Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Yay! The girls won! I'm so happy. <3 SunLim is so precious I cried along with them. :'( LOL@ their expressions when Yubin trips the trophy!! They are so adorable!

hey i heard tht sone calculated for tomorrow's mb and i think snsd is gonna win tomorrow. they think the score will be 13329 for snsd and 10817 for wg.

Yeah, I read this too. I already knew it'd be hard for them to win MB but well... :( Let's not forget that KBS  is slightly biased towards SM artists.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Celangel

hey i heard tht sone calculated for tomorrow's mb and i think snsd is gonna win tomorrow. they think the score will be 13329 for snsd and 10817 for wg.

yeah.. when i heard about that, i was worried and wanted to rant ...but after thinking long about it.. I think there's not much we can do if SNSD really won since their fanbase is huge. I have to keep telling myself it's not about winning. People need to realise that the quality of an album is what makes good music and that should determine the win of the awards but in Korea, sadly, it's all about popularity of their idols. Which is why Mnet and inkigayo implemented the 3-win limit because that is the only way to be fair since they can't control the fans' obsession with winning for their idols and not really for their idols' music.

Guest TheArchangel

Saw that too. But I hope they're wrong. I'm trying to find their previous prediction. I mean how accurate have they been?

^Well that what make k-pop ^O^, I'm sure we all want our artists to win too. I don't care if they win tomorrow or not, I just can't wait to see leader & Sohee be MC again. Just like the old days with Sohee & Sunye mc for Music Core (With Top hoho) It going to be great. I miss seeing them mc, I think the last time was with Sunye & Yoobin for Music core just for a day tho. If only they promoted longer!

Anyway CONGRATS MY BABIES! People who say that Sunye is fake crying need some sgksdhboi.. Our girls hardly cry when they win these stuff, unless it have to be something special and this award is just that. We been though so much, not only for us fans but for the girls mostly. Getting this award meaning to them that they are not forgotten in Korea. That there still people + fans who love and care so much for them. I'm sure they don't care if they win tomorrow or next week. Even if only one award the girls is just happy to be in front of their wonderfuls.

Want to see fancam of what happen to the award ahah Yoobin kick it and it broke. Their reaction is super cute!

Edit: Seeing picture and just finish watching the interview for Mnet, look like SoLim will be the new couple. I adored them so much and it seem like Sohee finally got comfortable with Lim YAY for maknae love. Also our leader hugging Lim was the sweetest thing ever!

cutee.jpg

Gosh i'm soooo happy for our girls they looked amazing and they cried just like i did when i saw them wining, it was so greatt!!!! i'm so happy right now let's make them win more and more.

And about the snsd thing we can not do much about it sones are huge!!!!

I'm just waitng for eng subs and better quality on the winning video!

Guest wonderful ♡

Star News posted a slide show of the girls' reaction when Yoobin kicked and broke the trophy lol hahaha. Apologies if some of the pictures have already been posted!

2011111720035836649_1.jpg

2011111720045542446_1.jpg

2011111721470794036_1.jpg

2011111721483299572_1.jpg

2011111721501405705_1.jpg

2011111721550919006_1.jpg

2011111721532815267_1.jpg

Epic faces all around lmao

Credit: as tagged / please don't hotlink!

Guest big_face

Is that a coincide that KBS want Sunye & Sohee being 1 day MC of Music Bank (T_T) They want Sunye & Sohee give the award for them ?? tears.giftears.gif Don't be such a cruel like this, KBS :angry: richard simmons !!!

Guest TheArchangel

I don't know if this has been shared yet. Few songs of WG ranked high in the kpop billboards.

01 Be My Baby

17 Me, In

18 Girls Girls

22 GNO

47 Act Cool

49 Stop!

Source: billboard.com

I don't know if this is like a record or not but this is the first time I saw multiple songs of an artist in the top 50.

Guest loveeeWG

SoLim just makes my day...

Finally seeing some maknae love.

Now if i could see SoLim hug.. i can die happy ^ ^

It will be hard to win tmr music bank, but dont forget, WG came back for Wonderfuls not for winning.

Winning is just a added bonus.

Does anyone knows why SNSD was not included in today's top 3?

Guest TheArchangel

SoLim just makes my day...

Finally seeing some maknae love.

Now if i could see SoLim hug.. i can die happy ^ ^

It will be hard to win tmr music bank, but dont forget, WG came back for Wonderfuls not for winning.

Winning is just a added bonus.

Does anyone knows why SNSD was not included in today's top 3?

They are no longer eligible since they won Triple Crown already.

Guest wonder-ful

CONGRATULATIONS WONDER GIRLS!! :tears:

K-wonderfuls jjang!!

Our girls look super hot during GNO

Our classy and charismatic leader Min is :wub:

Sohee is SO cute :o I love her outfit

Yeeun is gorgeous as always

Lim is so pretty !!

Yoobin looks hot hot hot

Wonder Girls and Wonderfuls fighting!!

Guest qsslave

i wish they gonna win tomorrow,however,if they dont win tomorrow...then lets accept with an open heart...k...im tired seeing fanwar on akp and youtube...

to be realististic,the number of sones are bigger than wonderfuls,and they have known for buying 10+ cds to make sure their idol is no.1

but lets be optimistics,just like what sunye said,'no pain,no gain'

blush.gif

Guest Mia_Mia

tumblr_lut2u9tEaT1qa6urlo1_500.gif

cr loveintheice

I would absolutely love it if we won tomorrow , especially since MinAhn is going to be hosting the show . But if that doesn't happen, I hope wonderfuls aren't too upset.

--

AedFAxiCIAE6jAE.jpg

cr twitter

does anyone have a larger version of the second picture... looking for it on soompi but I can't find it

edit - oh you posted it. great!

Guest big_face

WONDER GIRLS WILL ATTEND THE YEAR END OF KBS or MBC (forget??) MUSIC SHOW

:wub: :wub: :wub:

The full lists: BIGBANG, TVXQ, MISS A, SNSD, 2PM, F(X), 2NE1, IU, SISTAR, SERECT, KARA, INFINITE, SUPER JUNIOR, MLAQ, BEAST, LEE SEUNG GI, 4MINUTE, FTISLAND, MEMBER OF SS501...

The other year of WONDERBANG??? w00t.gifw00t.gif

Guest TheArchangel

WONDER GIRLS WILL ATTEND THE YEAR END OF KBS or MBC (forget??) MUSIC SHOW

:wub: :wub: :wub:

The full lists: BIGBANG, TVXQ, MISS A, SNSD, 2PM, F(X), 2NE1, IU, SISTAR, SERECT, KARA, INFINITE, SUPER JUNIOR, MLAQ, BEAST, LEE SEUNG GI, 4MINUTE, FTISLAND, MEMBER OF SS501...

The other year of WONDERBANG??? w00t.gifw00t.gif

Can you include the source?

Some wonderfuls are a bit worried about the Queens winning on tomorrow's Music Bank and I can understand it. I really want them to win it and keep on winning.  Nevertheless I may be less worried about tomorrow's win because winning weekly trophies on music programs is only by-product of their comeback.

As I always said before, this comeback is to serve the following purposes

- to repay all wonderfuls and their fans for their long waitings

- to regroup fanbase in Korea and Asia

- to strengthen fanbase

- to use this Korean album to test the water and transform Kpop music style into American/Western Kpop style. This is a preparation product for their upcoming US album

- to fill the time gap between the Korea comback and their official US debut in the 1st quarter of 2012.

If they don't win on KBS's MB tomorrow, they will win next week.  The way they are going now is not whether they will win trophies on music programs or not, but it is how many trophies they will win in this comeback. We will keep supporting them and best is yet to come til the early 2012.

Archived