Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

Having read comments here, I am just like most of you who prefer the 1st teaser over the 2nd teaser.  I guess reasons may be...

1. Everyone has been waiting for too long for their comeback

2. The sound of the 1st teaser is just too good

3. The image on the 1st teaser is a complete transformation

4. The 1st impression out of the 1st teaser is so forgettable that it outshines the 2nd teaser

The 2nd teaser is good but not as good as the 1st teaser due to the reasons mentioned.  I also like someone's said here the last dancing part is pretty good.  Over all this is a very good teaser but the 1st one is just super superior.

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cornnie

This kind of reminds me when they released Lim's photos for Nobody. 

Chinese fans also spotted the photoshop errors in Lim,Yeeun and Yubin's photos. They pointed it out in the biggest Kpop Baidu Bar. I think JYPE should really put more effort into this because it is not the first time things like that happened.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1265613879?pid=15118810161&cid=0#15118810161

[info] our composer Yenny' song!! title : Girls Night Out / composer : Yenny Park, Lee woo min, Fredrik / lyricist : Yenny Park

tomorrow (in Korea) not only the full song list will be out but there will also be video teaser~~~ MUSIC BANK ^^

watch Music Bank and Inkigayo... I'm not sure about Music Core cuz it's the show filmed last week... tho they can always insert the promo :s

Guest loveeeWG

GUYS! I just realised something.

We will probably hear the song on 6th november! Cause its the MV that is coming out on the 7th right? keke but anyway i still wanna see the MV.

Those who can read chinese.... go to the above link about the photoshop being discovered my chinese fans... and be sad. its very heart wrenching and saddening to see people saying how WG will be flops. And i can never get why chocolat can get more views than WG in China...

Guest iheartu

Yeeun said that they will be in a lot of variety shows when they come back. I don't think that the whole month of November is enough. I have a feeling that they will stay until the end of the year since Yeeun also said that they will have fan meetings and such. Let's just hope that they change their mind and stay until the end of the year to promote because they are really missed.

Guest big_face

Those who can read chinese.... go to the above link about the photoshop being discovered my chinese fans... and be sad. its very heart wrenching and saddening to see people saying how WG will be flops. And i can never get why chocolat can get more views than WG in China...

Actually, the one who create the topic IS NOT WONDERFULS, and this topic is not belong in Wonder Girls's Baidu, it's a random baidu thread, not popular one! He is a troll, some C-Wonderfuls already comment this issue, tell him pissed off to his bias topic, he is creating a bad news for Wonder Girls, i'm trying to find out who is his bias now!!

AKP passed over 4,000 comments now :wub:

Guest chanounette

I've just seen the teaser! yes I'm very late :-(

I prefer the first teaser but it's because I've always wanted to see the girls trying something more "rock".

Anyway, The both teasers look good, the girls look good, the song sounds good, the dance looks good!!!!!!

I agree with most of comments which say that it's more K-pop-ish but hey! they're promoting this song in Korea. Actually, I'm happy that they showed us two faces of the girls. We know that they can adapt their music style to appeal a wider public. And seeing how the first teaser made such an impact, garnering even other fandoms and curiosity from people, I'm sure they'll make the same in the USA.

WG fighting!!

Guest SoPeach

Chinese fans also spotted the photoshop errors in Lim,Yeeun and Yubin's photos. They pointed it out in the biggest Kpop Baidu Bar. I think JYPE should really put more effort into this because it is not the first time things like that happened.

http://tieba.baidu.c...d=0#15118810161

He is not wonderful! He just a ANTI FAN!!!

I love the 2nd teaser, it feels a lot like the recent JYP material. This is quality, like the previous one. I am proud of the girls and I want to see more of the dance :wub:

The tracks we've been served so far are finely mixed, and sound very pleasing to the ear. If they are detours they've been prepared with a lot of care and professionalism - I know I wan't be disappointed when the real deal comes out.

@qoxie, is it me or there's a strong Giorgio Moroder atmosphere in this teaser synth part? I can't help but relate to I Feel Love, with elements of Heartbeat. And it sounds contemporary and very cool.

Guest soheeWG

The 2nd teaser is AWESOME! Our girls are so fierce.They're really back !! I can't stop watching their teasers it's so addictive! I love my humble and modest WGs but seriously it's so cool to finally see them look all fierce and confident! Show them what you got girls!!! I would love to see them being a little arrogant sometimes too :P . They can be, they are the Wonder Girls after all B) they're legends but I know it'll never happen they're so down to earth and that's why we love them. :wub:

I can't wait for the MV and for their wonderful comeback performance on Music Bank. I really want to see their new choreography too and we'll finally get to see them on variety shows again ! I'm so happy nothing can bring me down now not even stupid jealous people hehe who cares about them? THE QUEENS ARE BACK !!!

November is definitely a wonderful month....

Guest thefacelessblogger

CANNOT WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER 7.

The first teaser was amazing and the second was even better.

Wonder Girls are BACK <3

Guest jcsmark

So far 8 tracks has been confirmed for Wonder World. Full track list to be revealed later today.

1. Be my baby

2. Be my baby (RA. D Remix)

3. Girls Girls

4. STOP

5. SUPERB

6. Act Cool

7. 두고두고

8. Girls Night Out

There is also Right Now from their first teaser.

Like Money is another WG song but it's on the English album so I'm not sure if they have a Korean version of it.

I read a chat among CWFs on Weibo and Baidu that WG will also perform a song by Yeeun. Some WFs are assuming it's the song in the first teaser, is by Yeeun. Hope it's true!!

OMG! I've been away for one week and the thread has jumped 35 pages!! Dayum!!

Oh my goodness their second batch of teaser pics are HOT!

The 1st teaser was amazing! So effin excited to see my girls in a whole new light!

AND OMFGawsh the 2nd video teaser is just...THE SEX.. The girls are looking amazing!

I feel stink I wasn't around and didn't get to spazz out when each of the teasers were released but never mind..

because I'll be here on Monday babyy!

Wonder Girls = World Singer FTW.

Oh and HELL YEAH! 2ND ALBUM FTW <3<3

Yeeun Composes for New Album

It’s been revealed that Yeeun composed a dance track for their new album.

Ye Eun’s track is called “G.N.O“, which stands for “Girls Night Out”. It’s described to be a fun dance song that shows off Ye Eun’s versatile skills as a singer and songwriter, which she’d already revealed through “Saying I Love You” in the group’s previous album, ‘Nobody‘.

JYP Entertainment explained through Star News that, “Ye Eun’s self-composed song wll also be added, and we will show her musical talent…This is a dance song with a fun atmosphere.” They continued, “The Wonder Girls’ members are preparing for their comeback stage, and are thrilled to be back in their nation.

The Wonder Girls will release their hot new album on November 7th.

Source: Allkpop.

Yes. Everything is beautiful, and nothing bleeding hurts anymore.

This is bliss. I shall be on a WG high for the rest of this month.

Cheers,

Patience.

Archived