Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ don't worry i didn't see WG in top 10 as well when they were announcing top 10.

I was surprised as well. I have no idea what's going on and what was that thing with that man who kept going over WG/ snsd and Tara? so confused :lol:

Guest melon-y

^ don't worry i didn't see WG in top 10 as well when they were announcing top 10.

I was surprised as well. I have no idea what's going on and what was that thing with that man who kept going over WG/ snsd and Tara? so confused :lol:

agreed hahaha have not idea. it seems like a bunch of random clips from different movies

Guest TheArchangel

Wait a minute, so WG is not in the top ten? Why did they tweet that they were?

Guest melon-y

oh they just announced! it's between BEG, WG, and Lee Seungi :)

wonder girls fighting!!

oh tara comeback stage...hmm..let's see if it's good 

EDIT: uhh...at the moment..Tara's stage is boring...

EDT 2: hmm...more interesting now, they look great though :) their vocals are just..they do the song no justice live.

i think after them is Wonder Girls Comeback stage!!! :D

Guest freakloverxx

wonder girls stage for BMB is in black and white..or is it just me?

the girls get more gorgeous as time passes by.

100 pages more to 2000th page.

THE GIRLS WON M COUNTDOWN.

CONGRATS!!WOOT2

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest TheArchangel

Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for the second week of November

by carolcity

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Check out the chart rankings for the week of November 6th to November 12th below!

===

< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >

1. Wonder Girls – “Be My Baby”

2. Huh Gak– “I Told You I Wanna Die”

3. Ooh La La Session – “Western Sky”

4. Brown Eyed Girls – “Cleansing Cream”

5. Noel – “I Miss You”

6. Ooh La La Session – “Swing Baby”

7. Wonder Girls – “Me In”

8. Busker Busker – “Makgulina”

9. 4Men & Mi – “That Man, That Woman”

10. Wonder Girls – “Girls Girls”

< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >

1. Wonder Girls – ‘Wonder World’

2. SNSD – ‘The Boys’

3. Lee Seung Gi – ‘Tonight’

4. Super Junior – ‘Mr. Simple 5th repackaged (A-Cha)’

5. TVXQ – ‘Keep Your Head Down’

6. Brown Eyed Girls – ‘Sixth Sense repackaged (Cleansing Cream)’

7. INFINITE – ‘Paradise’

8. TRAX – ‘Blind’

9. Various Artists – ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ OST

10. B1A4 - ‘It’s B1A4′

taken from

allkpop

WG is leading in the album sales it seems. Maybe K-Wonderful are buying on the charts that Hanteo has no scope of. Let;s see if this reflects on Music Bank.

OMG Sunye i cried when she started crying. You can see how much this means to her. She's so precious such genuine emotions how can people not realise how genuine these girls are.

Lim cried as well.

2ye was just so precious <3

So proud!!!

It was pretty obvious that they were going to win tonight but seeing Sunye and Lim cry made it feel like a big win TT_TT.

oh my gosh the moment when Lim was crying on Sunye's shoulder and Sunye was stroking her cheek...totally had me bawling ;___;! Congrats Wonder Girls! I really hope they can sweep all the awards this week ^__^!

Guest Mia_Mia

it was perfect!. I cried when I saw SunLim in tears and I saw Sohee being her strong self and then Yeeun taking care of Sunye and Yubin taking care of Lim, Sohee going to 2Ye. They're just 5 perfect girls!!.

ahh.....I want more moments like this!!!. Seeing the girls like this is worth the wait for Wonderfuls.

Lol...poor Sooyoung, she tried to get Sunye's attention in the end but Sunye was just all about the waterworks...min leadah <3

Archived