that than they'll probably all go out of business. And it's not like we go around saying how much we want a mold of their hands or get the panties or some other weird things. We just supporting them by buying their album and of course who doesn't want their favourite artist to get number 1 it's a common reactions from fans. Pretty sure most fandom do this to support their artists.

Forget it imma just be happy and SUPPORT MY GIRLS. Can;t wait for my album to come! OMG the girls looks so pretty :) Love it and can't wait for Strong Heart. Does anyone know when they will perform Me in ?

Guest savoir vivre

All this drama kind of makes me afraid to post...

I don't know :unsure:....

I really am not sure at the moment.

What I'm sure about here, is I love Wonder Girls.

And I really did not make any sense..:mellow:

^ lol..why should you be afraid?? let's continue to spread the wonder focus more on Wonder Girls! :D

The Wonder Girls make a stunning transformation for VOGUE Korea

Now that the Wonder Girls are back in town, Korea has been enjoying a look at the five ladies’ maturation from k-pop idols into multi-faceted international stars. Though the December issue of VOGUE Korea was only just released, JYPE has revealed stunning photos on the group’s official Twitter from their new pictorial in the magazine.

A large step away from their “Be My Baby“ concept, this pictorial gives the public an entirely new side of the girls, who each undergo a dramatic transformation. Sunye‘s coffee-colored hair is teased into a dramatic poof as she poses with a flamingo, and Ye Eun looks like a regal snow queen as she perches on a white wooden horse with eye-catching black make-up. Yubin and Lim pose together, the maknae with a large frizz of fire-red hair, and the rapper is suited up in black with a large red, feathered top hat on her head. Finally, resident fashionista Sohee looks chic as always with a blonde afro-style hairdo and black wardrobe pieces.

Despite the shocking change, all five ladies are able to pull off this whimsical high fashion look, which looks like something right off the pages of a storybook. With Sohee’s Louis Vuitton inspired bunny ears and clock and Yubin’s Mad Hatter-like top hat, the photo shoot transports the viewer into a dark, Lewis Carroll-inspired wonderland.

CR: Allkpop

^ I absolutely love the way they wrote that article.

You shouldn't be afraid to post at all because you're here to support our girls and share thoughts with other Wonderfuls.

Well, that's what I said to myself after I forced myself not to comment or share my thoughts; but I've realized that it's stupid because every person has a right to share their opinions. I honestly dislike the arguments, dramas, and what not. I just really hope Wonderfuls focus more on the positive rather then the negative. I mean, like someone has mentioned before, this comeback is not about earning awards, or claiming their places. It's about returning love towards their loyal fans. Awards has it's own importance, but like I've said before, the Wonder Girls are our main focus at the moment. We've waited so long for the girls to make a comeback on the Korean stage,so why are we spending this precious promotion period with arguments, dramas, competitiveness, and etc.?

I just hope everyone gets along and connects with one another during the promotion period because its precious to us, and we've waited along time for it. I really don't want anyone to have any regrets over the fact that they couldn't enjoy the girls promotion because of all the competitiveness that's going on. To go back to myNameIs-rAin she's a regular and I, myself, am a regular towards this thread, and the fact that we're both hesitating to post makes me wonder what new Wonderfuls think.

We've already received our second warning and I'm sure many of us wouldn't like it if this thread gets closed down. It hasn't been this active in a while and I hope it stays open and keeps staying active for new Wonderfuls to join the Wonder Girls fandom.

Lol, but at the end of the day; it's only my thought.

Guest yubin4ever

Hey everyone. Im not sure if I am considered an active poster here lol. But I just want to say:

It's just the internet. If someone doesnt like your opinion or anything like that, it's ok. As long as you are respectful in the way you are sharing your opinion, you should NEVER be afraid or hesitant to post it in this thread. If someone doesnt agree with you and they post about it, SO WHAT. It's really not a big deal. I know that for me, I love to see everyone's different opinion about what the WG are doing. Even if sometime's they dont agree with a particular thing that the WG have done. That's what makes this thread interesting and keeps me thinking. The more the merrier I think. The key is to just be respectful of everyone's post. Please try not to take it personal or be offended if someone doesnt agree with your post or the WG. I really dont want some posters to feel like they have to retreat to other member's threads and stay there because they think this thread is too hostile or sensitive.

Basically, just please dont ever feel like you should not post anything here. Everyone's opinion is welcome. :D

Guest savoir vivre

^Yoyo: I love you, Yoyo sunbae.!! (Sunbae, coz you're a senior poster? lol xD)

It would be very sad to have this thread closed since we're almost there to opening a third thread. ^_^ .

Sorry if sometimes my emotions override my will & sensibility thus disheartening me,  it's just makes me unhappy to see this thread buzz in drama, when this thread happens to be for Wonderfuls to fuss and spazz about our girls.

On the other hand, when I read the encouragement of some fellow-wonderfuls.

I feel really good..

I dunno why..

It's like a sisterly, brotherly love or what, and it warms me so much ^.^

Anyway, let's just continue to support out girls without trying to bring down (we're not bringing down others tho) or mentioning other groups unless necessary.

In that way, we'll be able to keep peace and order in our thread ^_^.

2YE DUET:

I was mesmerized by the beauty of their breathtaking voices and their devotion to sing from their hearts. Hardships might obstruct their accomplishments, but no challenges can kill pure talents, not even failures and depression. The song brilliantly tells how difficult they have endured and how great and immense their achievements are. Yes ! WONDER Girls, they live to bring out extraordinary songs to inspire people. Love you forever ♥

AND TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T JOIN THE WONDER GIRLS FAN CLUB, PLEASE DO ^^

Click here.

i just check Mnet and WG is in second place, behind Cry cry  :angry:

....i have a doubt....if i stream from the page , without being log in, it still count?? i can't create an account, i've been trying with all my mail accounts but nothing, even gmail, i still dont get the authentication code  :tears:

Can you please give the link.Please MNET link .

Guest TheArchangel

<2011년11월24일 M!Countdown 스페셜 특집!>

엄정화/슈퍼주니어/원더걸스/2PM/2NE1/빅뱅/소녀시대/이효리/miss A/

역대 'MAMA' 스타들이 엠!카운트다운에 한자리에 모였다!

최고의 시상식 최상의 모습 <패셔니스타> 10종세트와,

<여자가수> 4종 패키지!

TOP of the TOP <남자가수> 4종 패키지와,

스타의 풋풋한 과거를 보는 <신인상> 모음전까지!

지금이 아니면 다시는 돌아오지 않을!

마마 한정판 베스트 히트 상품 대전!

11월24일 오후6시! 본방사수! #mnet_

Source: MnetMCountdown@twitter

M Countdown special

Uhm Jung Hwa

Super Junior

Wonder Girls

2pm

2ne1

Big Bang

SNSD

Lee Hyori

Miss A

MAMA winners gather in one place.

I can't read the rest.

Not sure if these names are gonna be on MCD this thursday or if their songs are just gonna be covered. Uhm Jung Hwa and Lee Hyori has not released anything in a long time. It seems odd for them to be there.

Guest purpleraine1988

O.O a drama! I wanna troll too!!! haha jk

anyway I am a lurker here...and I only follow Wonder Girls...I only care for them..haha! :D

The Vogue pictures are awesome. I'm digging Sunye and Yeeun look. The Alice in Wonderland concept is really nice. Reminds me of Welcome to Wonderland. I am really wondering, are these girls really idols because they always look stunning in every photo shoot they make.

I am looking forward for the weekends...I am excited to see what outfit they would wear next. And I hope they win. But if not it would still be ok...that's life we win some, we loose some...but we don't stop when we loose instead we strive to get better... :)

*sigh* I was looking forward to that Me, In performance...aish....how long do I have to wait to actually see them perform that or would they even perform that???

another question: Would Yubin show her abs? (lol just a random question~~!) kekeke xD

Wonderfuls stay Mannerfuls~~ The girls are setting an example.

Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls Hwaiting

PS: Wondersubbers are looking for staffs (esp Korean Translators), feel free to check wgspectacle for details.

Also please check out spec for projects for the girls...come and join~~!!

*sings Food Song*

Guest TheArchangel

But they I can see that they are still on no.2.How can we let them in no.1??

stream I guess? Go to the link and click on Be My Baby. Let it play. Don't mute. I think it would be in loop.

Archived