Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Guest wonderful ♡

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY BELOVED BABIES OMG I CAN'T RIGHT NOW I FEEL SO HAPPY FOR THEM OMG ;_____________; SO PROUD!!! truly well deserved.

sgA3M.gif

ok I'm quite surprised Yeeun didn't cry lol, she's a crybaby :P

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been a Wonder Girls fan since 2009 but not really hardcore. I downloaded the new album from itunes and have been addicted to Dear Boy the last week and a half :wub:.

I would not call myself a wonderful but I just shed some tears while watching sunye and lim cry :tears:. Maybe I am already :ph34r:

Guest m y s t i q u e

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

**Imitates DAD during the world cup**

CONGRATS WONDERGIRLS!

I was a nervous wreck when the closed the countdown and starting going down the list.

Reminds me of the awards season in 2008.

So happy for the girls. Up next: TRIPLE CROWN and beyond.

Honestly, there is no other group in kpopdom that I would ever stay up late for except the WG!

Guest Mia_Mia

please tell me I'm not the only one who saw Sooyoung stretch out the mike for Sunye and call out Sunye's name at 00:50... it was adorable. ^.^

Mnet Win

today seems perfect! :wub:

---

proof it happened!...lol

20111117_1321526664.jpg

cr nate

Guest Celangel

I think other fans will wonder why wonder girls(who are sunbaes and not rookies winning for the first time) are crying in joy over an award they have won quite a no. of times in the past. I think I can understand Sunye's feelings... it's the feeling of being home and being loved after being away for so long. It's surreal because it brings back memories of their triumph in the past and this time all their hard work in the US and preparing this album are being paid off somehow. I bet wonderfuls are crying as well coz they miss this feeling too.

Also, I just realised that Sunye always cries when they win on their first comeback...Tell me, So hot, 2DT (not sure about nobody). Some groups probably win this award so often they don't really feel too much.. But for Sunye, she just appreciates the love and support from wonderfuls too much.

Guest i.said.goodbye

Congratulations to my Wonder Girls

They deserve it.. I'm so proud of them :)

I had a feeling they were going to win today and I'm so glad they did!

SunLim don't cry!!~~~~

Guest yubin4ever

Im half awake and half sleep right now. Only woke up to see if my girls won tonight....AND THEY DID!! B):lol::D :D

Sooooo happy right now. CONGRATS!!! I love how each girl reacted. They are perfect. Didnt see the performances yet though. Be back later today to completely spazz about this lol. Hopefully this is the first of a triple crown!!. So happy for my girls. Wow

Archived